Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm cream splattered into my panties, some of it being forced through the fabric and staining the blanket. Feeling each shot surge through his length pushed me over the edge, and I came all over him, clutching his head desperately. My twisted body was pressing my clit right up against his manhood, and I released all my juices onto his lap. He clutched me closer, pulling me into another kiss as we came together, his hips still bucking up into my underwear. Ejaculate was dripping down his shaft now and coating my mound with him, the warmth making me tingle with excitement. It took a long time for us to calm down, just holding each other and cuddling.

"We should clean up," he finally declared. "Or at least move. I'm sitting in an absolute mess."

"That's what you get for leaving me in a soaked bed last night," I laughed, and he chuckled and shook his head. "Hey Drew? I really am sorry. I liked last night so much, so I don't want to scare you off of doing it again." I swallowed and kept my eyes on his chest, but he tipped my chin up to look at him.

"You just offered your virginity to me. Can't get more sorry than that," he said before wetting his lips. I nibbled on mine before tasting him again, feeling hope and dread about us when the dust eventually settled.

12