Bizarre Encounters in Transit

Story Info
Strange Sexual Encounters of the Bizarre Kind In Transit.
5.2k words
4
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Part 1

Prologue

The Strange is unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand. Something not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien. It is unorthodox, distinctive, different, uncommon, exotic, and atypical. It is strikingly odd, fantastic.

And bizarre is markedly unusual in appearance or style, strikingly out of the ordinary: such as, extravagant, or eccentric in style or mode involving sensational contrasts or incongruities. Such phenomena happened to the protagonist of this story all at once. Did he regret it, not on your life. Please read on.

Outrageous Fortune

The late Spring sun shone thru the window of the guest room like pale gold on that Friday morning. I sipped the black coffee, brought to me by the maid, by the window, looking out at the open fields beyond. The severe thunderstorm of the previous night had forced me off the highway just outside Santa Fe, to seek shelter at the "Ye Olde Inn". It was crowded with tourists, most of them elderly couples. Ramona Rivera the Innkeeper had been very kind to offer me the guest room in her own apartment at the back of the Inn, for the night. She is a tough, independent 52 year old woman of Chilean ancestry. Her resemblance to the late famous artist Frida Kahlo was stunning, down to her thick eyebrows. Her conversations are mostly memories drifting from the present into the past, back and forth; her voice a sultry sound which I found attractive.

The weather had suddenly become beautiful, warm and sunny the next day. I decided to stay a day or two longer for rest and relaxation. After all I'd been driving for a very long time. I called my partner Doraine in Denver to tell her, but dialed a wrong number and got connected with a local young woman. Her name was Odette and she was a delight to talk to.

I have never been so enchanted by someone I'd never met. And she seemed to be equally delighted with me...We talked for almost two hours; from philosophy to sex, with lots of humor between.

Odette came across as a post-modern, exotic, exhilarating, urbane woman. A little decadent and extremely appealing. Her memorable line was:

"I do nothing I don't like and I'm quite firm about that."

She also said "Women want different relationships not just different positions."

She informed me of a party that evening at an exclusive joint called the Gynaeceum and invited me to meet her there. It was restricted to a select group of people and I needed a password to enter, which she gave me.

It was very warm that evening. The party at the Gynaeceum, an urban women's commune, was really swinging...It was dominated by the resident lesbians, with a sprinkling of bisexuals and a number of invited males, some of them gay. Was this the lesbian underground the commune was supposed to be? I wondered, moving thru the crowd of wall to wall women.

"The lesbian takeover is on!" cheered a leather-clad butch as she audaciously fondled the crotches of the two women with her. The music was nice, female, heavy, throbbing, and sexy. The ambiance cool, charged with sensuality the air thick with the fragrance of Cunt. And there was so much of it!

I was in an expansive, tender mood, immersing myself in the smoldering, blatant sensuality on display. I became instant friends with a middle aged Chicana called Renata who seemed a little crazy and pretty high on something.

She seemed ecstatically alive, in a world of sensation and passion. Brought on undoubtedly by the highly eroticized rituals and our lewd and wet conversation. She looked good and elegant and eminently fuckable.

She told me of an earlier incident that day...She is in an elevator to see her new woman lover, when a cool, handsome guy enters the elevator and without much ado, stops the elevator, bends her over and fucks her extremely well...She finally meets her lover, dripping semen and her own juices. Her lover is very excited and turned-on. She throws her down on the sofa and eats her dripping pussy to another orgasm.

"Would you like to see my pussy?" she asked me with a wink.

"It's very wet. It's always wet never dry," she added.

I was astonished, startled but curious...With that she raised her denim skirt to reveal a beautiful dark mound of wet thick fur between her brown thighs, no panties...She asked me to feel it and I did; running my fingers thru the wet gulley, fiddling with her clitoris, loving the wet, squishy feeling of her pussy. Suddenly she smiled broadly and asked for my number which I texted to her. I was flabbergasted. This woman must be loco I thought.

Then I noticed Odette as she walked thru the door, sporting the large, bronze vulva-shaped pendant she promised to wear for identification...She was a lithe, graceful, attractive woman in her early forties. I felt a deep stirring in my crotch. I smiled at her and she smiled back with interest, our eyes revealing a mutual attraction. Later she said my smile was sensual and feminine, yet masculine as we moved to the dance floor and into each other's arms, fused...It was like making love, moving against each other slowly while the music went thru our bodies in ripples.

Our hands swept over our bodies, again and again. She shuddered with desire as I pressed my hardon against her warm cunt thru her jeans while I stroked her nipples.

"Holy shit, that feels like one big, motherfucking dick in your pants" she whispered, gliding her hand over my crotch.

"This is a night for love" I whispered into her ear.

"Fuck love. It's sex I crave. And I want you to fuck me royally" she said almost solemnly...A dialed wrong number had brought us together earlier that day. And during the lengthy, interesting conversation that ensued, she invited me to the exclusive party. Odette had sounded curious about me and I was eager to satisfy that curiosity. She also came across as a very frank woman who made no bones about her sexual proclivities.

Bright moonlight penetrated thru the window, bathing Odette's bedroom in a passion of shadowy-brilliance; a solitary candle burned softly at a corner of the room. Her mocha-caramel skin glowed in the moonlight, her silky black hair hung down to her shoulders in braids. Her deep brown eyes dramatically lit up a burning fury of her sensuality...She stood naked with legs parted. I could sense the fire that raged between those legs, the liquid desire that flowed from there, slippery, wanting. Her nipples stood erect, her face flushed.

She lay down on the bed propped up against the pillows and headboard; her legs pulled up and parted. Her wooly pubic hairs thick, glossy black; her clitoris big erect, throbbing.

"Holy fuck" I gulped.

"Mmmmm, yes" she murmured and her breath quickened as I entered her soft wet opening, moving smoothly in and out, feeling her slippery juices, touching her depths. Inhaling the scent of her spicy cunt, pushing, pulling, stroking, gliding...Teasing at her wet inner lips; then plunging in deeply as she groaned in pleasure, fucking her the way she wanted it. Fucking her inside and out.

Her voice rang in my ears and her moans of pleasure drove me into a frenzy. I moved deeply inside of her, our bodies snug. Thrusting hard into her and she wanted it that way, pulling my hips, her hands pressing my ass, pulling me in.

"Yes deeper, deeper," she raged, wanting it totally like a starved animal. She was dynamite between her legs, her cunt very tight and ripe.

Odette came twice, one of which was a really big load; a fountain of cum that drenched us. Her body was again wild with passion, bucking and straining and convulsing as she cried out, crashing over the edge into a third orgasm, pulling me along down the cliff as I gushed my hot semen into her. Jet after jet, filling her cunt with light with life. Our bodies were wet and we panted, riding wave after wave of explosions...

I held her close, still hard inside her, rocking her and she rocked with me, caressing the back of my neck...And we fucked again and again.

Odette was sleeping soundly when I left at six in the morning. The entire area was blanketed in thick fog, with visibility at zero. I decided to postpone my departure.

@@@

Strange And Bizarre Encounters

I slept most of the day on Sunday, until late afternoon when Marlena woke me up during her break. She demanded to know where I was all night, having apparently waited up for me in vain...Anyway she fed me some hot spicy Chilean dish before returning to work.

I decided to call Odette but quickly realized that I never got her number. I tried calling Doraine again, hoping to connect with Odette. This time I did get Doraine. I told her I'd be home the next day, hoping to spend another day with Odette. I seemed to have grown fond of her.

I showered and drove to the Gynaeceum hoping to get Odette's number or address. But no one knew how to reach her. How stupid of me not getting her number nor remembering her address. Then Renata called, she was direct and to the point.

"I'm lonely and very horny, I need to be fucked," she sobbed.

"But you were fucked just yesterday" I said.

"I can't help it if I'm horny again, I'm always horny and right now I'm super horny, my cunt is on fire," she said.

"That is crazy, but I'll come over anyway" I said. She was definitely loco I decided...Renata welcomed me eagerly in the nude, her big clitoris fully erect and throbbing. She was in a state of extreme sexual arousal, her eyes glazed her cunt dripping profusely. I stepped out of my clothes. She gasped and said, "Christo what a huge dick you've got. Am I lucky or what." My hands were persuasive, primeval, as I stroked her ample bare ass. My fingers dipped into her wet pussy, finding her folds thick and spongy, scooping out some very thick slimy grool.

We began to kiss, sinking onto the bed, tumbling thru space. I felt her liquid softness as I took her breasts in my mouth and sucked gently. Her soft, bubble ass blossomed, to enclose my cock as I rubbed against her. I wanted her like a rage, anticipating her wet welcome..."See how ready my pussy is," she whispered lewdly. Her eyes were closed, I felt intense emotion coming off her in waves. My hand found the warm, thick wetness and sopping lips of her cunt. Slowly I spread her legs wide open.

Renata spread her hairy labia for me to enter. Her not-so-tight, squishy cunt drew my cock deeper and deeper inside her. I was swimming in a sea of honey and sinking sweetly. "Holy angels, it feels so fucking good, being filled with such a huge hard dick at last," she whispered.

Her clitoris was swollen solid, big and long, adorned with pearl clips. We fucked slowly, spinning on the bed like two gyroscopes, intense, poignant. I gaze into her eyes intently as I moved in and out of cunt, rocking inside her gently, drawing it in and out to the rhythm of her breathing for a long time. Her cunt pounding with lust milked my cock, enjoying the exuberance of our fucking. She was far away and gone, but alive with feeling, shuddering as I stroked her G-spot.

Her body moved in anticipation of every rhythm change, every shock sound and every orgasm. Renata exploded in all directions, on and on until she finally erupted mightily with a scream, her nails clawing my back as I convulsed between her legs, grunting and gushing a torrent of cum into her...I rested inside her for a while, feeling her cunt clenching around my still hard dick. I resumed fucking Renata with fervor. She was so practiced, a really good fuck.

"Please keep fucking me, don't ever stop" she implored me, as she came and came nonstop, howling. It was mind blowing.

Renata moved with me slowly like in a dance, an attunement. Her opalescent pussy cream smeared my cock and her cunt grabbed my dick as it moved inside her relentlessly.

She was gluttonous. I was electrified. "Oh God yes, Oh yes" she muttered, grinding her syrupy twat against me. I enjoyed her enjoyment, the tremors of pleasure that radiated from her. We both came again simultaneously.

"Now por favor, fuck me in the ass, I want to feel that huge cock in my ass" said Renata. And I pounded her ass while her pussy dripped juice copiously, until she came gain, her asshole clenching my cock and I came, pumping her bowels full of spunk. As we floated in the intoxicating afterglow, she said "Oh Aramis, you are wonderful, please stay and fuck me for a while. And you know what, I will keep your cum inside my cunt and my ass for as long as possible." Now if that is not loco I don't know what is.

@@@

Part 2

With the rest of the next day stretching before me, I began to wander thru Ramona's apartment...Drinking some of her booze, browsing thru her collection of books, magazines, audio and video tapes, some of which were X-rated. On the bedside table lay a Hitachi vibrator still plugged in.

Then Erika, the spaced-out supervisor, walked in for a break and to help herself to some scotch and a smoke. We talked awhile or rather she talked, I listened. She looked younger than her fortysomething years.

"Sex is so sweet and I'm hooked on it," says Erika who is a writer of sorts.

She wants: "To present women the way we are, not as we wish to be," she said.

Erika continues amid snatches of conversation..."I like danger, continuing unchanging, calm danger and madness and long stretches of fun. I want total oblivion. I hate being alone, without lovers. Sometimes I feel so horny my clitoris hurts and my cunt aches badly. Then when I finally get to fuck I come so hard I lose consciousness. I want to travel the world--South America, Africa, India, so I can fuck a lot. Fucking is the most wonderful thing in the world." she said, gulping down her drink. "I grew up wild and I want to stay wild. These are my characteristics." A very unusual chick I thought.

While we talked a nun walked in wearing her habit. Erika introduced her as Sister Olga. She seemed to be in her early-50's and looked rather plain. Her eyebrows thick, dark brown, her lips full. She was returning an erotic novella borrowed from Erika. I was totally astonished. Then she said she'd been in town buying some booze and wanted some pot from Erika. That really floored me!

"Hey, haven't we met before," said Olga to me.

"Only in your dreams" chuckled Erika.

"Yeah that's it, truly amazing," said Olga looking pensive.

We chatted briefly and Olga invited me to visit her in room 5E for a drink sometime. I gladly accepted.

"You look so strong, virile and so handsome" she said with a wink, feeling my arm and chest. "I'll have some delicious oyster for you" she added, waltzing out of the door.

"An oyster for dinner or lunch, by a nun?" I asked Erika.

"She's talking about her cunt silly" retorted Erika.

"Are you serious?" I asked flabbergasted.

"Trust me, that's what the old chick meant, my own oyster, I mean my cunt is fresh out of the oven, want to check it out?" she asked.

"What in the world is this?" I said.

"Let me see your dick Erika demanded." I hesitated, she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock which became hard instantly.

"Fuck me, this is the biggest dick I've ever seen!" she squealed. "I'll be back mister" she added. I was speechless. As she walked out the door she bent over and lifted her skirt to show me her bare ass. I could swear her pussy winked at me.

Erika came over to my room the following day, her day off, looking high and full of giggles. "Well Mr. Aramis, here I am, all yours do whatever you want with me," she said pulling off her summer dress; she was naked underneath. Then she quickly undressed me. She really meant business...We stood there naked facing each other. Her very nearness was intoxicating. I could feel my own urgency as my cock began to harden and elongate and thicken to a full rampant erection, eliciting an audible gasp from her. My eyes travelled up and down her light-brown body. The slender arms covered in black hair, the soft round breasts with upturned nipples. The hairy abdomen below her navel, flowing smoothly into the big, prominent densely-thatched bush. The hairy thighs and legs that ended in narrow feet. Erika glowed like honey in the sun light, her skin smelling of spice and oils.

I pulled her down on to the bed and we started to caress, to explore, fondling, touching, kissing, nibbling, stroking. What lovely hands she had. I pushed her legs apart and started to eat her pussy like the swan, my tongue rampaging between layers upon layers of pulsating labia and turgid clitoris. My face was wet with her thick juices..."O God" she groaned, "Oh your tongue, your tongue...OMG." Erika was very wet, soaking wet. She was wild, her rich nectar flowing down my chin. My palms were filled with the curves of her ass cheeks, kneading the smooth flesh while her body undulated slowly, and the soft folds of her belly quivered.

She heaved and moaned and I sucked and ate her until she fell back in spasms, like a string puppet, her long black hair sticking to her face and the sweat between her breasts glistening in the sun light...She spasmned and shuddered for long moments, her body seized by a powerful orgasm.

"Enjoy me as I'd never been enjoyed before" she whispered, as I slowly sank my rock-hard dick all the way inside her. Feeling the urgent vibrations of her very hard clitoris. I explored her twat with my cock-so smooth and soft inside-unhurriedly. Her cunt rippled and throbbed around my dick, fully contained by her pleasure responding to mine.

I fucked her soaking swollen cunt, dancing inside her with an easy rocking rhythm...Her nipples felt hard as stones in my mouth. "OMG, you fuck so nice, it feels so wonderful" she mumbled, pressing me further into her body. "You deserve to feel good" I responded, grunting groaning with pleasure and delight as I stroked inside her strongly yet delicately.

"O yes Aramis, yes, yes" she mumbled sweetly.

My gut heaved, my cock was alive and very hard, pounding into Erika's depths skillfully, relentlessly until she screamed and buckled in a gut-wrenching orgasm; her nails clawing my back. She was a delicious lover. Her dense pubic hairs soggy and dripping with juice.

While Erika was still shuddering and bleating, I aimed my cock at her G-spot and began to stroke her there smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely. She held me in a tight grip with her legs, tears running down the sides of her face.

The sex was exciting, exhilarating and poignant. I gave her all I had and more. She was elegantly wild and ravenous, her hungry cunt on fire. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until we both plunged into a deafening orgasm. Erika started to gush juices from her cunt, responding to my equally forceful ejaculation, an avalanche of cum that overflowed her pussy. She seemed to have entered another dimension shuddering vigorously. Then we dissolved into long, throbbing moments of silence.

@@@

The next day just out of curiosity I visited Olga as promised. She looked rather sexy, indeed, lascivious in her kimono, her long hair streaked with some grey.

"Did you fuck Erika?" she asked abruptly.

I was flummoxed, "How can you talk like that, you're a nun" I said.

"Not for long. Sit down young man, let's talk" she smiled, offering me some scotch and a leftover joint...Olga ranted on for some time. She came over to the US from Romania with her parents at age 7. She became a nun at age 35, after a disastrous marriage. Now at 52 she was thinking about quitting. She was on her way home to Denver to make the final decision. She regaled me with the dark side of Convent life, that outsiders never know of. And all along, she kept her kimono open showing off her naked body; her nice breasts, the thick dark bush between her thighs, getting me hot and aroused.

"My oyster is oven hot and sizzling and ready for you. You know, I really have had recurrent dreams about a guy who looks like you Aramis," she said as she refilled my glass. I was incredulous. But I slipped my hand between her thighs, stroking her pussy, as she kissed me deeply, stroking my dick thru my pants. "Fuck me, I knew you'd be hung like a stallion; providence has indeed smiled on me" she whispered.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12