Bitch Resting Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,258 Followers

On the nightstand on Mandy's side was a stuffed unicorn that I knew was special to her. It was a gift from uncle Greg, her favorite uncle - or rather her lover. I grabbed it and handed it to Claudia, who seem to understand and held it against her chest. I reached to finish myself off, but Claudia grabbed me first and started jerking. It didn't take much until I shot my load on the pink fur.

I said "smile" and took a picture of Claudia holding the cum drenched stuffie against her perfect body with a big happy grin

Claudia reached and opened the nightstand drawer.

"What are you looking for?"

"Lube, I have an idea..."

I went to my nightstand and took out a bottle of Astroglide. Claudia handed me the unicorn and got on all fours facing away from me with a perfect view of her ass and pussy from behind. It looked so hot, I knew I'd soon be ready to go again.

"Stick the horn in my ass and take a picture of that..."

"The horn?" I said opening the lube and squirting it above her asshole.

"For now..." Claudia said with a giggle.

I worked the lube into her ass with my fingers, enjoying her moan as I did it. When my finger could slide in and out easily, I moved behind her, grabbed my cock by the shaft and rubbed it against her pussy.

"That's not the unicorn or my ass..." gasped Claudia as I slid into her.

She was so wet and ready, but so tight. I slowly slid four inches into her as she moaned in pleasure then stopped. I picked up the unicorn, applied some lube to the plush horn that had a bit of firmness to it and gently inserted in her ass. I expected her to tell me when to stop and was surprised when she took all eight inches of the horn. I picked up her phone and took another picture of my cock and the unicorn in Claudia.

I started to remove the unicorn when she said, "No, leave it in and fuck me... feels so good in there."

With the plush in the way, I couldn't get as deep in her as I wanted, but she obviously didn't mind. As I fucked her, I must have made the plush move in her as well.

"Oh, fuck, so good, like having two dicks in me. Two fuckin' big dicks... Fuck me, babe. Fuck me... been so long... I needed this... god... I'm coming..."

As she squirmed and moaned, she squeezed so tight, I couldn't move. The unicorn was also squeezed almost right out of her asshole.

"Are you close?" she said panting.

"Maybe..." Truth was no because the unicorn prevented me from getting full thrusts in her.

"I can get pregnant," she said.

I pulled out of her and removed the unicorn.

"You can come in me..."

So, she was warning me she could get pregnant, but was okay with it? I knew this was revenge sex - damn good revenge sex, but that didn't mean this was the start of anything.

"Your ass?"

"Yes, more lube and come inside my ass..."

Her ass was still gaping as I lubed and slid easily in. It was just as tight as her pussy, more at the entrance.

"Yes, fuck me hard...I want your come inside of me... fuck me on her bed."

I grabbed her by the hips and slammed so hard into her, the bed creaked. I could feel my balls brush her hand as she fingered her pussy as I sodomized her.

"Fuck yes, yes, fucking my ass so good... fucking the ass you stared at for years... fill it with come...come... fuck, coming...fuck..."

As soon as I felt her clench at the start of her orgasm, I lost it and came inside her. I pulled out and she got up and left the room.

Claudia's phone was unlocked and I sent the videos and pictures to both Greg and Mandy, which I added to Claudia's contacts. Outside my room, I heard the shower running.

It was only thirty seconds later that Mandy replied to her text: "You fuckin' bitch. I'll kill you. Tell him we're through."

I walked into the bathroom and through the plastic curtain admired the perfect body cleaning herself.

I sighed. "Well, guess I'm single..."

"You sure... That's disappointing..." There was no mistaking the sarcasm in her voice.

"Come on, this was just a payback fuck, and you know it."

"If Mandy was out of the picture before I lied on your massage table, would you have fucked me?"

There was no reason to lie, so I said, "Mandy wasn't and I still nearly did... Definitely, I would have; she was the only reason I stopped."

Claudia smiled and opened the shower curtain, invitingly. "Then it wasn't just about payback. I'm living with your sister for now, but can have a sleepover and give this a try if you're willing... and don't mind dating an older unemployed woman."

**

Yes, I hated Claudia Parker and Claudia Scriver, but five years later, I am still happily married to Claudia Parker-Jackson. I have my practice now and specialize in treating car accident injuries. Claudia runs a daycare out of our house and couldn't be happier. She is still the hottest woman I know, even when she was nine-months pregnant with our twin sons, and especially when she gives me that bitch-resting face and rolls her eyes.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,258 Followers
12