BKP: Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The odd dichotomy of Crystal's sultry tones and the sexual language mixed in with the marketing verbiage was sending Lauren for a loop. Of course, that was only on top of the visual stimulation she got from the room full of naked college students. While no one violated the rule about fucking Sharon first, there were plenty of wandering hands. Any exposed breast was getting felt up and there wasn't a cock in the house without a hand on it, either the owner's or, more often, someone else's. Lauren herself felt even more flushed and overheated, and she was noticing tightness and throbbing in particular places.

"You want me to take your jacket off?" Crystal asked.

Lauren's earlier musing about exactly how much she'd let Crystal do to her body floated back up to her head and she nodded. Crystal's arms came around from behind and deftly undid the buttons, then her hands pushed the coat open. They spread out along Lauren's stomach and trailed up her ribs, rubbing along the outside of her breasts as they got to the shoulders and pulled the coat off, staying in contact with her arms the whole way down. Lauren's body tingled hotly everywhere Crystal had touched.

In the middle of the room Sharon started grunting and her head came out of Jasmine's lap as Lucas's thrusting got more intense and he finally buried himself inside her, obviously filling up her pussy with the first load of the night. At the same time, the brunette behind her started speeding up and Sharon moaned aloud.

"Oh fuck it's shaking. It's a vibrator in my ass oh fuck!"

"You still have to finish me, slut, unless you're tapping out!" Jasmine said and Sharon dove back in.

Another girl, this one sporting large, pendulous tits that were already partially succumbing to gravity, took position in the front. Lauren thought the girl had a green cock coming out of her until she realized it was some sort of double-dildo, one end obviously already lodged in the girl's vagina. She entered Sharon as the girl in back stumbled back with a shudder, the vibrating dildo doing its number on her. The "poor girl" staggered into someone with solid plates of muscle on his chest and a full washboard below them, with an impressive and fully shaved member jutting out from the "V" formed below his abs. He passed her off to one of the sisters and accepted a rub-down from the awestruck Tiffany, who looked like she wanted to do a lot more than just wipe the cock down. When she finished the Adonis looked over Sharon's shoulder at the other girl, who hilted her dildo in Sharon and leaned forward to whisper in her ear as she kept eating out her president. Then one of Sharon's hands clamped down on Jasmine's thigh and the other was grabbed by the girl in front. Clearly the man behind her just made entry in her ass, but he was considerate and took it slow. Lauren didn't have much experience with anal; maybe a finger or two at most during some college hookups, but she knew there was a world of difference between taking even a moderately sized dildo and a real cock like that man sported.

After a minute or two the tableau stopped, clearly letting Sharon adjust, and then by some unspoken signal everything restarted. Green cock and Adonis started thrusting, their rhythm not in synch at all but nobody seeming to care. Shortly after, Jasmine pushed Sharon's head away, apparently having cum without comment or fanfare at some point. Sharon took a few deep breaths and let out some moans as the girl in front added to her stimulation by fondling Sharon's tits, but soon enough a hand grabbed Sharon's head and turned it opposite to where Jasmine had perched and pushed her mouth down on another cock, this one attached to another trim athlete sitting in the other chair.

"The gel on the pads means Sharon doesn't have to worry about creases or pinching or rugburn-like irritation while people are fucking away at her," Crystal said into Lauren's ear again. Lauren nodded, watching as Sharon's ass rose and sank back into the gel pads as her partners pushed in and pulled out of her pussy and ass. The guy behind her was grunting and groaning now and full moans came out of the girl in front as the dildo did its work in both pussies at once.

"So Lauren," Crystal said, "Do you think you can sell our third line of business? Do you think you could be comfortable discussing risqué and sexual uses for some of our products and maintain the discretion those clients expect and demand from BKP?"

"Do..." Lauren started and then had to stop as her mouth had gone dry.

"Oh you seem sweaty still. Do you want help maybe taking this off?" Crystal asked, tugging at Lauren's blouse.

"Fuck," Lauren groaned. She'd just watched Sharon squeeze her eyes shut as the woman in front slammed home and twisted Sharon's nipples, both cumming together, but Sharon kept working the cock in her mouth. No sooner had green dildo stepped away than another man, this one with olive skin but blonde hair he kept everywhere, stepped up to take her place. He wasted no time and thrust in seemingly before Sharon recovered, making her squeal on the cock she sucked. He and the man behind her quickly established a rhythm of simultaneous thrusting as Sharon was made traditionally airtight for the first time that evening.

Lauren only noticed Crystal was halfway through unbuttoning her blouse when it pulled tight over her bra. She looked down and watched the manicured nails twist and push the buttons and perversely wondered what it would feel like to have them do that to her nipples, or even her clit. When all the buttons were undone Crystal's hands stopped again and settled on Lauren's shoulders, only slightly pulling the shirt open to expose the plain cream-colored bra.

"You had a question?" Crystal asked.

"Do I have to demonstrate the machines?" she asked, briefly picturing herself in Sharon's place.

"What if I said yes?" Crystal whispered, her breath on Lauren's neck now, "What if I said your first day of work you had to sit naked in a massage chair, your pussy open to the world, while the whole manufacturing department ran a train on you and filled you with cum, all so I could make a sale to a fifty-year old stockbroker who is so determined to avoid paying child support that he only fucks girls in the ass?"

Lauren didn't know if this was supposed to be a test to see if she could maintain her composure, but if so she decided to fail. She reached around and pulled Crystal's head to her, kissing the marketing executive on the mouth. Crystal's tongue was dueling with hers almost immediately, and Crystal's slow tease in removing her clothes was abandoned. Crystal felt her skirt go slack, her blouse disappeared, and in no time the cool air chilled the sweat on her breasts as they were exposed to the room. It was only then Lauren felt Crystal's soft breasts and hard nipples pressing into her back and realized Crystal had dropped her dress, how long ago she didn't know. Crystals hands came around and fully cupped Lauren's breasts as she started kissing and nibbling on the 22-year old's neck.

Lauren looked back at the center in time to see the guy on the chair paint Sharon's face with cum, and shortly thereafter the bodybuilder behind her stepped back leaving a briefly gaped hole between Sharon's cheeks that leaked cum onto the floor. Another guy stepped up to take his place but Lauren followed the most recent sodomizer. Tiffany bent over slightly to tend to the cock of the newcomer and as she did the well-muscled guy stepped behind her and reached around with his hand. Tiffany squeaked in surprise but then her face contorted in an expression Lauren recognized. When she straightened she almost folded around the powerful arm that snaked around her hips and into her pink panties, a slight moving bulge suggesting the reason for her change of expression. Then Lauren herself had to groan as Crystal's hand matched it.

She felt not one but two slim fingers slide between her lower lips and push through into her hole. They immediately curled up and quested for the magic spot sought by everyone trying to please a woman, and due to luck or skill Crystal found it almost immediately, stroking it slowly but firmly while her thumb pressed down on the small nub at the apex of the slit. Lauren was so worked up by that point that it took a ridiculously short time before she was a quivering mess, her pussy soaking Crystal's fingers with the juice from her orgasm.

Crystal led them back to a chair against the wall and pulled the still shaky Lauren into her lap, the position forcing Lauren's legs apart. She was barely paying attention, though, as her focus had returned to the "main event." Another woman, this one sporting very large perky breasts and a wild mane of curly red hair, had mounted one of the stools and was loudly enjoying Sharon's attentions. Sharon herself held the girl's knees for support as the two guys in front of and behind her were full-on jackhammering her. They were alternating their strokes and each one sounded like a full on slap so it was almost like someone applauding. Fortunately for Sharon's sake neither of them lasted very long at that pace and both soon stepped away. The juices from various sources were dripping from Sharon at this point, and even more was added when the redhead on the stool shrieked and pulled Sharon's head away, only for her pussy to erupt and spray juice on her face.

"Move it people! That's already five seconds those holes have been breathing!" Jasmine's voice called out. Lauren looked over and saw the diminutive Asian on her knees in front of the guy who'd been first in Sharon's pussy, sharing his re-hardening cock with the girl who'd first fucked her back door. Another guy and a girl stepped up to the center area and one of the other girls laughed.

"Are you actually gonna use that thing?"

The girl in front of Sharon sported a strap-on with a dildo attached but it was one of the most ridiculous things Lauren had seen. The shaft was pebbled with dots and literally writhing around and flashing colors like a children's toy. It also featured a clit stimulator that lit up. The girl wearing it, who looked Middle-Eastern or Indian to Lauren, smirked and moved forward. Sharon hadn't reacted to the comments but she let out a half-moan, half shriek when it penetrated her. Another long grunting moan was forced out when the man behind her finished getting his lube job from the now sweaty and somewhat flushed Tiffany and shoved his cock deep in her rectum.

"That thing feels so fucking weird from back here," the guy commented, but got no response. Another of the sorority sisters, this one apparently molded from every porn site's vision of a cheerleader, with a pleated skirt to boot, perched herself on a stool and Sharon's face was again buried in a woman's pussy.

Lauren had been fascinated by the light-up dildo, but she focused on Tiffany briefly and then started looking around. Crystal cupped her breasts and leaned forward, pressing her breasts into Lauren's back again so she could whisper in the girl's ear.

"Look to the right," she whispered.

Lauren turned and saw him; the muscled hunk who'd been the first real cock in Sharon's ass. He was in the corner sucking down water from a plastic bottle in a manner that put all sorts of thoughts in Lauren's head. Lauren was still too out of it and too nervous to do anything but then Crystal's hand pulled away from her breast and she felt shaking. She looked and realized Crystal was waving. A lot of people looked over and Lauren suddenly remembered she was topless in nylons and plain panties, practically spread eagle on top of Crystal. She tried to move but Crystal held her down with a surprisingly strong arm. When the guy she'd focused on looked, Crystal's arm pointed and then beckoned him with a classic "come hither" gesture. Lauren was still in shock but she was sure Crystal added a promising, seductive look to her face because the guy smiled in anticipation as he proceeded across the room.

When he stopped in front of them, his cock at half-mast and his muscled body giving off a strong musk mixed with a faint aroma of woman sex, Crystal pushed Lauren up and they stood.

"Hang on to her for a moment, stud," Crystal said, gently shoving Lauren at him. He wrapped Lauren up with arms she felt like she couldn't have moved with a crowbar.

"I'll be back in a second; I need to see a girl about a dildo," Crystal said.

The man smiled down at Lauren, whose head only came up to his collarbone now that she'd lost her shoes somewhere, and said, "I'm Jason. What's your name, pretty guest?"

"L-Lauren," she said, angry at herself for sounding meek and scared but desperately wanting to just surrender herself and let him do whatever he wanted.

"Having fun?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"I...it's a lot," Lauren said.

"Mmm," he said as if he hadn't really heard as he bent down and kissed her. Lauren didn't care that he seemingly ignored her and just accepted the kiss, letting him plunder her mouth with his tongue. His hands dropped to her nylon-clad buttocks and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around him instinctively and her crotch rested on his hardening tool. She immediately started grinding, her panties going from damp to soaked as his cock ground more juice out of her. She felt like she could cum just from that but soon she felt feminine hands return to her breasts and pull her away while something poked randomly at her backside.

"You heard the rules missy; we've got to play with Sharon before we can enjoy anyone else," Crystal said and turned to Jason, "Now don't you go anywhere and don't waste that; I want my friend to have a good time."

"Yes ma'am," Jason said with a smirk and a mock salute.

Crystal took Lauren's arm and led her to the middle. Lauren stumbled along and then staggered, suddenly realizing she was really being led to the machine and the woman in the middle. She looked over at Crystal who had a self-satisfied look on her face. Her body was just like Lauren imagined; curvy but aged like fine wine, with some marks to show good use but still an impressive figure that could turn heads, even if not for the same reason some of the coeds in the room could. She also had one end of a long, green, translucent double dildo dangling between her legs.

"Crystal!" Lauren whispered frantically, "I...I'm not-"

She was interrupted as Crystal dropped into a squat, reached up, and tore Crystal's nylons at the crotch to the cheers of half the crowd. As Lauren flushed in embarrassment, she felt a shock of cold on her labia as Crystal used her nails and strength to tear her panties like the nylons.

"Get on the stool, spread your legs, and get Sharon to eat you out," Crystal told her, "Just think of it as warm up. And remember; the faster you cum, the faster you can go jump on that hard-on your Greek god is sporting in the corner."

Crystal shoved her toward the empty chair. Lauren stumbled a bit and simply held onto the chair until one of the girls in the white tee and panties (Zelda, Lauren remembered) Helped her climb the two rungs and get into the seat, an ascent that seemed much more of an ordeal than it was. She found herself facing a Hispanic gentleman with whipcord muscles and a crew cut. Sharon's head bobbed on his cock and his eyes were closed as he mumbled in Spanish, clearly enjoying the blowjob a lot. Lauren looked away for a moment and saw Crystal moving up next to Tiffany, who started wiping down the dildo. The man currently using Sharon's backdoor seemed close to finished as his rhythm was faltering. As Tiffany lubed Crystal's dildo, Lauren saw her slip a hand in the probie's panties. Soon Tiffany's rubbing was a little less coordinated and she leaned on Crystal's shoulder for support. Crystal looked as if she was simply standing in line, giving no hint of what her hand was up to.

When Lauren looked up it was just in time to see her opposite number's eyes open. He looked at her face for a moment but then his eyes dropped. Whether it was her tits, her pussy, or the whole package the sight had an effect and he groaned. Sharon pulled her head back and his cum jetted out onto her face, now caked white with several layers of sperm and a good coating of pussy juice as well. Sharon breathed as if she'd run a marathon and Lauren thought that wasn't far off. Then Sharon looked at her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth seemed slack; if Lauren didn't know better she'd have thought the girl was drugged. Then she let out a long wail and gripped Lauren's knees. Lauren looked down and saw Crystal working her dildo into Sharon's ass. The woman with the light-up appendage was still pumping away at Sharon's hole, the clit tickler practically slamming into her pelvis.

"Fill that mouth quick or this all ends," Zelda called up from a few feet away.

Lauren almost felt bad but the prompt and her memory of what Crystal said spurred her on. She put her hand on Sharon's head and pulled her over. Sharon came the rest of the way and soon Lauren closed her eyes much as the guy had and felt the woman's tongue on her twat. Her technique was basically nothing; Sharon was blindly licking up her slit and not fast, but her tongue still stroked over Lauren's clit. Even after cumming already Lauren was still worked up. The barely capable effort actually helped Lauren pretend it was a guy eating her out. That and the anticipation of her next partner got her most of the way there mentally. She started humping back and practically grinding on Sharon's face, the tongue and eventually her nose all passing over Lauren's clit. The contact sent spasms of small pleasure coursing through her body until they started building and building. With a loud, obscene moan Lauren tensed and ground her pussy into the coed's nose. The orgasm raced through her, quick but still a solid cum. She felt and heard Sharon screaming and let her head free. The screams turned out to be orgasmic ones; both Crystal and the girl in front had buried their dildoes as far as they could, completely filling up the girl while the flashing monstrosity in front kept vibrating and writhing inside her.

Lauren's orgasm had given her a new sense of urgency and some post-orgasmic clarity about who'd just got her off. She practically jumped off the chair and walked purposefully over to where her man waited with hungry eyes and hard cock. She walked up and gripped his member hard, her hand only covering about two thirds of its length and only just wrapping its girth. She pulled him down to a fierce kiss, his hands coming up and fondling her breasts more roughly and urgently than Crystal. The woman had been teasing and exiting Lauren; Jason was claiming her.

"You need my mouth?" Lauren asked.

"Does it feel like it?" Jason asked, "Watching you cum on Sharon's face was so fucking hot."

"Lie down; I'm going to show you what fucking's like after graduation."

Jason practically fell over getting himself on the floor. Lauren probably bruised her knees straddling him, and then she felt like she punched her own gut when she carelessly dropped herself onto his cock. It split her pussy open and slammed directly into her cervix.

"Fuck!" she said, "You're bigger than I thought."

Jason just smirked and rolled his hips, shifting her around and grinding her pelvis against him, her clit grinding wonderfully on his body. She ran her hands down his chest and abs as she used her own thighs to give him some motion in and out of her. It was short and slow and he reached up again for her breasts, cupping them in his hands and pinching the nipples. Lauren lost herself in the sensations of the small thrusts, the grinding, and the attention to her chest, all of which seemed to coalesce in her core. When her second orgasm hit it was like a burst of warm air flooding out and down her arms and legs. She moaned out and stopped moving except to fall forward onto his chest and kiss him again.