Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 09

Story Info
Sunday. Cherry is thrown into action.
3.9k words
4.75
4.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old. This is a non-canonical story related to the Family Morsel series.

------

Cherry

I groaned and blinked the sleep from my eyes. God, last night was such a thrill. I think telling Drew I trusted him finally got him to start taking risks, to be daring, to take what he wanted. And it totally paid off.

There was a shift in the bed, and hushed voices intruded on my thoughts. I looked over and froze, feeling sick. It was Drew, in my bed, naked and fully erect. This couldn't be happening. How could this be happening?!

"I told you to be quiet, or she'd wake up!" Brie murmured harshly, slapping his arm.

"It's fine," Drew assured her, leaning down to kiss her neck. She moaned, arching her back, pressing her bare breasts up into his chest while he held her by the wrists. Her legs were parted and he was already between them, rubbing his length along her slick entrance.

"She's gonna tell Stef!" Brie protested, eyes closed and head turned to give him better access as his lips worked their way down her throat. She moaned again and pushed her groin up against him, desperate to make him go faster.

"Relax. She trusts me, and I trust her." The words were like daggers piercing into my heart, and he lifted his head from her collarbone long enough to speak. "You're not gonna tell, are you, baby?"

I couldn't speak, couldn't breathe, couldn't move. Why was I still watching? Drew went right back to nipping at Brie, proceeding down to her small pert tits. He took a nipple between his teeth and stretched it, causing her to cry out sensually. Tears were pooling in my eyes, yet no matter how wobbly my vision got, I could see them painfully clearly.

"God, just fuck me already," Brie panted. "I have to make it back before Stef notices I'm gone."

"As if that's the reason you wanna hurry this along," Drew said with a grin. Despite his words, he obliged, letting go of her wrists and straightening up before grasping her slender waist. No, this couldn't be happening. I couldn't possibly be seeing this right now.

With such ease as to suggest this wasn't the first time, Drew slid himself into Brie, causing them both to groan and tremble in pleasure as his mighty member stretched her. Too late, I found my voice. "Drew..." I sobbed, but the plea fell on deaf ears. He began hammering into her ruthlessly, and Brie was screaming, tearing at the sheets as she wrapped her legs around his hips. There was no way dad and Coco weren't hearing this, and I waited and waited and waited for them to burst in here to investigate as I lay there, still unable to move.

He ravished her right there on my bed next to me, crushing my mattress and my trust and my heart with every thrust as he fucked my best friend. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close so they could make out, his pace unwavering. I was finally beginning to regain some mobility. Why was it so hard to move? I clawed my way over to them, and Brie broke the kiss to look over at me before giggling.

"I think she wants to join in," she crooned.

"Heh, as if. She's my stepsister, and she's fucking tiny. She wouldn't be able to take me." As if for emphasis, he straightened up again so that I could watch him sink his cock into her pussy all the way to the base. Wet slaps filled the otherwise deafening silence, accompanied by their utterances of lust. A twitch betrayed Drew, and my eyes widened in dread.

"Do it, Drew," Brie purred. "Fill your best friend's sister with your babies. We can just tell Stef it's his. Do it!"

I reached out in vain as Drew groaned and buried himself in her, spasms seizing his body as he filled her with his seed. Tears poured down my face, and all the while Brie was cooing as her deepest parts were flooded. I watched on in disbelief as her abdomen bulged, then in horror as she swelled, Drew continuing to orgasm through everything. It was as if she was becoming pregnant before my very eyes.

"Drew..." I whimpered pathetically, watching Brie rub her belly with sick satisfaction as it grew. That was my cock, my cum, my child in there. It was supposed to be mine. This couldn't be happening.

Once she was bloated to the limit, Drew sagged and slumped against her. Brie embraced him to keep him inside her, and they began kissing again. "I love you, Brie," he murmured, and I couldn't breathe anymore.

"I know," she sighed back, lazily opening her eyes and looking at me wickedly.

"No..." I breathed. He'd told her he loved her... and she didn't even care. It was supposed to be me. I loved him back, I would give him everything he wanted. This couldn't be real. I couldn't be losing them both like this. "No...!"

--

"NO!" I screamed, bolting upright. Drenched in sweat, I flinched away from the other side of my bed, only to find nobody there. My heart was pounding out of my chest, and vestiges of memory, memories of Drew fucking another girl, assaulted my mind.

It was just a dream.

No, I couldn't stay here. This was where he'd fucked her. I flew out of bed, clutching the covers around me. But even these were stained with his betrayal, and I threw them off. I heard footsteps pounding toward me, and suddenly the bathroom door slammed open.

"Cherry?" Drew gasped, his eyes wide with alarm. "Are you okay?"

I backed away from him, and when he took a step closer I yelled, "Stop! Stay away from me!"

He obeyed, raising his hands in an attempt to calm me. I didn't miss the confused and pained look on his face. "Alright, okay. I just..." Sorrow knit his brows together, and his voice died, leaving only the corpse of a whisper. "I only did what you wanted..."

"You did more than that!" I choked out. He gasped, tears slowly beading in his eyes. Oh no. Oh God, he thought I was talking about our sleep play last night. He lowered his hands, looking at them in despair and... self-loathing.

It was just a dream.

I had to tell him, tell him that he misunderstood, that I was insane and insecure and he'd done nothing wrong. Instead, I fled. I dashed out into the kitchen, still barefoot and in my pink cherry pajamas. Dad and Coco were already there, though dad was on his way to my room with a worried expression. He stopped short when he saw me, saw my tear-streaked face, and I looked past him to see Coco at the stove, cooking Sunday lunch with dad before I'd screamed. I turned back to dad, who looked afraid to say anything, waiting for me to explain at my own pace. Sunday lunch was our thing. Now Coco had taken even that away from me.

"Cherish? Are you okay?" dad said hesitantly.

I ran past him and out of the house, my feet beating on the pavement and feeling every imperfection and twig and pebble. None of it mattered, because the boy I loved loved another.

It was just a dream.

I was acting crazy. Except instead of slapping my boyfriend, I'd accused him of assault. My stomach clenched with guilt, realizing he'd given me his trust when I'd given him mine, and I'd taken it and shattered it into a million pieces. All the more reason to run away. Just run away and let Drew find a girl who wouldn't hurt him. My best friend floated into my mind's eye, and I sobbed again.

I slowed down and stumbled into somebody's yard, slipping between some bushes and lying down and crying in the grass. How had everything gone so wrong?

It was just a dream.

I prayed that this was yet another dream, and I'd wake up and tell Drew he'd done nothing wrong and I loved him. And if you think that's what happened, dream on.

--

I woke up sometime in the afternoon to the sound of people calling my name. My eyes were stiff from the tears and puffy from crying, and I squeezed them shut a few times before sitting up. Getting to my knees, I peeked out from the bushes. Dad and Coco were calling my name, searching high and low for me. So were the twins, and my eyes homed in on Brie. It was her: the object of Drew's desire. He was having sex with her behind her brother's back, and poor Stef was right there next to her, almost holding her hand as he helped search for me.

It was just a dream.

I normally forgot dreams soon after waking up, so why couldn't I shake this one? It was as if it had burned itself into my mind, playing the memories over again every time I touched the scar. And then I saw him. Anguish. Pain. Defeat. New tears surfaced as I saw what I'd reduced him to. He wasn't calling my name, looking almost fearful as he searched with the rest of them. I'd hurt him so deeply, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fix it. I had to do what I could. I had to make him mine. No, I had to make him happy. And an evil thought made me realize... I could do both.

I'd hurt him enough, this would ruin him. But it was what I wanted. And it was what he wanted... right? If I was going to do this, I couldn't ask him for an answer. It would violate his trust even worse than today. But if it worked... I bowed my head, cursing myself for resolving to this plan. I was the most selfish person in the world.

"I'm sorry, Drew," I whispered. Then I stood up and walked out to let them find me.

--

Dad knelt at the foot of the toilet, holding my foot tenderly as he cleaned the cuts and scrapes on the bottom. After finding me, he'd almost collapsed with relief. Everybody had fussed over me, making sure I was okay, and doing their best to withhold questions. Everybody except Drew. He'd slunk into his room and hadn't emerged since.

"Cherish..." dad murmured, taking a break from my feet to look at me seriously. "Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?"

I gulped and nodded. "I'm fine, dad."

His frown deepened, and he checked over his shoulder to make sure his bathroom door was closed before turning back to me and leaning in, lowering his voice. "If it's something to do with Drew, you have to tell me. I don't care that he's Coco's son, if he hurt you--"

"Dad," I said quickly, desperate to assuage his suspicion. "He didn't do anything wrong. I..." Oh boy, here we go. "I asked him to."

His eyes almost popped out of his head. Whatever he thought Drew had done, those fears had just been fully negated. But now we were opening a different can of worms, and I could see him processing the new information. Poor dad, it was a lot to handle in one day. "You... You and Drew are... But he's your stepbrother!"

"Not yet," I replied. "And we're both adults, dad. He likes me as I am, and he's willing to endure all the stigma that comes with that. You know what I mean, right?"

"But you-- He--" He sighed in frustration at his words failing him. "You don't have to protect him, princess."

"I'm not. I'm... I'm the one who hurt him today. Trust me, dad."

Dad looked at me, still skeptical, but more worried than anything. His voice was soft when he spoke. "Are you sure he's right for you, Cherish?"

I swallowed and nodded with determination. "He's... more than I deserve."

"Nobody's more than you deserve," he said firmly, cupping the side of my face. He kissed me on the forehead and turned back to bandage my feet up. By the time he finished up, it was almost time for dinner and I was starving. I'd ruined the entire day, and dad and Coco decided to order in some fried chicken.

Once dad was off the phone placing the order, Coco touched his forearm. "We should have a family movie night," she suggested, with just the right amount of enthusiasm to sound excited about the idea while also avoiding sounding in poor taste due to what happened this morning. Dad hesitated, looking at me, then back at her, dipping his brows down in silent communication. "It'll be good for us. We should have some family traditions now that we're all together. The kids have been getting along better, we should encourage it."

That definitely didn't make dad happy, especially with the news I'd dropped on him, and he glanced back at me. I nodded in agreement and he sighed before relenting. Dad and I picked out a movie while Coco went to fetch Drew. She was in there for a long time, long enough that the food arrived and dad and I had fully set everything up by the time she dragged Drew out. He looked a little better than earlier, but still avoided looking at me. Because it was fried chicken, we elected to eat first before settling in for the movie, and Coco carried most of the conversation during dinner. Drew was silent, and I tried my best to stay engaged, but dad was still giving him looks and it wasn't helping.

We went to wash our hands after dinner, and I was at the sink when Drew took a step in before immediately turning to leave upon seeing me. "Drew, come wash your hands."

"I'll wait 'til you're done." He sounded skittish.

"Drew, can you... not be afraid of me for one minute?"

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

I winced. I deserved that. "Please, you have to listen to me--"

"I don't have to do anything," he snapped, whirling around and glaring at me. "Your dad literally had me against the wall, and I'm pretty sure if he and mom weren't dating, I'd be lying in a ditch somewhere. So I don't owe you shit." I lowered my head in shame, and he huffed. "Y'know what? Fine. Let's hear what you have to say. What you got?"

He stood there with his hands on his hips, definitely hearing how shaky my breath was. I swallowed, mustering up the courage to get through this. After a few false starts, I finally said, "I'm sorry, Drew. For making dad think the worst of you. For making you think the worst of yourself. Everything. I ... I know I broke your trust. What I said to you this morning... I wasn't talking about last night. You did nothing wrong. Today was my fault." I dropped to my knees and he immediately went into panic mode. "Please. Give me one more chance."

"What the hell are you doing?!" he hissed, crouching down next to me before checking over his shoulder. "Get up!" When I refused, he sighed in frustration. "God, fine, one more chance, just get up!"

"You're only saying that because you're afraid of dad," I whispered, maintaining my gaze on the ground. "I'm not trying to emotionally blackmail you. I want your actual forgiveness, and I'll do anything you want to make it up to you. I'm begging you."

He looked at me hard for a moment before getting back to his feet, standing over me for a long time. My heart was thundering in my chest, and I squeezed my eyes shut as he genuinely deliberated. Oh God, even if he forgave me this time, I already planned to... I was the most selfish person in the world.

"I forgive you," he breathed, and my eyes popped open. My head whipped up to look at him, his grim expression tinged with a note of... sadness?

"Why?" The word was almost silent.

"Not because you offered to do anything I want. I just want things to go back to before, when you were cute as a button and annoyed with me being a selfish prick asshole, and we occasionally had some fun with each other." The hint of a smirk tugged at his mouth, and I nodded emphatically, tears of relief spilling from my eyes.

"I want that too." He helped me to my feet, and I hugged him as tightly as I could. "Thank you."

"Just somehow let your dad know that he needs to chill out, alright?" he chuckled, and I couldn't help but laugh.

--

After cleaning up, it was finally time for the movie. Dad and I had picked some action/romance or whatever. Didn't matter, as long as nothing horrifying was happening on screen. Dad and Coco sat on the love seat, with Coco quickly cuddling up to him and whispering something in his ear. Drew sat in one of the armchairs, still looking withdrawn. I was in panties and an oversized t-shirt, and I could have sat in the other armchair, but that wouldn't push my plan along. The plan I'd made before Drew had even forgiven me. My gut twisted and almost made me ill, but I pressed on.

Drew's head whipped up at me when I approached him with a blanket. He was tensed when I sat down on his lap and draped the blanket over us, and dad looked ready to protest when Coco whispered something else to him. Looking uneasy, he sat back in his seat and the movie started. But I had zero interest in watching it.

Pushing myself a bit further back on Drew's lap, I heard him hiss when my ass made contact with his boner. Thank God, he could still get hard for me even after this morning. That was a good sign. I pulled the blankets higher, slowly reaching back and slipping my fingers in the the waistband of his shorts. His hand was instantly clasped around my wrist.

"You're gonna get me in trouble," he breathed desperately, and sure enough, dad was watching us out of the not-so-corner of his eye.

"Your boner says you don't mind a bit of trouble," I whispered, pressing my lips together coquettishly. Unable to argue, he grumbled and shifted under me, his member hardening even more. He was still holding my wrist, but he let me continue to tug his shorts off, letting it spring free and tap against my ass. As subtly as possible, I began grinding on him, using my butt to push his hardness up against his belly. God, he was big. And I was going to have to somehow fit it all inside me. The thought scared me so much that I started getting turned on. My stupid brain thought back to the nightmare from this morning, but instead of focusing on the painful aspects, I zoned in on one facet in particular. A belly, so full of Drew's cum that it swelled and became heavy like an expecting mother.

I licked my lips and pulled my panties away from my skin just far enough that the head of his cock could slip in. He groaned as he was pressed against the soft cotton and my even softer pussy, and he hooked an arm around my hips to pull me closer. Dad leered over at us but was quickly pulled into a kiss by Coco. With them distracted, I could give Drew my undivided attention. He was big enough that even after sliding between my thighs, I could easily wrap my hand around what protruded from under me. Rubbing his tip with my index finger, I rolled my hand around his shaft in a light twist, and he had to keep from making a sound. I was soaking onto and around him, quickly slicking up my thighs and panties. The nectar enhanced the sensations his cock was causing, and my arms trembled as I braced myself to set the pace.

"Oh Jesus, your thighs and panties feel like a pussy," he hissed in my ear, and I giggled, getting a bit bolder and speeding up. Dad got to his feet, and suddenly Coco was up as well, enticing him toward their room. The movie was still playing on the TV, but absolutely nobody cared. Now Drew and I had the living room all to ourselves.

"You know what a pussy feels like?" I moaned. Brie flashed through my mind, but I tossed her out. Stupid dream wasn't about to ruin this for me.

"Only how I imagined it," he grunted. With our parents out of the room, I quickened my movements, making him fuck my panties harder. "What about you? Know what a cock feels like?"

"Aren't I feeling one right now?" I cooed.

"I meant... inside." He was trying and failing to contain his lust, struggling through that last word and gripping my waist to pound up at me. I moaned in mock understanding, reaching back to turn him toward me for a kiss. Well, not a regular kiss. One of my kisses, which was no lips and all tongue. It just felt sexier, wilder, and I was glad that he didn't mind. In fact, I think he was starting to enjoy it too.

"To answer your real question," I panted between licks, and he stopped thrusting and kissing me in anticipation of my answer, looking pensive. I twisted around to put my left hand on his chest and my right on the back of his head. "Yes, Drew, I'm a virgin." I felt the pulse start in his chest, rippling down through his body until his cock throbbed powerfully against my little flower. He jerked forward and thrust his tongue into my mouth, grabbing my waist and slamming his hips into my ass, fucking my thighs so loudly that the blanket over us muffled nothing. I kissed him deeply, fingers buried in his hair as he got me close. I needed his cum. "Did you want to change that?"

12