Bitch Pt. 11

Story Info
The eighth week.
4.6k words
4.71
5.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

Sunday

After a night of slow, gentle sex and then a long dreamless sleep, Rachel woke me up sucking my dick. When I was done, she reminded me that I needed to set up the cameras and, to quote her, "get the fuck out of here." So with her help, I did. We set things up for where she thought they'd go, arranging sight line so she understood what the camera was going to be viewing and what the microphone would pick up. I was using videoconferencing software, so not only could we record what happened, I could also watch it live should I have nothing better to do. She wanted to edit it into a shorter little sex tape later.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"As little as possible," I told her.

She peeled off my pajama top that she was still wearing, heading for the bathroom to shower.

"I'll see you afterwards," she said.

I collected my stuff and headed out. To make sure Billy knew I was out, I took the car and headed over to the local mall, finding a space on the top parking level all by myself. I plugged in an ear bud, pulled up the conference on my phone and started to watch.

Rachel was pottering around my place in one of my T-shirts. Her legs were bare, and she'd dried her hair, leaving it loose. She sat down and flipped through one of my magazines.

I heard a knock at the door, and she looked up, dropping the magazine back on the table. She disappeared from shot.

I could hear the door close, and she came back, leading Billy. He was dressed up, having probably come straight from church.

"I don't have that long," he said, "it took me a while to get over here."

I was surprised to see her go straight to kissing him, her arms around his shoulders. He put his hands on her sides, sliding them up towards her tits. She didn't do anything to stop him, and he ended up rubbing her sides through the shirt - she was pressed up against him denying access to her tits.

"Sit."

She pointed out where, and he sat down on the sofa, looking at her.

She twirled around a couple of times, lifting the hem of the shirt, teasing him.

She came over and kicked his feet apart, then turned and backed her ass onto his lap, wriggling and rubbing her ass all over him. She looked up at the camera a couple of times and licked her lips.

"This isn't a club," she said, "you can touch me."

His hands went to her hips, following her movements. As she ground against him, they moved higher, up under her shirt. It didn't take long for her to lean back against him, his hands moving on her tits under the shirt.

His hands came down and started lifting the shirt. She leaned forward a little, then helped him get it off over her head, casting it away onto the floor. I could now see she was wearing a tiny little thong.

She stood up and turned around. She moved his legs together and straddled him, sitting with her tits in his face. He was sucking and kissing them, hands squeezing and pinching and pulling, and she put her arms up and behind her head. She was still grinding her pussy against his crotch.

My phone beeped and a notification of a text message from Sandy came up. Irritated, I swiped it away and went back to the video.

She settled down lower on his lap, dislodging his mouth from her chest and started kissing him. Her hands went either side of his head. As they kissed, his hands went from her tits down her sides and to her ass.

After a short while of kissing, she slid herself backwards, her legs coming out from underneath her. She ended up on her knees, on the floor in front of his legs. She put her hands on his knees, moving them apart, and shuffled herself between them.

Her hands went to his belt, and he scrambled to get his pants undone, struggling to pull them down. She pulled on his underwear and he slipped that down, lifting himself off the sofa to get them and his pants below his ass.

While he was struggling with his underwear, she'd taken his hard dick in her hand and started stroking it.

As he sat down again, she shuffled all the way forward and put her mouth on it. She proceeded to slide her mouth up and down, and after a few seconds, he lifted his ass up off the sofa again, groaning loudly.

Rachel wasn't expecting him to cum so fast, and she started coughing his cum over his lap as she pulled her head off him.

"Jesus," she said, wiping her face.

"Fuck," he said, "it's all over my pants."

She got up, went and grabbed a paper towel and knelt down in front of him again, smearing it across his thighs and pants.

"I think that's as good as it's going to get," she said, getting back to her feet.

She went and threw the towel in the trash.

When she came back over to the couch, he reached out towards her waist.

"uh uh," she said, "you're in a hurry. Maybe next time."

"There'll be a next time?" He was pulling his pants up.

"We'll see."

When he'd zipped up, she walked him towards the door.

When she came back into the living room, she went to the camera, blew me a kiss and turned it off. I started the car and headed home. I figured she'd be finishing herself off, and was hoping to catch that.

At home, Rachel had already showered again, and was all dressed and ready to go.

"I've gotta run," she said, "let me know how that all goes down."

I walked her to her car, waved her off then came back inside. Then I remembered Sandy's text.

[I went to Bob's, in my Sunday outfit. He was in a hurry, so he just had me kneel down and suck him off]

I did check the camera, but Rachel had taken the memory card with her.

---

Monday

I rolled into the office roughly on time. Everybody seemed to be in a good mood after the team dinner on Friday. Except Sandy. She had a face like thunder. I settled down at my desk.

"Can I have a fucking word with you?" Sandy demanded, going red in the face.

"Uh, sure," I said.

I got up and followed her into her office.

"How fucking dare you!" she snapped as soon as I'd closed the door.

"What?"

"You had Rachel fuck Billy."

"No I didn't - you've met Rachel, she's her own person. And it's not like there's anything I could do to get Billy to drive to meet her, is there?"

"This is still your fault!"

"How?"

"They met through you!"

"And you... the team meal was your idea, remember, and I needed a plus one. Besides, how many guys are you sucking and fucking these days?"

"That's not the point," she said, "I don't want to do that. You're making me."

"You being..." I trailed off.

"You and Bob."

"And Billy," I said. "He's happy with you getting fucked by other guys, remember."

"Just don't let it happen again," she snapped.

"I think that's out of my hands," I said. "It's not like I put his dick in her mouth, is it?"

She glared at me.

"I don't appreciate your tone," I told her.

She looked down.

"Pull your skirt up."

"I thought we weren't doing this in the office."

"I thought we weren't doing this in the office, sir."

"I thought we weren't doing this in the office, sir."

"I thought we weren't shouting at me any more. Pull your skirt up."

She looked around behind me, at the office. She moved around behind her desk and pulled her skirt up. She was wearing a thong.

"OK, I said, take that off."

She let go of her skirt and reached up underneath it, pulling the thong down and stepping out of it.

"Skirt," I said.

She pulled her skirt up again.

I glanced at the mug she had on her desk, full of pens. There was a marker in it, and I reached over and grabbed it. I walked around the desk as she backed away from me a little.

I took the lid off the pen, and just above her pussy I wrote "spank me."

"Turn around."

She turned around.

"Skirt."

She lifted the back of her skirt.

Just above her ass crack, I wrote "fuck me."

I put the cap back on the pen and tossed it back on the desk.

"Have a nice day," I told her, and headed back to my desk.

We didn't talk for the rest of the day. Unfortunately she didn't get summoned to Bob's office.

---

Tuesday

It was another dull day in the office. Sandy was "working from home," but so was Bob. Around midday I got a text message.

[Bob called me to his house. He had me strip off, and saw the stuff you'd written on me. He thought it was funny, and I told him it was a game I'd played with Billy. He had me suck his dick for a while, then fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum"

---

Wednesday

Sandy was in the office again, and when we passed in the kitchen, she was quiet.

"I have some plans for this evening, and your attitude can change how that all goes down."

"What would you like me to wear this evening, sir?"

"I'm thinking a summer dress. The shorter the better."

"Yes sir."

I left her to it.

At the end of the day, I headed home to wait for her.

Sandy knocked on my door. I opened it and ushered her in. She was wearing her yoga shorts, sports bra and baggy T-shirt. Oh, sneakers and shorty socks. She was carrying a white dress.

"Let's see it," I said, pointing at the dress.

She pulled her T-shirt off, and slipped into the dress. It had three buttons down the front to the tight waist, and from there it puffed out and came to just above her knees. It had little shoulder straps that were smaller than the straps of her sports bra.

"Are those real?" I asked, reaching for the buttons.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Great," I said, "now lose the bra."

She undid the top three buttons to allow her to take off her sports bra. She shivered slightly as the fabric rubbed against her bare tits as she redid the buttons.

"Now the shorts and thong," I said.

She sighed and pulled her shorts and thong off. I noticed some redness where I'd written on her earlier in the week, but there was nothing to read there now.

"I brought one of my tiny lace thongs..." she started.

"I don't think you're going to need that," I said, collecting my bag. "Let's go."

I led her down to her car, and we got in and headed for the freeway. I directed her to a little college town and headed for a bar I'd scoped out on the internet.

The parking lot was well lit, and we found a secluded space backing up to a verge by the wall.

"Right," I said turning towards her.

"You're going to go inside the bar, pick somebody, chat them up and come back here."

I pointed to the space behind the car.

"Once you get them here, you fuck them. You just don't leave this area and go anywhere else, OK?"

"Is this really necessary, sir?"

"Yes."

"Can I take my purse?"

"No. You can get somebody to buy you a drink."

She looked nervous.

"Right," I said, "off you go."

I watched her head off to the bar, then got out of the car and stuck the little microphones to the bumper. I got back into the car and arranged the GoPro on its tripod looking out of the back window. I'd stuck a little bit of electrical tape over the red recording light, and I ran my finger over it to make sure it was stuck down properly.

Even with the parking lot lights, you probably wouldn't see the camera through the window. I made sure my phone was connected to the GoPro, and that the external battery was plugged in. The app told me there was over five hours of recording space on the little memory card.

I got out of the car and walked over to some trees at the side of the parking lot, where I could watch the door of the bar.

I didn't have long to wait.

Sandy came out of the bar and looked around. She had two young women with her, which I thought was an interesting choice. Sandy looked jumpy, but the other two were happy, laughing and talking together.

From my vantage point, I watched Sandy guide the other two to our assigned space. I started watching on my phone as I could see what was going on much better.

"How about here?" she asked. I could hear them just fine on my earbuds.

"Sure, sugar," one of the girls said. She sounded a little tipsy.

The other girl swung Sandy around and kissed her, pulling them together.

"Relax," she said, and kissed her again.

Sandy didn't seem as stiff, but she didn't seem to return the kiss.

"Let us see what you're hiding under that dress," the first girl said.

The second girl stopped kissing Sandy, and reached for her dress.

"No," the first girl said, "let her do it. That's what you wanted, right?"

Sandy nodded slightly. The second girl joined the first girl, and they stood there arm in arm as Sandy undid her buttons, one at a time.

When she got to her waist, the first girl reached out and slipped the strap off her shoulder.

"Whoa, nice tits," she exclaimed, reaching out for the bare nipple.

Sandy stiffened, but the second girl slipped the other strap off. She bent her head down and took the nipple in her mouth and started sucking. It looked like she was sucking hard, and I saw a flash of a pained expression cross Sandy's face.

While she was sucking, the first girl moved around behind Sandy, reaching around to pull on her nipples. The second girl let go of Sandy, leaving the first girl to grip Sandy's nipples.

"Let's see what we have under here," the second girl girl said, kneeling down in front of her.

The second girl lifted Sandy's dress.

"Whoa, no panties!"

She leaned forward, her face going to Sandy's pussy.

Sandy's arms had been pinned to her side by the first girl playing with her tits, but she pulled one arm up and out, grabbing the back of the second girl's head and pulling her closer. Her head went back and she stood there with her tits being massaged and her pussy licked.

The second girl pulled away and stood up again. She leaned in and started kissing Sandy, while she lifted her dress and started fingering her.

After a minute or so of this, the first girl said "c'mon, let's go back to our place."

They let go of her.

"I can't," Sandy said, "let's stay here."

"You might be happy banging out here," said the first girl, "but what if somebody comes and sees us? Come on, let's go."

"I... can't. I just can't."

"Fine," the second girl said, "we're going. You can follow us if you want to."

Sandy pulled her dress together as they left, standing there in the harsh light looking odd and even lonely.

I got up and walked over to her.

"That was an interesting choice," I told her.

"I guess I thought they'd be... more gentle with me."

"Well," I said as she buttoned her dress, "neither of them orgasmed, so back in you go. Better luck next time."

She looked slightly pathetic as I walked away, and she started walking back to the bar.

I went back to my spot and waited. Eventually, she came out with a young guy. As they left the bar, his hand went to her ass. She didn't remove it as she led him to her stage.

When they got there, she spun around to face him.

"How about here?"

"OK," he said.

He reached out and pulled her closer. His hands went to the buttons on her dress, and she pushed them away so she could unbutton it herself. As she worked her way down, he reached out and pulled the dress away from her tit, unhooking the strap from her shoulder.

When he got to the last button by her waist, he unhooked the other strap. I'd expected him to push her dress off her shoulders, but he reached down for the hem, lifting and bunching it. He pulled it up her body, and she lifted her arms to help him take it off over her head. He tossed it away to the side.

"Nice," he said, looking at her.

He reached out and ran his hands over her tits.

"Turn around and bend over," he told her, hands going to his pants.

She did, supporting herself with her hands on her knees. Her feet were apart.

He looked at her for a few seconds, then pulled his pants down as he shuffled closer to her, bending his knees to line his dick up with her.

He thrust his hips forward, pushing her to the point she had to step one foot out to stop from falling. He grabbed her hips and started pumping into her like a jackrabbit. I could hear her huffing and puffing, and him moaning.

Really quickly, he was cumming, groaning as he did.

He let go of her hips and stumbled backwards, his dick coming out of her.

He started to laugh as he pulled his pants up, then he grabbed her dress up off the ground.

"You should come back to our house," he said, "they'd love you. And you could have asaway, then turned and jogged off.

"Fucker!" she called after him. Not too loud though.

I got up and wandered over to her.

"That went well," I said.

"Can we get in the car?"

"Can we get in the car, sir."

"Can we get in the car sir? Before somebody else sees me naked?"

"Sure," I said.

We walked to her car, and she opened the driver's door. She went to get in but I stopped her.

"I'm sure Billy would appreciate it if you cleaned yourself up first. Do you have anything?"

"Glove box," she said.

I walked to the passenger side, opened the door and reached in and opened the glove box. There were a handful of fast food napkins.

I brought them around to her, then snatched my phone from my pocket and recorded her wiping her pussy with napkins, knees akimbo.

I left her and went around to collect the microphones on my way back to the passenger side.

She was sitting down with her door closed as I got in, and I reached back to collect the GoPro. I saw her sigh.

"Right, let's go."

She started the engine and we headed off.

"You know what," I told her, "unlike you I didn't get a drink. Pull in to that Mickey's."

There was a McDonald's a block up, and she pulled in. She looked to be going to park, but I pointed her to the drive through.

"A Coke," I called over to the microphone.

"Anything else?" the bored voice said.

"No," I called, "just a Coke."

"Second window."

It was an older guy at the window when we pulled up to it, and he almost dropped my Coke when he saw Sandy sitting there, naked.

He leaned all the way out of his window and almost into the car, then handed her the drink. She took it and handed it to me.

When I went to hand him some money, he said "no, man, it's on the house."

He was staring at her the whole time, and she coughed to get his attention.

"Excuse me," she said.

He moved away so we could pull out. I drank my Coke as she headed us back to the freeway and home.

"Do you see how things go badly for you when you piss me off?"

"Yes sir," she muttered.

"So what are you going to try not to do?"

"Piss you off, sir."

"Good girl," I told her.

When we got back to my place, I went to get out of the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait," she said, "I can't go home like this."

She gestured down at her naked self. I just looked at her.

"Can I come and get my yoga clothes, sir?"

"I guess," I said.

"I'm going to have to walk up there naked, aren't I?"

"Were you expecting me to fetch it for you?"

"No, sir."

She steeled herself, then got out of the car. I took my time getting out and walking to the outside door, while Sandy scurried along in front of me, trying to stay out of sight. I don't know why she bothered - there was nobody about.

We walked up the stairs to my front door, and I took my time getting the key out and opening the door. We went in and I turned the lights on. Her yoga stuff was where she'd left it. She went over and picked it up, but didn't, I noticed, start to get dressed. She seemed to be waiting for something.

"Hmmm?"

Now she seemed really embarrassed.

"I thought you'd want to fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Uh... I've been all wound up, and I'd like to cum."

"Please."

"I'd like to cum, please."

I sat down on the sofa. Where Rachel had had Billy sit.

"OK," I said, "come here."

She dropped her yoga gear and walked to me.

"Get my pants off."

She knelt down in front of me, undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She pulled on my pants as I lifted myself so she could get them down. When she'd got them to my knees, she worked on getting my shoes off. She then pulled my pants down and off my feet by the bottom of each leg. I put my feet down on the outside of her.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers
12