Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethan and Jack take their relationship to the next level.
16.2k words
4.86
15k
19

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

If you missed part 1 and 2 of Bittersweet Irish Cream, please go back and read it to get the full story of how these two ended up here. To those that have been waiting for this moment, I hope it satisfies you! I would love to hear your thoughts on Jack and Ethan at this moment so please comment, vote and thanks for the love so far!

~~~~~

Jack had never actually been inside Ethan's room, only the doorway. Ethan had a simple platform bed and two end tables on each side, with a matching dresser/mirror combo and a small closet in the corner. The bed had a bookshelf as a headboard, full of books, toys, and diapers. Jack walked in and sat on the bed, then leaned back a little onto his elbow.

Ethan froze in the doorway. "Oh."

Suddenly he was riddled with anxiousness, even with a hard-on. It had been almost a year since he last had sex with anyone. He had one condom in his wallet literally from that last encounter in November, which was a goodbye romp with his co-worker turned lover right before he moved to Rockville.

Jack sensed his hesitation. "We don't have to do anything," he said. "I just want you to lay beside me."

Ethan nodded, sat on the bed, then laid down and stared at the ceiling. Jack smiled, laid down next to him and looked up as well. He let his left hand find Ethan's right hand and held it. They were silent for a moment, then Jack asked, "How long have you wanted this?"

"I don't know," Ethan replied. "Probably since the first time you called me a dickhead."

Jack laughed loudly. "That was like our first encounter. And you really were a major dickhead."

Ethan smiled. "It was slow, gradual. I know what I was feeling, but I didn't know what to do about it, especially since I though you didn't want things to change between us." He let a moment pass. "You?"

"Since our first date," Jack said, then smiled.

It took Ethan a moment to digest what he said and then his mouth opened into a shocked o. "You mean the date you told me that wasn't a date!?"

"Yea, that one." They laughed together. Jack then said, "I've thought about it every day since."

Ethan was shocked. "Every day?"

"Every day. At least once a day. In so many different ways. Sometimes sexual. Most times just things like this. Like touching you."

He turned his head to look at Ethan who was still looking up at the ceiling, taking in Jack's words. He turned the rest of his body to lay on his side, put his right hand up under Ethan's shirt and slid it across his stomach and abs. Ethan took a sharp intake of breath.

"Holding you. Kissing you." He leaned closer in, licked his lips and put a wet kiss on Ethan's neck. Ethan gasped again, then exhaled slowly.

Still looking up he said softly, "You should have told me."

"No. You weren't ready. I needed you to know what you wanted. I would have waited as long as it took." He snuggled in Ethan's neck and kept his hand across his belly.

Ethan took his left hand and found Jack's right hand on his belly and stroked it a bit, then moved it down to his erection. He said softly again, "I know what I want now."

Jack rubbed him through his pants for a couple of seconds and Ethan closed his eyes and sighed. Jack then opened up his belt and zipped down his zipper, put his hand down Ethan's boxer briefs and rubbed his growing erection skin to skin. He grabbed his penis, pulling it out of his pants and Ethan's breathing changed and quickened. Jack's mouth watered at his size and girth. It was an average seven inches with room to grow, thick and veiny.

He sat up and kissed Ethan while stroking him into a full hard-on, then let go. He lifted up Ethan's shirt as far as it would go, kissed and sucked his nipples and chest as Ethan made small internal groans in his throat. Ethan opened his eyes, pulled a pillow from above him to lay on and watched as Jack kissed his abs and put his tongue in his belly button. Jack kissed all the way down to his groin admiring the light brown hairs and followed the trail, careful to go around Ethan's penis, which was driving Ethan mad.

Jack sat up and leaned back on his hind legs, and pulled Ethan's pants and underwear down to his knees so he could get a better look at Ethan's cock. He licked his lips, then his hand and grabbed it to start stroking. He looked at Ethan who was trying very hard to control his breathing and excitement. Jack could feel Ethan's dick throbbing and twitching in his hands as he stroked with one motion from the base to the tip, circled his hand around the head, and back down again until he started leaking.

Jack licked his lips again and without warning dragged his tongue across the head of Ethan's penis, tasting the pre-cum that started making its way out. Ethan let out his first real moan, "uuuuuugh." Jack kept his hand tightly at the base of his shaft, circled Ethan's head with his tongue once, twice, three times before putting the head in his mouth and sucked gently. Ethan moaned louder, "Uuuuuggghhhh!" Jack let the head go, then immediately brought his whole mouth down on Ethan's penis until the head touched the back of his throat, then swallowed, massaging the head with his tonsils.

Ethan moaned a loud, "OOOOOOOOOHHH FUCK!" He took the pillow from behind his head and put it over his face as he continued to moan.

Jack sucked and stroked and Ethan moaned and moaned. He played with his balls, rolling it gently between his fingers, lightly touched his perineum and played with the opening of his anus, but mostly concentrated on deep throating the thick, veiny dick in front of him. Jack had day dreamed and night dreamed abut this moment for so long, he was going to take his time and execute it perfectly.

After a few minutes of non stop sucking and stroking, Ethan's whole midsection was on fire. He felt the waves of his orgasm crashing hard and fast, and said through the pillow, "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna fucking cumooooooohhh."

As much as Jack wanted to taste his Irish cream, he wanted to see it more. He stopped sucking and stroked faster. Within seconds Ethan moaned like a wounded animal, bucked his waist up and his penis erupted like a volcano, white hot thick cum that just kept shooting out. Jack's own penis was so hard it felt like it would burst through the seams of his jeans any moment now, just watching the fireworks and Ethan lose control.

Jack kept stroking until Ethan stopped cumming, then slowed down to a stop. He wiped what was on his hands on the bed, then licked the rest off Ethan's head, shaft and midsection, while Ethan moaned muffled, "Aaaah. Fuck. Aaaah. Fuck." After one last lick around his penis, Jack laid back down, his hand back on Ethan's stomach. He lifted up the pillow that Ethan still had over his head and looked at him.

Ethan glanced over. "Don't laugh at me."

Jack smiled and leaned closer to where he was under the pillow too. "I wouldn't do that. But obviously you don't jack off as much as I do. Pun intended."

Ethan looked over and smiled. "And when would I have time to do that? When EJ sleeps in the bed almost every night with me?"

Jack shrugged. "Shower?"

"When you are a parent, you take quick showers. Don't worry, you will soon see how inconvenient trying to have sex is when you have kids. It just gets in the way." They laughed.

"OK I get it. But now that we're together, you don't have to worry about taking care of it yourself. I can do that for you."

Ethan was quiet, then said, "Speaking of which, you're fired."

"WHAT!?" Jack exclaimed.

"You can't be my lover and my subordinate. That's an HR nightmare if there ever was one, and a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen."

"Well I choose my job then!"

"Too late, I already let you go." Ethan laughed.

Jack groaned. "Ugh, that means I have to go back to the warehouse."

"You'll survive Etta. She will be happy to have you back."

They looked at each other under the pillow and smiled. They kissed and Ethan reached for Jack's pants buckle when they heard through the monitor, "Daaaaaaaadeeeeeeee!"

Jack leaned back and started laughing. His erection will just have to wait another time. Ethan jumped up and pulled up his pants. "The life of a parent, you're in it now." He went to attend to his son.

~~~~~

They arrived around 1pm, just in time for the food to be served. They were ready to think of an excuse for not getting there earlier but Mrs. Mullens who lives across the street from the Inn had already told Marie about the commotion out front.

"Wow, this town is small," Ethan said, and they laughed.

At the table, Ethan explained about EJ's mother and their new decision for him to have full custody. Neither he nor Jack mentioned their change of status in relationship, but they glanced and smiled at each other often.

Jack pulled out his phone and causally sent Ethan a text of an eggplant emoji, a volcano and three water drops. Ethan felt his phone buzz and looked at it. He used all his might not to look at Jack, who was a few paces down and across the table from him.

He texted back: You're such an asshole.

Jack: You have a nice ass hole. I felt it.

Ethan: Shut up.

Jack: You're cum tastes sweet. Like Irish cream pie. I should have let you explode in my mouth.

Ethan: Holy shit Jack stop it. I'm tenting over here.

Jack: Let's play a game, A or B: Cum in your mouth or cum on your face?

Ethan: ......I feel like I'm just meeting you.

Jack: Just want to know where I should bust my load next.

Ethan: No really, who are you?

Jack: Because I know you aren't ready for me to cum in your ass. That tight ass hole you got back there.

Ethan: Tread lightly, kid.

Jack: That's OK, I'll wait. I'm patient. In the meantime I'll cum wherever you tell me to. Just say it. Say it. Don't be afraid. Just tell me. Where do you want me to cum?

Ethan: I'm going to fuck the shit out of you Jack Frazier. I'm going to bury my dick so far in your ass you're going to feel it in your fucking appendix. I'm going to slam my dick over and over and over again so hard up that tight little ass of yours, your prostate is going to have an Ethan's dick size dent in it. I'm going to stretch your tight ass hole and make you beg me to fuck you harder until you beg me to stop and then I'm going to really pound the fuck out of you until scream my fucking name and cum all over yourself. Then I'm going to pull out, slap that stupid ass smile off your face with my entire dick, bury my dick back in your ass and start all over again. I'm going to fucking own you.

[Ethan pressed send and watched Jack's face as his mouth dropped. He thought of one more thing.]

Ethan: Oh right, Where do I want you to cum? In my fucking mouth, so I can spit that shit right back in your mouth and make you swallow it. Because you're going to do what the fuck I say when I say it. You have no idea who you're fucking with Jack. Ethan's dick is going to be your pain or pleasure, your choice.

Ethan: I made you mine. Now I'm going to fucking own you.

Jack read Ethan's second and third message with his mouth still open. He put his phone down on the table and looked over at Ethan who was staring at him intently. Ethan mouthed to him slowly, I'm going to fucking own you. Jack quickly looked away and took a sip of water.

After dinner when Jack walked Ethan and EJ out, he asked, "So are we telling people? About us?"

Ethan sighed. "You know I'm a private person. If it comes up I won't deny it." Jack did not like that answer. He stood there stone faced and glared at him. "Oh c'mon," Ethan said. "What, you want to put an ad in the Rockville Times? Or we can tell Mrs. Mullens, everyone will know in a matter of hours."

Jack blew out air. "Okay." He turned to walk back to the house.

Ethan called after him, "Hey, don't be mad. Jack?"

"I'm not mad. I'll see you tomorrow," Jack said.

"No you won't, I fired you," he heard Ethan say. He turned back to look at Ethan who grinned and he grinned back.

~~~~~

Ethan was at the front desk talking with Stacy the next day when Jack walked in. Stacy was annoyed that he was 30 minutes late for his shift and was about to tell him so when Ethan said sternly, "What are you doing here?"

"What, I can't be here now?" Jack smiled slyly.

Ethan didn't smile back. "I fired you. I meant it." Stacy looked at Ethan in surprise, this was news to her.

Jack leaned on the front desk counter and said with a straight face, "Yea, I know. So maybe I just wanted to come by and spend some time with my boyfriend."

Stacy's eyes went wide and she snapped her head to Jack, then back to Ethan. Ethan's face was unreadable but in his head he thought, He's such a little shit, he did that on purpose. He moved down to where Jack was until he was face to face with him. He looked at him for a moment, then leaned over the counter and gently kissed him on the lips. Stacy's mouth dropped opened.

"Can you please help me clean the fireplaces today?" Ethan asked softly.

Jack matched his softness and responded, "Sure. Anything for you." Jack returned a gentle kiss on Ethan's lips, then turned and headed up the west wing.

Ethan watched him go, then turned back to Stacy's wide grin. She started nodding excitedly, "Good weekend, Ethan?"

Ethan said, "Shut up." But then smiled and she laughed.

News spread as fast as Stacy could talk. She called Henrietta right away and told Liam when he came in for his shift. Liam confirmed it with Jack first, then told June who already knew because Jack had told her Sunday night after Ethan left, but since she was on the phone with Mina, she told her. Mina told her mother Marie who told Uncle Henry. Meanwhile Henrietta told Brayden who happened to be at Red Rock for lunch and he told BJ and Sam. Sam told Connor who told Afia who broke the news to Winter.

This all went without Ethan or Jack knowing so by the time they stopped at the Red Rock Bar and Grill with EJ to grab quick takeout for dinner, everyone knew. As soon as they entered the bar, BJ called out in a big booming voice,

"Jack and Ethan! About FUCKING TIME!"

Everyone cheered, clapped, raise their glasses and hooted. Jack wanted to laugh but looked to Ethan first to make sure he wasn't mad. Ethan's mouth dropped wide open in shock and shook his head. "Jesus Christ, this town is small."

But then he looked at Jack and smiled. Jack relaxed and smiled back. Ethan took Jack's hand, kissed it, then lead him to a table for dinner instead.

~~~~~

Two days later Ethan was doing soap inventory in the rooms and walked past room six where Jack was stripping the bed of sheets for laundry. He stopped and said, "You OK?"

"Yea, just gathering up the laundry for Liam to do tonight."

Ethan joked, "You know you're not getting paid for that right?"

"Shut up. You'll find a way to repay me." Jack winked. Ethan looked around, then entered the room and locked the door. Jack looked at him amused.

"I owe you," Ethan said. "Sit on the bed."

"I think I'm making you reckless." Jack smiled.

"I think you're right." He kissed him, then pushed him down on the nearest bed.

"Oh, you're serious!" He laughed.

Ethan didn't respond, just knelt down between his legs and took off Jack's sneakers, then pulled down his pants and boxers all the way off. Once Jack was naked from the waist down, Jack lifted Ethan's head up for a kiss first, long and sensual, as Ethan touched Jack's dark thick pubic hair.

"It's like a furry black squirrel," Ethan said.

Jack laughed. "What?"

Ethan said as he touched Jack's whole groin area lightly, then just his penis, "In New York City, we have black squirrels." He started stroking as he talked. "I've always liked the black ones. Their color was so unique, as opposed to the dirty grey or dirty brown ones. It was always the prettiest thing to me." He looked up as Jack's breathing changed. "As are you."

Ethan smiled. Jack smiled wider, his erection growing not just at Ethan's touch but his words. Ethan wasted no time and suddenly deep throated Jack's long lanky dick, lips touching Jack's black pubic hair, then pulling his lips up.

"Holy fuck!" Jack exclaimed, and fell backwards on the bed.

Ethan did not let up. He too had been fantasizing about giving Jack a blow job for months and it was better than he imagined. He could feel Jack swell in his mouth and wanted every inch of it. Jack was a good eight inches but seemed to get as big as nine as he continued to harden. The length only excited Ethan more as he licked and sucked every centimeter of Jack's member, licked down to his balls, held them in his mouth individually first, then together moving his tongue around as he stroked up. He swiped his tongue at Jack's hole, then licked back up to the head.

Every few sucks he would deep throat to the point of gagging, pull back and coat his dick with warm saliva, then use it to stroke a few more times. Jack was in ecstasy. Clearly Ethan was a pro at this, and it took everything in him not to moan too loudly as Room seven was occupied. But Ethan was making it hard for him, literally and figuratively. Not too long into the blow job Jack felt the heat from his orgasm rising.

He gave Ethan a warning, "hhhooooo fuck I'm coming," before he grabbed the sheets underneath him. Ethan stroked up and Jack's first one shot out of him as he groaned through gritted teeth. Ethan covered his head with his lips and caught the next three ejaculations, rolling his cum over his tongue before swallowing it. Jack moaned quieter as he came down from his climax and Ethan stroked slower.

But Ethan was not done. He let go of Jack's penis, lifted one of Jack's legs and put it on his shoulder, licked two fingers with a lot of saliva and slowly inserted it into Jack's anus. Jack was not ready and let out a "haaaaaaoooooo!" He tried to sit up but couldn't at this angle. He instinctively pushed out as Ethan's fingers went slowly in and out and Jack moved his bottom to meet Ethan's fingers. He moaned, "ooooooh what are you doing?"

"You know what the fuck I'm doing. Help me find it."

Ethan started moving his fingers around while going in and out reaching for his prostate. He went downward and Jack moaned. He moved upward and Jack moaned and squirmed. He moved to the right and Jack moaned softer. He moved to the left and Jack let out a loud, "OH!"

Ethan smiled. "There we go!"

Ethan angled his fingers more to the left as Jack pushed his bottom even more down on Ethan's long fingers. He started moaning differently, like he was trying to catch is breath with every stroke. "hhhhhhhooooooo..... hhhhhhoooooo!" In none of Ethan's fantasies did he imagine Jack moaning like this and he liked it. Ethan turned his fingers slightly upward to the left and Jack howled, "HOOOOOOO!!"

Ethan snorted a laugh as Jack quickly put his fist in his mouth and grabbed the bed with his other hand. He kissed the inside of his thigh and kept fingering Jack in the same direction until Jack started trembling. Jack's anal orgasm hit him like a gust of hard wind. He howled into his fist, arched his back and Ethan felt Jack's rectal muscles squeeze tightly, then release, then squeeze a death grip around his fingers which instantly made him rock hard. He watched Jack's penis ooze out clear liquid that only a good anal fuck could do and that excited him beyond measure.

Ethan slowed down for a few seconds for Jack to catch his breath, then started fingering Jack again in the same area and super fast, cupping his balls with his other hand. In seconds Jack moaned loudly again and arched his back to where he lifted himself off the bed, his second orgasmic wave bringing him to tears.

Ethan kissed the inside of Jack's leg again as he slowed down and Jack hugged himself rocking side to side. Even after Ethan stopped fingering he could still feel Jack's anus continue to contract and release. He really can come either way, Ethan thought. He's going to have fun exploring.

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers