Mommy Falls for Black

Story Info
Bailey falls for sons black friend.
23.5k words
4.71
106.5k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,307 Followers

Mommy falls for Black

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This is a little different to most of my stories as it's so long. I honestly could've kept writing and writing for it but I thought I needed to stop somewhere! I have a lot more planned but I think where I stopped was a good spot.

I hope you all enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

The Beginning

38Woman:

"Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here before but I needed some form of outlet and I couldn't think of any better way. I also created a new profile so there is no way for my son to see it's me!

My son came home the other day, he's started at a new school after our move and he's joined the rugby team. He's always been good at it, however, he's got a new group of mates. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just one of them is extremely cocky and braver than I've known any other 19 year old boy.

I said hi to them all and got them all drinks, wanting to help my son with his new friends. When I was in the kitchen, his friend came in and started to chat to me. It was friendly at first but he made a few comments, very flirty comments! He was telling me he can't believe I'm old enough to have a 19 year old son and how beautiful I was! I couldn't actually believe the bravery on this guy, so obviously trying to flirt with me with my son in the next room.

Truth be told, it's been so long since I've had any sort of attention it was kind of nice. I smiled and took the compliments, not wanting to annoy him or get my son in any bad books. He is an attractive man but definitely too young for me! It was just nice to have the attention.

I don't really know what I'm looking to find by posting this, I just wanted to write it down and get it out there so it's not all in my head that my son's friend was flirting with me!"

Bailey hit "post" and closed her laptop down. With a glass of wine in her hand, she pushes the laptop to the side of the sofa and turns the volume back onto the TV.

Her head still frazzled by this young man trying to flirt with her. Ever since her husband died over a year ago, any idea of a man in her life just hasn't existed. Instead, all of Bailey's attention has been on her son, Michael. He took it just as hard as she did when his father died so she has devoted herself to try and keep him going.

They recently moved to Manchester to get a new start and so far, it's been going well. Bailey has started a new job in sales which is going well and Michael is doing well at school and already starting for the rugby team.

"Hey mum." Michael says suddenly appearing in the living room.

"Hiya." Bailey replies smiling at him. Lifting her legs up onto the sofa as he sits on the other side. She's wearing her silk pyjamas and Michael is in his usual jogging bottoms and a hoody.

"What're you watching?" Michael asks.

"Just some rubbish, you can change it if you want." Bailey says handing him the remote.

"Thanks." Michael replies and starts flicking through the channels.

"So," Bailey says, "any plans for the week?" She asks.

"Going out with some of the rugby lads if that's alright?" Michael says, not looking at her but instead the TV.

"Of course, how are they all?" Bailey asks, wondering if his friend Callum spoke about her at all after their encounter in the kitchen.

"Yeah, they seem like a good group of lads." Michael says, not giving Bailey any inkling of what she wants to know.

"Very good," Bailey says before standing up, "I'm going to head to bed, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night mum." Michael says and Bailey takes herself upstairs.

Turning on her light switch, Bailey looks at herself in the mirror. Although she's 38, Bailey still thinks she's held up okay with her age. She goes the gym at least 4 times a week, she classes herself as curvy with her round arse and DD breasts. Her long, straight brown hair and brown eyes were a favourite to her husband.

Was that 19 year old really flirting with me? She thinks, not believing someone so young was interested in her.

Getting into bed, Bailey starts to think about her conversation with Callum.

I can't believe how obvious he was, I know my pyjamas are a little revealing but he was blatantly staring at my chest. I'm sure I even caught him looking at my arse.

Bailey finds herself getting a little turned on by thinking of what happened.

He is a good looking guy, I've never been with a black man before but he is definitely attractive. So tall, so muscly. If he wasn't my son's friend I would even consider flirting back.

Bailey catches herself getting hornier thinking about it, shaking her head, she pulls out her book and reads it to distract herself of these thoughts.

Thirty minutes later, Bailey puts her book down and goes to sleep.

The Next Day

Waking up, Bailey thinks nothing more about Callum and carries on her morning as usual. Jumping in the shower, getting dressed and heading into work.

At her desk, she loads up her laptop and sees a lot of notifications from her post the previous night.

Clicking on a few, the first ten or twenty are just rude messages from guys that want to "Fuck her" or asked for photos. Quickly deleting them, Bailey continues to flick through the other messages.

A handful actually seem sincere, asking her questions such as:

"Are you attracted to this man?"

If I'm honest, he is attractive. Bailey thinks.

"Would you do anything with this guy?"

Never, he's my son's friend!

"You deserve to get some attention, enjoy it!"

The last one definitely peaked Bailey's interest. It has been a long time since her husband died and she's all but forgotten what it's like to get attention from the other sex.

I suppose it's just harmless flirting, just to build up my self confidence, Bailey thinks, justifying it in her head and no longer feeling guilty for slightly flirting back.

Carrying on with her work, Bailey can't get the thought of this Callum out of her head. Just knowing that such a young and attractive man could possibly be interested in her forces a giant smile onto her face.

5pm quickly comes and Bailey packs up her things and heads home. Getting in, Michael isn't home so she gives him a call.

"Hey, just checking what time you'll be back?" She asks him.

"Probably not until late if that's alright?" He replies.

"Of course, I'll make some dinner ready for when you're back." Bailey tells him and puts the phone down.

Going upstairs to get changed, once again Bailey looks at herself in the mirror. Undressing, she looks at her body.

You're still an attractive woman. She thinks to herself.

Thinking of Callum so much, Bailey realises she's actually extremely horny.

Ever since her husband died, Bailey's libido disappeared, she hasn't even made herself cum for months as that part of her seemed to go with her husband.

However, right now, it's back.

Lying down on her bed completely naked, Bailey slowly moves her right hand down and pressing a single fingertip against her clit.

"Oohh." She moans out, being so long since giving herself any attention.

Her left hand cups her tit and squeezes it, her fingertip massaging her clit slowly but consistently.

"Oh god." She whispers out, rubbing against her clit faster.

Oh god, I've missed this. She thinks to herself, closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure.

Moving lower, Bailey realises her pussy is soaking wet already. She slides one finger deep inside of her, finding her own G-spot and constantly pressing against it.

"Oh god, oh god." She pants out.

Bailey's chest is heaving up and down as she squeezing her tits, playing with her nipples as she fingers herself.

Bailey thinks of her husband, back when they were married, they lived an adventurous sexual life. She imagines the time that they drove to an empty car park and Steve fucked her on her car bonnet.

Pulling her soaking wet finger out of her pussy, Bailey starts to rub her clit faster and faster. Her breathing goes heavy and is followed by loud moaning.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!" Bailey moans loudly as her first orgasm in months wracks throughout her entire body.

Her legs tremble and her chest heaves up and down as pure pleasure takes over her.

"Jesus." Bailey pants out, moving her finger away and lying there, only just realising how much she's missed cumming.

Picking herself up, Bailey puts on her silk pyjamas and goes downstairs. She makes herself a cup of tea and starts to cook dinner for herself and leaves a plate ready for Michael when he gets home.

After eating, Bailey settles on the sofa and goes back onto her laptop. She looks at the dozens of messages that have come through from her post, although she doesn't plan on replying to any.

Something else is in her mind. Finally having cum, her sexual side is back. Deciding that she needs to start putting more effort into herself, Bailey goes onto an online sex shop and flicks through a few sex toys.

Adding a few into her cart, Bailey hits buy and has ordered herself a 6 inch pink dildo, a vibrating bullet and a butt plug.

Back when she was married, her husband used to love anal. Bailey did enjoy it, however she always thought it took too long to get it properly going and just wanted to get straight into sex. However, if she's just going to play with herself then she can use the plug to just enhance the pleasure.

Closing down her laptop, she hears the door fly open and sees Michael coming in.

"Hey, good day?" Bailey asks him.

"Yeah great, just been around Callum's house." Michael says going into the kitchen.

Ah Callum, if only he knew he's the reason for my sudden horniness! Bailey thinks to herself with a smile.

"Your dinner is plated up in the fridge!" Bailey shouts to him.

"Thanks!" He shouts back and a few minutes later he comes into the living room with his plate of food.

"How was your day?" Michael asks as he starts to eat.

"Uneventful." Bailey says back to him.

"Fair enough," Michael says, "Do you mind some of the lads coming around Friday night?" Michael asks her.

"Which lads?" Bailey asks, her heart skipping a beat at the thought of Callum coming around, suddenly feeling nervous.

"The same lads as last week." Michael tells her and she knows that includes Callum.

"Erm, yeah, sure." She replies, not wanting him to know there would be any issue.

"Great." Michael says.

They sit together for the rest of the evening, watching random TV before Bailey takes herself to bed.

Lying down, she panics a little over the whole Callum situation. Knowing that she doesn't want to take it too far and run the risk of any of them making fun of her son, however the idea of a little flirt definitely appeals to her.

CHAPTER 2

Another Flirt

Bailey's new toys arrived a few days later and although she hasn't had a chance to use them yet, she's very excited to give them a go.

Reading more and more comments about her post, Bailey has calmed her nerves about Callum coming over. She knows it's nothing serious and if a young lad wants to give her some attention, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Friday night comes and Bailey gets in a lot of food for Michael's friends with the intention of staying in her room all night so she doesn't bother them.

By 9pm Bailey can hear everyone talking downstairs, playing some games and watching TV. It sounds like they're having fun but Bailey is thirsty.

She's just in her silk pyjamas which consist of a buttoned top and shorts. She doesn't have a bra on but she doesn't intend on seeing any of the boys.

Sneaking downstairs, Bailey goes into the kitchen and starts to make herself a glass of water.

"Oh, hi Mrs Henson." Bailey suddenly hears coming from behind making her nearly jump out of her skin.

Turning around, Bailey sees Callum stood at the doorway smiling at her. The water in the glass moving around in her hand from him making her jump.

"Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you." He says with a big grin.

Oh god, he is attractive! Bailey thinks, marvelling at his amazing smile and his straight, white teeth.

He's way over 6 foot and wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans that really emphasise his muscles.

"It's okay," Bailey tells him, trying not to stare, "And please, call me Bailey." She says, not fussed on being called Mrs Henson.

"No problem," He says walking into the kitchen, "We're not making too much noise, are we?" He asks.

"No of course not," Bailey says, taking a step back and hitting the kitchen counter.

"Good, good." He says, "I was just getting a beer from the fridge." He says opening the fridge door.

Bailey can see his eyes are locked onto her, barely even focusing on what he's getting out of the fridge.

"So erm, how's the rugby going?" Bailey nervously asks, forcing out a conversation.

"Yeah, it's great," He says closing the fridge door, "Are you going to come to a game?"

"Definitely." Bailey tells him, still pressing her arse back against the kitchen counter and a good few feet away from him.

"You should, I'm sure everyone would love to see you supporting us." Callum replies, still with his huge smile.

"I'll try and make it to the next one." Bailey replies, staring at his big arms and big hands as he opens the beer bottle.

"I still can't believe you're Michael's mum." Callum says.

"Oh really? Why?" Bailey replies, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"You're way too young." He says confidently.

This kid has some balls on him! Bailey thinks to himself.

"And you're extremely beautiful, if you don't mind me saying." Callum whispers.

"N-no, it's fine. Thank you." Bailey replies nervously, looking to the ground.

"I wish other people's mums were as good looking as you." Callum says confidently.

"Well, thank you for the compliment." Bailey replies with an awkward laugh.

"No problem, it's easy to compliment you." Callum says, Bailey is still unable to look at him in the eyes, "I wish girls our age looked like you."

Bailey head shoots up and her eyes go wide at this last comment, not believing he is actually saying this to her.

"Well," Bailey stutters out, "I'm sure you'll find someone."

"Oh, I have." Callum says firmly and once again, Bailey feels flutters in her stomach.

"I..." Bailey stutters, "I should leave you to it."

"Goodnight." Callum says in a deep, manly tone.

"G-goodnight." Bailey replies and goes to leave the kitchen.

Walking past him, she gets the scent of his aftershave which is intoxicating. Instantly grabbing her arousal just from his smell.

Bailey quickly runs upstairs and doesn't look back. Closing her door she puts her glass of water on the table, turning around she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Oh my god! She thinks in utter shock, my nipples are so hard and so bloody obvious!

She panics, knowing that Callum would've easily been able to see her stiff nipples through her silk top.

Faceplanting the bed, Bailey frets to herself.

Oh my god! I can't believe that! He's so cocky and brave! Bailey thinks to herself, I can't believe he was saying all that!

She can still hear them all chatting downstairs and she hopes that Callum doesn't say anything about flirting with her to her son.

Still worrying, Bailey realises how turned on she's gotten by her short conversation with Callum.

With the TV on and them talking so loudly, Bailey thinks it should be easy to get away with playing with herself.

Opening her box that arrived the other day, Bailey unpacks the small bullet vibrator and lies down on her bed.

Keeping her pyjamas on, Bailey slides her hand with the bullet down her shorts and easily presses it against her clit.

Clicking the button, the lowest level of vibration starts and she instantly lets out a little moan.

"Oh god." She moans out, the feeling a lot more intense than her fingers.

Pressing the bullet against her clit, Bailey starts to squeeze her tits over her silk top, pinching and playing with her own nipples as the vibration forces her legs to twitch.

"Oh my god, so good." She whispers to herself, not believing how good this can feel.

Closing her eyes, Bailey attempts to imagine her husband, yet, it gets interrupted. Pictures of Callum flash into her head and she lets out a louder moan than she intended too.

"Oh god, what're you doing?!" She says to herself, but closing her eyes she pictures Callum once again.

She thinks of his toned, manly body. Imagining what he would look like without his clothes on. Not being able to stop herself, Bailey tries to imagine what his cock looks like.

Never having seen a black dick in real life, she pictures it dark and long.

"Oh god." She moans to herself.

It's been so long since she's seen a real cock, her pure desire right now is just to have hours to have her fun with one... with Callum's.

She pictures herself on her knees in the kitchen, bobbing up and down his big, black cock.

Pressing the bullet harder against her clit, Bailey lets out a long, deep moan as her orgasm crashes through her.

"Ooooooooohhhhh God!!" She moans out, arching her back and letting her orgasm tremble through her body.

Eventually pulling the bullet back up, Bailey breathes heavily as her orgasm slowly dies down.

She can still hear all the lads talking below and she knows she's gotten away with it without anyone knowing.

Putting the toy in her bedside table, Bailey gets her laptop up and tries to sort her head out by writing another post.

38Woman:

"Hi everyone, second post that I never thought I'd write.

My son's friend is here again and he accidentally walked in on me in the kitchen. He was so obviously staring at my chest and my arse again. This time, his compliments were even more obvious! Telling me he wishes girls his age looked like me and complimenting me.

I couldn't even look at him in the eye! I felt like a teenager again getting nervous around a boy!

What's worse, I was so horny after talking to him I had to go to my room and get myself off! I need some advice, I know he's my son's friend so I can't do anything with him, but I need to let out this new found sexual energy!"

Turning off the page, Bailey loads up a film and tries to distract herself by watching it.

The Next Day

Bailey wakes up, goes downstairs and sees the room filled with empty beer bottles.

Jesus Michael, you could've cleaned up after yourself! She thinks.

Spending nearly an hour cleaning up the living room, Bailey sits down with a cup of tea and watches the news.

After an hour or so, Bailey goes on her laptop to see what some of the comments about her post say.

"You should fuck him!" Being the first she sees and instantly deletes.

"Your son is old enough to know you have needs, you shouldn't deny yourself the pleasure." This one intrigues her. It makes sense and she knows her son is a mature man. However, she still doesn't think she can sleep with one of his friends.

"Why don't you find a man your age to fulfil your needs?" Now this one, is a good idea.

Maybe I need to start dating again? She thinks to herself, it's been over a year, but what would Michael think?

A few hours later, Michael comes downstairs moaning about a headache caused by all the beer.

Bailey makes him some lunch and they sit down together, taking a few deep breathes, Bailey plucks up the courage to ask him.

"What do you think about me dating again?" She blurts out.

"Oh," He replies, clearly not expecting it, "I don't know."

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,307 Followers