Black Alpha's Heartland Trip

Story Info
Black Man fucks and breeds his way through all-white town.
10.1k words
4.11
44.8k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers

This story is about the life of a black man in a fictional world where black men are the extreme minority but drown in pussy. It is a complete work of fiction, with all characters at least 18. Heavy elements of submission, raceplay, breeding, and cuckolding follow. This story has the same protagonist as the one in "Black Alpha's Day" in his younger days, but is a standalone and does not require that story to be read to understand!:

***

"Oh my God, he's so fucking big!" screamed the first white girl, a 19-year-old beauty with crimson red hair who was bouncing on a Black cock for the first time in reverse cowgirl position.

*Spank!*

"Yah, you like that daddy?" yelled another girl, this one a 22-year-old blonde bombshell with pale skin and a large, round athletic rump. She spanked the redhead again, turning her asscheeks the same color of ruby red as her hair. She was on her hands and knees to the Black man's right

There was yet another girl to the Black man's left. A sultry Asian hottie with a petite body and triple-D-cup cannons nearly the size of her head, she was laying naked to the Black man's side rubbing her body against his rugged, muscular frame and kissing him passionately, gripping his head with both her small hands.

The redhead's pussy was tight, hot and sopping-wet, delivering waves of sexual euphoria to the Black man with every move of her hips. His unwrapped cock could feel every inch of her ethereal womanhood as she moved up and down, somehow taking the entire length of his dick which was larger than her forearm.

There was no point in holding back. She had orgasmed half a dozen times already, and he still had two pussies left to cum inside. He let himself be brought to the edge while the redhead's tempo increased.

Still tongue-deep in the Asian's mouth and delighted by the spanking sounds of the redhead's asscheeks, he pulled the redhead's hips down all the way onto his lap, pushing his rod to the deepest regions of the redhead's guts. She felt a gush of viscous, hot seed being sprayed into her sheath and she orgasmed yet again, savoring every moment of the Black man emptying his balls into her unprotected womb.

When the redhead finally dismounted, the Black man's cock was half-flaccid but still as long and thick as the neck of a violin, and the Blonde and Asian took turns licking it and sucking it, both the clean off the residual spunk and to get it ready for the next round. It only took a few minutes before he was balls deep in the Asian, the Blonde following immediately after.

Mornings like this were the norm for Demarcus. A college student approaching the last few weeks of his junior year, Demarcus had spent the past three years absolutely drowning in premium pussy at college. White girls, Asian girls, Latinas, Black girls, single girls, married girls, girlfriends of frat house presidents, undergrads, grad students, professors, townies: he fucked them all without effort.

Demarcus grew up in the projects, ran around with a few gangs in his youth and somehow made it into State College through a combination of need-based scholarships and race-conscious admissions. He went into college with the intent of spending four years chasing rich girls and partying. Since his first weekend of orientation, it became clear that he would not be the one doing the chasing.

State College was 63% female, and only 6% of students were Black. Two-thirds of Black students were female, and half of the Black male students were athletes who spent more time on the field and the weight room than in parties or the dorms of coeds. This left only about 1% of the student body as Black men who were generally available for fucking. And the 63% female population chased after those men hard.

At his orientation, Demarcus was approached by nearly every girl in his orientation group and ended up fucking five of the prettiest bitches just that weekend. Those girls told their friends about his tall, muscular physique, his tough and thuggish personality, his dangerous past and most importantly his enormous genitalia. By the time he stepped on campus for the first time as a freshman, he had half the female student body clamoring for his cock.

The endless supply of sexy babes and tight pussy provided Demarcus with all the sexual fulfillment a man could ever want, but after three years there was still something to be desired.

It was just too easy.

He went into college thinking he'd be taking white girls from white boys, converting conservative blonde beauties into BBC sluts and honing his style and charisma to win over the hottest girls on campus. Instead, all those hot girls ended up chasing him and he ended up the hunted rather than the hunter.

There was no barrier to pussy on campus. He saw a girl he liked, she was probably fantasizing about riding his cock since before he ever saw her. He looked at her for two seconds, she was already thinking of sliding down her panties and taking him back to her dorm. She had a boyfriend? Neither Demarcus nor her cared. Hell, he found white boys more likely to beg him to watch than actually fight for their woman's honor. His only competition were a handful of other Black alpha males who were so few in number that he still had all the pussy he could dream of.

Demarcus thought about why he still felt a hint of emptiness, even as he laid in a bed with three gorgeous ladies, each naked and leaking his seed from their fertile pussies. He wondered if he was making any difference in the world. It only takes one Black man to inseminate thousands of snowbunnies, so was he really making a difference? If he hadn't just blown his load into these three, wouldn't they just split off and join another Black man's harem?

Demarcus had spent three years majoring in sociology and was absolutely furious at the state of the world. The white man had kidnapped his ancestors, established a white supremacist police force and kept the Black man in bondage through slavery and incarceration for hundreds of years. He hated white supremacy and, through extension, white men and the white race as a whole. The Black Cock was the ultimate weapon of Black payback, and he vowed to get revenge on the white supremacist system by conquering as many white wombs as possible.

Even though Black men at State College were fucking hundreds of beauties every year, white women were still having white babies and continuing the cycle of white supremacy. Banging a bunch of college sluts who were gonna get black babies fucked into them anyway wasn't doing anything to progress the world, Demarcus thought. In order to undermine the white supremacist system in a truly influential way, he would need to do something else.

As Demarcus pondered, the three beauties were taking turns sucking his cock and rubbing their bodies against his, hoping he'd go for more rounds before calling up another batch of hotties.

"Hey, white bitches," he said.

"Yes daddy?" the Blonde and Redhead said in unison as the Asian took over fellatio duty.

"Y'all know any white bitches who are still fuckin' white dudes an' having white babies?" he asked.

"My cousin is married to a white boy and just had a couple kids," the Blonde said with a groan.

"Why? She ugly or something? Couldn't find a Black dude willing to knock her up?" Demarcus asked.

"No, she's actually really gorgeous. I have no idea why... He family is really broke because her dad's an alcoholic and I don't think she ever left her hometown. Married her high school boyfriend and started pumping out kids at like 22. Gross." said the Blonde.

The Redhead opined next.

"Yah, a similar thing happened with my loser boyfriend's sister. I don't think she ever left her hometown, no one ever leaves that town apparently. He scored like a 1500 on the SATs so he got to come here to study to be a doctor for free, but his whole family is in that run-down shithole and will be for life. His little niece is actually super cute and so sweet! But he's got this little nephew that's so creepy and weird. Ugh."

"My friend's sister just had a baby actually," chimed the Blonde. "Opposite story with her, their family is rich as shit and live in some gated community. She went to some elite, mega-expensive liberal arts school in the middle of nowhere where the the Black community was so small they only really socialized with themselves. She met some rich dude's son and had a couple of future frat boys that girls have to cover their drinks around."

"Sounds like there be a lot of genres of white people, and some don't go places like this." Demarcus said.

The Redhead and Blonde went back to pleasuring his cock with their mouths, as the Asian wiped her lips off.

"Every Asian girl I know here want to get good job, make lot of money and marry Black man." Chimed the Asian girl in a moderate Japanese accent. "But in neighborhood I grew up, most the girls just marry man that family knows. Lot of Asian girls at home with Asian kids."

A few hours later, Demarcus dismissed the three girls and checked his phone. Overall, there were about 25 new messages. There were nudes from three unknown numbers and eight previous hookups, several "when can I see you again, daddy?" texts, a handful of twerking videos and videos of girls fingering themselves from mostly unknown numbers. He picked out four of the most appealing-looking girls and texted them to come through, and all four were there within 20 minutes.

After spending several hours with his new troupe of fuck-toys, he began to ask each of them the same question. Each girl was white, Asian, or Hispanic and exclusively had sex with Black men, but each had stories of young women they knew having non-Black partners and children. The circumstances were variable, but Demarcus realized that trends were emerging in each story. Whether it was a poor white girl with Oxycontin-addicted parents in West Virginia who married another hillbilly from her hometown, a South American immigrant who only spoke Spanish and married a pale-skinned Spanish speaker from her community or a young lady from an old-money WASP family that married the son of her father's business partner, all these stories had aspects in common. They involved tight-knit, ethnically homogenous communities that rarely ever branched out and truly lived among other cultures, particularly Black men. When Black men don't find these girls, they marry in their own community and have kids of their own race.

Demarcus spent the next few weeks going through dozens of sexy babes, inquiring about the various women they knew that were still having non-Black children and keeping a list of all the communities devoid of Black men. By the last weekend of school, he had vowed to spend his summer visiting these places and converting the girls within into BBC-addicted obedient sluts.

Demarcus had a good amount of money for this trip. Many of the girls he inseminated had large followings on OnlyFans and other platforms. Most of them had fanbases of lonely white men who were almost universally addicted to interracial porn and will to pay extra for it. These girls were more than happy to pay Demarcus huge sums of money to cum inside them on camera, and he began taking them up on it more and more to fund his planned trip. Over the last few weeks of the semester, he ended up starring in about two interracial porn flicks each day, earning tens of thousands of dollars for himself.

By the last day of the semester, he had a list of communities that needed a visit paid, enough money to infiltrate even the highest rungs of society, a list of girls he'd fucked that were attached to each community and could help him break in and a Mercedes Benz barrowed from the rich boyfriend of one of his fuck-toys to take him around the country.

Demarcus started his journey in late May, right after school had let out. He traveled all the way to the northeast to a small town in Vermont named First Settlement. It was a small working-class town of about 6,000 and hours from any major city. The town was over 95% white and had zero young single Black men. Most of the girls in the town had sparsely ever seen a Black man, let alone interacted with one or been fucked by one. The town was not known for being particularly racist or conservative, just isolated up in the sticks and devoid of any real diversity. Demarcus rented a room in the nicest hotel in the city and went chasing for tail.

His first instinct was to go to Tinder and set his location to within the city limits. He swiped right on most and got plenty of matches, but none with women that were up to his standards. Plenty of 5's, 6's and 7's, but he was used to fucking 9's and 10's three at a time. Nonetheless, he was able to have conversations with each match and learned that the oasis of social life in this little town was a watering hole downtown known as Roadhouse Saloon. He made his way there later that night.

Demarcus made his way over at about 9pm. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt, faded grey sweatpants that showed his massive cock's outline to anyone who looked, and some expensive sneakers from Nike. He didn't dress up when he went out, he never needed to. He never saw the need to buy $200 jeans or $140 shirts because he never had any trouble impressing anyone at college, he figured the same strategy would work on these country folk.

Demarcus has only just turned 21 a few weeks earlier and had not been to many bars before. This one was larger than the ones at college, probably a few thousand square feet. Large enough for several bar areas, a dance floor and about 200 patrons spaced out so that it was only moderately packed. He walked a few laps around the bar searching for the best talent, eliciting looks from curious white men and women who weren't used to seeing a Black man out at night.

Within a few minutes, Demarcus had noticed a handful of impressive-looking women. All of them were with obvious significant others or surrounded with orbiting suitors, but that just made it all better for Demarcus. He wanted a challenge. He wanted to take a white girl from a white boy.

He eyeballed his first prey of the night near the bar. She looked to be about Demarcus's age, maybe 21 or 22. She had a small diamond ring on her left ring finger, indicating she was either recently married or engaged. The Black man remembered being told about girls getting married young in these towns and having kids young. They often lose their looks after the first or second kid as they let themselves go, he remembered being told. This girl was probably a newlywed who hadn't yet had her first white baby pumped into her. If he could conquer her womb, he could not only put a Black baby into her but stop a white one from being born. She was the ultimate prize.

She was a petite 5'5" blonde with D-cup breasts, trim waist and a fat ass that was looked ready to burst through her skin-tight jeans from American Eagle. She had thick thighs to go along with her juicy booty that Demarcus couldn't wait to get his hands on. Her face dripped with natural beauty, with warm and inviting green eyes and dark blonde hair that was just a little messy. She was clearly a working-class girl but her natural beauty shined through her cheap outfit and sloppy technique on her hair and makeup.

Next to her, and constantly gripping her ass was the white man Demarcus presumed as her boyfriend. About six feet tall but several inches shorter than the Black man, with moderate muscles in the arms covered by some flap and a beer gut that looked too large for a person about his age. He wore jeans, a plaid shirt and a dirty brown boots.

Demarcus walked up the the beauty while she was in the middle of conversing with her man.

"Hey there pretty lady, you seem to have caught my eye. You can call me Demarcus." Said the Black man, drawing the attention of both the beautiful girl and her partner.

The man spoke before she did. "That pretty lady would be my wife, and if you don't mind we were-"

"Say, a fine girl like you should have a drink in her hand. Let me guess, you're a wine connoisseur?" Demarcus completely ignored the husband's objection and kept speaking directly to the woman.

She eyed the Black man in front of her. She had barely ever interacted with Black men before. She knew she had girlfriends and family members who went off to college or move to cities and ended up with them, and was curious what all the fuss was about. But she had never actually been hit on by one. She found herself undeniably curious and attracted to Demarcus. He had the same muscled, chiseled body her husband had once had though he looked taller, stronger and more physically impressive than her hubby did even when he was a star football player in high school. His confidence and charisma was undeniable as well.

"Hi, you can call me Ashleigh. Uh, I actually really just like beer." replied the blonde beauty.

"Beer, that sounds good to me too. Why don't you go get the pretty lady some beer, hotshot?" Demarcus said to the husband.

"Hey, listen you-" began the husband, stopping short of saying any antagonizing words at the realization that Demarcus was far bigger, taller and more muscular.

"Get me one too." Demarcus said with a smile.

"Come on baby, I really want a Miller Light!" Ashleigh said.

The white man left angrily to travel to the crowded bar and try to come back with a round of drinks as quickly as he could.

Demarcus got closer to Ashleigh, pressing his body against hers. She could feel his hard, muscular frame press against her soft delicate skin. He felt manly and powerful, and she could feel a wetness begin to form in her pussy.

The Black man realized that the beauty was letting him get as close as he wanted, and he decided to push his luck. He put his hand on the small of her back, just inches from her luscious booty.

"Tell me girl, how come you look like this and you're hangin' out with a dude with a beer gut and flabby arms?"

"Hey, listen, Blake was really hot when we met! He just... got a little big after high school. He's gonna start a diet any day now!"

Demarcus put her hands on his arms. His boldness both shocked and excited her as she realized that this magnificent specimen was actively trying to get into her panties in front of her husband. She went along with it, curious to feel his body. His arms were huge, solid and strong. Larger and stronger than the musclebound arms she once found appealing about her husband's arms, which had grown soft and unappealing. Her hands wandered to his chest and eventually to the six-pack on his abdomen, mesmerized by the sexiest and most muscular body she had ever felt. Demarcus smirked.

"Keep feeling"

As her hands sank lower so did her gaze and she noticed the outline of his cock under his sweatpants. It was like he was hiding a can of pringles in his pants. She had heard rumors about Black men and their enormous genitalia, but this seemed like something out of a schoolgirl's fantasy. Her hands reached the base of his cock and she gripped it with both hands, as curious as she was aroused.

"Let's find somewhere more private," the Black man said.

"But.. my husband..." the beauty replied.

"You got the rest of your life to be disappointed by that pindick. How about I give you a night you can remember for the next forty years when you're pretending to tolerate his little worm inside of you?"

Ashleigh paused. Realizing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and that it was now or never, she decided to go with it.

"There's a private room in the back. It's booked tonight for a private party, but I don't think it starts for another half hour. Let's go, before my husband gets back," she proclaimed.

"Lead the way, baby girl," Demarcus replied.

The bombshell led Demarcus to a door all the way in the back, which opened with some quick maneuvering of the old door handle. There was an empty room with about 8 tables, clearly decorated for some sort of celebration but with no one there yet.

stafbeck
stafbeck
356 Followers