Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

"Hmmm... Oh my God," Ethan heard Jack mumble.

He opened his eyes and looked at Jack, who was smiling at him. "What?"

"Jamie. He slept through the night." Jack yawned and laid on his side.

"No he didn't," Ethan grumbled. "He woke up at like 2am and I gave him a bottle."

"And he went right back to sleep," Jack said softly. "It's 7am and he's still asleep. That's sleeping through the night for a baby."

Ethan turned onto his belly. "I bet it's a fluke. He's going to be right back to every three hours by tonight."

Jack moved closer and kissed Ethan's shoulder. "How long has it been?" he asked seductively.

Ethan smiled and put his arm over Jack's waist. "Seriously?"

"As a heart attack." Jack kissed his shoulder again, and then his lips. "Jamie is six weeks old today so that means it's been six full weeks since we had actual intercourse, not a quick blow job to hold us over." He kissed Ethan's lips again. "Let's make love," he said.

"Jamie could wake up at any moment," Ethan said, but switched to laying on his side and pulled Jack closer.

"Then you better make it quick," Jack said softly.

Ethan responded by pushing his tongue in Jack's mouth, making Jack moan. He pulled back and said quietly, "Don't wake the baby."

They quickly began to remove their clothing and grabbed the lube off the headboard bookshelf. Before Ethan could ask who was doing who, Jack had already put a pillow underneath him and turned to his stomach. Ethan growled in his throat and bit Jack's left butt cheek, making him yelp into the pillow.

Ethan giggled. "Quiet," he whispered.

"Then don't bite me," a muffled Jack said.

Ethan spread Jack's cheeks and licked him softly. Jack moaned. Ethan licked him again and again until Jack began to squirm. He added lube to Jack and himself and entered him slowly. Simultaneously they let out a sigh of relief. Ethan closed his eyes and began to pull back and push forward.

A couple of minutes into their lovemaking, Ethan's phone buzzed loudly on the nightstand. He grabbed it quickly and paused to make sure it did not wake Jamie. Instead of looking at it he put it on the bed and put a pillow on top of it. He continued to move inside of Jack, kissing and touching his neck and back.

They made love until Jack began to moan his breathless moans "hhhoooo," and Ethan knew he was close. He began to move faster.

Ethan's phone buzzed again. He went to reach for it but Jack yelled at him from inside the pillow, "Don't you fucking dare!"

He chuckled and bent over him. Jack turned his head and they kissed as Jack pushed back and Ethan pushed in. The phone rang a third time and they both ignored it. Ethan switched positions so that he was over Jack's left leg and pressed harder against his internal nub.

Jack moaned louder into the pillow, "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop!"

Ethan felt Jack's rectum tighten around him completely and watched his Irish cream spread out from underneath him onto the bed sheet. The sight of it was enough for his orgasm to take over his body. He closed his eyes and saw colors as his own Irish cream filled up Jack's bottom, coming harder than he thought he would as he continued to ejaculate. It really had been too long for either of them.

Ethan finally collapsed on the bed beside him. Jack moved over and put his head on Ethan's chest, listening to his quick moving heartbeat slow down. Ethan reached up and caressed the back of Jack's hair. They laid in silence deliriously happy.

Ethan's phone buzzed again. "Ugh, who the fuck is calling me at 7am on a Saturday morning!?"

"It's after 8am," Jack said.

Ethan looked at him, then at the time. "Shit, we were that long?" Jack chuckled and patted Ethan's leg.

Ethan looked at the phone and Jack sensed his hesitation. "Who was it?"

"Carlos."

Jack felt his jaw tighten, then relaxed. "What did he want?"

"I don't know. He didn't leave a voicemail or send a text. I'm going to call him back."

"...Kay." Jack started to move but Ethan held him down. He used one hand to call his friend back and the other to rub Jack's back.

"Yo, amigo!" Carlos answered from his car. "What took you so long to answer the phone!?"

"'Los. What's up?" Ethan said, ignoring his question.

"So, I'm on my way up there, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any plans for the day. I got a call from Trish last night-"

"What!?" Ethan exclaimed. Jack felt Ethan's body tense up and he began to rub his thigh to calm him down.

"I know, loco," Carlos said. "She asked me to pick up her car and leave it at the garage in my building. She's going to pick it up from me but didn't tell me when."

"What the-" he began to yell, then whispered, "Fuck!"

"I know. I yelled at her for you, Papi. I told her she did you dirty and still doing it all wrong. But she told me she couldn't face you and begged me to do this solid for her. So I told her I would."

Ethan gritted out, "You should have told her to bring her ass back here to collect her car, her things and her baby!"

"I did!" he exclaimed. "I also told her I didn't want to get involved, but you know how she is when she gets to whining and crying. She sounded tweaked out."

"Carlos, man-"

"Plus I haven't seen you in a while, Papi," Carlos said, cutting him off. "Not since you adopted Susie. I'm bringing someone up with me that I want you to meet. You and Jack. We'll just hang out, chill and then I'll head back with her car. Sounds good?"

Ethan paused, knowing Jack was listening. "It's fine," Jack said from below him.

Ethan said into the phone, "Jack said it's cool, so it's cool."

"Iight, cool, cool. I'll see you in a couple of hours." Carlos hung up before Ethan or Jack could change their minds.

Ethan put the phone down and Jack rose off his chest. They stared at each other until Ethan sat up and kissed his lips. "You look annoyed. Why'd you say yes? I could have sworn you were going to tell him to fuck off."

Jack gave him another kiss and got up. "I have my reasons." He began to put back on his clothes to head to the bathroom.

"And you're not going to tell me?" Ethan asked.

"I will." Jack glanced over at the crib. "Later. Jamie is awake. I'm going to take a shower."

Ethan rose and looked over at Jamie's wide hazel eyes staring back at him. He picked the boy up and held him close to his bare chest, and the baby melted in his arms.

"You're gonna meet your uncle Carlos today, sweet Jamie," he said. "And maybe this time, Jack won't punch him in the face."

~~~

Carlos showed up at lunch time with a very tall, fair complexion Hispanic man. Ethan gave Carlos a handshake and a brotherly hug while Jack kept his distance. Susie and JC had just come back from dance class and were still in their tutus eating. Jackie Chris, familiar with her uncle Carlos, ran up to give him a hug.

Susie stood back, then went to hold Jack's hand instead. Jack smiled at his other daughter and said, "It's okay, You can go say hi."

"No, thank you," she squeaked out. Jack squeezed her hand gently, grateful that at least one person in his family wasn't smitten by Carlos.

After hugging JC, Carlos asked, "Where is little E?"

Ethan said, "He's at the park with friends. He'll find his way home at some point when he's hungry."

Then Carlos turned around and introduced his companion. "This is Raul, my boyfriend."

"Hola Etan," the man said.

Ethan and Raul shook hands. "Hola, mucho gusto," Ethan said back.

"Ay, mucho gusto tambien. I've heard a lot about you, Carlos's best friend." He turned to Jack and shook his hand. "Hola Jack. I've heard a lot about you too."

Jack shook his hand back. "Welcome to our home, Raul. We're just sitting down for lunch, nothing special, just pizza. You're hungry?"

"Si, Si, gracias. Thank you."

"Jack," Carlos called out. "I don't get a hello? Am I invited to lunch? Daaag, amigo."

Jack turned around and smiled, despite the disgust he was feeling. He raised his fist up for a dap. "Good to see you, Carlos." Carlos gave him a dap back.

As Raul and Jack walked ahead, Carlos whispered to his friend, "See? One big happy family," then patted Ethan's back.

Ethan rolled his eyes but smiled. Ethan knew Jack still hated him but was grateful for the melting of the ice between them. Carlos had only been around a handful of times since Jack and Ethan's wedding, mostly at special occasions such as when they baptized Jacqueline, EJ's birthday parties and when they first brought Suzanne into their family from Korea two years ago.

Jack typically avoided any interaction with Carlos unless he absolutely needed to, mostly observing how he interacted with Ethan instead, making sure he didn't try to weasel his way into Ethan's life fully. He gave Carlos a promise on his wedding day and he intended to keep it.

They went to the dining room but Carlos went to the mini crib in the living room. "Que chico más guapo!" (What a handsome boy.) He began to reach into the bassinet.

"Wash your hands," Ethan and Jack said together. Carlos smiled and did what he was told, then moved back over to the bassinet.

"Oooh, hermoso!" he cooed. He walked around the apartment holding onto the baby.

"So how did you meet?" Ethan asked Raul as they sat in the living room.

"At court," Raul said, watching Carlos with Jamie. "I'm a guardian ad litem."

"What's that?" Jack asked. Susie came to sit on his lap, still shy around their guests.

"It's an attorney that's appointed to be a child advocate and make decisions on behalf of the child when their family is unable too. Usually if the child has already been removed from the home."

"Oh wow. That sounds like a big job," Jack replied.

"Yeah, it is. I love it, it's what I really wanted to do when I became a lawyer, make a difference in someone else's life. I was in corporate law for about ten years before I decided to make a change. So I became a defense attorney for juveniles, and then moved to family court. Best decision I made six years ago."

"Yea, I know what that feels like, leaving the rat race to follow your passion," Ethan said.

Carlos scoffed. "You left the rat race and followed your pene." He smiled at Jack. Jack did not smile back.

"Shut up, 'Los," Ethan said.

"Actually Carlos told me about your move up here," said Raul. "A better life for your son? I admire that. I don't have any children but I would love to someday."

He looked over at Carlos. Jack and Ethan exchanged glances. They both were thinking, if Raul wants to settle down, he picked the wrong guy to do it with.

Raul asked, "So you own a couple of properties up here?"

"Just the two," Ethan said. "The Inn that we're in now and an apartment building. We're considering other properties but we also don't want to take away family time, with the girls being so young."

"And this one," Carlos interjected again. He continued to walk around and speak Spanish to Jamie who was fully engaged. "He has hazel eyes like mine."

"Are you the father?" Jack asked seriously.

Carlos laughed. "I would never sleep with my best friend's wife. There's a code, you know."

Jack didn't believe him for one second. He didn't think Carlos was the father, but knew Carlos was dirty enough to sleep with Jack if he ever gave him the chance.

Jack asked, "Where is she, Carlos?"

Carlos smiled at the baby, then looked up. "Trish? I don't know, Jack. I have no idea where she is."

"Right," Jack said sarcastically.

Carlos ignored him and went back to playing with Jamie. Raul cleared his throat. "So Jack, do you do any work outside of the properties?"

Jack turned to Raul. "I just got my bachelors in May, and there aren't a lot of jobs for a BS in Child Psychology so I started my Masters Program in September."

"Bueno!" he said with a head nod. "But if you need work in your field, I know someone that is looking for an intake coordinator at her private therapy practice. She works with children in the foster care system but she realized doing initial assessments and managing her own schedule is getting to be a lot. It's teletherapy so you can do it from here."

"Wow, really? It would be great experience for me, doing initial assessments for therapy."

Raul opened up his wallet and handed Jack his card. "Email me if you're interested and I will pass along your info."

Jack took it but looked up at him. "Why would you do that for me? You don't even know me."

"I'm not doing anything but passing along your name. You have to land the job yourself," Raul said with a smile. "Plus, Ethan and Carlos are like family, so I would like for you to see me as family too. We may be doing these gatherings more often."

Jack sighed in his head. He felt bad for Raul wanting a real relationship with Carlos. He could tell Raul was genuine, kind and definitely deserved better. But he kept his thoughts to himself.

Jack smiled back. "Tell me more about the work you do."

Even though Jack had his guard up, the rest of the afternoon went by smoothly. EJ arrived with Freddie and was excited to see his cool Uncle Carlos was there. They ate pizza, watched the game and drank beer, but Ethan only had one. He had made it a point to never be drunk around Carlos again.

Freddie ended up staying the night. After the children went to bed, Jack and Ethan walked Carlos and Raul out. Jack and Raul stayed by the Inn while Ethan walked Carlos to Trish's car. He handed Carlos the keys. Carlos took them but held onto Ethan's hand.

"You doing okay, mi amor?" Carlos asked. "I know this gotta be rough for you, Trish bailing on you again."

Ethan looked over at Jack who was in conversation with Raul, then back at Carlos. "Yea. It's rough but Jack and I are getting through it. Together." He slid his hand from Carlos's grasp. "That's what I didn't have the last time, support. I have support now."

Carlos nodded. "Well if you ever need to talk... I know that we don't talk as often as we used to but I'm still here for you."

Ethan nodded. He glanced back at Raul and Jack who seemed to be getting along well. He turned back to Carlos. "How long is this one gonna be around?"

Carlos laughed. "What do you mean? I can be a monogamous man too."

"No you can't," Ethan said with a smile.

Carlos laughed out loud getting both Raul and Jack's attention. They walked over to them. Carlos reached out to shake Jack's hand. "It was good seeing you and the kids."

Jack shook his hand and said, "So, are you going to tell us where she is now?"

Carlos looked confused. "Who? Trish?" Jack smiled at him. "I told you, I don't know. But if she does come by, I'll do my best to get all the information out of her that I can." He dropped Jack's hand and turned to Ethan.

Carlos spoke in Spanish. "Llámame si me necesitas, amigo. No todo el mundo te entiende como yo." (You call me if you need me, my friend. Not everyone understands you like I do.)

Ethan nodded. "Gracias. If she comes to get the car, let me know right away," he responded.

"Claro!" Carlos gave Ethan a hug wrapping his arms around Ethan's lower back and held onto him tightly. Jack watched Ethan slide out of his grasp. He kept his face neutral but made a note of Carlos' behavior.

Then Carlos casually kissed Ethan on the cheek and turned around to get into the car. "See you at the confirmation," he said with a smile. Jack squinted his eyes at Carlos, but again said nothing.

Raul hugged Ethan and Jack, then walked back over to Carlos's car. Ethan stood by Jack and took his hand as they waved Carlos off in Trish's car with Raul following behind them.

"He knows where she is, E," Jack said, watching the taillights. "Every nerve in my body is telling me that. That's why I wanted him here. I wanted to look him in the eye and see for myself."

Ethan said, "I don't know if he knows where she is. I would like to think that he would tell me if he did though. He's still my friend."

Jack scoffed. Ethan turned to him. "I know that you still don't like him or trust him, but I like that it gets easier for the two of you to be around each other." Jack turned to him and gave him a sarcastic smile. Ethan frowned. "What?"

"I hate when you guys speak Spanish to each other," Jack admitted. "I feel like he does that on purpose, to shove in my face that you have a connection with him that I don't."

"You could always learn Spanish," Ethan pointed out. "You learned basic Korean after spending a month there for Susie. You could learn Spanish and we can speak it together."

"I already knew basic Korean. I had a Korean ex-boyfriend," Jack told him.

"Really?" Ethan asked in surprise. Jack shrugged. Ethan wrapped his arms around Jack. "Then learn Spanish for me. Podemos hacer el amor y susurrarnos palabras unos a otros en la oscuridad," he said seductively. (We can make love and whisper words to each other in the dark.)

Jack cringed, then kissed his lips. "Wash your cheek before you come to bed."

It took Ethan a moment and then he started laughing. "Claro," he replied softly and returned the kiss. Jack grimaced making Ethan laugh again.

~~~~~~

The Fraziers and the Starlings came together for dinner at Frazier Orchards on Christmas Eve. Ethan's family was in attendance, including AJ, Becky and their children Al, Tommy and Marilyn. They were staying through the new year for EJ's 12th birthday and confirmation ceremony.

As the desserts were being passed around, Mina mentioned, "Hey I made that eggnog from scratch and no one is drinking it. June, I thought it was your favorite drink."

"It is but..." She trailed off and looked at Liam.

Jack said, "June likes the store bought version, not this whippy thing you got going on here."

"Shut up, Jack!" Mina said and frowned at him.

"Your eggnog is fine," Henrietta said to her sister. "See?" She took the pitcher and filled a glass halfway with it.

"Thank you, Big Sis." She turned to June. "Try it."

June hesitated, then Liam spoke for her. "She can't. It has bourbon in it."

"So? What's wrong with-" Mina looked at her little sister with wide eyes. "Yes!?"

June smiled. "Well we were going to wait until we are officially 12 weeks but..." She nodded.

Jack looked over at his little sister in shock. "You're pregnant!?"

"Wait, what?" Henrietta said loudly. "What did I just miss!?"

The table quieted down as everyone looked around, confused about the conversation. Liam stood up and took June's hand. "We're having a baby."

The table exploded in excited yells and squeals from the women and cheers from the men. "Oh my goodness, first little Jamie and now June's pregnant! More grandchildren," Marie said in tears and pulled June into a tight hug.

Liam's large family had put a lot of pressure on them to have children so June's family never brought it up at all, knowing that they would begin a family when they were ready. But they too had been waiting for this moment ever since they were married five years ago.

Everyone began to line up to hug the couple one by one. Jack and Liam hugged the longest.

Brayden said, "Awww, look at you two. And just about ten years ago you were ready to take his head off in this very room, Jack." They pulled apart and laughed.

He hugged June last. "My baby sister is having a baby. I just got used to the idea of you being married and living so far away from me, and here you are, adulting and shit."

"Oh I'm still your Junie," she said into his chest.

"You are not my Junie," Jack said confidently. "You are Elizabeth June Ferguson, MBA and CPA certified, wife and soon to be mother. And I couldn't be more proud of you."

She squeezed her brother tighter. "Thanks, Jack. We're both doing them proud, aren't we? Betsy and Jamie?"

He was quiet for a moment thinking about their birth parents. It did not hurt anymore to think or talk about them. Jack believed he had peace about them because they were finally resting in peace.