BKP: Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now fuck me," she said when she recovered a bit, "pound into me. I want it hard."

"I've already cum once," he warned, "the second one takes a while."

"My pussy is here to get you off right now. Jack yourself off with my body," Lauren almost begged.

Taking her at her word, Lauren felt his hands clamp around her waist and ass, and then he fucked her. Her hands dropped to his chest, but this time for balance. He used her like a toy, lifting her ass and slamming her body down on his cock. The impacts slammed through her pussy almost painfully, but the pain turned into a dull ache that simply melded with the pleasure of her tunnel being roughly invaded by Jason's cock.

"Someone's having some rough fun," a knowing voice said. Lauren looked up and found herself face-to-cunt with Crystal's pussy, still glistening from lube and her own juices, the dark landing strip above the slit damp with the same wetness. Lauren looked up further into Crystal's face, her expression needy and unfocused. Crystal said nothing else, she just raised an eybrow. Lauren briefly thought of things like future sexual harassment leverage, demanding a higher bonus, the dignity of women in the workplace, but in seconds all of that fell away and she just lost herself in her libido.

Lauren tilted her head up. Crystal stepped forward and gripped Lauren's hair and she found herself licking her interviewer's vagina, tonguing her clit, and working some fingers up to find her G-spot, all while a college frat brother pounded her pussy with a cock that had been lodged in another girl's ass less than fifteen minutes prior.

Lauren lost track of time, the rest of the room, and herself. Later on, her memory was a montage; screaming into Crystal's pussy as she came on Jason's cock, cupping both of Crystal's ass cheeks as her juices flooded Lauren's mouth, sucking Crystal's nipple as she sat on Jason's face and his cock slowly went in and out of Lauren, Crystal and another coed sucking on her nipples as she ground herself on Jason's crotch, and the orgasm that ended it for her: supported in the air by Jason's arms as he fucked her and Crystal spread her cheeks to rim her asshole.

She regained her senses on the floor. The whole room reeked of sex and hints of other bodily aromas. Jasmine, Tiffany, and Zelda were almost literally carrying Sharon as she came off the machine, and even from a distance Lauren could see her swollen red pussy and the gape of her asshole as it dripped fluids down her legs.

Crystal dropped her clothes on her and silently urged her to dress. Lauren put her things on quickly, focusing more on covering up than regaining her appearance. She saw Crystal simply put her dress on, foregoing undergarments completely. Crystal briefly thanked Jasmine as they left and Crystal drove them silently back to the bar where they'd first met, pulling up next to Lauren's sedan, still with a space open next to it even though the bar was much more packet at 1:00am. She parked and turned the car off, then turned to Lauren. Lauren just sat staring out the windshield.

After a few moments more of silence Lauren finally turned to Crystal, who now had a slightly worried expression.

"So," Lauren said, letting a smile split her face, "Do I get the job?"