Bitchy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, what is it?" He asked.

She shyly whispered, "There a hole of mine that doesn't have come in it yet. I was thinking of trying it out before our fight today."

"Oh!" He seemed surprised. "Well, uh,"

"But it's fine." She could hardly stand, but she loved teasing him, "If you can't make it a third time," She rolled her eyes in fake frustration, "I'll have to find a guy that can." She felt him grab her by the hips so hard that his fingers slapped her ass and she yipped, "That's the spirit big boy." she mused.

She didn't remember the details. Just that she was lifted and and carried and dropped down into a warm shower. She felt his naked body on hers and her body reacted on instinct, "Hmm!" He commanded her body with his. She felt out for his cock. It was still limp and recovering. Would it come back up? Maybe. He turned her away from him and put his slick body on hers, her touched her breasts and hips and pussy from behind. "Ohh!" His body was willing, but would his lust continue? She ground her ass against his hips, waiting for it to awaken once again. The shower was hot and steaming. Her body was shaking.

She felt it. Slow and steady she felt her excitement rise up with the sensation of his member rising to meet the final challenge. "Oh god Greg!" She was impressed despite herself. They had never done it this many times in a row. "You really want my butt that bad?" She giggled and groaned. His hands on her body felt amazing. She was weak under his grasp. His slick, half hard cock was wedged in her backside. It was growing. Her desire for it was as well. It was lubed and ready. She felt him reach down to aim. She felt it toy with her pussy and recoiled. She was way too sensitive! It almost hurt when he touched her clit, "Wrong hole." She joked. He twisted her tit as he pressed where she wanted it. "Hmm!" It wasn't the feeling, but the idea that turned her on. The fact that he wanted her so badly. The fact that he was strong enough to fuck her every hole in one night. "Oh wow!" It filled her up and forced her to groan. It pierced into her. It hurt less than she remembered. But then she felt it growing inside of her. "Oh my god Greg!" She could hardly stand. He had grasped her hips and sank himself deep.

"Too much?"

"Just right!" She mused. Then she felt it slide in and out. He was using her. She liked that. He couldn't get enough of her. She was his and he was hers. "Greg," she felt every touch of his like fire on her flesh. She was burning up. "Fuck me! Come in me!" She cried. She felt her legs giving out. She was exhausted.

She felt herself slide against the cool wall. Her face and tits were pressed firmly and he fucked her against it. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" His hand on her neck was like a collar that pinned her to the wall. His other hand was gentle. It caressed her side, her breast, her hip. Every gentle touch made her feel sparks. "You, you dick!" She joked, "You, You're going to make me, You're going to make me-" She felt it welling up inside her. She let him pound her into the tile. She heard his hips slap against her ass.

Then a growl. Then a heave. He was coming. "Ooh!" She felt him fill her up and felt her exhausted legs finally gave way. Her knees bent as he fucked her so hard against the wall that he held her there. She would have fallen otherwise. Her legs kicked the air and her toes circled. She slid up and down with this thrusts. After she felt him fill her up one last time she could not help it. The colors in her vision seemed to melt as he body tingled and pricked so much that she couldn't see or hear. She came hard and felt the world turn upside down. Her orgasm made her blind and deaf for several seconds. She felt him ooze out of her every crevice as her orgasm took her. She still felt him slamming into her, holding her down, and she heard squeaks and chirps from her lungs. She was exhausted and high as a kite when she began settling down from the experience. As he shrank and fell from her he held her tight and and panted by her ear. She couldn't move. Her body was not her own. In time she felt the world take her back and felt the jolts of sex wane. Her body rocked his and he breathed hot and heavy on her back and neck.

"Hey Greg." She said with what little breath she had left.

"Yea?"

"We can have as many kids as you want." She said, "On one condition," She giggled, "You have to keep doing this to me. Okay?"

12