Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his fingers out slowly, gently put Jack's leg down, got up and stood over him who was still hugging himself and biting his bottom lip. Jack opened his eyes as the last tears fell along the side of is face. "Don't you dare fucking laugh at me," he said.

Ethan smiled. "Now why would I do that?" He kissed Jack softly on the lips. "You OK?" he asked.

Jack nodded, then said, "Holy shit." He reached up and grabbed Ethan by the neck and put his tongue in his mouth, which Ethan hungrily accepted. Jack pulled back and looked into Ethan's eyes. "Fuck me," he whispered.

Ethan smiled. "I can't right now. But soon." He kissed him again, then stood up, adjusting his own erection. "Stacy is waiting for my numbers. And Liam needs the linens to start the laundry." He squeezed his leg before heading to the door. He opened it up just enough for him to squeeze through without exposing a half naked Jack.

"Clean this shit up!" he yelled before he closed the door.

Jack yelled back, "Fuck you, I don't work for you!"

~~~~~

On Thursday night Jack spent the night for the first time in the basement apartment, with EJ sleeping in between them. He left early for his run and shift with the sanitation department, then came back to the Inn to see Ethan and EJ off. Jack decided not to go with them to Connecticut, even though Ethan wanted him to. He told Ethan, "Not this time, the first time needs to be you, Trish and EJ. I'll just be a distraction."

Jack walked Ethan to the car and helped to put EJ in his car seat. Ethan gave him the main keys and said, "Hold down the place for me, will you?"

"That's Stacy's job, I don't work for you," Jack said and smiled. Ethan smiled too and looked around, then looked at Jack. Jack almost rolled his eyes. He asked, "Are you going to tell your parents about us?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"You're private, remember? Maybe you don't want everyone to know." He shrugged.

Ethan walked over and wrapped his arms around him in front of the Inn on the sidewalk. "I'm not hiding. I'm not in the closet. And you're my boyfriend now." He kissed him gently on the lips then on the neck. "I'll see you Sunday night," Ethan breathed in his ear and Jack smiled.

Ethan drove to his parent's house first, and called Trish to make sure they were on for tomorrow. Trish choose the location, a park in Bridgeport. At dinner, Suzanne asked about Jack, "How's he doing? Bring him by more often."

"Yea, you'll probably be seeing him a lot more," he said casually as he reached for more peas. Suzanne and Alan exchanged looks.

"And why is that, son?" Alan asked, just as casually.

"Well we recently decided to be more than friends. See what happens." He kept his voice conversationally.

"Well that's....an interesting change from the last time you both were here," Suzanne said. "But if you're happy than I'm happy."

"I am. Happy." He finally looked at his parents and smiled. They both smiled widely at him.

EJ said, "Happy!"

"Yes, EJ. Happy," said Suzanne. "Your dad is happier today than I have seen him in years. And that makes mom-mom happy too."

"Not that you need our permission, but we approve of Jack. He's a good kid," his father told him.

"He's good for you," his mother said. "Keep him."

"Thanks. Your opinion means a lot to me. Jack means a lot to me as well."

EJ called out, "Jack!" which made Ethan smile.

~~~~~

Ethan met up with Trish at Beardsley Park the next day. He held EJ and brought him over to where she was sitting on a bench near the river. At first EJ was hesitant and Trish likewise did not reach out to him. They walked over to the Beardsley Zoo together and EJ started naming animals he saw. Trish was astonished at his vocabulary and recognition. She started playing the "what this is" game with him, cheering him on when he could correctly tell her the name of the animal, and teaching him the names of others. By lunchtime, they had warmed up to each other.

After a few hours in the zoo, they made their way back to the river where EJ made mud pies while they talked. Trish told Ethan, "I talked to my parents. They aren't happy. But I'm giving you full custody."

She took a piece of paper out of her jacket and handed it to him. It was a letter in her own words, stating that she was giving up legal guardianship over Ethan Thomas Starling, Junior, and recommended full custody be awarded to Ethan Thomas Starling, Senior. It was dated yesterday and notarized. He had the copy of the letter that was sent to the court.

"I thought about what you said all week. The truth is, I go days without thinking of him. Maybe it's because I know he's good with you. Maybe I really am a selfish bitch. Either way, I don't care how that makes me sound anymore. I can be his family, but I can't be his mom. At least not right now. And he needs a full time parent. He needs you."

Ethan nodded, then said, "Whenever you want to see him, just call me. Hartford is only about an hour away, closer than your parent's house. I won't ever keep him from you, but I don't want you jumping in and out of his life either. So right now it's scheduled visitation, on your terms when you can schedule it, but no pop ups or overnights. I'm giving him stability and I hope you understand that. And if you ever want to be back in his life full time again, let me know. We'll ease back into that as well."              

Trish shook her head. "Nah. I don't see that happening. He has you. And that friend of yours who loves our son." Ethan kept his face mutual but he beamed on the inside. Trish was right. Jack does love EJ. Ethan wondered if Jack loved him too.

Trish broke him out of his thoughts. "Can I see him tomorrow too?"

"Absolutely. I will bring him to your parents house for the day. After Mass."

~~~~~

Ethan came home around 10pm on Sunday with a sleeping EJ in his arms. He placed him gently in his toddler bed, then went to his room and turned on the light. Jack was sleeping in his boxers and nothing else in his bed. He stirred at the bright light and Ethan immediately turned it off.

"Sorry. I didn't realized you stayed."

Jack mumbled, "Thought you'd be home earlier."

"Yea, I thought so too, but between Trish and her parents and my parents, I didn't get on the road until after 8pm."

Jack mumbled again, "umhmm."

Ethan went over to kiss his head as he fell back asleep. He knew Jack had to be up by 4am and needed the rest. He went to take a long hot shower thinking of Trish and EJ and how far they have all come. Afterwards, he put on pajama pants bottoms and a tank top, then laid beside Jack. He leaned his arm over him and moved closer to Jack, his soft groin resting on Jack's derriere.

As he was falling asleep, he felt Jack move around, then arch his back, pressing against Ethan. The second time Jack arched his back, Ethan's eyes flew open. That was intentional, he thought. He laid still and waited. After a minute passed, Jack arched his back again, pressing his bottom against Ethan, who was now getting hard.

Ethan whispered into the dark, "Are you awake?"

Jack let a moment pass and then whispered back, "Yes." Ethan decided not to overthink it.

He kissed the back of Jack's neck twice, then kissed down his spine slowly. He pulled Jack's boxers down to his ankles, and nudged him to lay on his stomach which he promptly complied. He used his fingers to find Jack's hole in the dark, opened up his cheeks, then put his face in Jack's ass, dragging his tongue from the top of the crack down, then back up again until he reached the cherry center and kept his tongue pressed against the opening while Jack moaned. He then spread Jack's ass cheeks even wider and tongue kissed him there, digging his tongue as deep as it would go, using his lips to kiss the outside, using his teeth to gently bite around the hole, then tongue again.

Jack moaned and moaned as he moved into a yoga child pose position to give Ethan a better angle, then saying fuck it to himself and moved into a full cat pose. Ethan took this opportunity to lick and suck his balls. He alternated between licking his hole in, out and around, sucking his balls and stroking his dick from behind, driving Jack crazy. Jack moaned louder and louder as Ethan produced and slurped up so much of his own spit sucking and licking.

When Ethan switched to two fingers Jack started moaning his breathless moans again in anticipation. He put his face in the pillow knowing he was going to get louder, one hand on his hard penis and the other hand grabbing the sheet. Ethan found that spot, and Jack was certain Ethan was going to purposely bring him to the brink like the last time they got together sexually. The thought scared and excited him.

Ethan's fingers worked Jack's hole while Jack's hands worked his own penis and the two orgasms, penile and anal, collided and met Jack in the middle, numbing his center and he almost blacked out from euphoric pleasure unlike anything he has experienced. He came so intensely that he thought his heart was going to stop. Jack's rectum clenched around Ethan's two fingers and Jack let out a "aaaaahaaaahaaaa" moan so surreal that even the pillow couldn't muffle it, and he came all over his hands and the bed, shaking a bit.

As Ethan bought Jack to orgasm, his moan made Ethan so hard that his dick was throbbing, pulsating. He quickly searched his apartment in his head to see how he was going to make this happen, because this needed to happen and it needed to happen tonight. They had waited long enough. Ethan whispered, "Wait right here. Don't move. Don't."

He left the room and found EJ's diaper bag, pulling out the travel size baby oil he keeps there, then found his wallet on the kitchen counter where he dropped it with his keys when he came in the apartment earlier. He pulled out an old condom hoping it was still good. He opened the door to go back into the room and by the hallway light he could see that Jack had not moved a muscle from where Ethan left him, underwear still at his ankles. Just the fact that he submitted completely turned Ethan all the way on. He closed the door and they were in darkness again.

Ethan took off his clothes sat on his hind legs and pulled Jack's boxers off. He put the condom on first, then rubbed baby oil all over, in and around Jack's hole. Jack started breathing rapidly in anticipation making Ethan more incredibly horny if that was even possible. He used one hand to hold onto Jack while the other guided his penis to Jack's hole. He slowly thrusted inside and Jack moaned a "hooooo!"

Ethan knew Jack hadn't done this in a few months so he moved slow and steady, opening up Jack with every thrust. Jack's eyes watered with how thick Ethan's penis was. Ethan pressed on and on until he was all in to the hilt then paused to take in how tight it was and how well it fit his girth. He gave him a full 60 seconds and didn't move, letting Jack get used to his size, gently stroking his hair. Jack huffed for a bit and breathed heavily. Eventually Jack said, "Okay. Go." Ethan began to pull back and push in repeatedly.

Jack kept moaning, "hooooooo.....hooooooo...." It was so fucking sexy Ethan decided right then and there that he loved the way Jack moaned when he was into it and vowed to always make him feel this good every time. He looked at the time, 10:48p. Ten minutes, he told himself. He just needed to last ten minutes before he came, that was a respectable amount of time for someone who hadn't had sex in ten months.

Jack could barely breath, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. Ethan felt incredible to him the way he filled him up along the side and down to his prostate, sending constant jolts of euphoria throughout his whole midsection down to his toes. Jack squeeze his rectum from the inside every time Ethan pulled out of the thrust. It didn't help that Ethan had one hand on his side and the other ran up and down his chest and abs, lightly pinching a nipple on their way back down. Knowing EJ was across the hall was the only thing keeping him from crying out louder.

Ethan felt Jack contract and expand around his cock. He moved steadily, at a moderate pace, pulling back halfway and pushing in all the way. It felt so good that Ethan likewise began moaning with Jack. His center started growing hot with an orgasm forming when he glanced at the time again:10:54pm.

"Fuck!" he said out loud and stopped moving to control his orgasm.

Jack asked, "What?"

"Nothing. I....nothing."

Jack began moving back and forth on Ethan's cock then leaned all the way up so they were both on their hind legs and Jack was practically sitting in Ethan's lap. Ethan wrapped both arms around Jack's midsection rubbing his chest and breathing in his scent. Jack reached around to Ethan's neck, turned his head sideways so they could kiss. Then he moved his waist back and forth riding Ethan's penis backwards and they moaned in each other's mouths.

Ethan felt his center grow hot again and looked at the time. 10:56pm. He grabbed Jack's waist to make him stop and blurted out, "Two minutes!"

Jack was confused. "What's in two minutes? We've been doing this longer than two minutes, trust me." He chuckled.

Ethan said breathlessly, "I just need to make it to ten minutes."

"And you got two minutes left?" Jack smiled in the dark and started moving again.

"Yeeeessssss..." Ethan moaned.

"You aren't going to make it."

He went back down to all fours and started pushing back on Ethan, pulling up, pushing back and so on, faster. Ethan instinctively grabbed Jack's waist and started pounding thighs to cheeks. Jack moaned loudly now unable to control himself with every thrust and Ethan grunted. His orgasm rose quickly. He tried to hold onto the feeling as long as he could, but then released as his eyes rolled back of his head.

"Uuuuugh," he moaned as he slammed harder three more times then practically lifted up Jack's whole bottom half of his body, with how hard he came, yelling "fuuuuuuuuuck!!" He let go of Jack's waist and fell backwards onto his side of the bed. "I made it," he said, as he tried to catch his breath.

Jack chuckled, slowly eased down to lay on his stomach and said, "Barely." They both laughed.

He reached over in the dark for Ethan's penis, that was growing soft. He pulled the condom off, tied it at the end and put it on the floor near his side of the bed since he was closer to the trash. He would get it in the morning. He then moved to rest on Ethan's shoulder, satiated. It was worth the wait.

"Are you ok with that?" Ethan asked. Jack knew he was referring to the condom and not the sex.

"Of course," he said. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I know we know each other and all, I just-"

Jack cut him off, "E, why are you explaining to me why you want to wear a condom? If we're wearing condoms then we're wearing condoms. You don't have to explain to me your reasoning, so stop. It's responsible. I'm good with responsible."

Ethan kissed his head. "You are good with responsible, aren't you?"

Jack paused, then said, "And if you want me to....if we get to the place in our relationship where...you would want to...or want me to....I'm just saying, I'm not assuming anything...I'm OK with this...I'm just saying... that if... you want me to...you know...take the lead....I'll wear one too. If you want me to."

Ethan took a moment to respond. It had been a long time since he allowed himself to be vulnerable enough to be bottomed. How he ended up with Trish in the first place was because of the emotional heartbreak he endured because of his partner of four years breaking up with him. He trusted Jack but he was unsure if he could trust anyone with his body and his heart in that way again. "I will let you know, OK?"

Jack said softly, "Okay." He laid on his side curled up next to Ethan on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. Ethan drifted off shortly afterwards as well.

~~~~~~

It was all Jack could think about the next day.

He did his 5k with a semi hard on, thinking about how Ethan rimmed him, fingered him, then fucked him. Not just fingered him, but went for his hidden spot that no one has ever touched before. Jack found it himself many years back during a solo anal play with a vibrator and he nearly passed out with how intense it was. He never really tried it again, he was almost afraid of the intensity. Hitting his prostate dead center was great in itself, it afforded him a normal level of intensity that he could handle without losing control or worse, blacking out.

But hitting that one soft area of his prostate, well that was something else. And none of his previous partners had ever took him there, no one has ever started out searching for it. But Ethan did. And now that Ethan knew about it, Jack knew that sex would never be the same.

Jack thought about it all through his shift. He tried to play a little Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix to try to focus his mind on something else, but his mind could not leave all that had happened in the dark. He was a little sore but didn't care. He needed to feel Ethan's fingers against his spot again. He needed to feel Ethan's thick dick up inside of him. He needed it to happen in the light of day. He needed to see Ethan's face as he thrusted and Jack came. He needed Ethan to see his face. He decided he needed Ethan. Now.

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Jack typically picks up EJ from the daycare, Just In Time and brings him home at 1pm to give him a snack and nap. Ethan was in his office doing the books like he always does every Monday, to make sure he was financially on track. Jack came in the office without EJ holding a Rite Aid bag.

Ethan looked up and said, "Where's EJ?"

Jack hesitated and then said, "Don't be mad, but...I asked Mrs. Rieger to keep EJ for another hour, just until two o'clock. I told her you had some work to do at the Inn that needed your full concentration."              

Ethan face crunched up. "What..."

"Listen." Jack cut him off. "I just need one hour. I will pay for the extra daycare hour myself. But I didn't know the next time it would happen and I needed it to happen again sooner rather than later. I just need one hour. I need..."

Jack wanted to say, "you." But instead he opened up his bag and put two things on Ethan's papers: a six pack box of condoms and a minty lube that was supposed to make you all tingly. Then stepped back. Ethan looked down at the items, then looked back up at Jack. He slowly stood up. He realized he had never seen Jack so serious, no goofy sideways smile, but fidgety, intense eye contact, and hunger in his eyes like he's never seen before.

Ethan wanted to push all his papers off his desk and fuck Jack right there, making him scream his name over and over again. But this was not a movie and they were adults. "Go downstairs, take a shower, and wait for me. I will be down in 5 minutes," he ordered.

Jack turned around abruptly to leave, then came back and took the condoms and lube off the desk to put back in his bag. At that point he gave Ethan his sideways smile then turned around and left. Those damn dimples. Ethan realized his dick was hard at that point. He willed himself to calm down enough to have a conversation with Stacy. He walked out the office and found Stacy at the front desk checking someone in. He waited until they were done, then turned to her.

"Can you hold any calls I have for the next hour? I'm going to be busy and I do not want to be disturbed."

"Sure thing, Ethan," Stacy said.

He went to his apartment. Jack was sitting the middle of the bed, naked, waiting. Lights on. Ethan stood at the foot of the bed then started taking off his clothes as Jack watched. He realized other than when they went swimming he had not seen Ethan's body before in front of him in all its glory. He had very little chest hair, or he figured maybe because it was light brown you barely saw it, until right below his belly button a trail of brown fine hairs made its way to his groin. Jack is not a shaver, and appreciated that neither was Ethan. He couldn't wait to feel Ethan's pubic hairs on his ass again.