All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 01'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Nice read; I like.

Keep it going.

thealphamalethealphamaleabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know the two characters. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start.

This story is Great! Can't wait to read more. I have a feeling these two characters won't do much the easy way! Things become complicated when neither can admit to themselves the feelings that are obviously happening between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Please take this story further! Jack and Ethan are good together, from their bantering to their tender moments at the end of Part 1. If you get them together (please?), let them fall into a good loving relationship. And if we ever see them naked, give Jack or Ethan (or both) a good sexy body -- some chest hair, a good sized cock, and stamina to love each other! I am really interested to see where you take this lovely story!

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR

Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick note to say THANK YOU for for the love and the comments so far. Yes, this is a full story that I already have written out, but for the purpose of putting it here I need to split it up and pull the paragraphs apart so that's what I'm in the process of doing. I'm submitting chapter 2 today, chapter 3 is done but I'm going to proofread it one more time, and I'm already teasing out chapter 4. It's about 7 parts altogether, 3-4 Literotica pages each.

Keep giving me your thoughts, I'd love to hear them, even if you end up hating one of the characters:)

-KK

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezabout 4 years ago
Not Stupid!

I’ve read my fair share of stories on lit and I really enjoyed it! You’re characters have good depth and are easily relatable. I really enjoyed it and seriously hope to see more soon!! Keep up the good work and ignore the jerks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
keep it coming!

Very nice start to what could be a great story. Can hardly wait.

rightside27rightside27about 4 years ago
Nice!

Good job! This is a very promising start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really great

You write the interplay between Jack and Ethan so well! It was fun to see them start by scoring points off one another but then slowly come to like each other. And they are both really likeable characters too - funny, smart and sexy. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EXCELLENT loving this story

great read loving the romance building up . jonathan . (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just found this one

I enjoyed your Jo and Micah story and just found this one by way of a reader’s comment that congratulated you on a successful cross-over of characters in your Valetiniversary (?) story. So I guess I kind of know where Ethan and Jack end up - wish I didn’t, but oh well. Now I’m interested to learn of their backstory and journey. They both seem like great characters so far. I hope this is a true love story full of devotion and mutual respect. Some authors think it is hot and fun to have their main couple cheat, have threesomes, and do things that erode at the foundation of their commitment to each other. I’m hoping this is not one of those stories. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it!

Ok so first of all, I’m jack lol. This was a fun relatable story with depth and humor at every turn. I love the romantic tension between the characters that builds as they navigate through their different worlds (work, family and social) to connect to each other. I can’t wait to see what happens next !

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I love stories that mention The Bronx. And throw in Riverdale and CoOp City? Yay!!!

Great story so far!!!

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

I was cracking up in the beginning cuz I am so like Ethan! The exchanges between him and Jack have made me laugh and appreciate what building a relationship looks like from the start of being friends (even though they appeared to dislike each other in the beginning). I am happy I came across a completed story!

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

*Ethan I’m Ethan when it comes to noise and what I do/vent when someone makes too much noise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing and several of your other stories so far. Jack and Ethan are certainly moving beyond crushed to dating and it feels great. Your characters have the normal amount of your baggage and I’m excited to see what happens. I think what intrigues me most is their lives and they both have good reasons for where they’re at. Such an organic story that I appreciate.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Loved it! A really playful way to tell the story !

skyreaderskyreaderabout 1 year ago

A bumpy beginning and a smooth buildup that is moving in the right direction. Interesting, likable characters. Excellent writing.

Hbhayes95Hbhayes9511 months ago

I've put off reading this story for so long. But after reading catch and don't release, I just had to start this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES