Bitch Pt. 14

Story Info
The eleventh week.
4k words
4.52
3.4k
1

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

Sunday

I got my message from Sandy.

[I went to Bob's from church, in a long dress with underwear and pantyhose, and he had me strip and suck him off. He seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed me to get dressed and get out when he was done]

I wondered if the close call a few weeks back had spooked him.

---

Monday

We had a team meeting at the beginning of the day. Sandy mentioned that she was going to be out on Thursday morning.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't see that it's any of your business," she snapped, "but I'm going to the dentist."

I smiled. I was going to have fun with that.

Later, I watched her rush off towards Bob's office. Sure enough I got a message from her.

[Bob told me to come to his office, pulled my skirt up, panties down and fucked me. I didn't cum]

She didn't seem particularly happy when she got back to her desk. I didn't particularly care.

---

Tuesday

Sandy was working from home, but Bob was in the office. Suggesting she was actually working.

---

Wednesday

Sandy was again working from home. In the evening though, after her yoga class, she came over to my place.

I met her at my door, ready to go.

"Halloween's on Tuesday, so we should get you a costume for work," I told her.

"Is that a thing we do in the office?"

"Oh yes," I lied. Oh, there were a couple of idiots who dressed up, but none of the curmudgeons in our department.

I pointed to the stairs, and we headed out. We walked down to the street level, and wandered down to the main street. Spirit Halloween had taken over a short lease on a store that had closed a few months back. We went in, and found the costume section.

"Here we go," I said, and started rifling through the racks.

Sandy stood there watching, and I found a small Wonder Woman costume (you know, the new Gal Gadot one.)

"Here," I said, "let's have you try this one."

We went to the counter and asked where the changing rooms were, and got pointed to the back of the store.

Back there, there were six changing rooms with curtains to close them off. One was open, and I gave Sandy the costume and watched her go in there.

A couple of minutes later, she opened the curtain and came out. I could see her bra straps.

"You need to take the bra off... tell you what, take your panties off too," I said.

She went back into the changing room, and I held the curtain open and watched her shrug off her bra and pull down her thong.

She stood up and looked at me. Her hair wasn't long enough, and her tits weren't really big enough. I snapped a picture with my phone.

"No, that doesn't work for you, take it off."

I held the curtain open, watching her undress again. She took off the forearm "armor" first, then the shin "armor," then the dress.

I'd picked up the hanger, and took the costume from her, hanging it back up. She went to pick up her underwear again.

"Stay there like that, and I'll bring you something else to try."

I turned and walked away, leaving the curtain open. I saw it close as I left though.

I hung up the Wonder Woman outfit, and picked up a sexy nun outfit and headed back.

I pulled the curtain back and Sandy was still in the changing room, standing there in the corner naked.

"Here," I said, handing her the hanger.

She glanced at the costume, then took it off the hanger. She stepped into it and pulled it up.

"Don't forget the hat."

"Wimple."

"What?"

"It's called a wimple," she said, putting on the hat.

I looked at her and took a picture.

"That looks OK," I said, "try kneeling down like you're praying."

She knelt down, looking up at me. I took a picture.

I didn't think it was going to work for the office though, as somebody would probably get offended.

"Right, let's try something else."

She stood up and pulled off the hat, then the costume, handing them to me. I hung them back on the hanger.

"Kneel down again," I told her.

She knelt down.

"Knees apart, hands behind your back."

She moved her knees apart and put her hands behind her back.

"Good girl," I said, "stay there."

I left the curtain a little open and went back to the rack. I hung up the nun outfit, and picked up a sexy cop costume.

When I got back, the curtain was still slightly open. I pulled it back.

Sandy was still on her knees, and stood up to take the hanger from me. She quickly pulled the costume on and I took a picture. I wasn't sure.

"Hmm... I think we can do better. Take it off."

She took off the costume and handed it to me to hang up again.

"Assume your position again."

She knelt down with her knees apart and her hands clasped behind her back.

"Good girl."

I took the costume and went back to the rack. There were a couple I liked the look of... sexy nurse and sexy boxer, but I decided she'd probably look best in sexy cheerleader. I chose the red and black version and headed back to the changing rooms.

She was still kneeling, and stood up when I opened the curtain.

"Here," I said, "I think this is the one."

She stood up and took the costume from me. She looked at it and made a face, then put it on, skirt first.

She pulled the sweater on, and it just about made it to the waistband of the skirt. She held the pom-poms in her hands, down by her sides.

"Yup," I said, "that'll do."

"Is everything OK in there?" a voice said behind me.

I opened the curtain. There was a shop assistant there. He seemed young.

"Yes," I said, "we're fine."

"Is there anything I can help with?"

"We'll take this one," I said, pointing to Sandy.

He looked at her appreciatively.

"Are you busy?" I asked him.

"Not especially," he said.

"Sandy," I said, "give the nice man the costume we want."

She sighed, then took the costume off. He watched her, shocked that she'd taken it off, and was naked underneath. She held the costume in front of her, and I held out my hand.

She passed it to me, letting the assistant see her completely.

As I stepped back to give him a better view, I hung the costume back onto its hanger. She tried to cover herself up, looking embarrassed.

"I like her like this," I said to the assistant, "but she can't go to work like that."

"No," he said, "I guess not."

He didn't take his eyes off her.

"I think he likes you," I told her. "You should show him you like him too."

She looked at me, and I mimed sucking him off with my hand up by my face.

She knelt down in front of the assistant, reaching out for his belt. He looked down, and hurried to get his pants unzipped. She took hold of his dick and pulled him towards her face.

He pulled his pants down to his hips as she started sucking him off. She was jacking him off with her hand.

"Play with your tits," I told her, and she did.

"She likes having her face fucked," I told the assistant.

He took hold of her head and started pounding his dick into her mouth, leading her to make gagging and choking noises.

The way he was going at her, I knew he wouldn't last long, and a few minutes later, he pulled he onto his dick and held her there. When he let go, she coughed and spluttered as she pulled her mouth off his dick.

She rocked back on her heels and watched him pull his pants back up. She was still pulling on her nipples.

When he was done, I handed him the costume.

"Can you ring this up and we'll be out in a couple of minutes?"

He nodded, and I unzipped my pants.

"Next," I said, moving to stand in front of her.

She leaned forward, taking my dick into her mouth. I reached out and, holding her face, guided her head to match the rhythm I wanted. I pounded my dick all the way to the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She was looking up at me and me and I could see her eyes watering.

The assistant took the costume, opened the curtain and headed out.

Sandy seemed to want to get it over with - she was running her tongue over the head when I pulled back, and let go of one tit so she could run her fingertips over my balls.

When I felt my balls tightening, rather than jamming my dick into her throat I pulled my dick back so I blew my load into her mouth, forcing her to taste it before she could swallow it.

She stayed there, sucking the head until I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

I started pulling my pants up.

"You can get dressed," I told her.

Once we were both dressed, we went out to the register.

"Here you go," the assistant said, handing Sandy a bag. "I've given you my staff discount."

She paid the guy, looking embarrassed the whole time. We headed back towards my place.

"You can go," I told her as we got to the parking lot.

I left her getting into her car and headed up the stairs.

---

Thursday

Sandy came into the office late, and I saw her in the kitchen.

"So how did it go at the dentist?"

"OK," she said.

"Anything odd?"

She just looked at me for a second.

"The hygienist," she said, "he gave me his number."

"My," I said, "that is odd. You should call him and set up a date."

"I'm married," she said, sharply.

"And yet you've had sex with at least three people this week. Call him."

"Fine, whatever."

I left her and went back to my desk.

Later when I saw her heading to the kitchen, I got up and met her in there.

"So did you call the hygienist?" I asked.

"I did," she said. "We're going to meet for coffee on Saturday."

"I look forward to hearing all about it."

---

Friday

Sandy and Bob were "working from home," and I waited to hear about it. Later in the afternoon, I got a message:

[Bob told me to come over to his house wearing just a dress and shoes. He said he likes knowing I'm almost naked. After an hour or so, he had me take my dress off. Later he had me bend over his desk and he fucked me. I didn't cum. He had me put my dress back on, and walk around with his cum oozing out of me onto my legs and dress. It was all dried and caked on me when I left and drove home]

I chuckled to myself a little.

]Enjoy your date tomorrow. I want you to dress sexy and suck him off[

---

Saturday

I got a message from my friend with benefits Rachel and she sent me links to a couple of videos of her and Sandy's husband. I decided to try and hold off and watch them with Sandy.

]I got the videos of Rachel and Billy[

I didn't get a response. Later, however, I got a message from her.

[I met Charlie, my hygienist, for coffee. He flirted with me, and as you told me to, I took him back to my car and sucked him off]

I was just catching up on some reading when there was a knock at the door. I went and opened it, and it was Sandy. She was wearing a short skirt and a camisole top.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

I stepped back and let her in.

"I wanted to see Billy's new video," she said as she walked through to the living room.

Without any prompting from me, she reached behind her and undid her skirt. She tossed it onto the sofa, then pulled the camisole off over her head. That ended up on the floor in front of the sofa.

She stepped out of her sneakers, then pulled her thong down her legs, stepping out of it. She was standing there, naked.

"So, was your date fun?"

She made a sour face at me.

"He really fucked my face hard. Afterwards he told me he knew I liked it rough because he'd seen the bruising on the roof of my mouth and my throat. You knew he'd see that, didn't you?"

"Yes," I told her, "and if you hadn't been such a bitch about it on Monday, I probably wouldn't have done anything."

She glanced down at the floor for a moment, then looked up at me again.

"So have you watched the video yet?"

"Videos. And no, I haven't."

"Can we watch them?"

"Sure," I said.

She sat down on the sofa, and I sat down near to her. I pulled her sideways, so she ended up on her side with her face by my lap.

While she undid my pants and got my dick out, I fired up the TV and started the stream of the first video.

"These are online?"

"They're on their server, you need a logon."

"I don't want anybody seeing these," she said.

"I don't think that's up to either of us. Now shut up."

Sandy slid her hand gently up and down my dick and looked up at the TV. The video had started.

It was a low angle shot of a front door. The doorbell rang, and Rachel walked past the camera to open it. She was naked, wearing just a pair of red high heels.

She opened the door and let Billy in. He put his bag down and hugged her, feeling her ass. She put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him, long and hard.

She moved his bag out of frame, and when she came back, he reached out to hold her at arms length and look at her. She turned around for him, so he could see all of her. She didn't seem to be wearing any makeup other than bright red lipstick. For a woman in her forties, she was in great shape. She looked sexier than Sandy, as she has real shape around her hips and bigger tits.

She pushed him back to the wall, so sideways to the camera, and squatted down in front of him. Her hands went to his pants, undoing them. He helped her push them down past his hips to his thighs.

She grabbed his dick and started sliding her hand up and down the shaft. She leaned in and sucked the head into her mouth.

She took it out of her mouth and licked along the length, then sucked it into her mouth again.

Billy unbuttoned his shirt as she bobbed her head back and forth.

Her nose was going right the way to his pubic hair, where she held it for a second or two before sliding back off him again. She stopped with just the head in her mouth for a second or two before sliding back again.

After a minute or so of this, she stopped and got up, walking out of camera frame. Billy finished removing his shirt and pulled his pants down further, to his knees.

Rachel came back, carrying a light chair. She put it down facing the camera and Billy sat down. Rachel came and knelt on the floor in front of him, moving his knees apart.

She went back to sucking him off. We couldn't see his dick any more, but we could see her pussy as he head moved up and down.

Billy put his hands on her head, guiding her, and closed his eyes and put his head back.

She moved her knees further apart, and seemed to be going to work. It only took another minute until you could see Billy tense up and held her head down.

When he let go, Rachel sat up on her heels. Billy stood and pulled his pants back up, then walked past the camera. Rachel got to her feet, turned, smiled, winked at the camera. Her red lipstick was smeared across her face and she wiped her chin before walking out of shot before the video stopped.

"Well," I said, "that was quick."

Sandy didn't say anything.

"Do you want to watch the other one right away?"

She nodded.

I fiddled around and started the second video.

This one started in, I think, their living room. Billy was against the wall, dressed again. Kristi walked Rachel in. Rachel was wearing some sort of jumpsuit, and Kristi was wearing what looked like a sexy businesswoman setup. She had on a very short black skirt with fishnet stockings and a garter belt - you could see the tops of the straps. On top she had a white blouse and a black jacket. Her hair was up in a severe bun and she was wearing black leather gloves and spike high heels. She had on dark lipstick and eyeliner.

"Stop," Kristi ordered her.

Rachel stopped, maybe four feet in front of Billy.

"Strip," Kristi told her.

Rachel unzipped her jumpsuit and pulled it down. She trod her feet out of it. She was wearing a black sports bra sort of thing and black bikini panties.

"All of it."

Rachel pulled the sports bra up, and, as she was taking it off over her head, Kristi pulled Rachel's panties down with one hand, one side at a time. She got them to her knees before Rachel caught up with her, pushing them down to her ankle and stepping out of it. She had on little low cut socks and nothing else.

Kristi pushed her forwards to be closer to Billy. They were almost touching, they were so close.

Kristi reached out and took Billy's hand, putting it on Rachel's tit. She moved to the other side and picked up his other hand, putting it on Rachel's other tit. She squeezed Billy's hand, squeezing Rachel's tit underneath it.

Kristi grabbed Rachel's hands, and pushed them to Billy's pants. Rachel undid his pants, and Kristi pulled them down to his thighs. She then took Rachel's hand and used it to rub Billy's dick through his boxers.

Kristi grabbed a fistful of Rachel's hair, pulling it to tilt Rachel's head to face Billy. She pushed her forward to kiss Billy.

Billy started kissing her back. Kristi moved one of Billy's hands to Rachel's ass and he started squeezing that.

Kristi grabbed Rachel's hair again, pulling her face away from Billy, then pushing down, dislodging Billy's hands. Rachel settled down to her knees in front of Billy, pulling his boxers down to his thighs.

Kristi was still holding Rachel's hair, and she took Billy's dick in her other hand. She moved Rachel's face closer, and wiped Billy's dick over it.

Rachel kept her mouth closed until Kristi let go of Billy's dick and gripped her jaw, opening it.

Rachel stuck her tongue out, and Kristi pushed her forwards to suck Billy's dick. She held her head steady, so she couldn't get more in, or pull it out.

After a minute, Kristi pulled Rachel back off Billy's dick. She pulled up, forcing her to her feet again. She pushed her back against the wall, next to Billy, and kissed her, hard.

When Kristi let go of Rachel, she pulled her around in front of Billy with her back to him, bending her forward slightly. Billy reached around her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back against him. Kristi was holding her tits and started kissing her again.

It seemed that Billy had been grinding against her ass, as he suddenly gasped and tensed up. I caught a quick look of annoyance flash across Rachel's face, but I doubted Sandy would have - she hardly knows her.

Kristi stopped kissing her and stepped back. She pulled Rachel forward a little, and looked behind her. She put her right hand around her back, and brought it back around the front. It had Billy's cum on it, where he'd obviously cum up her back. She looked at it with a little distaste, then reached down and rubbed it on Rachel. She worked it down and over her clit. I saw Rachel sag slightly as her knees relaxed.

Kristi kept that up for a short while, then brought her gloved hand up to Rachel's mouth. She opened her mouth, sucking it in.

Billy reached around and grabbed Rachel's tits.

Kristi started to work up a little routine - she'd wipe some cum onto her fingers, rub it over Rachel's pussy, then bring her fingers to Rachel's mouth for her to clean the glove. The fourth time she did this, Rachel came, her knees buckling. Billy helped her stay upright, holding her by her tits.

After Rachel had sucked Kristi's glove clean again, the video ended.

"Jesus," I said, turning the TV off, "does he cum that quickly with you?"

She looked a little embarrassed.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"Rachel has a thing about being humiliated, and Kristi likes humiliating her. I bet they shot this for all their friends."

"Well, I guess I should get this over with," she said, moving her face down to my dick.

She slid her mouth over it, using her tongue to lick as she did. I reached for her tits and started pulling on her nipples.

She slid her mouth off me, turning her head to look up at me. She bit her lip.

"Uh," she said, "would you like to fuck me?"

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"I do," she said after a short pause.

"OK."

She clambered to her feet in front of the sofa, and reached down to pull my pants lower. She turned her back to me and lowered herself down onto my lap, leaning forwards and reaching between her legs to guide my dick into her.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers
12