Black Alpha's Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came directly into Aomi's pussy and pulled out to jerk the postcum onto her boobies. "Go motorboat your husband and show him what real cum looks like," he ordered.

Lilly and Aika were both special, each respectively sporting the most ludicrous tits and amazing ass that he had seen in months, at least in terms of Asian girls. He had Lilly straddle her tied-up husband on the chair and fucked her ass to his heart's content, then pulled out and exploded in her womb when he was ready. "An ass like that belongs to black men, cuck," he said to Lilly's husband. He looked at Lilly "Remind him of that. Next time you take a shit, use his tongue for toilet paper." Lilly giggled and nodded.

Aika was the last girl left, and he had special plans for her. "You're gonna have to wait to get your nut, babygirl," he said while staring at the two midgets on her chest. "The world needs to witness me knocking your ass up," he said. "There's a party on the pier tonight, some frat for rich college kids rented out the whole boardwalk. Every rich whiteboy and asian boy with enough green to cover the entrance fee is going to be there. You're going to go there. You're going to be the center of attention. You're going to be the object of desire of every whiteboy and asian boy in the city. Then I'm gonna fuck your brains out in the middle of the party. I'm gonna make every rich cuck in town watch me put a baby in you. And your baby is gonna remind these faggots who fucking runs this town." Aika orgasmed right then and there, and nodded approvingly.

Demarcus checked his phone and saw 9 images apiece from Stacy and Rachel, the girls from that morning still coated in cum as they did daily tasks like cook, clean, and watch TV.

He drove his new Bentley to his home, a mansion even more impressive than the one he just left. He opened the door and was greeted by Bailey and Brittany, a couple of his live-in house pets. They were a pair of 18-year-old twin college dropouts who lived in Demarcus's 4-story, 8-bedroom mansion along with four other members of his live-in harem. These beauties cooked, cleaned, shopped and even sorted through sex propositions for him, filtering out the girls who were not model-caliber sexy or who were not fertile.

Demarcus made a rule not to fuck his harem members in the pussy, lest they get knocked up and be forced to focus on raising his kids rather than taking care of him. The twins were wearing platform stripper heals, bright red booty shorts and small black x-shaped stickers on their nipples, giving each a look halfway between sorority slut and cheerleading heartbreaker. "Hot looking whip," said Brittany, trying too hard to adopt Demarcus's lingo. She was always the one who tried to act black.

Bailey replied "You can tell us all about how you got it in the bath. We'll us our mouths for something else hehehehe..." Bailey was the one who always tried to act sexy. Demarcus was unfazed by the awkward twins and walked in. "Bath in 10 minutes," he said looking back at the twins, and advanced two rooms into the kitchen. The twins walked clumsily in their high heels up two flights of stairs and retreated to the master bath.

Sofia, a 26-year-old smolderingly sexy Columbian, was waiting for Demarcus in the kitchen cutting up a large steak. She was a matching bra and thong that was nigh-invisible due to being swallowed by her colossal Latin booty. "The king returns!" she said in an exaggerated accent "It's been over two days, mi amor. My culo is tightening again! I cook you steak, and you can have me for desert."

"Not tonight girl. Got big plans for this asian bitch. Go twerk for whiteboys online or some shit." he replied. Sofia laughed and went back to cooking, shaking her ass as if dancing to music in her head.

Demarcus opened his wallet. There were six new black, no-limit credit cards: four from today and two from the day before. He placed them in a drawer with about three-dozen others, then pulled out a wad of cash and placed it in his wallet. He stripped naked, throwing his old clothes on the floor for the house sluts to clean up.

He walked upstairs to the master bathroom, where Bailey and Brittany were waiting for him nude in a tub large enough for eight. Bailey rubbed her impossibly firm, gravity-defying breasts. "My girls sure missed you, why don't I start this bath with a little massage?" Demarcus figured he had probably had blown about 5 or 6 cumshots thus far that day, well below his personal record of eleven. "Fine," he said confidently knowing he would still be able to cum buckets in Aika that night if he just had one or two more orgasms.

"Get the rest of the bitches," Demarcus said to the twins. Bailey happily skipped out, yelling for the rest of the girls to strip down and join them in the bath. One by one, the remaining four bombshells walked through the door nude, giddy with anticipation. Sofia came in first, then Lisa the heavily tattooed house MILF. Erica and Olivia, the other housegirls, came in next followed by Bailey once again. The six naked knockouts stared doe-eyed at Demarcus, awaiting his command.

"The twins take care of my cock. Everyone else wash me. No hands allowed," he said. The eighteen-year-olds sandwiched his cock between their four tits and stroked up and down, using their mammaries as a pocked pussy. Not bad, but not like that asian bitch, Demarcus thought.

Erica and Olivia were both "influencers", basically Instragram models know for their booties. They knew right away what to do. They grinded their asses against a loose bar of soap that was floating around and sudded up their cheeks, then proceeded to rub Demarcus's every inch with their soapy posteriors. Lisa and Sofia used their tongues to spread the suds to the nooks and crannies of Demarcus's body, and began wiping the suds off of Demarcus's physique with their impressive wet racks afterwards. Bailey and Brittany, meanwhile, switched from titjob to blowjob and took turns sucking under water and coming up for air.

When Demarcus was clean, he ordered Sofia out to finish dinner and Lisa out to pick his outfit for the night and lay it out on his bed.

The ass models joined the twins in servicing his cock, taking turns sucking his balls, worshipping his shaft, sucking his tip and coming up for air. He eventually nutted in the mouth of who turned out to be Brittany, while the still under-water Olivia licked his taint and Brittany suckled his nuts, and Erica was up for air.

He ordered Brittany to drool his cum onto the faces of Olivia, Bailey and Erica as quasi-"punishments" for failing to win the imaginary game of who-can-finish-off-the king. The three sluts gladly wore their stinky mark of shame until Demarcus gave them permission to clean it off the next morning. The triumphant teen then dried off her king with a towel and Demarcus left to put on the outfit that Lisa had layed out for him.

He had determined his gameplan for Aika while the twins were throatfucking him: they'd fuck on the park bench in the middle of the boardwalk next to the bar. This place was well-lit and very open, and could be viewed from just about crowded location at the party. "Bench by the bar at 1am," he texted the Eastern seductress. It was only 10:30, so he'd have some time to enjoy himself before the meetup. He ordered the cum-faced bootymodel Olivia to be his driver for the night, and drove off to the party to enact his plan.

Continued in part 2!

12