Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 08

Story Info
Saturday. Drew visits Cherry's room at night.
3.5k words
4.63
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old. This is a non-canonical story related to the Family Morsel series.

------

Drew

There were a ton of people, and the crowds kind of determined which animals we saw first. We were funneled toward the giraffes, and Cherry immediately took the chance to yank my chain.

"Look, Stilts, it's more of your kind!" she laughed.

"Damnit, she beat me to it!" Stef grumbled.

"Wow, you guys are so original. How long d'it take to come up with that one?" I sighed.

We moved on to the zebras, and there was still a big crowd around. Pushing through all the people wasn't an option, and Brie was forced to crane her neck to see anything at all.

"Well at least we can hear them," she joked. "Jeez, it's still so weird that they sound like that."

I felt another tug at my wrist, and Cherry's mouth was quirked as she hesitated. "Can you... Ugh... Can you lift me up?"

"Sorry, the giraffe doesn't take requests," I replied with a sly grin.

"C'mon, Stilts. Drew baby, please?" She pouted again, and I grit my teeth. Must. Stay. Strong.

"Are you seriously gonna use the same trick every time?" I groaned. "Acting cute is gonna get you nowhere--" She batted her eyes at me and I gave in, just like that. Oh God, I was so fucked if she already had me like this.

I reached down and held her by the waist, lifting her up. Good thing I'd been working out since Christmas, or the noodle arms I used to have wouldn't have cut it. Instead I deposited her on my shoulders, making her squeal with joy.

The twins exchanged a look but said nothing as I carried Cherry from enclosure to enclosure. Half of the African animals were just way too packed, so we moved on to the aquarium with plans to return later. We saw beautiful blooms of jellyfish, some cool-looking sharks, and a blue-ringed octopus.

"How cute," Brie commented at the thumb-sized cephalopod.

"It's one of the most venomous creatures on the planet," I supplied. "Probably one of those one-touch-will-kill-you animals, y'know? There's no antivenom for it. Octopuses are actually some of my favorite animals."

"Of course they are, you fucking perv," Stef snorted.

"What's not to like?" I agreed with a grin. "Built-in smokescreens, active camouflage, multiple tentacles--"

"Okay, maybe not so cute," Brie muttered.

"--that can grow back, and they're wicked smart. They can figure out how to open bottles, did you know that? Although I saw one vid where it couldn't figure it out, so it just crushed the glass to get to the little fishy the scientists had put inside. So, super strong too. And yeah, blue-rings are pretty cute."

"But they're alone all the time, right?" Cherry asked quietly, and I nodded, a bittersweet feeling in my heart.

"Yeah... Yeah, they're always alone."

The moment seemed to hang in the air, and the twins didn't know how to respond, until suddenly Stef shouted, "Ey, penguins!"

"I love penguins!" Cherry cheered, almost toppling off my shoulders.

"Who doesn't?" Brie agreed.

"But they're my favorite," Cherry said as we walked over. "They're really cute, and they're so well-dressed."

"They're also one of the few animals where the dad sticks around to be a parent," I added, before regretting my choice of words. I just made it super awkward due to my own father ditching my mom when she was pregnant, a story the others knew.

Luckily, Cherry helped me salvage the moment. She ran her hands through my hair, petting me tenderly. "Yeah," she said quietly. "That's the main reason I like them. Penguins mate for life, and they're loyal to their partners. They take care of their partners, and take care of their kids." Was she... dropping hints? Some people say that your favorite traits of your favorite animal were an indication of what you looked for in a partner. Never knew how much credence to put into that, but if it was true...

"Did you know that there are gay penguins?" Stef blurted.

"Yes! I saw that too!" Brie laughed. "I love it. It's weirdly wholesome."

Cherry was still stroking my hair, and I rubbed my thumbs against her thighs. Jesus, my feelings were a total mess now. Couldn't even have a visit to the zoo without steeping it in sentiment. I wasn't a sappy person... or at least, I thought I wasn't. But this warm fuzzy feeling that Stef refused to talk about was now welling up somewhere in me. Oh my fucking God, she'd really gotten me good.

"Let's move on," I said quickly, carrying Cherry and leading the twins toward the next section of the zoo. We saw kangaroos, wombats, cassowaries, and of course, koalas.

"Koalas! Gosh, they're so cute too," Cherry enthused.

"Stupid animal," I muttered, and she gave me a light smack on the top of my head.

"Wow, you take that back," growled Brie. "How are they stupid?"

"They can only eat eucalyptus," I ranted. "Like literally, that's the only thing that goes in their mouth. They don't even drink water. And if their tree falls down -- which could happen naturally, doesn't have to involve humans or anything -- they just sit where their tree used to be and freaking die. Any animal that's so unadaptable deserves to go extinct."

"But they're cute," Cherry protested.

"Cute but stupid."

Stef let out a breath through pursed lips out of awkwardness, and Brie mouthed "Wow," both siblings slightly rolling their eyes. Cherry was silent, and suddenly the twins looked up at her before down at me, looking afraid to speak.

"Let me down," she said softly.

"What?"

"Let me down, Drew!" She began struggling on my shoulders, threatening to topple off.

"Alright, alright! Be careful or you're gonna fall, Jesus." I lifted her up by the waist again and set her down on the ground, and she stalked off through the crowd, headed for a more quiet spot.

I looked helplessly at the twins, and Stef jerked his chin at Cherry with a prompting dart of his eyes. "What are you waiting for? Go after her, dude!"

I sighed and weaved through the crowd, catching up to her at a quiet corner near an employee access door. She had her arms crossed, head lowered as she scowled at the metal door. "Hey," I mumbled. "What's... What's wrong?"

"Leave me alone," she snapped. "Why would you wanna talk to me anyway? I'm cute but stupid, right?"

"What...? No, I was talking about the dumb koalas, not you--"

"No, I get it! You should just go find a smart octopus or something, some doctor lawyer girl that knows all about animals like you do." Her words were spiteful, but when she glanced at me, her eyes were full of hurt.

"Cherry..." I was at a loss for words. I was usually fairly verbose, or at least I liked to think I was, but now I was coming up blank. "I was just talking about the koalas, okay? You're not stupid. I just know a lot of random, useless shit. Doesn't make me a genius. And I don't want anybody else, alright? I just want..." Oh shit, I was really about to say it. "...I just want you."

She swallowed, looking a bit less angry but still looking at me skeptically. I reached forward and wrapped an arm around her waist, lifting her up and cupping her cheek to gently press my lips to hers. She put her hands on my shoulders, slightly pushing away yet not pulling her head from the kiss. Opening her mouth to me, she began tonguing me sloppily, and I moved my hand to hold the back of her neck and pull her close.

"The heck you think you're doing, buddy?"

We broke the kiss and turned to the voice, finding a muscular man in a tight t-shirt and even tighter jeans glaring at me. He had a soul patch and a particularly douchey French crop, and I was almost certain he could freaking own me if he wanted.

"I'm eighteen. We're classmates," Cherry said with practiced fluidity.

Now that she was facing him, he could see her face more clearly, realizing she wasn't a child. The man immediately backed off, holding his hands up apologetically. "Oh. Sorry. I thought..."

"I appreciate it," Cherry replied with a polite smile. The man nodded and left and she turned back to me with a wry grin. I was about to comment that she seemed used to having to explain herself, but she cut me off. "Now where were we?"

Without waiting for a response, she reeled my tongue back out to dance with hers again, her soft panting sounding erotic as hell next to my groans. I pushed her against the wall for more purchase, breathing deeply to savor her fragrance.

"We interrupting?" Brie interrupted, and I growled in frustration. The second disturbance in as many minutes. Couldn't a guy just make out with his stepsister in peace?

Cherry and I broke apart again, and I looked over at the twins with an annoyed expression. "Aren't you two supposed to be fucking in front of some chimps?" I griped.

Brie instantly turned bright red, and Stef scratched his head sheepishly. "There's too many people," he admitted. I scoffed and set Cherry down, but she held her arms up toward my face, not even putting voice to her wish as she pouted cutely at me. I sighed and smiled before setting her back on my shoulders, and she chuckled cheekily before we set off to see more animals.

"Hey, we never talked about this morning," I commented.

Cherry was silent for a moment before speaking. "What about this morning?"

"You violating me in my sleep--" I began with a grin.

"I wasn't-- I mean..." Her legs pulled together, inadvertently choking me a bit, but she relaxed a bit and continued with nervous fistfuls of my hair. "You're... You're welcome to do the same to me..."

"Wait, what?"

"Guys, c'mon, there are fewer people now!" Stef called, being pulled along by his sister.

The African section was less congested now, so we finally managed to make the rounds of looking at elephants and antelopes. Then we came to the lions, and I grunted in approval. "Yes, lions!"

"You just like the fact that your hair matches," Brie laughed, which I didn't deny.

"They really are like kings," Stef supplied. "All they do is just lie around, fight rivals, fuck, and eat. Their fucking duties specifically, 'cause it's their responsibility to have as many offspring as possible, just like real kings. Like, sometimes they're just reduced to a breeding stud."

"I wouldn't mind that," I laughed, and we high-fived while the girls groaned. "But seriously, when a female is in heat and the male is all fucked out, she'll actually chase after him and bite his balls until he goes another round with her. Like that, like that!" I added frantically, pointing as a lioness went up and bit her male in the nuts.

"Oh my God," Cherry giggled, and we watched as the male dejectedly turned around and mounted his mate. And the four of us just stood there and watched a pair of lions have sex. Cherry was sensually running her hands through my hair again, and I was stroking and squeezing her thighs. The lions finished up quickly, and the male took the opportunity to flee before his female went after him again.

"Wow. Two-pump chump," Stef quipped, breaking us out of the sexualized trance the coitus had drawn us into.

"I know, right," I agreed. "No wonder the female wants more."

"As if you could do better," Cherry crooned. And let me be clear, it was too soft for a taunt. She was absolutely seducing me with that line, just begging for a round on my cock, wanting me to mate and breed her and--

"Well it's getting late," Brie pointed out. "Time to go?"

"Yeah, sounds good," Stef said with a nod. "You guys have fun?"

"Pretty sure they're gonna have more fun later," she murmured to her brother, and he chuckled.

"Yeah, let's go," I managed, carrying Cherry toward the exit. I was almost certain that the back of my neck was developing a wet spot thanks to the girl on my shoulders.

--

I sighed as I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. After having pizza with the twins, we'd wrapped up our day. Despite all the signals earlier, Cherry hadn't made any moves after we'd gotten home. I still didn't know what to make of said signals, so I was fine keeping to myself. But something was nagging at me, and I just couldn't figure it out.

You're welcome to do the same to me.

I looked at the door that separated me from her bedroom, my throat feeling dry as I swallowed. I knocked twice, quietly. No reply. I turned off the bathroom lights, finding that her room was dark as well. I'm going to hell for this. As slowly as possible, I opened the door and peeked in. My stepsister/girlfriend was in bed, neatly tucked in and sleeping. The devil led me further into temptation -- or rather, her bedroom -- as I approached, my body strung taut.

With each step I took, I felt dirtier, more sinful. This wasn't a simple taboo of dating my stepsister, it was... something else. I found myself standing by her bed, looking down at her. She was just lying there, helpless. And I was standing over her in the dark while she slept, like a fucking sex offender. Even with that thought in mind, my hand reached out toward her. I'd made half the distance before I snapped out of my perversity. What the fuck am I doing?!

With a gasp, I withdrew my hand as a giant pit grew in my stomach. I was a fucking degenerate, and I didn't deserve her. I... I had to get away from her before I hurt her. I turned and prepared to flee back to my room, and was three steps into doing so when I heard her blankets shift.

"Where are you going?" she asked, sounding irked. "That's it?"

Turning back to her, I narrowed my eyes as I processed what she'd just said. She was sitting up in bed, wearing her pajamas as usual, and she was... disappointed that I was leaving? She'd... been awake the whole time.

"You... You were waiting for me...?" I asked, so bewildered that I was barely addressing her.

"I mean... I thought you were gonna return the favor from this morning, y'know?" she mumbled shyly.

Now that she was awake, I felt much better about approaching her again, kneeling down next to her bed. "Cherry. You're out of your mind, you know that, right?"

"Why?"

"What d'you mean, 'why?' You're a tiny girl and I'm your big stepbrother about to molest you in your sleep." It was getting hard to breathe. Was I panicking, or was it the guilt?

"But I already gave you consent. Earlier today, and right now--"

"Cher, you can't be this naive, right? Even if you gave consent, the fact that I want to is..." I swallowed hard, turning my head away. "I'm a pervert. We already had that guy at the zoo call us out. And I think I'm starting to like it. I like that you're tiny. I like that you're my stepsister. I..." I swallowed again before letting out a long sigh. "Lauren was right."

"You coward." Those two words slapped me in the face, stunning me, and I turned back to her. She was looking at me with the same kind of hurt as before, which I couldn't fathom. How was this moment like when she thought I called her stupid? Finally, she spoke again. "You have one guy mistake you for a creep and you're backing out? I'll have to deal with this body my whole life. Forget the guy at the zoo, and fuck Lauren." She took my hand and pulled me closer, looking deep into my eyes. "We talked about this before. Life is too short to live in fear. There's nothing wrong with being a pervert, Drew. I trust you."

I trust you.

Why did that simple statement spread such calm through me? It left me dazed, defenseless for when she pulled me in and kissed me. I'd told her I liked her as she was, and... I think she'd just said the same. I moaned softly and started to kiss her back, but she pulled away.

"Now tuck me into bed," she ordered, like a bossy little princess. I smirked and pulled the covers up to her chin, tucking it under her on the sides. She giggled cheekily, biting her lip. "Thank you. I'm gonna sleep now, okay? Goodnight, Drew baby."

"Goodnight, Cherry," I replied with a shake of my head, and she closed her eyes, a mischievous smile settled on her cute little face. Then, I suppose...

Very slowly, I cupped her cheek, rubbing my thumb over the adorable pocket of baby fat that gave her that signature cuteness. She didn't react, and I brought my lips to hers, nipping on them a bit. I climbed onto the bed, and with my other hand I pulled the covers down, exposing her pajama-clad body. I straightened, marveling her vulnerability. Hands trembling, I reached down and began unbuttoning her top. The naughty smile had been ruined by my kisses, her lips now parted as she panted with excitement.

Once her top was unfastened, I hesitated for a moment before slipping a hand inside, cupping the side of her chest. My thumb moved up and grazed her little tits and her expression tightened, the only betrayal of her act. Moving my digit over her nipple sent a shiver through her, and I lifted my hand to sweep her top open, doing the same with the other side to fully expose her torso. She was so smooth and pale and svelte that the strain in my pants was becoming unbearable. I palmed her tits, squishing them as I massaged her, my parched mouth making me rasp with need. If she hadn't given her consent, I'd have gone straight to prison for this.

She was nibbling on her lip now, and I decided to do some nibbling of my own. Lowering my face to her chest, I took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking hard as if to draw milk from her before closing my teeth around it and swirling my tongue around the little peak. She was practically vibrating with restraint, and I had to remind myself that she was 'asleep' before I broke character and began talking dirty. Instead, I gave her other nipple a turn, relishing how turned on she was.

Reaching under her, I eased her bottoms down to her knees, then pressed my hand against her core, letting my middle and ring fingers run the length of her slit while the metacarpal pads pressed against her clit. She was already soaked, and when I gently began crushing her button in, her back arched a bit as she clenched her jaw, holding her voice back. Licking my lips, I slipped my shorts and boxers off, kneeling next to her and slowly stroking myself while I began rubbing her vigorously. She succumbed to the pleasure, opening her mouth wide to let out a strangled moan. I took the opportunity to slip my hardness into her mouth, her surprise quickly giving way to more lust as she stuck her tongue out and curled it around my shaft.

I gave her mouth a light fucking while I rubbed her, and I watched her fingers twitch and toes curl as she fought the urge to 'wake up' and fully enjoy herself. I realized I should be enjoying the roleplay as well, groaning as I looked down at her, at my petite stepsister as I violated her in her sleep. As the thought drove me to climax, a quiver ran through her body. Her knees bent, and she shot juices straight onto her bed after deflecting off my palm, legs trembling uncontrollably. The display made my balls tighten, and I unloaded into her waiting mouth, earning me a weak moan as her cheeks filled with my cream. I groaned and held her by the hair as I finished, and her lips closed after me as I withdrew before opening again to show me all the cum in her mouth. Grunting in approval, I used a finger to push her mouth closed, and she swallowed before gasping lustily.

I licked the juices off my hand before wiping the rest on my leg and climbing off her bed. I tucked her back into bed, and she turned her face toward me happily, eyes still closed. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, I scooped up my clothes and left through the bathroom. Holy hell, I just did that.

Hopefully she surprised me again in the morning.