All Comments on 'Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 17'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NIceShawnNIceShawnabout 8 years ago
heartbreaking

i hated seeing Bitsy like that, but I loved seeing the story progress. Patiently :) waiting for the next chapter.

DivineDestructionDivineDestructionalmost 8 years ago
Need more!!!

I am in love with this story!!! I cant wait for the next instalments!

Fireworks713Fireworks713almost 8 years ago
Please!!!

Please, I need to know what happens!!! I've read each installment beginning to end, and I'm devastated at where this is left. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Work of Art!

Love this story... I read all 17 chapters in one day couldn't stop reading it... Hope you finish soon anxious to know what happens between Bitsy and Stuart... Hope it is a happy ending and that you kill that Tracy woman... Sorry don't like her, but love the story!! Great work!!!

lilefredlilefredabout 7 years ago
Please please please

Please finish the story. I have to know what happens to Bitsy, Stuart, Nadia & Tracy.

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 7 years agoAuthor
Soon, I promise...or at least I hope

I am trying to finish up the latest can of writing worms I opened (A Dom's Best Friend) before again tackling BIS. I will be perfectly honest: I feel as if I have written myself into a corner that I don't know how to get out of.

As to who lives and who dies, I do know those answers (as I've written the middle and the end), but both the middle and the end are a LONG way off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As if she hadn't just cut him to pieces.

What an absolute fucking nerve! I can begin to explain how much I despise this character. His poor fragile ego suffers because she’s had enough after being gang raped.

He goes from sharing her a couple of times with his brother to whoring her out to everyone under the not so tender guidance of the woman everyone hates.

Congratulations on provoking a reaction, possibly not the one you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!