Bitchy Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, with a very clear green light to proceed, I needed no further bidding. Tearing off her vest and shorts, whilst pushing her back on the bed, I was on top of her in an instance. Spreading her legs she pulled me down to her with my lust reflected, if not magnified, in her eyes.

Before I entered her I paused to take in the scene before me. She really did have a fantastic figure. With her body as hard as her heart had always appeared. Tight abs, well defined muscles in her arms and shoulders and a well trimmed (though not shaved) pussy that was clearly wet and eager.

Her tits, whilst not huge, still appeared firm, with large, prominent nipples, surrounded by large, dark, areola. She was laying down so it wasn't possible to confirm how much, or little, they sagged. But they weren't leaking out to the side. And when I leant down to nibble on a nipple they had plenty of elasticity.

Gasping as I did this she clearly had other things in mind as she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me the last few inches towards her.

That gasp turned into an atavistic grunt as I slid into her pussy, with no resistance at all.

"Oh fucking hell, YESSSS!" she exclaimed, as I paused, deep inside her. "That feels soooooo good. Now come on, fuck this dirty bitch hard."

Any anger or irritation I'd felt had now deserted me completely. My over riding emotions were lust and arousal, though with just a little confusion still thrown in.

It was a surreal situation. I'd had no real idea how hot Chrissy was. And I really had never imagined that we'd ever be fucking. Most certainly not with me as the dominant and her the submissive partner. But I set these thoughts aside and focused on enjoying the moment, however brief or infrequent it may be.

Taking my lead from Chrissy I also determined to be the dominant one. It wasn't my natural style, but I found I warmed to it quite quickly. Not least because it appeared to turn her on even more.

"Come on then bitch," I demanded, "fuck me back as hard as I'm fucking you. Let me feel you milking my cock."

As I said this she immediately began to do just that. It was clear that her time in the gym that had led to the hard body before me had also led to some very well developed pussy muscles. It also seemed clear that, quite remarkably, she enjoyed being told what to do!

I was massively turned on and I was hammering away at Chrissy. This was not lovemaking but sheer, primeval, fucking. The sweat was pouring off us, only adding to the lubrication we were producing. I wondered how long I'd be able to last and whether Chrissy would reach orgasm. Though, at that stage, I was selfishly focused only on my own pleasure and release.

Thankfully (for us both) Chrissy was even more turned on than I was. I'd slept with a number of women, but never one that was as desparate and so obviously in need of sex. And, consequently, she seemed further advanced towards orgasm than I was.

Chrissy was gripping me hard with both her pussy and her legs. Doing her best to wrap them around my arse and grinding her pussy up against my pubic bone to giver herself maximum friction.

"Come on you little fucker," she demanded, "give me all you've got..........flood my pussy with your spunk."

That last comment making me realise that we'd not used, nor even discussed, protection. But it seemed a bit late to be worrying about that now. Especially as we were both close to climax.

There was no further conversation between us, aside from incoherent moans and grunts as we devoted our efforts to getting off, as we fucked each other furiously.

Chrissy was the first to climax, her breathing shortening and her grunts increasing as she gripped me ever tighter.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped. "So close......keep going.....YESSSSSS!!!!!" as a massive orgasm tore though her.

I wasn't quite there myself yet, so without giving Chrissy time to recover I kept ploughing away, causing her to shudder to another climax, as she tore at the flesh on my back.

This second climax was the key to mine.

"FUCKKKK.......FUCKKKKKKKK.......YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out as I pleased what felt like a torrent of spunk into her eager pussy."

As the last spasms of my orgasm ended I rolled off Chrissy. I was a little unsure on how to react but, in this case, she took the initiative and curled into my arms as I lay back panting on the bed.

Then, for the umpteenth time that evening she surprised me as, once again, she started to cry. Sobbing into my chest as I held her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me," I pleaded, really concerned now that I'd completely misread the situation and she felt, perhaps understandably, violated by me.

Finally pausing she pushed herself off my chest and looked down at me. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks, she was sweaty and disheveled from our fucking but still looking impossibly horny.

"Why are you sorry you idiot?" she asked. But with a confused smile, not a snarl, on her face. "These are not tears of recrimination, nor regret. These are tears of relief."

I still looked confused, so she expanded on her thoughts.

"You were right, I'm afraid to say, I did need a royally good fucking. And I'm delighted to say that's what you've just given me."

"Oh, thank Christ for that," I spluttered, displaying my own relief, though of a different sort. "I'd just called you a bitch, directed you to get on your knees and suck my cock and then fucked you rigid. So I was genuinely fearful that you felt you'd undergone a sexual assault. Plus I'm a bloke, and I can no more distinguish different types of tears as I can distinguish between different shades of pink."

"Oh Jack, you really are an idiot," Chrissy laughed, with a proper throaty chuckle (even though I didn't think what I'd said was especially funny). "I suppose I should have realised that. But my relief was the fact that I'd orgasmed at another's hand. Or should say another's dick," she said with a dirty grin. "For far to long the only time I've been getting off has been with the help of my battery operated friends. So those tears were the outpouring of several months, if not years, of suppressed sexuality."

"Oh my God," I pondered, "I've never seen you cry, nor had I ever expected to. But, I've just realised, neither have I ever seen you laugh, nor even properly smile. You look beautiful, you should do it more often."

"Oh Jack, thank you again, you are such a sweet kid," as she blushed profusely. Once again an emotion I'd never encountered with her. "But I'm afraid we really have to talk about what's just happened."

My heart sank. "Kid" as I was, the phrase, "we have to talk" seldom preceded anything positive.

"Really," I wondered, "do we have to talk? Couldn't we just have another fuck?"

"Hold that thought," she urged, chuckling again, "but I'm sure you understand the predicament our actions have placed us in? What we've done, wonderful as I'll admit it was, is wrong on several levels. I'm married, albeit unhappily in some ways. I'm more than double your age. And, worst of all, I'm the director of the business unit you work in, with ultimate responsibility for your performance reviews and salary recommendations. All told, I've made a series of almighty errors in judgment."

"Ok........"I conceded, with a rueful grin, "I can see that there are a few minor obstacles we need to overcome. Though, to be fair, as the genie is already out of the bottle there's nothing we can do to stuff it back in."

"Maybe not," she agreed, "but let me give you the context for my actions and behaviour in case you think I'm just some sex crazed, sluttish, cougar."

"Too late for that," I warned, with a grin, "I've already gone firm on that view of you."

Punching me on the arm she propped herself up on an elbow and started to explain what had led to our explosive, but completely unexpected, fuck.

"Right," she said, taking a deep breath, "here goes. As you know, this job of ours demands a lot of you. You work hard as a trainee, but at my level it's relentless. I'm afraid to say that it becomes all consuming. As a woman in industry - and especially in this one - you have to work even harder and produce even more impressive results to get ahead. Alongside that I do a lot of work on my fitness. Partly as I enjoy it and partly, if I'm honest, through vanity. So I work really hard at keeping in shape, in the gym or doing classes early each morning. So with work and gym that's all consuming."

"Well your work in the gym certainly hasn't gone unnoticed," I remarked, running a hand across her toned flanks and leering appreciatively. "Whatever you're doing is paying dividends. You're in magnificent shape."

"Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate it," she replied, blushing again. A response that was both endearing and, once more, unexpected.

"But look, let me continue. As I said moments ago and I think you already know, I'm married. But my husband is much older than me, and also has a demanding job. So we lead, I'm afraid to say, largely separate lives," she disclosed. "He's either not interested in sex, or just not sex with me. I can't work it out. And, if I'm honest, I'm no longer that keen on sex with him. Though I still enjoy spending time with him. But my issue - and you've just seen that manifest itself - is that I'm still interested in sex itself. Very interested in fact," she admitted with with a rueful smile. "But combining work, working out and a sexless marriage I'm increasingly frustrated sexually."

"I get all of that," I confirmed. "It's sad to hear, but completely understandable. I guess it's still a very patriarchal society we live in and for a woman to get ahead you have make more sacrifices than the average man. This whole experience has come as a massive shock to me, albeit a very welcome one. I understand the context that explains your unresolved sexual hunger. But one thing that has surprised me is that you seemed to really enjoy it when I took control. Are you sexually submissive?"

"Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting that," Chrissy spluttered, once again blushing profusely. "I didn't think that was quite so apparent."

"Right, here goes, full disclosure," she explained, taking another deep breath. "When I was at University I really explored my sexual boundaries. I was having an affair with one of the lecturers. Cliched I know and not something, with hindsight, that I'm proud of. But the sex was fantastic and he opened my eyes to so many different things. He encouraged me to try threesomes, foursomes and even moresomes. He liked to take control and, looking back, it was probably a coercive relationship. But like I said, it was great sex!" she ended with an embarrassed laugh.

"Wow, those swinging sixties really were wild," I grinned.

"You cheeky sod," Chrissy said, punching me once again. "This was in the late eighties. Though, of course, you weren't born then," she grimaced. "God, I really am a cougar. But let me explain my submissiveness a little further. Since those formative years with my lecturer I've always found myself especially turned on if the man takes control. And even if I'm treated like a slut or a play toy. I sometimes hate myself for it. But, as I've climbed the career ladder and become dominant in work it's a nice contrast to be submissive between the sheets. Once more, I know that's a cliche, like the High Court judge who wants to be spanked. But it's hard to change the way your brain has been hard wired."

"Jesus Jack," Chrissy then exclaimed with a rueful smile, "what am I doing indulging in a confessional with you? You give me one good fuck and I'm baring my soul to you."

"I really do appreciate that," I responded, being suddenly serious. "And I assure you I'll not be betraying any of your confidences. I know our lives probably weren't in danger this morning, but it was scary. So we have shared a pretty hairy experience. So I wonder if that's influenced your candour?"

"God Jack, thank you for being so understanding. And I do feel that I can rely on your discretion. On that note," she continued, taking a very deep breath, "let me make one final admission."

After another long pause, she blurted out, "I also got a little turned on my the assault earlier. Please, please, dont judge me," she requested as, for the second time that evening, she began crying.

For the umpteenth time tonight I was nonplussed. At that time I had only limited experience of the multiple influences on sexual psyche, especially women's. I genuinely had no idea that women could be aroused in this way. Of course, the vast majority aren't. But some, like Chrissy, are.

"Wow," was all I could say, as I pulled her to me for another comforting hug.

After blubbing, once more, into my chest, she looked up at me with tears rolling down her cheeks, as she asked. "You don't hate me, do you?"

"God no," I assured her, "I'm pleased, though not a little surprised, that you are being so open with me. And it's certainly not for me to judge what does or doesn't turn you on. Plus, being selfish, if you hadn't been affected that way I may not have just got to fuck you," I grinned.

"God, you're a complex one," she smiled, "partly compassionate and understanding, party a typical selfish male. Difficult to work out which is the dominant side."

"So I'm the complex one," I grinned, "what about you? You're a full on alpha female in work. In fact, as I said earlier, often an utter bitch. But you've just confessed to enjoying being dominated sexually and turned on by an assault. So I think you trump me when it come to complexity." I suggested with a chuckle.

"OK, when you put it like that I have to concede defeat," she agreed with a smile.

As enjoyable as our first fuck had been it hadn't taken the edge of my sexual appetite. And hearing about Chrissy's sexual frustrations and her previous history had heightened that further. As well as the latest revelation about the effect today's assault had on her. We still had plenty to talk about and issues to resolve but I decided, once again, to take the initiative. Not least because it was clear from the revelations that she'd just shared, that Chrissy enjoyed this. And indeed really got off on it.

"Look, talking of dominant," I began, pushing her on to her back, "there's still lots for us to agree on. But right now, we have some unfinished business. You've sucked my cock but I've not licked your pussy. So let's get that imbalance corrected."

With no resistance and only the very slightest murmuring of dissent she laid back and opened her legs before me. My own cum was still leaking out and was pooling at the entrance to her pussy. Some people (perhaps many) may have found this gross. I'm not ashamed to admit I found it a turn on. So, having teased Chrissy a little by nibbling her inner thighs I dived in and began to perform cunnilingus, eliciting an immediate gasp from her.

"Oh my God yes," she encouraged, "I love having my pussy licked. It's been far too long since anyone has done that."

After a just a minute or so I had a mixture of pussy juice and residual jizz on my tongue. Pulling myself up I leaned into Chrissy and gave her a taste of this heady cocktail. Before dipping my finger back into her soaking pussy, coating it with our mixed juices and feeding it into her mouth to lick clean.

"Oooh, you're a kinky fucker," she murmured, in between our kisses. "How about you get back down there and get me off again?"

"How about you say please?" I demanded, not wanting to lose the sexual upper hand that I had taken hold of.

"Ok, will you please, please, get me off again?" she acceded immediately, "I don't think it will take long, I'm still really worked up."

"Fair enough, as you've asked nicely," I agreed, manoeuvering myself back between her legs. Having teased her previously I went straight in, enthusiastically sucking on her (surprisingly meaty) pussy lips. Interspersing this with giving her clit, engorged and prominent as it was, some direct contact.

"Oh my fucking God," she exclaimed, grabbing my hair and pulling me tight against her. "Just keep doing that. I'm close already."

I was trying to be sensual and build the anticipation, but Chrissy was having none of it. She really was close and was almost fucking my tongue with her pussy, gasping and grunting incoherently. In fact, despite having come just a little earlier she seemed almost beside herself with excitement. I'd seldom encountered anyone quite so turned on and quite so desperate.

I kept lapping away at her, grasping her hips to hold myself tight against her as she gyrated on my tongue. I managed to slip a finger inside her and reached up to feel the spongy, slightly ridged, area on the front wall of her vagina. I knew that this was a sensitive area for some women. And Chrissy was certainly one of those. She went wild!

"Ooooh, oooh, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk, YESSSSSSS," she cried, bucking against me and, as she pushed me away, releasing a powerful burst of liquid onto my tongue. Followed by an even more forceful second blast, soaking most of my face.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Chrissy exclaimed, looking down with a sheepish grin on her face. "I just couldn't help myself. I hope that's not too gross? I should have warned you that this sometimes happens when I'm especially worked up."

"Unexpected yes," I chuckled, "but by no means unpleasant. It was tangy, if not a little brackish, but super horny."

"I can't believe I've made you squirt. Have a taste yourself," I urged, as I lifted myself up and pulled her to me for a deep, passionate, kiss.

Chrissy was very happy to taste herself on me as we rolled our tongues against each other, swapping spit, jizz and pussy juice. By now I was fully hard again so I flipped her over and moved her into doggy position.

After teasing her a little by rubbing my cock against her pussy (and briefly moving up to graze her puckered arsehole) I slipped straight in, soon building up a good head of speed. Leaning forward I grabbed her sleek, expensively coiffured hair (though by this time of the evening it was disheveled, if not a little sweaty) and pulled hard against it to give myself traction as I fucked her hard.

She appeared to love this forceful treatment, pushing back hard against me and urging me on.

"Come on you dirty little fucker, give it to me," she demanded.

So I tried to do just. Turned on as I was, my earlier orgasm had taken the edge of my hunger, so I was able to hammer away enthusiastically. Combining this with articulating my thoughts, in as much detail as I could, as I felt it would further inflame Chrissy.

"God you've got a lovely arse. And a gorgeous, juicy, wet pussy. I'm going to make you come again and then you can suck my cock whilst I spunk down your throat, like the dirty slut you are."

"God, yes please," she grunted into the mattress. "I'd love that."

The time for conversation was now over and I was pumping away as hard as I could. With some difficulty I managed to reach under her and frigged her clit, with this the trigger to bring her off again.

"Aaah, aaah, arggghhh, FUCKKKKK" she cried as she shook and spasmed beneath me.

Barely giving her time to finish her orgasm I pulled out, moving in front of her and fed my cock, glistering as it was with her pussy juices, into her mouth.

I had planned to luxuriate in a sustained blow-job but, as soon as I felt her lips wrapped around my dick my control left me.

"Aargh, arrgh,,arrgh, SHITTTTT," I grunted, as I exploded into her mouth.

Having come just a little earlier, it wasn't the biggest load, but she swallowed almost every drop, delighting in showing me that there was none left in her mouth.

We both collapsed on the bed as we lay, for the second time, in post-coital bliss.

After some minutes I finally caught my breath. Pulling Chrissy into my arms I gave my thoughts on the reservations she had articulated previously.