Bittersweet Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her by the waist. "Babe. It's okay. What time are they leaving?"

"I have no clue this isn't good Jake."

"Relax. Do they ever come up here?"

"no not really."

"Then I'll hide up here."

"Don't be ridiculous! You can't..." she was cut off by the sound of the back door.

"JASMINE MARIE DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!" Her father bellowed.

"Jake just hide up here!" she said as she kissed me and turned to leave.

"Hey umm. Jasmine?" I caught her attention.

She gave me an exasperated look at first but then realized I was holding a pair of pants. She looked down at herself and noticed in her hurry, she actually forgot to put on jeans.

I threw them to her and she hopped down the stairs putting them on. I heard her car start and watched her drive to work.

Thank God I have the day off.

I looked around the room. I didn't want to be nosy. I guess there wasn't anything to be nosy about, we knew each others secrets. Just as I was thinking about a book to read I heard footsteps run up the stairs. I quickly dived under the bed.

Emily. Jasmine's sister. She was the real nosy one. I heard her talk to herself rifling through her sisters belongings.

Dear Lord just don't look under the bed. Seeing a naked man isn't what you're looking for.

"EMILY JANE GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT." Her father rang out again.

"Shit!" Emily said before finally running off. I decided to put my clothes back on and resume my hiding spot under the bed.

I woke up to more footsteps. Someone walking around. I didn't know what time it was. Or who it was.

I screamed when I was touched. Jasmine fell down laughing.

"Was that necessary?" I asked.

"No, but it was funny. Everyone left. How was your day?"

"Boring. Spent most of it under here really. Almost got caught by Emily. Surprised she didn't see my clothes."

"With all of my clothes on the ground too she wouldn't have. I have to say though. About last night. I don't regret it. At all."

I got out of my hiding spot and kissed Jasmine.

"I'm sorry I was a fool and that I didn't notice you sooner. And that I wasted time on another."

"Stop it." She replied. "This is the memory that will last forever."

We both cried. Some sad tears. Mostly happy tears.

A few years later...

I was at the cemetery between our houses, enjoying a speech about memorial day. I was on leave back home and had nothing better to do.

The speech wrapped up and some music played.

There was a moment of silence.

I was about to leave when I spotted the Doctor first. I looked around and noticed her brown eyes. Those soft brown eyes.

She looked at me. Gave a smile, then I looked at her husband holding her hand.

I nodded at her and took my leave. Every memory came rushing back. Every touch and smell.

I still think about her from time to time. I still love her. And I beg you. If you want something. If you want something and especially if that something wants you back, follow your heart and don't let someone stand in the way.

12