Bitchy Wife

Story Info
She takes it through every hole, including the doggy door.
4.6k words
4.56
80.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are over 18. Tags include anal, deep throat, impregnation, married. M/F. BDSM themes are very light, but I wasn't sure if there was a better category.**

***

Being married was hard. Holly was walking back home after seething and pacing for several hours. It was late and she was more upset at herself now then at Greg.

"I can't believe I said those things." She mumbled and shook her head with a groan. She was just so mad at him. She remembered how he had just sprung up the idea of kids like it was nothing. She wasn't ready for that! And when he asked why she wasn't ready, well, it sounded like he was judging her, so she snapped. Neither of them were really good de-escalating. It wasn't like she hated the idea. She just thought that it was something she could do later.

She winced as she saw her house again. Would he even let her back in? Was she ready to ask for him to forgive her? The last thing she had told him was that she was going to the bar to fuck any young stud she could find. He didn't really believe her right? It was just something she said to make him mad. She took a deep breath before walking up to the door, her heels clacking on the cement. It was late. She held her fist up and tried to knock.

No. She wasn't ready. She wanted to apologize, but she couldn't do that right now. What she wanted was to collapse on the couch with a glass of wine. She wondered if the door was open. She tried it. It wasn't. She walked around to the back door. It was locked too. The lights were off. He was probably already asleep. She should just bite the bullet and-

She looked down and saw the doggy door. They didn't have a dog, it was something Greg had installed with hope of getting one without telling her. She grimaced at the memory. It had been another big fight like this one. He always wanted to move so fast. They were still so young and he wanted too much from her! It wasn't like she didn't want a dog, or kids, or any of that. She just wanted to enjoy being young while she could.

But since there was a doggy door, maybe she could fit through? He had, thankfully, not closed it. She stuck a foot through and realized she might be able to squeeze in. She looked down at her body, and then looked at the hole. If it meant she could get her wine before talking to Greg, it was worth a shot. She removed her heels and got to her knees. She took off her jacket. Too bad she had her push up on and not her sports bra. But it might still work. Her button down blouse was loose, her jeans were hugging her hips. It was now or never. She ducked her head in and peaked through the hole. So far so good. She turned diagonally and tried to stick a shoulder through. It was a bit of a tight squeeze, but she made it. That was when she felt the pressure on her breasts. It was fine, they would squish through. She just had to press her collar and her other shoulder through. It felt like something was catching. She wriggled and pressed a bit harder.

Several buttons popped as her breasts scrapped through. They hung out of her open blouse, caged by her lingerie. She growled low to her self. It was fine. She could fix that later. She knew how to sew a button. The worst was over. But seeing her good underwear reminded her of what her previous plans for tonight were. They were sexy plans. Sexy plans that certainly would NOT produce children. She Found herself a bit top heavy now, and it was hard to keep her face and chest off the linoleum. Eventually, as she pushed herself through, her breasts and cheek touched the floor. She took a break and let herself cool down. It was harder than she thought. She tried to pull an arm up and in, but she wasn't far enough yet. Her arms were pinned to her sides.

She looked up. If she could just get her arm out, she could maybe reach for the lock. She wriggled and tried her best, but it was too tight. It started to hurt a bit. She sighed and tried not to cry. This was humiliating. She should just try and crawl back out before-

She saw the lights turn on. He had heard something. She tried to wriggle her way out but it was way too tight. Now that her breasts had barreled out of her shirt it hurt way to much to try and pull back out. Her eyes were watering when she heard his footsteps and resigned herself to her fate. She closed her eyes and hoped maybe if she didn't see him, he wouldn't see her.

"Holly?" She looked up at him with an expression of frustration and embarrassment. He was in his boxers and a white t-shirt. He seemed confused, then worried, then he smirked. He leaned on the kitchen counter and said, "I thought when you left without your keys, you would just find some other guys house to sleep at."

"I didn't even get to the bar Greg!" She was exasperated and tired, "I didn't mean it! You know that right?"

"Are you sure? Maybe you just couldn't find someone who wanted you?"

She'd have spat in his face if she felt she could spit that far. As it was all she could do was wriggle and grunt and whine, "Fuck!" She cursed and put her forehead down on the floor. "I'm sorry." She sighed. This was the worst fucking way to do it. She was completely at his mercy. She had wanted him to apologize first at the very least.

"Sorry for what?" He was fucking milking this. There was nothing she could do.

"Could you just fucking help me Greg?" She leaned her head up to look at him. "We can talk once I can stand again!"

"I don't know." he said in thought. "I could call the police about a home invader."

"You wouldn't do that." He gave her a fiendish grin. "Fuck!" She wasn't sure how serious he was. "Fucking fine! I'm sorry I said I'd cheat on you!" She looked away when she said it. "And your dick isn't small." She continued, "And I do love you. I love you a whole lot." She growled and continued while looking up at him, "I love you because you aren't the kind of dick who would call the police on his wife like this! Now get me out!"

"Alright alright, I'm just joking." He shrugged and laughed. "And I forgive you."

"Bastard." She mumbled. This whole dialogue had her feeling like she was a child. He knelt down to her and touched her face. He kissed her forehead. "What was that for?" She asked, a bit confused, but flattered.

"I love you." He said. "And you really cute when your angry" She squinted. "And I'm sorry I tried to rush you. I'm just scared we're running out of time is all. You never know what will happen."

She could feel herself heat up and blush. He was an asshole sometimes, but he was able to tolerate her. "Okay, fine." She took as deep a breath as she could and said, "I forgive you too. I guess." Something about the way he looked at her, and the way he kissed her, gave her a naughty idea. When she had threatened to sleep with someone else, she did have some raunchy thoughts in the moment. She'd never act on it of course, but if she was right about how Greg was feeling now... "Hey, Greg," She said before he could stand back up, "Before you help me out, if you were in the mood I mean, how about I, really show you how sorry I am." She smiled, "With my mouth."

"Really?" He grinned, "Here? Like this?"

"Well," She bit her lip playfully, "Only if you don't tell anyone I was into it. If a nieghber sees, you have to tell them you forced me."

"If you insist." He put his leg on either side of her head and freed his willy on her face. She scowled a bit. "What?" A little respect would have been nice. But the allure of the situation was the lack of control after all. He knew she had a kink for that. She lifted with her back and licked his flaccid cock. As it grew she turned her head to kiss the shaft up and down the length. "Hmm," He put his fingers through her hair and she felt something like a chill go down her scalp and through her body as she put the member in her mouth and felt it grow larger and larger as she licked the tip. "Maybe I should kick you out more often?" She bit down lightly, her eyebrow raised, "S-Sorry! It was a joke!" She rolled her eyes and bobbed her head up and down at a regular pace.

She felt his hands go under her chest and fondle her breasts. She hummed and rocked her body. After unclasping her bra he pushed her sleeves and straps down her body so she was bare from the bottom of her breasts up. Her tits bounced off the floor as she sucked him off. Her neck and back was getting tired fast. He seemed to notice and she thanked him with her eyes as he took control. He went from her breasts, to her sides, and grabbed her scalp, pulling very lightly, as he carefully supported her head by pulling her hair and thrust into her face. He leaned back and supported himself with his shoulders and feet as fucked her face.

That was hot. Her hands touched her jeans and she fumbled to caress her thighs. She couldn't actually reach anything she wanted back there. Her hips humped the tight fabric and night air as she felt his cock slide in and out of her mouth. He was usually done by now. She was also usually using her hands. She could only manage to go about halfway with her mouth comfortably. She noticed he was respecting that. She fought his grasp just a little, hinting that he could be more rough. She tried to suck him in deeper. He got the hint and teased the back of her throat with his cock.

"Hmph!" She was gagging just a little, but she was getting used to it. It tickled her esophagus. He would give her a break to break and lick the tip and breath easy every few strokes. He was getting closer now. "Hmm~" She was starting to like the flow. Blowjobs had always been fun for her, she always felt like she was good at it. She could get Greg off easy, usually. It was fun to push her limits like this. To learn how to please him with only her mouth. She didn't need hands to get him off. She was soaking her panties by the time she heard his telltale signs of reaching his peak. She growled like a hungry bitch as the pace increased. She wanted to taste him.

She wasn't used to it this deep. The final few thrusts were deeper than the others. Greg couldn't control himself. She felt surprise at the sensation when her throat was filled followed by pride that she was so good. She gagged on it and felt him fucking her throat wholesale, her nose touching the base. She was swallowing him whole. She realized she couldn't breath. His cum filled her throat and she felt confused and frightened for a second. Then he drew out of her after a moment of extasey. He groaned and came in her mouth as well just as she was gasping for air.

She coughed and choked as she tried to clear her airway. He reeled back as she wheezed. It went out the wrong way, and she felt come bubbling out her nose and mouth. It burned, but in a hot way as he plastered her face with even more. She was conflicted. She was still coughing it up, but she was smiling and panting. That was sexy. And he was still coming on her. She felt it hot and sticky on her face and shoulders. She felt a little lightheaded, and very gross, but horny as hell. She was worried he might think it was ugly, but the look on his face as he kept feeding it to her was encouraging.

"Are you, Ahh-" He tried to ask if she was okay. She answered by inhaling his still coming cock and sucking on the last of his simmering sex. Her nose was running and bubbling with his come as she wheezed through it. He shuddered and humped her dirty face as she tried to swallow all she could. "I guess you are more than fine!" he laughed and shuddered. She laughed with him, his cock still in her mouth. She was out of breath by the time his cock left her and he stood up. He sheathed himself and got his bearings. "I guess I should try and get you out now, right?"

She nodded and laid her tired head down on the come splattered ground. It was wet and warm she closed her eyes and relaxed as she heard him walk around the house.

"I'll push, just try and relax, okay?"

She nodded, then realized he couldn't see that. "Okay." She was a little hoarse, but he heard her. She felt him press her ass forward and felt her arms tight on the side. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Too tight?"

"Yea. Fuck." She cursed.

"Let me try this," She felt his fingers around her arms and midsection.

She wondered what it was for a moment and then giggled, "Is that lube?"

"Well, it should work right?"

"Well, maybe. Let try it." Once she was nice and wet he pushed again she slipped forward a lot more. She felt it hurt real bad for just a moment before her elbows finally made it through. "Yes!" She panted. She rubbed her arms and sighed in relief. It felt good to be able to use her arms again. "Now for my hips." She thought aloud. He felt her press on her ass and felt the same problem. "Ow!"

"I thought so," She hear him say. "Well, I could try and pull you back this way, or-"

"Just oil up my hips already Greg." She rolled her eyes. "God."

"Well, if you insist. But I might have to strip you a bit." She felt his hands lovingly caress her sides and back.

He hesitated. Was he thinking what she was thinking? "You know." She hinted. "If you wanted to exploit this situation a little more, I'm pretty sure none of the neighbors are awake." She shrugged, "If you were to pull down my pants and fuck me," She said. "There's nothing I could do to stop you."

"I was thinking something similar." So he was up for another round? She wriggled her hips anxiously. She stripped her top and bra off. They were just getting in the way. Now she was naked from hips up, her face and tits on the ground, her hungry hips in the air. "I'll go get the condoms."

She heard him stand and then stopped him, saying, "You know." She gulped, not sure of herself. She sighed and continued, "If you wanted to knock me up, I also couldn't stop you." She was just horny enough, and felt guilty enough, to let him have this.

"Are you sure? I thought you said-"

"God damn it Greg," She laughed at how frustrated she was, "Put a baby in me before I have someone else do it!" She teased. There was a silence after that. She felt her heart sink, "That was a joke Greg." She explained. "You know that right? I'm just-" She felt her Jeans get roughly pulled off. "Oh~" She stopped talking and felt his slippery fingers on her backside. "Ah!" It felt great. "Greg, I'm already hot, you can just stick it in-" She felt a finger on her butt. "Greg?" He pressed and his slick thumb entered her, "F-Fuck!" She had been so ready for him that it just slipped in. "W-What are you doing!"

"If I don't do it, some other guy will, right?" He joked, "Not like you can stop me, right?"

"Fuck you Greg!" But she wasn't going to stop him. The way he pet her between the legs was worth it. In fact, he was gentle and subtle enough that the way he teased her backside might even make her feel better. "Just warn me next time, alright!" She felt him rub her just the right way while sinking his grip into her butt. "Oh!" She wanted his dick so badly now.

"Beg me for it." He said.

"For what?" She panted against the come on the floor. Her breath was hot. "Oh fuck!" She cursed as he teased her clit. "Oh!" She knew what he wanted. "Please Greg, fuck me! Fuck me bareback! No protection!" She felt him move to press himself against her. "Oh god!" He sank into her. It felt different from before. She had never done it like this. She had always been too scared of getting pregnant. She felt close to him. She felt little shocks she hadn't felt before. Every detail of his cock rubbed against her insides. "Stick it in all the way! I want to feel it all!" She tried to grind him, but her hips were bound. All she could to was hump up and down and back and forth. To put her hips higher she had to force her face against the floor. "Just like that!" He sank it slow. It wasn't all hard yet. It was growing. It felt amazing as it filled her up more and more as she turned him on.

"You know," She heard him say as he began to slowly fuck in and out, "I spent up most of what I got in your mouth," Her asshole clenched on his hand like a ring.

"I guess you'll have to keep trying tomorrow too, Ah!" She felt him grab and pull her back and forth. He fucked slow at first. He was patient. She was going crazy. "Greg!" It was always amazing when he was ready for a second go. She groaned and panted like a dog, she found herself licking the linoleum clean, "Oh!"

"You going to come?" She felt him smack her ass. "Well?"

"Greg!" She seethed, "I, I told you do ask before you, before you, oh!"

"You like that?" She did. He slapped her ass red. "You like it rough?"

He knew she fucking did. "Yes! Fuck! Greg," She groaned. She always felt like a winner when she got him off, but there was something demeaning about coming like this. Like he was winning. Like he had control. There was a piece of her that was resisting. She wanted him to come first. She wanted to feel him shudder and shiver with desire. She wanted him to realize how hot she was. And yet, she found herself on the brink and couldn't hold on. Her strength and resistance was waning. It was like she was hanging off the edge of a cliff with her fingers slowly failing her. And above her was Greg, smiling, watching her slowly lose all control. She was going to fall. She felt it. There was no fighting it. He was going to mark her as his own. "Greg!" She felt like she was falling and she closed her eyes, her hips shaking and her lungs quivering. She growled deep and ugly as she came, her whole body was weightless. He slowed down, but didn't stop, as if informing her that she still had work to do. Her vision blurred and her ears were ringing. She felt like she might have blacked out for a second or two. But she woke up again when his pace increased. "Oh fuck!" it wasn't over. She was tingling all over.

"That was a big one, wasn't it?" he teased. "You're really turned on aren't you?"

"Greg," She couldn't fight back anymore. Her brain was filled with fuck. "Oh! I love you Greg. I love you so much." He fucked her till she was a mewling mess and didn't stop. "Ooh!" She cried out and whineing like a little girl, "G-Greg, I want it, I want it so bad! Fuck me! Fill me up! Put it in me," It was so impersonal, being fucked through a wall, and yet she was giddy and groveling, "Please! Please! Please!" She was close to another brink. He was so good at this.

"Well, okay," She could hear him straining, "But only, " He slapped her ass and dug his thumb in deeper, "Because you asked so nicely," She felt him come inside her.

"Greg!" She felt him pound it into her pussy. Stream after stream of dangerous baby batter inseminated her. She shook in the throws of another orgasm. "Oh Greg!" Her legs seized and he pumped her slow and steady like it was his job. His duty. Her fingers tried and failed to grip onto anything but slime as she groaned and creamed with him. She was exhausted. Come was half dried all over and inside her. Her ass cheek was stinging. She felt like a dirty, used up whore. But she also felt her sex overflowing with his come. She was going to be a mother. There was a strange realization there. Maybe if she could keep being Greg's whore, being a mother wouldn't be so bad.

She felt her shuddering, greasy ass being pushed as the cock left her, "Huh?" her sex-addled brain was confused before her ass popped through the threshold. She was in the house now. Her body was in a growing puddle of come on the floor, her hips ground the air and ground. Her clothes were in complete disarray. She rolled and looked up, he was looking down at her. She didn't realize when her husband had entered.

"Let's get you in the shower." he said as she giggled and wriggled her puddle. He helped her up on weak legs. "Then we can clean up the floor and clothes, how about that?"

"In the shower," She hinted, her finger on his hard chest, "Maybe you could, um," She popped her lips, "Never mind. I'm getting greedy,"

12