Bite Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cries for a very long time.

Addison said she had to place her in the guest room and had to give her a lot of water before she could go to bed.

She describes how Jacky cried because she said she doesn't believe in love. She never felt it. She never wanted it. She didn't deserve it. Things like mates and bonds were concepts that terrified her.

Addy tries to explain that love is not synonymous with finding someone's mate but we both know what we saw in Jen's eyes. That was adoration. She's halfway there already.

It all was too much for Jacky.

When I woke up this morning, with a terrible headache and a dry mouth, she was gone. She had taken her bags with her and her car wasn't parked out front anymore. Addy holds me while I cry a little. Sad that I didn't get to spend time with my friend but more hurt because I know she's going through something worse than I did and there's nothing I can do about it from here. I've called and texted but I haven't heard back from her.

A loud knock on our door pushes me off the couch. Addy watches me run across the room to answer.

Jen is on the other side, a total 180 degrees from yesterday. Her glossy hair is pulled into a messy bun. She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday but they're dirty and wrinkled. Her eyes are red and puffy, probably from crying. And her hands are slightly shaking.

"I need to see her." She licks her chapped lips. She sounds like a madwoman.

I shake my head. "She's gone."

Her nostrils flare and her large white wolf appears in seconds. I get no more words out before it starts sprinting down the hall. Its nose is pinned to the ground, trying to catch her mate's scent.

I look back into the house but Addy is already standing right behind me.

"There's no way she can track Jacky if she left in a car, right?" Should I be worried for my friend?

Addy wraps an arm around me. "If I was looking for you, not even the devil himself could stop me."

"That's over 2,000 miles!"

She bites her lip. "Let me try to talk some sense into her."

"Be careful." I kiss her lips and watch as she turns into Gray. "Call me if you need me." I look back down at my phone and try Jacky again.

Does the universe really work this way? Just as I find my mate and start to live my happily ever after, my best friend happens to stumble across someone who claims they are her forever after? There is just no way. And yet, I think back to Addy and how being looked at as the center of her universe is unmatched to any other feeling I have ever felt.

If Jacky felt even an ounce of that, she's in trouble.

*-*-*

I hope you all enjoyed this story. I debated on including the last bit since I'm still uncertain if I will write Jacky's story but I wanted to give you all a sneak peek into Aver and Addy's life after bonding. It felt wrong to deprive you of it after I finished writing it 😊

As always, please leave comments!

XOXO SkylerLuv