Bitch Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck my balls."

She leaned forwards, sticking her tongue out. She licked my balls, then sucked them gently, one at a time.

"Suck my dick."

She moved up, taking my dick into her mouth. I let her suck and slide her mouth up and down for a few minutes.

"OK, get up."

She released me and stood up.

"Come here."

She straddled me, kneeling down either side of me. Her pussy was against my dick.

"Play with your tits."

She reached up and started tugging on her nipples. I sat and waited, and after a couple of minutes, she started to grind herself against me slightly. I smiled at her, and she blushed.

"If you want to put my dick inside you, you'll have to ask me."

"Please can I put your dick in me, sir?"

"Go ahead."

She lifted herself up a bit, and let go of one tit to guide my dick into her. Her hand went back to her nipple.

I let her hump herself up and down, getting more and more into it. I could see her juices coating my dick. She was hot, and I could see sweat forming on her tits and forehead, I was guessing from the exertion on her thighs.

Suddenly her head went back and she let out a low moan, she sat down completely on my lap, and I could feel her shuddering as she came.

I waited for her to finish, and watched for her to look back at me.

"OK," I told her, "get off me."

On unsteady legs, she lifted herself off me. She was still playing with her nipples.

"Kneel."

She knelt down between my legs and leaned forward, letting go of her tits and taking a hold of my dick again. Immediately, with no prompting, she started licking my dick and balls, and thighs, clean of her juices, while sliding her hand up and down on the shaft. I watched as she engulfed the head with her mouth, and her other hand went to my balls. She was comfortably taking half my dick into her mouth on the down stroke, and licking around the head on the up. I sat back and watched her until I felt my balls tightening up. I emptied them into her mouth, and she swallowed it all down, looking up at me.

"Good girl," I told her.

She got up, still looking a little unsteady, but looking a lot more relaxed. I watched her go back to her yoga gear to start getting dressed.

"Leave the underwear off," I told her as she started to untangle the thong.

She dropped it, and picked up the shorts, pulling them on. A wet spot started to form almost immediately.

She pulled on the baggy T-shirt, and collected her underwear.

"I guess I'll go home to Billy," she said.

"I'm sure he's going to love hearing about your evening," I told her.

I walked her out, then collected my clothes and headed off to bed.

---

Thursday

I woke up to find a message from Sandy last night that I'd slept through.

[Sir and I went to a bar where I picked up a couple of lesbians, who I made out with, then a guy who fucked me. I didn't cum. We went back to sir's and he fucked me, I came, then I sucked him off]

I got sorted out and headed to work. Sandy was already there, and seemed embarrassed about last night. Meh.

When I saw her go into the kitchen, I followed her in there. She was making coffee, and I grabbed a Coke from the fridge.

"Thanks for the message," I told her, "but I've decided you should be giving me more detail in future. What were you wearing? Where were you fucked? What position? You know, the interesting stuff."

"Uh huh," she said.

Don came in behind me.

"Good morning," he said, collecting his coffee cup.

"Hey," I acknowledged him and I headed back to my desk.

I noticed that nobody was particularly interested when Sandy went for her lunchtime run - they'd got used to her in the shorts.

---

Friday

It was another dull day in the office until around 2pm, when Sandy rushed out of her office. I watched her head down the corridor towards Bob's office.

About twenty minutes later, I got a message.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He had me open my blouse so he could feel my tits, then he took one of my condoms and had me bend forward over his desk. He pulled my skirt up and my thong to the side and fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum. He gave me the used condom to flush in the ladies' room.]

I gave her a big grin when she came back to her desk. She gave me a withering look, so I got up and went in there.

"I think you should drop the used condoms in the trash can in the ladies, rather than flushing them. That's bad for the plumbing."

"But then the cleaning crew would see them," she said.

"Yes," I said, "yes they would."

I went back to my desk and stayed there for the rest of the day.

12