All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 06'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

What can I say........It gets better all the time.....I didn't think they would get this violent, but they deserved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This chapter is inexcusable

I read this chapter since it was part of the story but it is inexcusable. The hearts of Jack, June, Etta and Mina are forever blackened by their choices and actions. There really is no coming back from it. Sure they got revenge but they lost their humanity in doing so - and frankly are are akin to Danny Riley as a result. Jack should have followed the lead of what his Uncle Nate ultimately did. He deeply loved Jamie and Betsy and continues to mourn them to this day but he chose a life separate from the past. Jack should have too. What has Jack really gained - some gaps in the horrific timeline, some ancient revenge, and the rest of their lives knowing that he and his “sisters” are pre-meditated murderers. This is just too dark for a love story and, as a reader, I won’t likely be able to buy into whatever redemption arc may come for Jack and the ladies.

And WTF with Mina - why in the world would she fuck Drew before they killed him. Ewwww. No conceivable reason for that.

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Jack definitely needed his family with him in Ireland and not just for the revenge!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 2 years ago

Have loved this story from the get go, this chapter has been a challenge to read , as I’m sure it must have been for you to write. I have lost someone very close to me through violence, I remember saying at the time where was he, the killer, but he’d sorted himself out. Would I have done it, I was certainly angry enough, but it would have destroyed me and my remaining family. I was hoping that they might hav been recording the confession’s, then pass them to the police. Getting the revenge without bloodshed, but no - sadly. How Jack and the rest of them come back from this, wow it’s gonna be interesting. It’s been a fantastic story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...