All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 05'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intense chapter!

I hated how this one ended! Way to fucking sad!!

Guess we get to wait to see if true love will win out over stubborn selfish Pride!!

DV19DV19about 4 years ago
Incredible,

What an incredible turn for this story.. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat. Absolutely heart-stopping..

Barely breathing, awaiting the next chapter.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Let's cheer on true love

True love -- if it's really true -- will survive anything. And Jack and Ethan seem to have reached true love. It is intensely warm and loving, very sexually hot and mutually satisfying. I am hoping they can get past this obstacle and return to each other stronger than ever. They really love making love to each other -- eating up each other's body -- lips, neck, chest, pecs, abs, cock, ass, thighs, and so on. They do much with their caresses and tasting with their lips! You write your sex scenes very well, and I'm always hanging on to see what is coming next! Keep them going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Omg heart-breakingly good

What happens next? Fingers crossed they all come back. What a great story!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

This is truly a white knuckle ride. Loving every second of the roller coaster. You’re an amazing storyteller. Thanks for the thrill!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

I just found this story, and can not put it down......What a ride, and the mystery is killing me....you are so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!!

So what now, indeed?!?! What a wonderful, suspenseful stem-winder of a love story!! I am a straight woman and I can't get enough. You are a masterful storyteller. I was hooked after the first two chapters of "A Love for Micah," for which I am waiting with bated breath for an update. Please keep writing!!

Sleepless in VA

Wee_lassieWee_lassieover 3 years ago
Wow

It’s currently 4am, I need to be up in a few hours but

I

Can’t

Stop

Reading

This

Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I stand by Ethan’s pov

It’s all romantic to listen to Liam’s account and cheer for the return of true love. But there is a very significant difference here. In Liam’s scenario of someone hurting EJ, what would Ethan do, there are several key differences here. EJ is a child, but most notably Ethan’s actions would be in immediate defense of his son to avoid further injury. The crimes on the Redmonds happened 18 years ago and Jack has been obsessively planning his revenge (not protective defense) for that long. His parents are long dead - and what happened to them was tragic and senseless. Nothing will change that. But only a few outcomes are possible here. 1) Jack (and the girls) are killed and no one ever hears a peep from them again, 2) Jack kills Danny or more but is charged with premeditated cold-blooded murder and spend his life in jail, 3) Jack kills Danny, somehow gets away with it and comes back knowing he is a cold-blooded murderer and tries to win Ethan back and live a normal live (can’t see that happening), or 4) Jack comes to his senses, takes what Ethan said to heart about his parents not wanting this kind of vengeance in their names and comes back to repair the damage he’s done to Ethan and himself with years of therapy. It will be interesting to see what happens. This isn’t just “let’s go beat up an old bully” and I’m justified for it by all the suffering he’s put me through - this is calculated pre-planned first degree murder. If Jack is truly capable of that after a lifetime then he’s not coming back from this even if he returns safely. Ethan needs to protect his heart and his son and should not be made to feel bad for doing so in the face of such stark obsession and vengeance.

Plus what’s the deal with the clippings about the kids missing - did they go into protective custody so the mob didn’t come back to kill them or were they really missing for years? That was never mentioned by Jack or June in their telling of the story.

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Wow- didn't see that coming!

Excellent writing (but need a better proofreader, although not a big deal because you're so good!), excellent story, with fantastic characters. I have missed Jack's snark, though.

Thank you so much for this wonderful series 😁

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

This is getting cra-zy and intense! I feel bad for Ethan thinking/hoping that Jack would choose him and EJ but as Jack had explained, it’s bigger than them. I had presumed the parents died in a car accident and Jack and June had been in the car in reference to “near death” experience. May start the next chapter this early in the a.m.!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Hugh, that's tough. If I was the witness kid, I would take the revenge road: That infected trauma wound can be cleaned only by fire or amputation. Now as a father with a kid of my own, knowing this from the start I would have never kept dating a future killer/corpse either. In real life, our roads would have separated 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow so jack can dump his shit on Ethan on the day he leaves and expects him to wait patiently ? He should have told him before that he can’t make any commitment then…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Wondering what happened to the hit that was put out for the kids?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...