Bitch Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Wednesday

I had a busy day at work. I had to talk to Jim and arrange things with him, and talk to Sandy and tell her to bring her new costume with her this evening.

At the end of the day I headed home. To wait... there wasn't much else for me to do.

Sandy knocked on the door, right on time. I opened it.

"Did you park away from my parking lot?" I asked her.

She nodded, and I ushered her to the living room.

She dropped her open bag and looked at me, almost expectantly.

"Give me your wedding ring," I told her. "For safekeeping."

She shrugged and took it off and gave it to me. I didn't want anything recognizable on her. I put it in my pocket.

"Let's get you out of that costume and into your other one."

She quickly undressed as I unpacked her bag - I guess it's easy when you're wearing little to start off with.

She started off with the stockings and boots, then we got her into the corset. I held out the mask with the ponytail hanging out of it and she said "do we have to?"

"Trust me, we do," I told her.

We put it on, and I got the ring gag into her mouth and secured behind her.

"Kneel down and put your hands together, behind you."

She knelt, and I put the leather cuffs on her securing them together.

"I see we remembered the lube this time," I said to her.

I squirted lube into her ass, then lubed up the butt plug and popped it inside her.

I left her kneeling and got the glass chopping board, putting it on the floor and sticking the dildo to it.

Without me saying a word, she lifted herself on her knees and walked forward, then slowly lowered herself onto the dildo as I held it steady.

"Off you go," I told her.

I sat down to watch Sandy fucking herself on the dildo.

Jim knocked on the front door. He was a few minutes early, and I went to the front door.

"Jimbo," I said, "you're going to like this... I have this... well, you'll see, and she needs to learn a lesson."

We were walking down the hallway, and when he saw her from behind he said "Jesus..."

Jim's not an idiot. He knows what he looks like and wasn't offended that I was having him be the humiliating punishment. I watched him carefully, and he had no idea this was Sandy. Her eyes widened at first when she saw him, but then she was staring daggers at me. Luckily she didn't try and say anything.

"What do you want me to do with her?" he asked.

"Whatever you want," I said. "I'm trying to teach her some manners."

"Can I take the hood off?"

"No, I want her to get comfortable wearing it for now."

"But I can fuck her?"

"If you want... stand up, slut."

She struggled to get to her feet, the dildo pulling out of her with a soft sucking sound.

"Bend forward, feet apart," I told her.

She bent forward at the waist, sticking her ass out so as not to fall over.

Jim walked around behind her. He noticed the butt plug.

"Can I fuck her ass?"

"If you want, here, I'll take that out."

I took hold of the plug, and started gently turning it and pulling it out. Jim undid his pants, and was pulling them down when the plug popped out. Her asshole stayed gaped open slightly. I took the plug around to her front and pushed it into her mouth, despite her moving her head around to avoid it.

Jim had taken his pants off and was lined up behind her. He looked ridiculous in his socks and shirt as he held her hip with one hand and guided his dick into her ass with the other.

"You mind if I record this for her to watch later?"

"Can you keep my face out of it?"

"Sure," I said, and started recording with my phone.

He humped away at her for a while, holding her hips with both hands, then he pulled his dick out.

"Can I fuck her cunt?"

"Not now," I told him, "you'll at least give her a yeast infection... you can still use her mouth though."

I took hold of the butt plug in her mouth, and she let go of it.

"Thanks," I said. "I'll put this somewhere safe."

I went and pushed it back into her asshole - easily, as Jim had opened her up further.

"I've got an idea," he said.

He bent over in front of her and backed his ass up to her face.

"Rim me," he said to her, grinning at me.

I couldn't see her tongue with his big fat hairy ass in her face, but he moaned, making me think she'd hit the spot. I held my phone up above them, so you could see her mask in his butt crack, then underneath so you could see where her chin was in the mask against his balls.

After several minutes of this, he stumbled forwards away from her, and turned to face her.

"Stand up," he told her, and she straightened up to face him.

He reached out and played with her tits, pulling and sucking and biting on them. He did this for a few minutes, then knelt down in front of her, burying his face in her pussy, his hands around her ass pulling her into him.

After a few minutes of this, he stood up and pushed down on her shoulders, getting her to kneel in front of him. He wiped his dick over her tits, then bent down and kissed her, sticking his tongue into her open mouth.

"Look up at me," he told her, then drooled a long string of spit to land in her mouth.

"Can we put the dildo back in her?"

"Sure," I said, moving it below her again.

She lifted herself slightly and I guided it into her again. She gasped, probably from the cold, drying juices on it.

"You know what to do," he told her, and we watched her hump herself on the dildo for a minute or so before he stepped forwards and guided his dick into the ring gag in her mouth.

He held her head as he slid his dick in and out of her mouth.

"She's great at this," he told me, "I'd love to try her without the gag."

"That's to stop her biting your dick off," I joked.

He grinned at me.

"Is that so?"

He started to pump his dick into her mouth faster, pushing it all the way to the back of her throat and causing her to make gagging noises. Eventually he roared and held her face to his crotch, cumming into her mouth. I could see her throat bobbing as she swallowed his load.

He held her there for a short while and I could hear her struggling to breathe through her nose in the mask. THe corset probably wasn't helping either.

"Eh, let her up so she can breathe, dude."

He seemed like he'd forgotten about where he was and what he'd been doing, and he stumbled back, his dick popping out of her mouth so she could suck in some air.

"That was great," he said, looking around to find his pants. "Let me know if I can help out with her training again, won't you?"

"Sure thing," I told him, "but you can't tell anybody about this, OK?"

He was pulling his pants back on.

"OK, but it's not like anybody'd believe me anyway."

Now he was fully dressed, I walked him to the front door to see him out.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he told me and we high fived.

I closed the door and returned to Sandy. She was still humping herself on the dildo.

I went and sat down, recording her with my phone again.

"Come here," I told her, and she struggled to her feet again, coming over to me.

"Turn around."

She turned her back to me.

"Sit. Slowly."

As she sat on my lap, I guided my dick into her sopping wet pussy. I let her settle herself down on me, and when she started humping up and down, I uncuffed her hands.

"Play with your tits," I told her.

Her hands went to her nipples. She lifted herself up and down for maybe a minute before she sat down completely and shuddered. I'm guessing the humiliation got her off.

She was making odd noises and I couldn't understand her, so I unstrapped the gag at the top of her head so she could push the ring out.

"Can I get off you?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, pushing against her ass.

She struggled to get up, then turned around and knelt down in front of me. She took hold of my dick and put it in her mouth. She worked hard with her tongue and bobbing up and down to get me off.

Once I'd cum in her mouth, she sat back.

"Can I get dressed now?"

I nodded, pulling my pants up again.

She finished unstrapping the gag, then took the hood off. I watched her take the corset off, then sit down and remove the boots and fishnets. She leaned over and collected her yoga gear, slipping it on.

"May I go home now, sir?"

"Yes," I told her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked her to the door, locking it behind her. A little while later I got her message.

[I went to sir's and he had me dress up in the corset, hood, boots and stockings. He cuffed me and inserted the butt plug and dildo. He had me fucking myself with the dildo when Jim arrived. Jim fucked my ass and came in my mouth, and then I fucked sir. I came. Then I sucked him off]

---

Thursday

I wandered straight into her office and put her wedding ring on her desk, far enough away from her that she had to stand up to grab it.

"I had a lot of fun yesterday," I said. "You forgot this."

She gave me an angry look as she grabbed it up, putting it back on her finger.

"You're welcome," I said as I got up, heading over to my desk.

I went through all the normal work clutter, and didn't even notice Sandy leaving her desk. I got a text message, and it was from her.

[Bob called me to his office, where he had me undo my blouse and unhook my bra. He played with my tits then had me kneel down and suck him off]

---

Friday

Sandy was working from home, and I didn't think anything of it until I got a message from her at the end of the day while I was packing up.

[Bob called me last night and said to come to his house for a meeting today. I came over on time, wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, and he had me strip off and work naked. He'd play with my tits or suck my tits, and had me sit on his lap while we worked. He played with my pussy, and with my ass, and at the end of the day he fucked me in the ass before he told me to get dressed and go home. I didn't cum]

12