Bitch Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled down and started fucking herself up and down on my dick. I watched her reach up to her chest, and I reached for her hips.

She was already really wet... I remembered that she'd sucked a guy off, then watched two videos of her husband getting fucked, in the last few hours.

It didn't take her long, humping up and down and pulling on her nipples, before she started cumming, shuddering and moaning.

I sat there and waited until she was finished, then pushed slightly on her hips, and she got up. She turned around and knelt down in front of me, moving my knees apart so she could get between them. She took hold of my dick and licked it clean, then went back to sucking me off as she gently stroked my balls with her fingertips. Like a good little whore, she looked up into my eyes as she did and I got to watch her wince slightly whenever she got my dick to the back of her throat.

A few minutes of this and I came, and watched her swallow it all down. She licked her way off my dick, and sat back on her heels.

"Can I go now, sir? Billy's probably wondering where I am."

"Sure," I said.

I handed her her skirt from next to me as she got up, and she took it from me as she went and collected her thong. She put those on, then found her top on the floor. I stood and pulled my pants up, then walked her to the door.

"I'll see you Monday," I told her, "and look forward to hearing from you tomorrow."

12