Black Alpha's Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Demarcus starts his day with an interracial threesome.
4.8k words
4.23
50.1k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers

This story is about the day in a life of a black man in a fictional world where black men are the extreme minority but drown in pussy. It is a complete work of fiction, with all characters at least 18. Heavy elements of submission, raceplay, breeding, financial domination and cuckolding follow:

***

Demarcus woke up to the sound of slurping and the most peculiar feeling on his cock. He looked down and saw two of the girls from last night going to town on his twelve-inch rod.

Stacy was the blonde on making love to the tip. She was a nineteen year-old stunner from a nearby University where she studied biology with her boyfriend. Her piercing blue eyes never broke contact with Demarcus's as she continued to worship the head of the cock that came inside her just a few hours earlier. Stacy has an effortlessly gorgeous body, with a flat tummy, a fat booty any black girl would be proud of and a pair of breasts the size of cantaloupes that she occasionally used to sandwich his cock as she rested her jaw.

"Oh, hey Steph," Demarcus said, misremembering her name. Stacy didn't care and ramped up her pace as she realized he had awakened.

Nursing Demarcus's shaft and balls was Rachel, a local redhead beauty who was still quite the stunner in her late 30's. Her body was toned and muscular, with a pair of deceptively perky B-cup boobies and a juicy booty that looked more 20 than 40. Rachel shook her ass gently while licking, hoping to provoke Demarcus. "I hope you remember it's my turn to take your cum, baby," Rachel said seductively. Demarcus recalled the previous night, finding the will to think as these babes worshiped his cock with their mouths.

The college girl had slid into his DM's on Instagram, and the MILF had "accidentally" walked in on Demarcus in the bathroom at the bar. Not wanting to have to choose between the two beauties, he was able to easily negotiate a threesome. They agreed to meet at Rachel's place. Rachel sent her husband to sleep on the couch downstairs, and the cougar and Demarcus congregated to the master bedroom. Rachel began pleasing Demarcus with her tongue while they waited for Stacy. Stacy's boyfriend dropped her off at Rachel's house, and the fun began.

They fucked for three, maybe four hours until Stacy was begging Demarcus to cum in her pussy. Rachel agreed, but Demarcus would have to cream inside of her in the morning. Remembering his promise, Demarcus looked at the redhead and said "well, it's ready for ya. hop on this dick, bitch." Rachel got giddy like a schoolgirl and climbed on top oh his lumbering, semi-hard cock.

"Rememer, no pulling out!," the MILF said playfully as she lowered her angelic cheeks onto his waiting cock. The soaking, stretched pussy fit like a glove and sent waves of pleasure through Rachel's body. "OH MY GOD YES BABY, you fuck me so good! Give me everything you have!" She was screaming. She never screamed for her husband, but she was screaming immediately for Demarcus. Demarcus was still waking up and more than happy to let the sexy redhead do the work.

Demarcus looked at Stacy "call that cuck boyfriend of yours up, I'm gonna need a ride to another place after this. Tell his ass to bring some Modelos. You can worship my balls in the meantime." Stacy quickly and obediently began licking and sucking his balls and texted her boyfriend to pick her up. She was disappointed she wouldn't get another creampie, but was confident that Demarcus would have enough cum to give her a facial after he was done inseminating Rachel.

Rachel was bouncing on Demarcus's dick with a fury, all while screaming her brains out. It was not a large house, and it was pretty obvious that Rachel's teenaged son and husband were able to hear her every bit of it. Demarcus took his time last night, but he hadn't cum in eight hours and was ready to unload. "You ready for this nut?" Demarcus said after only a few minutes of Rachel bouncing on his dong. "YES YES YES! Please Demarcus, give me your load! I can't wait to have a baby worth raising!"

Stacy chuckled, knowing damn well that Rachel's whiteboy son was likely outside the door stroking his tiny dicklet and able to hear everything his mommy was saying. She thought, "maybe I could sell him my cumstained panties after this and have enough to buy some baby food and diapers for the black baby that Demarcus had fucked into my tummy last night?"

Demarcus froze, then pushed down on Rachel's shoulders, pushing the riding bombshell all the way onto his cock. With a loud grunt, he unleashed his load into Rachel's eager and unprotected pussy, shooting directly onto her cervix and into her inviting womb. The first wave of cum filled her womb to capacity. Demarcus's balls contracted, unleashing a second wave of jizz that was as large as the first. The was simply no room left in Rachel, and his cum projectiled out of her pussy like a super soaker. Stacy got a monstrous load on her face, just as she intended, which sent her freshly-applied mascara dripping.

Demarcus pulled out, and began stroking his cock as the two beauties opened their mouth and attempted to catch the aftershocks with their mouths. "Close your mouths, white bitches." The sluts obeyed, and Demarcus shot ropes of cum onto their faces, then breasts, then booties. Stacy was in awe: Demarcus was ejaculating more cum in the post-orgasm dribble than her boyfriend does after a normal orgasm. Both sluts were caked in black baby batter, and Demarcus grabbed Stacy's panties to use as a jizz rag to wipe off the rest.

"Imma shower. You two get dressed. Don't even think of cleaning yourselves off." Stacy gushed at his dominance, while Rachel was too preoccupied with the future black baby that Demarcus had just given her to notice. Stacy walked to the door of the bedroom and opened it, and was not surprised to see Rachel's teenage whiteboy son there jerking his tiny little weenie.

"Aww how cute," she laughed. "You know, there was a time when white teens girls like me used to fuck white teen boys like you! I hope this was just as good," she said sweetly. "If you want a souvenir, I've got a cum-drenched pair of panties on the ground there by your Mommy. You can have them if you want to give me a little something. How does $5000 sound?"

The whiteboy was stunned "w- what? I don't have that kind of money!" Rachel overheard and decided to chime in. "We had about 20 grand saved up for his college, why don't you just take that?"

The whiteboy shuttered and mumbled "t-that's my future, I, I c-can't let you have it..." He was clearly overwhelmed by Stacy's beauty, even though she was glazed in cum with her makeup running down her face. Stacy laughed "haha ok! I guess some other whiteboy will have to buy them and worship them. A shame!" The white boy began shaking. Stacy knew the whiteboy was puddy in her hands. She went in for the kill: "I'll tell you what, 20 g's and I'll even throw in a sloppy cummy kiss!"

The whiteboy's cock erupted, releasing a tiny white load of watery disappointment. "Haha, I guess I have my answer," said Stacy, shoving the cum-drenched lacy red thong into the mouth of Rachel's pathetic whiteboy son. And leaving a lip-shaped cumstain on his cheek.

"What a fucking loser," said Rachel "I can't wait to replace him."

Demarcus arose from the shower, glistening majestically as light bounced off of his wet, muscular black body. "Hope your cuck is here, Lucy. I got a long hard day of knocking up bitches ahead of me!" Stacy and Rachel giggled, still butt-naked and drenched in cum. "No cleaning for 24 hours. I want photos every hour, and if you're good maybe I'll pay you both a visit when you're ovulating again in nine months," he said with a laugh.

Stacy got in the back of her boyfriend's car, still naked and caked in Demarcus's milk. She sat in the middle seat with her legs spread, dripping cum on just about every object in her boyfriend's car. Her boyfriend, disappointed but not surprised, said nothing. Demarcus got in the front seat and checked his phone. He brought up a text message. It was a photo of two Asian beauties in expensive-looking, lacy lingerie, with an address and heart emoji. "This address, cuck." Stacy's boyfriend drove obediently in silence. Five minutes later, Stacy checked her phone and uttered "Good news, Daddy! Our baby's college fund just got transferred to my account!"

Thirty minutes later, Demarcus arrived at his destination. Demarcus opened the car door and looked Stacy's boyfriend in the eye "She stays like that for 24 hours. Or I'll crack your fucking skull open," causing Stacy to shake in arousal.

Demarcus walked to the house that was his destination. It was a monster of a building, closer to a villa than a mansion. Whoever owned this house had money, Demarcus thought. He rang the doorbell, half-expecting a butler or maid to answer. Opening the door was Aika, the Japanese stunner who had been texting him. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit, with thigh-high socks and an impossibly short skirt that let her ample booty hang out. Her top was barely more than a white brassier, covering only about half of her monstrous chest. Aika's milkers were an almost comical 32jj, making her one of the most stacked girls of any ethnicity that Demarcus had been with. Aika greeted Demarcus with a long kiss and slipped his hands down to the wetness between her thighs, revealing she was pantiless. "I hope you don't mind I brought friends," Aika said in a sultry voice with only a slight trace of a Japanese accent.

Aika strutted to the kitchen, shaking her hips with every step. On the counter were three additional asian beauties, all wearing the same outfit. There was a blonde with large, but reasonably sized breasts and blonde hair who introduced herself as Aomi. Lilly was next, sporting smaller breasts but the hips, butt and thighs of a professional tennis player. Lexxy was the final asian beauty, and she looked like a Beverly Hills bimbo. Massive fake tits and ass, plump lips, outrageously poofy black hair. Demarcus had had his fair share of reverse gangbangs, but it was unusual to have four girls of the same ethnicity all dressed the same. He assumed he was called over to film an Onlyfans or reverse gangbang amateur porn scene, which was usually the case in these situations. "If you shootin' a porno I hope you know my talent is expensive. You all gonna be working for free most likely" Demarcus said sternly.

Lexxy giggled, and said with a slightly heavier Japanese accent "No silly, we need you for something else. Let's take a walk outside". Walking to the back yard, Demarcus saw four naked white men, stripped naked and tied to large wooden chairs. "We're what you might call trophy wives, or even mail-order brides," said Aika. "Most of us worked as models in Japan and wanted to expand our careers in America. To do that, we'd need a greencard, and to get greencards we had to get married. These four gentlemen are the rich bastards who flew us over and planned to use their money and influence to get us papers in exchange for our sweet, sweet pussies. Apparently American girls won't touch them, and thought we'd be different!"

Lilly spoke next, speaking clearly fractured English "We all got married to these losers and get greencards. And half their money hehehe. But they expect us to please them! Ewwwwww."

Aomi chimed in. "So we thought we'd teach these losers a lesson. Black superiority is universal! We drugged our worthless husbands and dragged them here to show them what kind of man gets to use our pussies and what kind of boy only watches." The four beauties laughed.

Demarcus was enticed "It's 5 g's for a whiteboy to watch me fuck his woman. Each." Aika giggled "Don't worry, I thought I would just give you the keys to my hubby's Bentley." She smiled devilishly, and shifted her gaze to the tied white men "Does that cover four cucks and four black babies?"

One of the husbands, Lexxy's, began flailing. Lexxy bounced over, and removed the gag from her husband's mouth. "You fucking bitch! How could you do this to me? I gave you everything!"

Lexxy was ready to reply, but Demarcus interrupted "whiteboys can't handle good pussy, cuck! You'd jizz in the middle of foreplay. Thats why I'm gonna fuck your bitch, bitch!"

Lexxy's husband retorted "You think this whore is so special? My dick can handle anything. I can outperform you any day you fucking ant. I've been getting prime pussy since you were just another mistake in your mom's belly you fucker."

Lexxy laughed, while Aika added "Yah fucking right, Carson. You'd cum in a minute like every other whiteboy."

Demarcus had heard enough "Put your money where your mouth is Cameron. Tell you what, I bet I can last longer with all four of these bitches sucking my dick than you can last from a damn lapdance from your girl. Bet you my watch and my chain, a quarter mil" Demarcus removed the diamond chain and watch from his body, and placed it on the table. It was clearly real, clearly worth that kind of money.

"Fine then!" shouted the tied-up white man. "Any other cucks wanna take that bet?" The other three husbands looked at the ground in silence. Lexxy removed her hubby's wallet and removed a black credit card and put it on the table with Demarcus's jewelry. She gave Demarcus a quick kiss and said "Don't take all his cash, I need some of it to raise our baby!"

Aika plugged her phone into the large stereo system and played "Rude Boy" by Rihanna. Lexxy's luscious body moved automatically to the rhythm, and said "start the clock!" Aomi started the timer on her phone, and Lexxy strutted her gyrating hips to her still-tied husband.

She sat on his lap and moved perfectly to the beat, shaking her plastic booty onto her bondaged hubby's lap. Carson began sweating as he watched the ass he desired more than anything else gyrate on his hips and he popped a boner almost immediately. Lexxy spun around, keeping her ass on Carson's hip and began straddling him, humping his lap perfectly to the rhythm "You'll never be this close to my pussy again. Hope the quarter mil was worth it," she whispered in his ear in a voice so tauntingly sensual it made Carson freeze.

"He's almost there, what a fucking loser!" shouted one of the girls.

Lexxy stood up and walked around the chair, caressing her husband from behind. "My baby's gonna be black. The world's going to know you're a cuckold," she whispered again, blowing in his ear. Carson began sweating. The first chorus came on, and Lexxy walked around and began giving her husband a view of her twerking. It wasn't perfect dancing, but this was a million-dollar booty shaking in the face of a man who hasn't gotten any real action in months. As the second verse came on, Lexxy somersaulted onto the chair, sitting upside down on top of her husband with her ass perfectly placed in his face. She began shaking to the beat, causing her hubby to convulse.

"FINISH HIM!" another girl yelled.

With the second chorus coming up, Lexxy slid down until her ass reached his lap, and pulled herself up to straddle him again. She once again began gyrating to the song, and leaned in to whisper in her husbands ear again "You knocked me up the first time we slept together. I had your baby aborted. It felt so fucking good. It's the happiest you ever made m-" Carson grunted and shuddered simultaneously, letting out a pathetic roar. Lexxy giggled and stood up, revealing a wet spot on Carson's khaki pants. "Aww you didn't even get to play with the boobs you bought me! You lost to just my fudge factory." Carson began babbling incomprehensibly then looked down in shame.

By the time he looked up, all four girls were hungrily sucking on Demarcus's cock. This went on for some time before Aika pulled herself off the black dick and said "Hey, the cuck is up! By the way, you lasted one minute and forty-nine seconds. Demarcus is approaching the thirty-minute mark, so I think you just bought him some more bling!" she said before immediately returning to Demarcus's rod.

Demarcus interjected "I think we made our point. Time to have fun." He hadn't learned any of the girls' names. "You" he said, pointing to Aika. "Put them titties to good work. I want them massaging my shaft." Aika did as she was told, and positioned her between Demarcus's spread-eagle legs and placed her enormous breasts around Demarcus's manhood and began shaking, jiggling and massaging. Demarcus's cock was still poking about four inches past her enveloping breasts, a feat Aika never though possible.

"You with the ass," he said to Lilly. Sit on my chest and take care of the tip with your mouth." Lilly obeyed, sitting on his chest to give him a glorious view of her toned athletic ass. While Aika pleasured his shaft with her milkers, Lilly sucked the tip, completely consuming Demarcus's massive manmeat.

"I ain't got use for you two bitches right now," he said to the remaining two "but a quarter mil is chump change. Go to the four cucks tied over there and tell them it's an extra ten grand a piece to watch me knock up their wives. Then grab me their credit cards." Demarcus sat in ecstacy for a few minutes as he stared at Lilly's world-class booty and got his meat serviced. Aomi and Lexxy returned minutes later. Lexxy explained how she got her and Aika's husbands to agree no problem. Not to be outdone, Aomi proclaimed "I got mine and Lilly's husbands to agree too! And my cuck is gonna pay you double because he made a mess on my boobies hahaha!" Aomi's ample cleavage was indeed coated with a thin layer of watery goo.

"Clean that shit up bitch!" barked Demarcus, nonetheless happy with her arrangement. "Imma stay like this for awhile. You two bitches twerk where I can see you and I'll nut in one of you when I'm done gettin' my dick fucked by barreltitties and hotmouth over here."

About an hour later, Demarcus decided it was time for his first cumshot. "rubber-ass," he said, pointing to the twerking Lexxy. "I'm knocking you up first. Hop on this dick." Lexxy giddily began riding Demarcus's enormous, soaking-wet cock. About five minutes later, Demarcus said "I'm almost ready bitch. Hey other bitches, untie her cuckold I got a job for him." The beauties obeyed and brought Carson, now a broken defeated shell of a man, over to Lexxy as she bounced on Demarcus's cock.

Demarcus shoved Lexxy off of him, then picked her up with incredible ease as if she were a hollow blow-up doll. "Hold her," he commanded, presenting a naked Lexxy to her husband. Carson obediently grabbed his wife from Demarcus's hands and held her up, grabbing her thighs at about the level of his navel so that Lexxy was facing her husband but her legs were sufficiently spread for her lover. Demarcus masterfully inserted his member into Lexxy's floating pussy, as Carson struggled to keep her lifted and at a comfortable height for Demarcus.

The alpha male began pounding furiously and Lexxy began orgasming, looking her husband straight in the eye as she was taken from him. With a mighty roar, Demarcus ejaculated into Lexxy's dripping and eager babymaker as she screamed in bliss, never breaking eye contact with her husband. Demarcus withdrew, and left Carson standing while holding his wife against his body as her pussy leaked virile babybatter onto his shirt. Demarcus told Lexxy "If he drops you step on his balls and sit on his face until he passes out."

Lexxy began taunting the hubby holding her up, telling him about all the ways she was going to love her new baby and how she never loved him. "I'm so happy a King is going to be sucking on my titties rather than the parasite you squirted into me" was the last thing she said before Carson dropped her from exhaustion, and Lexxy proceeded to cum-smother and ballbust him as she was told.

Demarcus began fucking the three remaining models immediately. Realizing the sun was going down and there was more fun he wanted to have, he creamed Aomi next after about only twenty minutes of standing missionary sex.

stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers
12