Bitchy Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think I wasn't taking your concerns seriously a little earlier," I began. "Once again I appreciate your candour and the context and history you provided. You've taken a leap of faith. And I hope that as time goes on you'll learn that my discretion is assured."

"Thank you," she replied, "I really do appreciate that. And I'm pretty confident I can trust you. I really do hope I'm right though. As I've got more to lose than you have."

"No, I get that," I responded, "so here's my thoughts on the concerns you've raised. First of all, as fantastic as the sex has just been, I'm certainly not looking to shack up with you and destabilise your marriage. Because of that - and the lack of a long term future - the age difference is, if anything, horny. Plus it really doesn't come into play as you've got a smoking body that any woman, of any age, would envy. Finally - and I think this is the most important issue we face - I've got some thoughts on the work situation. I'm due to move directorates quite soon. Why don't you find a reason to accelerate that. Once I'm not working for you, you're not going to have direct responsibility for my appraisals and pay. I know that it's still going to be an issue with us still in the same company. But it's a much smaller one. How does all that sound? Does what I've said reassure you?"

"Actually it does," Chrissy agreed. "I think what you're suggesting is we become no strings attached fuck buddies, working in the same company but different departments. Is that right?" she asked, with a huge smile.

"Spot on," I concurred. "But I think we've had quite enough fucking, indeed quite enough drama, for one day. So let's get some kip. Are you happy to stay here tonight?"

"I'd love to," she agreed immediately. "I actually do want the warmth and comfort of human contact."

So, exhausted by the events of the day, we drifted off to sleep, holding each other tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning we slept in, following the exertions and excitement (both good and bad) of the previous day. The conference was over and everyone from our company had now flown home. We had another appointment with the police to confirm our statements. But that aside the CEO was insistent that we took it easy for a few days and did not fly home until a local physician had OK'd us to travel after our concussions. I suspect this was part genuine compassion. But more likely a fear of litigation if they didn't look after us properly. Whatever the reason, as I came to that morning, laying next to Chrissy, in the plushest of suites of a 5 star hotel, I wasn't complaining.

As I awoke, Chrissy was laying inches away, looking at me with a strangely contented look on her face.

"Good morning," I smiled across her, pushing a lock of hair away from her eyes. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Well, my head still hurts a little. And I've got some bruising on my arms. Plus my pussy is a little sore from the unexpected pounding it got last night," she grinned. "But, all things considered, I'm feeling pretty good."

"I hope the pounding, whilst unexpected, was not unwelcome?" I queried.

"Entirely welcome," she confirmed, rolling me onto my back and laying atop me for a big hug, which rapidly turned into a passionate, albeit sensual, kiss.

The intensity of this kiss, coupled with my customary "morning wood" meant I was, almost immediately, fully erect. A situation Chrissy took full advantage of by easing herself down into my cock. Though, initially, we contented ourselves with just gentle gyrations, as we continued to kiss passionately.

"Jesus, I'd forgotten how much I loved kissing," she alerted me, as we finally broke from it. "There is a primeval pleasure in fucking. But I love the intimacy that kissing brings."

"Mmm, I'm with you there," I agreed. "I'm a huge fan of kissing. But let's focus know on the more primeval stuff," as I encouraged her to start fucking down on my cock as I thrust energetically upwards."

"Oh my fucking God," she gasped, "any soreness has dissipated already. It must be the lubrication caused by the arousal and anticipation," she chuckled, as she started to bounce up and down on my cock.

"So you've no regrets about last night?" I checked. "You're not sorry that we got together?"

"None at at all," she assured me. "We'll need to be incredibly careful when we go home. But, as you said, the genie is out of the bottle. So let's just enjoy the time we've got together her in the States. So shut up and fuck me again. Please," she added, with a smile, remembering my assertion the previous evening.

It was a less frenzied fuck, but still massively pleasurable. And a wonderful way to start what looked like being a gentle, low pressure, day. Certainly a relief after the intensity of the last week.

Coming to after it, following a short, restorative, snooze we lay in companionable silence for a few minutes. Chrissy was playing with the hairs on my chest, gently twirling them through her fingers.

"God I love your chest," she remarked. "It's so manly, with the muscles and this carpet of hair. But I love your dick even more," she grinned, as she started to gently stroke it. Causing it, once more, to harden a little in her grasp.

"How did you cope without cock?" I pondered. "Seeing how much you seem to be gagging for it now. I'll bet you masturbated a lot?"

"You wouldn't believe it," she laughed. "I've had a few, largely unsatisfactory, dalliances whilst I've been away on business. I'd rather hook up with some anonymous stranger who was also traveling with work than risk jeopardizing my marriage with an affair. But, by and large, I've been wanking myself stupid with a succession of sex toys."

My dick twitched at this revelation, which wasn't lost on Chrissy.

"Ooh, you like the idea of that do you," she grinned, giving my cock a few firmer tugs. "My frustration is a source of excitement to you is it?"

"I'm afraid so," I chuckled. "I've always liked seeing a woman orgasm and sometimes watch porn where women play with themselves. I had a girlfriend at Uni who loved masturbating in front of me. But generally I find women, even some of the sexually confident ones, quite shy about it."

Then, remembering how Chrissy had confessed to enjoying being observed and directed, I hit on an obvious suggestion.

"In fact, get back to your room next door, fetch your favourite toy and let me watch you use it on that juicy pussy of yours. After that, if you're very good, I'll give you another good fucking."

Proving, once again, to be remarkably subservient sexually, Chrissy leapt off the bed and trotted off to our our adjoining bedroom. Returning, moments later, brandishing a small purple dildo, already humming gently.

"This is my "travel" dildo," Chrissy explained with a smile. "It's got a decent girth, but is small enough to fit into my hand luggage. Not like the mains powered wand that I sometimes like to use."

"Wow, I'd love to see you use that. From some of the porn I've watched that seems to drive women wild. But I'll make do for now with the one in your hand. Let me see what you do with it." I directed.

Chrissy propped herself up against the headboard, with a couple of pillows behind her back, as I lay beside her, getting the best possible view of proceedings. Checking that she was happy with the power setting Chrissy began to play it gently against her pussy. Not inserting it, at this stage, but rubbing it against her labia.

From the off this had an effect on her. Her back arched, her nipples hardened and her breathing shortened. Which intensified as she slowly fed the throbbing dildo into her pussy.

She adjusted the setting so it was a little more powerful and was now fucking herself hard with it, whilst also occasionally frigging her clit with a free hand.

"Jesus, this is horny," I let her know, as I lay beside her wanking my cock. Which was now rock hard and already leaking more pre-cum.

"Oh my God, I love this thing," she gasped, "it's got me through some sex starved times. But I love cock more. It is hot to have you watching me, but why am I laying her using this plastic cock when I've got a hard, flesh and blood one, just inches away?" Chrissy asked, with a slightly bemused look.

"Look, I promise I'll fuck you again shortly," I assured her. "But I really want to see you bring yourself off."

"Ok," she agreed, very readily, "I'm close again already. But I'll really need another good fucking after that."

"It's a deal" I assured her. "Now get wanking!"

So Chrissy got back to work on her pussy, as I kept up a running commentary on her efforts.

"Fucking hell, this is so hot," I assured her. "You have an absolutely killer body and I love seeing you stretch your tight, wet cunt, with that dildo. Just like I'm going to do with my hard cock as I fill you full of spunk."

Chrissy said nothing but intensified her efforts, fucking her pussy relentlessly with the dildo, now set - it seemed - to maximum power. Her pussy was glistening with arousal and her chest was heaving, with her orgasm clearly imminent.

Moments later she pulled the dildo from her and, as she'd done the previous evening, released a jet of liquid from her pussy, soaking the sheets beneath her. With barely a pause she re-interested the dildo and started juddering and bucking as her orgasm hit.

"Ooooooh, ooooh, ooooh, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried, once more pulling the dildo out, triggering a second jet, arching out from her pussy and coating her legs and the bed.

Barely giving her time to recover I was upon her in an instance, balls deep immediately and hammering away at her furiously. Watching her masturbate had been, as I'd hoped and expected, a huge turn-on. So I was massively aroused. But after several fucks in the last 12 hours or so I was able to hold off from coming for some time. And that seemed to suit Chrissy!

"Come on you dirty little sod," she demanded, "fuck this wet, pussy of mine. Ram your hard cock up me. I need you to coat my cunt with your young, sticky, jizz."

I was thrusting as deep and as hard as I could, with our bodies slippery with sweat and lubrication. The harder I pumped, the more she urged me on, until, finally, I could feel her grip me even tighter as another orgasm hit her.

"Shit, shit, shit, YESSSSSS........" she cried as huge tremors went through, finally triggering my own orgasm as I fired several jets of spunk deep inside her.

We collapsed together on the bed, holding each other as we languished in the mutual pleasures we'd just given each other.

After another restorative snooze we finally stirred and after a shower and breakfast had a leisurely day, catching up on some of the necessary paperwork but generally giving ourselves a little time to recover.

We spent the entire day together, with Chrissy proving herself to be really good, interesting, company. She was well traveled, well read and, when away from the rigours of the corporate world, good humoured and engaging. That evening we went out for an excellent Japanese meal in a local restaurant and collapsed into bed for an early (sex free) night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On our second morning, post assault, in Washington, we were laying in bed, considering whether to have room service and then fuck. Or whether to fuck and order room service. Tough decisions eh?

We decided - or rather I did as I was still calling the sexual shots - on a fuck. After some initial foreplay I directed Chrissy into cowgirl. She was grinding away above me with her really astonishingly good tits jiggling away, when there as rap on the door,

"Housekeeping," came the voice from the other side. "Can I service your room?"

Without giving pause for thought I immediately cried out, "come on in!"

As I said this I threw back the duvet completely and held Chrissy in place above me as she tried to cower down into my chest. Though that action, I suspected, only served to highlight that my cock was buried, balls deep, in her pussy.

The poor cleaner, a well built Latino, walked down the corridor into our suite and was almost by our bedside before she realised the situation. I could see - and hear - the horror as she took in the sight just feet away from her.

"Oh goodness, I'm so sorry," she spluttered, immediately turning tail and starting to leave.

"No, don't go," I pleaded. "If you'd like to stay and watch we'll make it worth your while."

It was a high risk strategy, on a number of levels. Primarily as in a litiginous country like the States she might claim sexual impropriety and try to sue us.

Thankfully, the initial signs were encouraging. There were no shrieks of alarm and she stayed standing as I fumbled in my wallet which was by my bedside. Fishing out a $50 bill I proffered it to her.

"We like an audience," I explained, "if you stay and watch, the cash is yours."

"Ok," she agreed, more readily than I'd anticipated. "But I can't stay long as I've got a lot of rooms left to clean. Let me just do a little tidying up whilst you two go at it."

So initially we were in the bizarre, though very horny, situation of Chrissy (despite her half hearted protestations) gyrating above me. As our cleaner hoovered, dusted and picked up dirty lingerie that was strewn around our suite. Though, to her credit, she ensured she spent as much time as possible looking across at us. Indeed I had the distinct impression that, apart from the cash, she was actually enjoying this.

Picking up on this, I proposed she got a little more involved.

"What's your name and would you like to earn another $20?" I asked her. "If I hand you a vibrator would you use it on my friend whilst I carry on fucking her?"

"Jeez, you guys are into some crazy shit," she laughed, in a heavily accented drawl. My name is Maria and yes, I'm up for that, where is it?"

Reaching over to the bedside cabinet I dug out the fleshy dildo that Chrissy had explained was her favourite and handed that, together with a $20 bill, to the cleaner.

"Lean back a little Chrissy," I directed, "so that Maria can tease your clit with the vibrator."

"You're a nasty, dirty, little sod," Chrissy grimaced, speaking for the first time since I'd invited Maria's involvement. But she did nothing to stop me, doing as I'd suggested and allowing access to her clit.

Maria twisted the base (it seemed she was pretty familiar with sex toys) and set it to hum gently on a low setting. Leaning forward she then applied it to the base of Chrissy's abdomen before moving it a little lower until it was nestled between my dick and Chrissy's pussy.

Chrissy, who had been almost immobile above me, now started to display a lot more emotion and enthusiasm.

"Oh shit, that feels good," she grunted in recognition, beginning to grind harder against me.

Maria (who appeared a natural in this type of thing) was training the dildo against Chrissy, albeit lightly and still at a slow pace. And occasionally alternating it by playing it against her hard, erect nipples.

I was now thrusting upwards hard myself, grasping Chrissy's butt cheeks tightly as I did so to pull her against me.

"Oooh, you dirty little bitch," I goaded, "fucking me in front of a complete stranger whilst she helps get you off. You are such a dirty slut. Are you going to come on my hard cock?"

Chrissy only grunted incoherently in response, but began really gyrating against me, bearing down hard on my cock as Maria was now focusing entirely on her clit.

Her breathing quickened, the flesh on her chest mottled and her pussy tightened around my cock as a huge orgasm ripped through her.

"Ooooh, ooooh, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKKKK" she shrieked, shaking and gasping with the power of it.

I wanted to put on a "big finish" for Maria (which I was also confident would provide arousal for Chrissy) so I had held off from coming as I was determined to conclude with a facial. As soon as Chrissy stopped the tremors of her orgasm I pushed her off me and onto her back. Kneeling above her I directed my cock at her open mouth and gave it a few firm strokes. Which was all that was required to send multiple ropes of thick white spunk over her face and down to her chin.

"Oh wow," Maria shrieked, "you guys are wild."

"I know," I concurred, as I used my fingers to mop up some of the spunk and feed it into Chrissy's ever eager mouth. To her credit, she accepted it and made a show of savouring it. Before, probably in an attempt to show Maria she had at least a vestige of control, she pulled me down to her and snowballed the residue.

"You guys are into some crazy shit" Maria laughed, before gathering her stuff together.

As she left the room, pushing her trolley and $70 better off (and quite possibly with a wet pussy, depending on how much of a voyeur she was) Chrissy turned to me.

"You filthy, depraved, pig," she scolded, though with no real venom. "What on earth were you thinking?"

"I was thinking, correctly as it turned out, how horny it would be for someone to watch us," I retorted. "And don't pretend for a second that you didn't get off on what we've just done."

"Oh my God," she agreed, with a rueful smile. "How big a can of worms have I opened? But yes, you were right. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but that was very horny indeed. Now come on, let's get dressed and get down to breakfast, before your find further ways to corrupt me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was our last full one before we were due to fly home, having been given the all clear to travel. We were both still feeling quite sore after the assault. Though part of me wondered if the energetic sex we were enjoying had been a contributory factor.

"How about organizing a good massage?" Chrissy suggested. "I'll charge it to the company."

"Good idea,"I agreed readily, "I'll go and speak to the concierge and see what or who they can suggest. Leave it with me."

As soon as she'd suggested it my thoughts had turned, immediately, to a sexual service, not a remedial one. Though, ideally, one that could combine both. I hoped to build on the very cursory interaction that we'd had with our cleaner. Plus I was minded of Chrissy's revelations of threesomes (and indeed more) when she was in University. So I was looking to book a masseur who would be happy to engage, sexually, with Chrissy. As well, of course, with me.

I had a feeling that, in most big hotels, it was the concierge who would, with a little monetary encouragement, know exactly where to source something like this.

I was the right. The fellow, like someone out of central casting, was a swarthy, middle aged man, with a knowing expression.

"Yep," he concurred, as soon as I'd laid out my expectations. "I know just the lady for that. She's not cheap though. But the service she provides is exactly what you're after. Let me see if she's available. Give me your cell number and I'll drop you a text to confirm."

Within the hour he'd been back in touch and told me she'd be in our room at 4pm. I let Chrissy know, but neglected to tell her about my deviant plan for the massage. Though she seemed a little sceptical that we were going to receive the treatment in our room, and not the hotel spa. Plus that we'd have to share her, not get individual treatments. I explained it away by saying the spa was full and masseuses were in short supply at short notice.

On the dot of 4pm there was a knock on the door and I opened it to discover a tall, blonde, very attractive woman. Clad in leggings and a tight vest, showcasing an impressive, quite muscular, physique. I liked the look of her. A lot. Letting her in I tried not to leer too much initially.

"Hi, I'm Elena, nice to meet you both," as she shook our hands with a very firm grip.