BJ from a Sunday School Teacher

Story Info
Small town affair
2.8k words
4.2
19.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vikings95
vikings95
25 Followers

I ended up moving to a small Midwest town after a nasty divorce. Luckily I got full custody of my daughter. I wasn't prepared for all the struggles I would go through as a young black single father however starting out a new life sounded great to me. i was brought up in a semi religious household and wanted the same for my daughter. After moving away from the city and moving to a village with less that 1500 people in it I was ready for my new beginning. I was lucky enough to have landed a decent job before we moved. It was factory work however it would provide enough to have our bills covered with some great benefits.

The move went fine. I had plenty of neighbors come over and offer help which i was not expecting. I realized rather quickly people for the most part kept to themselves however when anyone needed anything people were quick to lend a helping hand. I had asked around about the schools, parks and church's. Basically the town had one of each so there was not many options to choose from.

I can still remember the first day walking into church. As soon as we walked inside we were greeted by many people young and old all with smiling faces. It was nice to be so welcomed by everyone. The pastor made an announcement about their new guest and introduce my daughter and I to the congregation. The pastor made some announcements then asked all the children to come up front for a quick sermon. After that they would be lead downstairs for a Sunday school like program while the adults stayed upstairs for the actual sermon. I was a little apprehensive letting my daughter go until I say the Sunday school teacher. A middle aged woman with brunette hair, girl eyes and a gorgeous smile. She introduced her self as Tiffany and told me if I would like to check in on my daughter at any time to not hesitate to come down stairs. I felt at ease after seeing all the other kids smiling and holding my daughters hand as they walked away. I sat down and listen to the pastor talk and enjoyed the praise and worship with everyone.

Afterward i went downstairs to get my daughter and head home. Tiffany waved to me and talked about how well behaved my daughter had been. It was just a lot of small talk but felt every comfortable with her. I thanked her and said we would see her next week. I will admit I looked for a wedding ban on her finger and with no surprise to myself i saw one. I wasn't disappointed but this was the first woman I had seen that i was attracted to and seemed like a genuine good person.

Walking home with my daughter we spoke on how things went. She seemed very happy on how the other kids treated her and how mice Mrs. Tiffany was. She was actually hoping to play with one my Mrs. Tiffany's daughters that was the same age. I told her I would ask if that would be okay with Mrs. Tiffany next week.

I was hoping to land if a good group if friends quickly since i really didn't know many people in town at this point. I was going to go to one of the three bars in town for a couple of drinks after my Fridays shift but I had no one to watch my daughter. Luckily I hard a list if church members and their phone numbers given to me by the pastor. I saw Mrs. Tiffany's and her husbands number towards the bottom of the list. I figured I would ask them if they knew of any trustworthy high schoolers in the area that might watch my daughter for a few hours after I laid her down. I had to introduce myself of the phone to her husband and apologize for calling them randomly. He was a pretty funny guys and told me not to worry about it. He understood what it is like being new in town. He explained to me that they don't use any babysitters in the area but he was sure his oldest daughter would be willing and able to come over and wait for me to get back. We made arrangements and i thanked him repeatedly.

The week went fast and before I knew it I was leaving work Friday. I had a unread message on my phone explaining from Mrs. Tiffany's husband that his daughter was sick but not to worry his wife would watch my daughter tonight. I thought this was a super nice jester but decided to call him and let me know it wasn't necessary. After speaking he explained that it was no issues at all and to have a great time. I did the normal routine with my daughter after getting off work. Dinner was made, bath was given and bed time story was read. I explained who was going to be here and why and she feel asleep shortly afterwards.

I got myself cleaned up shaven, showered and put on a nice outfit on out in. I saw the headlights hit my windows of Mrs. Tiffany pulling up outside. I welcomed her into my house and thanked her so much for coming to help me out. She looked gorgeous as i walked her around to show her where everything was that she might need. I could help but get a quick look at her backside when she was in front of me. Mrs. Tiffany is 35 about five foot three and with my guesstimate around a hundred and fifteen pounds. She has gorgeous brunette hair a little past her shoulders and a fantastic smile. She has a energy about her that makes you know she is probably a freak in bed but of course is still a Sunday school teacher. I explained i would not be gone very long and to make her self at home. I even pointed to where the wine is if she wanted to help herself. She had a big smile on her face and wished my luck on going out tonight. She told me she would text me if there was any issues.

Since its a small town and the weather was gorgeous I just decided to walk down to main street for my short bar crawl. I meet a couple of coworkers at the first who decided to order shoots for the new guy. They went down horrible as they always seem to do anymore. I had a great time drinking and eating with my new found friends. I actually lost track of time and three hours had past quickly. I checked my phone and it was a little past eleven. Not wanting to be rude I sent Mrs. Tiffany a text saying i would be home shortly and finished my last drink with my coworkers. Stepping outside the bar i realized i was a little but more buzzed than i wanted to be but kept my composure and made the short walk home. I saw that the light from the TV from the windows was going and walked inside to the house.

Mrs. Tiffany was on my couch watching something on Netflix. I had noticed that she did help herself to my wine and about three quarters of the bottle was gone. She sat upright when she noticed me in the living room. She was surprised that I had come back so quick and thought i would be later. I joked saying I'm not in college anymore and need my sleep like everyone else. She laughed and picked up her wine glass to finish it. I explained that i would love a nap cap if she was willing to have about a half a glass more. She smiled at me and accepted the offer.

We made some small talk at first nothing exciting. I exclaimed my situation for coming here and she talked about small town living. She talked about her husband, kids and work. She seemed to be pretty happy with life. I would be lying if my mind hadn't wondered what she was like in bed however I kept focus on what she was saying and trying hard no to stare too much. I excused my self to the bathroom at this time I realized all the drinks had really caught up to me. I decided to get out of my outfit and just wear a white t shirt and grey sweat pants. I wanted to see if i could catch her looking at my crotch area and went with nothing underneath. I adjusted myself so the outline would be noticeable and walked back into the living room. She was still seated on the couch enjoying her show so I decided to talk across the room to the love seat. Sure enough I had noticed her eyes drop to my crotch as I walked past.

She had a funny smirk on her face but I didn't want to push to hard. I sat there and would catch her looking over at me every once in a while. One time our eyes did meet and we both smiled.

"What are thinking about?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I didn't know how to reply with out sounding like a creep and the question definitely caught me off guard.

"You already know the answer" I replied back.

She sat there motionless for a minute. She finished her glass of wine and looked over at me.

I know what you want but i can't do that." She replied. "It's not that I am not interested or anything. I don't feel comfortable just out right cheating on my husband besides it's my time of the month anyways.

Not know how to reply back I just nodded my head and tried to look like it was not a big deal. I respected her choice and knew that this was probably going to be the outcome anyways. We sat there for a minute with out saying anything o each other.

She perked up again and looked over at me. She started speaking again " This is a small town. Everyone here ones each other's business. Something like this could really break my family and I am sure things wouldn't work out for you as well. I think to test the waters out maybe we could do something else."

My mind started to race a bit and it seemed like all my blood flow was going to my cock even though I was trying to make in less noticeable. I looked over at her confidently and ask her "What she had in mind?"

She stood up and walked over to me and sat on my lap. We didn't speak a word and looked into each others eyes and kissed. Just lips as first then slowly started to get our tongues involved. She had an amazing taste to her lips. I moved my hand slowly to her back side and gave her ass a slight squeeze. She started kissing me with more passion and stuck out her ass a little more for me to play with. I gave her a nice little slap and her ass which i could tell turned her on.

She took one of her hands and slowly started rub my cock from outside my sweatpants. I could feel her trying to figure out my girth and length as her hands kept feeling around. She started to stroke it through my pants. She definitely was shocked at my size in my pants because i heard her gasps a little when I was almost fully hard.

She got up off my lap and adjusted her self so she was basically on all fours on the love seat still making out with my and squeezing my cock. I kept my left hand on her ass giving to a hard squeeze and slap every once in while. I started to run her pussy through her pant material. She just kept lifting her ass up for me while doing this. She moved her hand down to my waist band as i lift my hips up so she could slide them off. I saw her eyes get big once i was fully exposed to her. She rested her head against my stomach as she finally took my cock in her hands.

"I don't know how good i am going to be. " She explained. " I've never been with a black man or haven't even had a cock this big."

"Don't worry" I replied " Its the same as any other cock just a larger size.

She moved her head down town my cock and started to lick the tip of it where my precum had been building. Her tongue felt so nice and cool for as hot has my cock had become. She swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times before trying to get it in her mouth. The feeling my cock head in her tiny mouth sent waves through me. She started to bob her tiny mouth up and down only taking in about half of my cock. I kept my hand on her ass squeezing harder now. The other hand was placed firmly on the back of her head. We had never went over any rules beforehand so I figured I would try to make this a great experience for my self if it never happened again.

I asked her " If she liked sucking on a big black cock?" I didn't get anything back from her so figured i would try again.

" You little white mouth feels so great on my big black cock! You like being a nasty little slut for this cock don't you?"

I released the hold on the back of her head and little her come up a little bit. She had a wicked little smile as she looked up at my with her tongue licking around the head again.

She looked straight at me and said " Yes I do love your big black cock. It tastes so good my pussy is getting so wet from it."

" That's a good little married white slut" I replied and pushed her head down to my cock again.

I moved my hand on her ass to inside of her pants. I started to move my middle finger around her asshole as she kept on gagging and trying to take more of me in the mouth. I could feel the pressure start to build in me a new i was about to cum soon.

I kept trying to push my finger tips into her asshole. She did start to finally push back against my finger. One thing that I love the most about these types of relationships is that you can set the tone rite away for the entire thing. I wanted Mrs. Tiffany to be my married white slut and cum bucket.

Are you ready to have this cum inside your pretty white married mouth? I asked " You going to swallow like the good little married whore you are right? I want to hear you beg for it!"

I let the pressure of the back her head so she was able to get my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at my with watery eyes from gagging on my cock.

" Yes please cum inside my mouth. I want to taste your cum. " she replied.

I took my finger out of her asshole. I placed both hands on the back of her head and started to apply as much force as i could to get my cock as far down as it would go in her throat.

"Take your hand off of my cock and spread those married white ass checks. "I told her

She did as she was told and kept her hands on her ass cheeks spreading them as far as see could. I trusted my hips up and my hands down on the back of her head as i start shooting my cum in the back of her throat. I could feel her straining to get it all down. I felt my cock pulse over and over again emptying my nut suck inside her mouth. She did an amazing job keeping her head in place and still sucking on my cock in get every last drop. I felt my cock start to go limp as she keep sucking on it. She looked up at my with a huge smile on her face. She sat up and adjusted her pant to normal possession.

Thanks for tonight. I hope to see you again as she grabbed her keys and walked out the door. I couldn't believe how my night had turned out and was looking forward to having some more free time with Mrs. Tiffany.

vikings95
vikings95
25 Followers