Bizarre Encounters in Transit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blessed be, O holy one, ignite the fire in my blood." She chanted as she removed my clothes..."I am thy fire, you are my flaming water, blessed be" she whispered, pushing me onto my back on the bed straddling my thighs and engulfing my very hard cock in the furnace of her cunt. "Holy fuck, what a splendid cock; my cunt needs a dick like this to calm her down" she muttered. With smooth agility she enveloped my cock then settled down to strong rhythmic riding, fucking me passionately..

The room smelled of cunt and sex. I felt the hot wetness of us blending. Olga's pussy streaming slimy juices down the shaft of my dick as she bit into my neck.

I smelt her Amazon scent and felt her savage softness as she moved in perfect syncopation. The incense smoke swirled around us as strange music surrounded us. Olga held my cock tightly inside the heat of her cunt, humming an old song into my ear...Joyously our sacred bodies entered the spiritual merging with all of life, transformed. I surrendered to the lush woman flesh, as we fucked slowly, patiently for a long time. Olga came repeatedly crying out each time...After a brief respite, I spread Olga wide open on her back and began to eat her cunt. Devouring the labia and clitoris, licking slurping her asshole, making her gasp and whimper.

Then I got between Olga's legs, my cock rock hard as I pushed into her to the hilt. "Please, show me no mercy fuck me as hard as you can. I am Mary Magdalene, exorcise my demons today" she muttered.

Plunging deeply in and out of her slippery pussy, I fucked her relentlessly.

"I love it, I love it, look into my eyes while you fuck me" she said.

I was rampant with an extravagant lust, fucking her hard... I fucked her so deep the head of my cock entered her womb; my lips fastened to her tits, sucking. "Holy shit, this cunt is really getting a very good work out" mumbled Olga.

"It's a deliciously tight cunt, ripe and very juicy" I said.

"Well, she has not had much cock traffic, that's why. Now your huge hard heavy dick has opened her up, and stretched her nicely for future action" she said.

The pleasure was mind-blowing. I'm fucking a nun for God's sake, a refrain that ran thru my mind as I pounded Olga's grool-filled pussy; her cries could be heard for miles. It was totally bizarre, then I lost control when a powerful, violent orgasm claimed me. My body heaving as the convulsive orgasm swept thru me. Olga came again seconds after I did and I felt the hot gushing semen pouring out of me like a geyser. I heard Olga howling while my cum again cascaded into her womb. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you alright in there," said a woman's voice.

"Go away, I'm fucking!" hollered Olga, her entire body quivering.

"Good Lord, what is this world coming to," mumbled the woman as she walked away.

I fucked Olga all day and all night, she never stopped cumming..."I had a very strong premonition, that something wonderful will happen to me when I checked in at the Inn, four days ago. Look me up when you get to Denver, please Aramis, I need you" she said, kissing me deeply as we parted.

@@@

Ramona Reawakened...

Two evenings later Ramona invited me to have a farewell dinner with her. She had indeed grown fond of me and I of her. We talked a whole lot, the aged wine her favorite loosening our tongues. Ramona is a forthright advocate of revolutionary feminism...She expressed anger and exasperation with the current status-quo in the feminist agenda. Her politics defies convention.

"If it feels right, then it is right" she said with conviction.

She was also a little quirky and hilariously funny at times. She claimed to be no stranger to the dark side of life; to have been around the block a few times.

"I have fucked a lot in my time, but now, nobody wants me. I've tried not to look old but it doesn't work. I'm bitter, I feel distracted, uncertain of myself...It's been almost 2 years since I had real sex. I've had to masturbate constantly, take care of myself; and it only reminds me of being so alone."

I knew she came from a culture that elevates sex as a form of worship. Without it she felt lost. She also suffered from emotional ill-health.

I suggested to Ramona that Yoga and meditation would rekindle her self-esteem and lift up her spirits...I listened with great interest to her candid revelations about herself, while I offered her some of my own outrageous experiences. We said goodnight around eleven, feeling an uneasy tension.

I thought about Ramona as I undressed for bed...I could sense the untapped reservoir of sexual fire in her. An older woman who could become sexually reawakened. My mind was filled with thoughts of seducing her, based on her thinly veiled suggestions. She was probably waiting for me to make the first move. A knock on the door jolted me from my thoughts. It was Ramona, wearing a silk kimono and smelling of a fragrant perfume...I watched with fascinated surprise as she let the kimono fall open, revealing her nude body in skimpy panties and smiling warmly. Her gaze fixed on the big bulge in my briefs.

We regarded each other silently for a brief moment, until I could manage an "I was just thinking about you."

Ramona took my hand and led me across the hallway into her bedroom. I noticed the burning votive candle in a dish, the illumination cast by the soft red light. The bed was turned back, the fresh sheets giving off the scent of jasmine.

She stood before me in her scanty panties. Her body slightly mannish with firm yet supple muscles and small breasts...The softness and femininity of her figure lay in the tender fleshiness of her very hairy cunt, the indentation of the vulva visible thru the sheer fabric of her panties. The lines at her eyes, crow's feet at her mouth, the deep brown eyes all beg for tenderness. I could tell she needed me very badly.

Ramona peeled off her panties and sat down on the very edge of the bed, her hairy legs planted far apart and her cunt free-floating as it were and wide open...I stood between her legs and regarded her gaping pussy, a long reddish cave fringed with abundant dark straight hair that seemed to writhe like snakes and the hair-sprouting crinkles of her asshole.

She pulled apart her labia, exposing her excited clitoris. Her twat looked swollen...Meanwhile my cock grew larger and larger, becoming very hard, heavy forcing me to slip off my briefs.

Koula arched her back, giving her breasts to me with mad abandon.

"Go on, eat them" she directed as I sucked and licked and bit her tits.

She sprawled backwards on the bed, pulling me into position between her legs, stroking my granite-hard dick, her eyes glittering mysteriously.

"Oh my God, you really are hung!" She exclaimed, grasping my dick, squeezing it then sucking it for long moments.

I was seized with an ecstatic delirium to plunge into her wet twat and fuck her silly...I began thrusting into her in soul-satisfying rhythm, masterfully, with the consummate skill of a sex-enthusiast...Holy Moses, her cunt was tight!

Her thighs surrendered opening to lust, her gaping cunt wanting to be royally fucked, to wipe out all those years of wanting out of her system.

"Ohhhhhh" she tossed and moaned..."Ahhhhhh..." Her pussy was alive, buoyant, spilling juice profusely. Ramona raked her heels and fingernails along my body, moaning repeatedly, tossing wildly beneath me in a fierce rut.

She began to sigh deeply each time I thrust forcefully into her.

"O God, I can fuck like this forever. I feel like a woman again" she sighed, smacking her lips.

Our bodies bucking and hunching, welding together in an unbreakable fusion of lust...Ramona's cunt rippled and clutched around my cock, drawing me deeper and deeper into her incredible wetness.

Then her body began to jerk and quiver as the shattering impact of her orgasm barreled her into a swoon of ecstasy and the hot jets of semen, lots of it gushed from me and were swallowed by her inner caverns.

We lay locked together for endless moments of time, our genitals glued together by the blinding wetness of the fucking, our minds swimming in translucent waves of unearthly pleasure.

Ramona rolled me deftly onto my back while we were still joined, saying: "Now let me fuck you," as she ground her cunt against me, settling down into a rhythm of delightful pastoral fucking. She got off me briefly and lapped her grool off my dick, smacking her lips. Then back on top of me.

She fucked strongly but with control, while juices rushed out of her cunt onto my crotch, her eyes welled up with tears, until her cries suggested she was in orgasm again. We fucked all night long and much of the next day. "God, you're solid, magnificent Aramis," she sobbed in my ear her body shuddering, quivering..."Now that you've reawakened my cunt, you're obligated to come back regularly to keep her awake and humming, filling me with lots and lots of cum, making me whole again" said Ramona, still sobbing clutching me tightly.

@@@

Epilogue:

As I drove off the next day, I realized with a keen sense of humility how extraordinarily, outrageously fortunate I've always been with women...In a seven day period and in transit at that, I have enjoyed five wonderful sexual encounters with five disparate women, including a loco Chicana and a strange profane nun, and under circumstances that other mortals find beyond their reach. And in the meantime Doraine was waiting eagerly for me back home.

The End

12