Bitch Pt. 12

Story Info
The ninth week.
5.7k words
4.49
4.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

Sunday

I woke up reasonably early and started my day with coffee and checking my email.

Overnight I'd received an email from Rachel with the video she'd edited of her and Billy. She'd zoomed in on the action and fixed some lighting and color by the looks of things, but there wasn't much editing to do - after all, the whole adventure had only taken a few minutes.

I watched the news and read some stuff on the web, then got a message from Sandy.

[I went to Bob's after church. I was in a skirt, pantyhose, underwear, a blouse and a cardigan. He was just wearing a robe, and seemed in a hurry. He had me strip off, and I was sucking him off when his wife came home early. He threw me out of the side door and threw my clothes after me, then locked the door. I dressed and sneaked out of the side gate.]

Excellent! I had a chuckle, imagining them panicking and him pushing her out of the house naked.

I'd been looking at a couple of projects I wanted to get done at home when there was a knock at the door, and I went and opened it. Sandy was there, in her church-going finest clothing. I'm sure she saw the sour expression cross my face, as she blurted out "I took my underwear off."

"Uh huh," I said. "So?"

"Look, I need to talk to you."

"Dressed like that?"

She sighed. She took off the cardigan she had on and handed it to me.

I took it from her and just stood there.

She slumped a little, and I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse. True to her word, she'd taken her bra off. She held the blouse open.

"Off," I said, holding my hand out.

She took her blouse off, leaving her in a long skirt. I looked down at it, then back to her face.

She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, dropping it down and stepping out of it. As promised, she wasn't wearing panties, and handed the skirt to me as well.

"Can I come in now, before somebody sees me?"

"Sir," I said.

"Sir?"

I looked down at her shoes. They were flat soled, black and boring. She followed my gaze, and stepped out of them. She bent awkwardly to pick them up.

I figured she'd been trying to be modest in case somebody was looking through the peephole in the door opposite, so when she handed me her shoes, I dropped them. She looked at me, annoyed.

"Move your feet apart, then keeping your legs straight, pick them up again."

She did as she was told, and I figured if Andy was looking through the peephole, he'd have received an eyeful.

Holding her clothes, I turned and walked to the living room, leaving her to come in and close the door behind her.

I dropped her clothes on the floor and went over to the sofa. She stomped in behind me.

"So," I said, "what?"

She had her hands clasped in front of her pussy and noticed me noticing, moved them to her sides.

"Billy's gone to see your friend Rachel, and I need you to put a stop to this."

Interesting. I wondered what Rachel's girlfriend, Kristi, thought of this.

"Me?" I queried, "why?"

"I don't want him fucking other women."

"What, you mean like you fuck other men?"

"You know it's not the same."

"Sir."

"Sir."

"Look," I said, "I have no control over Rachel, and I definitely have no control over Billy. You constantly thinking I do is pissing me off, and I feel it's time you realized that."

"I'm sorry," she said, belatedly adding "sir."

"I don't think you are," I told her. "Grab your bag, we're going shopping."

"I can't go out naked!"

"I'll give you something to wear."

I went into the bedroom and found a T-shirt. Back in the living room, I tossed it to her. She caught it and put it on... it came down to just below her ass.

"That'll do," I told her. "You can wear your shoes."

She didn't seem happy. At all. I didn't care. At all.

I locked the door behind us, and we headed down to her car. We got in, and I gave her a hard stare until she moved her knees apart as far as she could while still being able to drive.

Once we were out of the parking lot, I directed her towards a grungy little strip mall.

"So," I asked, "who's your favorite member of the team?"

"I don't have one."

"You're lying. Is it me?"

"You're OK, I guess. At least, if it weren't for all this sex stuff."

"We both know you've enjoyed at least some of the sex stuff."

She looked a little bit embarrassed.

"So am I your favorite?"

"No. It's probably Lee."

"Lee?"

"He does as he's asked, and doesn't talk back."

"He doesn't know that much though," I said, "so he has nothing to talk back about."

She shrugged.

"Who do you hate the most out of our team?" I asked her.

"What?"

"I know you despise most of us, who do you despise the most?"

"Jim."

"What's wrong with Jim?"

"He's fat and lazy, and smells," she said. She kind of had a point - my desk was away from him so I didn't have to deal with him, but he knew what he was doing when we needed him to do it.

I had her park up in front of the little sex shop. There were grates over the windows, and it looked really seedy from outside.

She hesitated as I got out, so I leaned in and said "come on, the quicker you get this over with the quicker it'll be done."

She got out and locked the door, looking around her nervously. I led her in.

Inside, it wasn't bad at all. It was bright and airy, and you'd think they were selling normal products if you didn't look too hard at the stuff on the shelves.

I headed to the back, and as we went through the bead curtain into the clothing area, a clerk appeared.

"Hello," he said, "I'm Micheal. Can I help you?"

He was talking to me, but he was looking at Sandy. I figured he'd seen submissive women come in here before, and wanted to watch the show.

"Hello Michael," I said. "She wants a corset. I think black would do."

"Certainly," he said, "may I take some measurements?"

I nodded.

"Take the shirt off," I told her.

Nervously, she pulled the shirt up and off over her head. She clutched it in front of her, and I held my hand out to take it from her.

A cloth tape measure appeared in his hand and he measured her just under her tits, over her hips and from between her tits down to her belly button. He nodded, clicked his tongue and disappeared.

He came back with a small pile of corsets, but I could see the one I wanted her to try first.

"This one," I said, pulling out a black leather one. It had a front decorated with stitching and buttons, a tie up the back and was long enough to have garters for stockings.

I watched Michael put it on Sandy, holding it in place just below her tits, and having her hold the front while he went around to tie the back together.

"Good and tight," I told him, and they wrestled with it to get it on as tight as it would go.

"I can't breathe normally," she said. I ignored her.

"I think we need some fishnets, in black," I suggested to Michael and he nodded.

He came back with a pair of fishnets, and knelt and held them while she stepped into them, pulling them up her legs and attaching them to the garters. He took his time attaching the garters, his hands brushing all around the tops of her thighs as he did it.

Still kneeling in front of her, he looked up at me expectantly.

"Boots?" I said. "Knee high, lace-up, platform, stiletto heel."

"I have just the thing," he said, smiling while measuring her feet.

He came back with exactly the sort of footwear I'd had in mind. He helped her sit down, and put her feet into them one at a time, getting a good, long time to stare at her naked pussy while lacing them up.

When he was done, he stood up and helped her stand too. She tottered forwards and backwards a few times.

"Do those fit OK?" he asked her. She just nodded.

"Now we need a ring gag and a hood with mouth and eye holes," I told him.

Again he nodded, and scuttled off. Sandy just stood there looking miserable. Considerably taller, but miserable nonetheless.

"Do we need to do this?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

He came back with the items I'd asked for. When I turned to see him come through the curtain, I saw we'd got a couple of onlookers.

We put the leather mask on Sandy, and the eye holes were zipped, which I thought was a nice touch. It had a pony tail hole at the back towards the top, and I asked him if they had any colored wigs.

"What color?"

"Let's go blonde," I said, and he went to get it while I took the hood off again.

"I don't like this," she said.

"I don't care," I told her. "We're teaching you a lesson."

Michael came back with a pony tail sort of wig. It was mostly just the pony tail.

"I thought this would work best," he said, "so it'll give the appearance of the pony tail without the discomfort of a full wig."

"That'll be fine," I said, and handed him the hood.

He worked the pony tail into the hood, and we went back to putting it on her. As he tied the back of the hood on, I unzipped the eye holes.

Michael picked up the ring gag, and told her to open her mouth wide. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and he fitted the ring behind her front teeth, then strapped the gag behind her head.

"Oh, one last thing," I told him, "I think we need a butt plug."

"Anything in particular?"

"Nah," I said, "just plain silver, in a medium. If it has to have one of those jewel things in it, I'd say white."

Michael nodded and left us. Sandy tried to say something, but with the gag in her mouth it came out garbled and I interrupted her. "I can't understand a word you're saying."

Michael reappeared, butt plug in hand. I reached out and he passed it to me. I held it up to Sandy's open mouth and pushed it in.

"Hold on to that," I said to her.

"Is there something missing?" I asked Michael.

"We have peekaboo bra and thong sets," he said.

"Those would be the first things to go, so why bother? Sandy, put your hands behind your back."

She put her hands behind her, and that helped her small tits look bigger.

"Handcuffs," Michael said, seeing what I was going for. "Do you want leather cuffs or metal, cop-style ones?"

"I think the leather ones, don't you?"

He nodded and headed out. Sandy stood there with the butt plug in her mouth.

"Is your lube in your bag?" I asked her.

She shook her head. I took the plug out of her mouth as Michael came back.

"Why not?"

I think she said something about not at church around the ring in her mouth.

"Oh well," I said, "I guess this is going in without it. Bend over."

She bent forward, supporting herself on her knees. Her legs were apart.

"Michael," I said, "would you be so kind as to hold her cheeks apart?"

He dropped the leather cuffs he was holding and rushed over. His hands were all over her ass, and he spread her cheeks apart. I waited a few seconds so he could get a good look at her asshole and pussy.

"We have lube," he said.

"So does she, but she neglected to bring it. Open your eyes and look at them, Sandy."

I saw her raise her head, so she was looking at the guys standing by the curtain watching all this.

Slowly and gently I started to twist and screw the plug in. Truth be told it wasn't that big and I could probably have just jammed it in in one go, but I was enjoying dragging this out.

"Michael, would you put some spit on her asshole to help?"

I didn't need it, and he knew I didn't need it, but he leaned forward and put his face by her crack. He dribbled some spit so it ran down to her asshole, and used his tongue to push it down and around the plug. I pushed a little harder and the bulb popped in. Michael gave her ass one last stroke, then let go.

"Excellent," I said, "thanks for your help."

I looked around as Sandy straightened up.

"I think we should go and pay. We'll take the cuffs with us."

Sandy looked panic stricken.

"You can put the T-shirt back on," I told her.

She grabbed the T-shirt and pulled it on. She was still wearing everything, but now her tits, ass and pussy weren't on display any longer. I picked up her flat shoes and handed them to her. Michael led us towards the register, but I had a sudden thought.

"I'll meet you there - I've just thought of something."

I went over to the toy aisle and selected a long rainbow colored silicone dildo with a suction cup at the end, then joined Michael and Sandy at the register. I put the dildo down with the leather cuffs.

"This too, please."

Michael finished totaling everything up, and held out his hand for a credit card. I looked at Sandy, and she took her card out of her bag and handed it to him. He ran it and handed it back. I thanked him for his time and we headed out to the car.

"Maybe I should drive?" I asked her.

She nodded and handed me the keys. I got in, then unlocked her door. The drive back to my place was quiet, other than the occasional sucking noise from her as she tried not to drool around the ring gag in her mouth. She sat with her knees apart like a good girl.

When we got back to my place, I parked and locked her car. She quickly scuttled to the entrance way door and with her walking a little funny, we headed up the stairs. I had her remove the T-shirt before I unlocked my door.

Inside, I had her kneel down on the floor.

"Put your hands together, behind you."

I put the leather cuffs on her, and secured them together.

"Do you want to watch the video Rachel sent me of her and Billy last week?"

She shook her head "no."

"You do? OK. It's short, so I'll put it on repeat."

I set it up playing on the TV, and she looked away.

"Watch it," I told her, "there may be a test later."

I left her watching Rachel and her husband on the TV and went into the kitchen to get a glass chopping board. I stuck the dildo to it, and it flopped around ridiculously. I took it back out to the living room, and showed it to Sandy.

"Let's get this into you."

I put it on the floor and slid it back towards her. She lifted herself on her knees, moving them apart. I slid the board back and located the tip of the dildo between her pussy lips. I slid it back and forth a few times.

"Lower yourself," I told her, and she slowly lowered herself onto it until she winced.

"I'll leave you to it for a bit," I said, "up and down, up and down."

I watched Sandy fucking herself on the dildo while watching the TV. I shot a short video of it with my phone, then walked around nearer to her front. Her face was red and sweaty looking, either from the exertion or from being turned on... her juices were coating the dildo, and her drool was running down the front of the hood.

Still recording, I stood in front of her.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" I asked.

She hesitated, then nodded, looking down at the floor, ashamed.

"In the pussy?"

She nodded slightly.

"In the ass?"

She nodded slightly.

"In the ass, leaving the dildo in?"

She nodded, maybe a little more forcefully.

"Alright then," I said.

I put the phone down, angled towards her from the front.

I went and took the butt plug out. It popped out easily. I came and held it by her mouth, and she leaned forward slightly to take it as I moved it towards her. Noted.

I went back around behind her and took my pants off. I knelt down and stroked my dick a couple of times, then pushed it into her. She shuddered immediately, cumming as I bottomed out inside her. I knew I wasn't going to last long either, so I just went to town, fucking her until I came, blasting my seed into her back passage.

Still hard, I pulled out and reached around to take the plug from her mouth, using it to plug her up again and trap my cum in her ass.

I walked around in front of her, and grabbed the phone.

"Clean me up," I told her, and she sucked and licked my dick clean.

After a few minutes, I pushed her face away. I recorded her for a few seconds, kneeling there with the brightly colored dildo hanging out of her then got dressed again.

I uncuffed her hands, and she brought them around so she was on all fours, still impaled on the dildo.

"OK," I told her, "get your shit and get out."

Her eyes looked surprised, but she crawled forwards off the dildo. She struggled to her feet and went to and collected her clothes. She was struggling to try and unbuckle the straps on the gag, but I just pointed to the door.

In the bondage gear, she carried on up the hallway and opened the door.

"Hang on," I told her, and hurried back to the living room.

I pulled the dildo off the glass board and jogged back.

"Don't forget this," I said, as I put the soiled thing on top of her pile of clothes.

I hustled her out of the door and closed it behind her. I watched through the peep hole to see her put her skirt and cardigan on before she fiddled with the straps to remove the gag. She then fiddled with the back of the hood to untie that and remove it, shaking her head and rubbing her face before she made a face at the door and left.

I watched out of the window to see her leave. It took her a while to get out of the door, but when she did, she was wearing her flat shoes and carrying the boots. I saw her walk over to her car, where she sat for a few minutes before driving away.

I went back to my projects, and about thirty minutes later I got a text from Sandy.

[I went to sir's and he had me strip off. Wearing just a T-shirt, he had me buy a corset, hood, boots and stockings, plus hand cuffs, butt plug and dildo. Wearing that, he had me fucking myself with the dildo, then I asked sir to fuck me in the ass while I fucked the dildo. I came]

Excellent.

---

Monday

When I rolled into work, Sandy was already there.

"I had a lot of fun yesterday," I said. "How was Billy?"

She gave me a nasty look.

"He said Rachel says you're some kind of sad hanger-on that she just uses for sex."

"Does she now? Well, I guess that's probably true."

"And did you know she has a girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said. "Kristi."

"Apparently Kristi recorded them together."

"Well," I said, "I look forward to seeing that. Here's hoping he lasted long enough that they have something to edit this time."

"Fuck you."

"No," I said, "I fully expect Bob to fuck you."

I gave her a winning smile and headed out to my desk.

Later on I watched as she took a call from most likely Bob. She looked deflated, grabbed her bag and headed out.

A little while later I got her message.

[Bob called me to his office. He had me bend over his desk, he took down my panties and fucked me in the ass. I dropped off the condom in the trash can in the ladies' room as you told me to]

I'd been expecting the message, so I texted her back.

]Pic of asshole[

I had to wait a few minutes, but I got one to add to my collection.

---

Tuesday

I'd got to the office early, and ran in to Manny from the cleaning crew.

"Hey," I said, nodding to him.

"Yo," he said. "You lot are weird."

"Sorry, what?"

"Well, your boss is odd."

"Why's that?"

"She's been dumping her old underwear in her trash can."

I snorted a little as I laughed. "Really?"

He nodded.

"I've been collecting it, but there's been nothing recently. But one of the bitches here dumped a used condom in the women's bathroom yesterday. I mean, like What. The. Fuck?"

"I guess she'd had sex in the office then. I bet she's not the first, or she'll be the last."

"I suppose," he said, carrying on rolling his cart along the corridor.

On my way to me desk, I did wonder about that - it was interesting that he'd been looking into the trash and he'd remembered what he'd found.

I watched Sandy come into the office, and hoped Bob was going to bring her into his office again.

]Upskirt[

She was just putting her stuff down, and she glanced at her phone. I watched her sit down at her desk and shuffle around to take the picture for me. She was wearing a thong, and part of me was tempted to have her dump it in the trash for Manny. But I stopped myself for the moment.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers
12