Bitch Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel's hot," Don said to me, looking over at her.

"Thanks," I said.

"It looks like she's trying to chat up Sandy's husband."

"Yes," I said, "I believe you're right."

"Uh oh," he said.

I turned to see what he'd seen. Sandy was approaching our table, smiling sweetly with just her mouth. I watched her mouth, remembering where it had been less than ten minutes ago. Oh, and just twenty minutes ago.

We watched as Sandy managed to get Billy to get ready to leave. Billy handed Rachel a business card, and we all watched her tuck it into her dress, between her tits, then grin sweetly back at him.

Sandy and Billy came over to us.

"Gentlemen," she said, "we'll head off so you guys can relax and have fun. I'll see you all on Monday."

Billy gave me a pained expression as they left.

Suddenly Rachel arrived at my side, wrapping her hand around my waist.

"What are we talking about?" she asked.

The guys started to look uncomfortable, but I said "we were talking about you trying to seduce Billy."

"Oh please," she said, "if I were trying to seduce Billy, we'd be in the bathroom with me sucking his dick right now."

Sean spluttered, almost spitting his drink over the rest of us.

"Anyway," she said, "take me back to your place and fuck me until I can't walk straight."

I looked at the guys.

"I guess we're leaving. I hope you all get as lucky as me tonight."

I let Rachel lead me out to the car. I went to open her door, and she grabbed me and kissed me. I opened her door and she slid into the car so I could drive us home.

"So," I said as we pulled away, "want to tell me about the fun you've had tonight?"

"Sure," she said, putting her hand on my lap. "When Sandy and I went into the ladies', I followed her into a stall, where we kissed. Oh, and I pulled her dress up and took her panties down. And I kissed her pussy for the fun of it."

She was playing with my dick through my pants.

"Uh huh," I said. "And Billy?"

"I was just flirting with him. So what happened with you and Sandy?"

"Eh, I realized she'd gone to blow Bob, and followed her in and had her blow me too."

"Do you think Sandy would be upset if I fucked Billy?"

"I'm pretty sure she would be."

"I think I will then. He gave me his card, so I think he wants me to call him."

"Yeah, we saw," I told her.

When we got back to my place, she collected a bag from her car and we went up. It wasn't long before we were in bed, fucking.

---

Saturday

I woke up and checked my phone. There was the message from Sandy from last night.

[We met for dinner. Rachel and I kissed in the ladies' room. I sucked off Bob, and then sir in the men's room]

After a morning fuck, we got up, showered and got ready and went to breakfast. Rachel insisted on paying after the night I gave her, which I took as a nice compliment. We went back to my place, and as I pottered around doing things, she paced up and down the living room holding her phone and Billy's card.

Eventually she dialed, holding the phone up to her ear.

"Hi, it's me. I mean, it's Rachel," she said.

There was a brief pause.

"Is this a good time? So I was wondering if you wanted to meet up before I go home. I had intended to go today. Well, I could probably stay until tomorrow, give me a second."

She looked at me. I nodded.

"OK, I don't have anything, so tomorrow. When? That would be fine. Are you bringing your wife? Lovely. No, no, we're just friends. Well, you know, but we're not a couple or anything. OK then, where? You could come here, I guess - he'll be out then. OK, I'll text you the address. I'm looking forward to it. Bye then."

I looked at her expectantly.

"So apparently when Sandy goes to fuck Bob, Billy thinks she's at some church women's group."

"Or maybe that's just what he told you - he knows she's at Bob's, he followed her there."

"Anyway, yes, he'd like to meet, he doesn't want me going there so he'll come here, and you'll make yourself scarce."

"Whatever," I said.

"I fully expect you to record the whole thing so we can watch it later," she said with a grin. "Now let's go and have a nooner."

It was a little early for that, but I was up for it.

12