All Comments on 'Bite Me'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj6 months ago

Nice Sky. Great story. Must be hard to have 4 beings thoughts in your head (hers, her lover, her lover's wolf, and her wolf).

Very original story I thought.

5/5

J

ToRemainUnknownToRemainUnknown6 months ago
PERFECT 10/10

Please share Jacky’s story with us. I’m so invested. Thank you for writing another masterpiece. You’re one of the top authors I go to for comfort. Don’t ever stop.

Butch_BabyButch_Baby6 months ago

Once again you have given us an amazing story i'll be reading over and over. There are no bounds to your talent and I've been waiting so long for this. A girl who was terrified of dogs became a wolf lol I love werewolves and vampires and all the supernatural stuff so this.. this was the best. Thank you for making my day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

... absolutely stunning... I could not stop reading... love is love ☺️ I so much hope to get Jacky's and Jen's story, too! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ thank you for a wonderful tale! LisaR.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story. Very original and sexy. Please tell Jacky and Jen's tale!!

dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

This was awesome. Please let me add to the requests for Jacky and Jen's story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful story! Please write Jacky and Jen’s story, so we can also get an update on these two beautiful souls. Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Love it…could have won the Halloween contest…

Yogie32Yogie326 months ago

This is so much my kind of story. I would really love to have you delve into the life of all four together

Through the next phase of this. It could be Avery beautiful story to peruse…..

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

You can go so many places with this, Addy lineage, why Jack wanted to prevent them

Jacky and Jen. Love affair. Great story again

Xena75Xena756 months ago

Loved it you have to finish Jacky and Jens storie! Omg so good!!!

PhineasPhineas6 months ago
Typose be damned

Some typos and even a wrong name at one point in this, but I decided who cares, this is an excellent story! Well done and thank you for sharing it.

beth_beth_6 months ago

I generally don’t like or read stories about wolves or the supernatural. That doesn’t matter though, you’ve had me since ‘Girl on the Bridge’ and this was every bit as magical as I knew it would be. Your talent is incredible, the way you tell stories, it’s such a gift, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

You are someone special ….. so extraordinary talented writing enchanting tales ….. god this was a bestseller ….. a love story in a roller coaster but finally a happy ending that make my skin crawl ….. i would really love to express myself for the honor and gratitude being able to read this, but im not able, missing the words or need word creator to find some

Ten wolves or stars 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon6 months ago

Excellent storytelling. About two-thirds of the way in, I guessed that phase three would involve turning Avery into a wolf.

GlendarGlendar6 months ago

Excellent. And definitely more about Jackie - it would be interesting to see the story play out with full information.

foolishbeardfoolishbeard6 months ago

This was absolutely beautiful. Please write Jacky and Jen’s story.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl6 months ago

SkylerLuv,

When I saw a few days ago that you'd released a 50k word story, I instantly knew that I couldn't wait to read it (I do love a slow burn). As always, you've absolutely written another masterpiece. I waited until my day off to read it in one sitting, and omg, I was not disappointed at all. I was completely engrossed in the story from start to finish and so invested with the characters, you have such a great ability as a writer to make the reader fall in love with the people you write about; Avery and Addy were superb characters and the build up to their story was fantastic.

I agree with some of the other comments about hoping that you write Jacky and Jens story next; there are so many places where you could go with it.

You really are one of my favourite authors on here and as always I love reading anything you write, and then I eagerly anticipate what masterpiece you'll come up with next.

If I could rate this more than 5 stars, I absolutely would as you thoroughly deserve it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you again for a wonderful story ♥️

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen946 months ago

This was enthralling. We can only hope you feel a drive to write of Jacky and Jen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story! Really liked that no big deal was made out of Avery being with a woman when previously she had been with men. I'd love to read another story with Avery and Addy and more about Addy's background! Not sure about Jen and Jacky as I feel the story would be very similar to this one but I'll look out either way!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What's the name of Avery's wolf? Did missed it... This story is just amazing 😻

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a lovely well thought out “ werewolf “ story. I’ve always been intrigued by stories of people changing like that. All fiction has usually some essence of truth in it. Maybe!!!!!

acrasoftacrasoft5 months ago

The most amazing story

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger825 months ago

A very beautiful, engaging and well-developed tale. The text needs a bit of editing, but the story itself is absolutely delightful.

Interesting concept with the dual personalities living in tandem and communicating within the same consciousness. Seeing as the mating consists of two wolves and two humans bonding together it has the possibility that not all participants would be all right with the mating, which would create problems for the participants who do want the bond. A double date where all parties don’t hit it off could be at least a theoretical possibility in such a case, especially seeing as Addy was very antagonistic towards Gray for a large part of the story, which could lead to interesting complications — at least from a philosophical standpoint; it would be very problematic from a relationship standpoint.

We never got a name for Avery’s wolf. Since we have a lot of alliteration going on with all the names ending in ‘y’ and starting with ‘A’ for the humans and ‘G’ for one of the wolves it’s reasonable to assume that the name of the other wolf would also begin with a ‘G’ and end in a ‘y’. Given that, and seeing as she has golden fur, I’m going to think of her as Goldy until learning otherwise.

I for one would be very interested in exploring this world further. I hope that you end up writing Jacky & Jen’s story (to continue on the alliteration theme Jen’s full name ought to be Jenny…)

P.S.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan5 months ago

I loved this story. Having all four characters eventually interrelate is the coolest thing I’ve read in quite a while. This was only the 2nd SkylerLuv story I’ve read and I feel like I hit the jackpot.

I would be fascinated to get more history on the gray-eyed pack, on how Addy became a wolf, and of course Jen’s pursuit of Jacky. Tell us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this. Could see it as a movie plot.

davevsr1davevsr14 months ago

Out - F**king - Standing. I really enjoy a good werewolf story erotic or not, but you made this one a great one. A follow-up about Jen and Jacky would complete the picture. Koodoes for your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

you have to write a second part. please 🙏

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Absolute quality, all the way through the difficulties and the stress and the being frightened of canines, just phenomenally good. Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous