Black Alpha's Heartland Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, Blake is a cuck? Shit, he's tougher than all of our men," said one of the bridemaids.

"Well, I guess it's only natural for the most dominant genes to get passed down. If one guy gets off on his wife being railed by stronger men, that doesn't sound very dominant to me..." said another.

"I just want a baby, I don't give a shit about color. But my porn-addict husband can't even keep it up for me!" said yet another bridesmaid.

"Well Black cum, is like, really potent. My cousin got knocked up with a Black baby two weeks into college and she was on the pill! Apparently her whole friend group was on the pill but the guy she was with just came so much and his cum was so strong that it like, didn't matter! Does that mean that even those of us who are on the pill are gonna get Black babies?" asked one girl.

"Beats me, I'm not on the pill any more. I make my man wear condoms. I didn't think any of us were on birth control anymore," said the Maid of Honor.

"I'm not" most of the women replied.

Demarcus smirked, realizing that these backwoods hicks didn't even use the pill. When a girl was on birth control like the pill or the shot it could sometimes take him two or even three creampies before she got knocked up. But when a girl was of prime breeding age and on no birth control, he could knock up just about any bitch with just his precum.

"You absolutely can't cum inside me, I'll let you nut inside the condom. My husband is the only child of an only child, the last descendent of his family line. He's been begging me for kids for years to make sure his bloodline doesn't die out, he'd never forgive me if I was the reason his genetics went extinct." said the Maid of Honor, sliding off her panties.

All this time, the Bride had been grinding her tight creamy hole on Demarcus's war spear. The Black man was used to fucking for at least an hour before he surrendered his nut, but he had a room full of fertile pussies to inseminate. He looked at the girl on his cock. She was beautiful, youthful, radiant. Pale white skin, pretty green eyes, light brown hair, tits big enough to feed a dozen Black babies, skinny waist but wide hips he couldn't help but grip. A beacon of natural Caucasian beauty. He allowed her tight, creamy cunt to bring him to the edge of orgasm, so he could overwrite her DNA and make sure that her Caucasian beauty died with her. After a mere fifteen minutes of riding, he was ready.

Saying nothing, he simply gripped the Bride's breeding hips with extra force and pushed her body down onto his dick, positioning the tip of his cock just in front of her cervix. Realizing what was happening, she orgasmed immediately and began to moan incoherently.

Within seconds, Demarcus's powerful balls were pumping copious barrages of thick, potent baby batter directly into the Bride's womb while the rest of the bridal party stared in awe, admiring the visible contractions around his balls which pushed thick globules of semen directly into her fertile pussy. Her body convulsed, overloaded with pleasure she didn't imagine she could feel as her orgasm intensified over the course of several seconds.

Demarcus continued to pump goo into her snatch for another minute or so before his ejaculations finally ceased. The Bride lifted herself off of his now-flaccid cock, causing a barrage of thick cum to gush out of her overfilled pussy and onto the Black man's stomach, where it was quicky lapped up by the bridesmaids. The Bride leaned over and kissed Demarcus passionately as her pussy continued to leak out cum on his belly.

After less than a minute of kissing. his cock began twitching and standing up again, already recharged and ready for his third cumshot of the night.

It was the Maid of Honor's turn next.

She staired in awe and terror at the Bride's pussy. It had been decimated, pounded to oblivion and looked visibly battered. More terrifying was the torrent of thick viscous jizz leaking out of her cunt. It was as if someone had taken half a pint glass filled with pure sperm, mixed with liquid cement and shot it directly into her best friend's vagina and uterus. It was not only copious in quantity, but thick and creamy in consistency, indicating to her that she was shot up with jizz that was as potent and fertile as it was plentiful. She knew that just a drop of that inside her unprotected pussy would mean a Black baby without question.

"I'm being serious" the Maid of Honor said, jerking off his BBC with both hands as it got more hard. "You CANNOT cum inside me. This is just fun, ok? My uterus is the last hope my husband had of continuing on his family line."

"Ugh, we all have husbands and boyfriends Cassie! If you're not gonna let him cum inside you, you should get to the back of the line!" one of the bridesmaids yelled.

"Relax white bitches. There's enough seed for all of y'all," Demarcus replied.

"Yah, Maid of Honor gets second dibs after the Bride! Everyone knows that!" said the Bride, finger in her twat catching globs of cum still leaking out and putting each driblet in her mouth.

"I ain't pulling out though... so if you got a rubber, better pray it's a strong one." Demarcus asserted.

10 minutes later, the Maid of Honor had been through a dozen condoms, trying to find one that could withstand the length and girth of Demarcus's cock.

Each of the seven magnums in her purse had ripped open before she could roll it over the head of his semierect dick. Two off-brands from another bridesmaid's purse burst the second the condom was halfway down the shaft, and another three from yet another bridesmaid were ripped apart before she could even stretch them over the tip of his cock.

The bridesmaids were getting agitated, but Demarcus, Ashleigh and the Bride were clearly amused and the Bride ordered them to wait for the Maid of Honor.

The Maid of Honor was on the last condom, a XXL found at the bottom of yet another Bridesmaid's purse from an old fling who was large by white boy standards.

She placed the condom on the glans of Demarcus's massive rod and began to unroll slowly and steadily, feeling the rubber being stretched to its limit as she enveloped the head of the cock, then used both hands to roll further and further down. There were a few ripped condoms adorning the shaft of his cock about halfway through. She rolled slower and slower as the condom slowly passed the condoms that had already ripped. She rolled and rolled and rolled, until the inevitable sound of rubbing snapping occurred about two-thirds down his massive cock.

Ashleigh, the Bride and Demarcus all laughed in unison.

"I just don't get it... I swear in health class they told us these things could wrap around a watermelon!" said the Maid of Honor.

"I guess your baby-dick health teacher never had to wrap up a man-sized cock and was just taking the company's word for it," the Black man snarked. "Whiteboy-sized condoms don't work on real men. And they don't make Black King condoms because Black kings fuck to breed."

"No more trying condoms, Cassie, you already tried a whole box! I think Demarcus wins the condom-vs-BBC trial. What will you do now?" chimed the Bride.

The Maid of Honor bit her lip and stared hungrily at the BBC, then at her engagement ring and couldn't deny that the BBC was the much larger priority at the moment.

"Just... promise you'll pull out, ok?" the Maid of Honor said as she climbed on top of Demarcus.

"He won't," said Ashleigh.

"You would pull out of a girl if she told you to, right?" the Maid of Honor said, bare pussy now inches above the BBC.

"I wouldn't know, it's never happened. And it never will," Demarcus quipped.

"Just... pull out when I tell you to," said the Maid of Honor.

"It's always a good day when I knock up a womb that's a shitty white bloodline's last hope for survival," asserted the alpha male. The Maid of Honor pretended not to hear it.

Demarcus just laid on the table, not moving a muscle. The Maid of Honor had crawled on top of him and was hovering her sopping-wet cunt inches above his cock while her hands were pressed on his rock-hard pecs. The beauty's knees were on either side of the Black man's thighs and she could feel his masculine muscles rubbing against her soft legs. Slowly she lowered herself down, until the first contact between the tip of his uncovered cock and her unprotected, fertile pussy. This first meeting of the genitals incited a shockwave of uncontrollable pleasure to reverberate through her body as he pussy continued to sink lower and lower, slipping onto his cock like a glove onto a hand. Her pussy seemed to glide over his dick as she sank, her tight but soaked pussy somehow accommodating the colossus below her. She was shaking in ecstatic bliss by the time his cock was halfway enveloped, and writhing in orgasmic nirvana by the time she had taken two-thirds of it. When she finally reached the base of his cock, she simply sat for a moment and allowed herself to get lost in the most intense orgasm of her life, feeling a pleasure she didn't know humans could feel. Demarcus hadn't done so much as move a muscle, but the Maid of Honor knew that she was his. All of the love she had had for her husband, all the the concerns for his wants and needs, all of the devotion and honor she had felt towards him, evaporated in a matter of seconds. All she felt now was lust, and a primal desire to please and serve Demarcus for the rest of her existence.

"Get me pregnant," she whimpered.

"Tee-hee-hee! That was fast," chuckled Ashleigh.

"Only if you promise in front of all of your friends you'll never have a white baby. You'll abort any little parasite that loser husband fucks into you," Demarcus says.

"Loud enough for all your friends to hear. Have them get it on tape."

Many of the bridemaids had their phones out already. It looked like they had been filming on and off since Demarcus was balls deep inside the Bride.

"Fine! I swear it. My body is yours, sir. To please your cock, to bear your children, to end my hubby's bloodline as you like!" screamed the Maid of Honor. "In fact, after I tell him I'm pregnant, I'll make him get a vasectomy!"

"That's an obedient little slut," Demarcus replied, allowing the Maid of Honor to keep on riding his rod.

20 minutes later, he emptied his balls inside her fuck hole as promised. Then moved onto the first of many bridesmaids.

Fourteen hours later, Demarcus awoke to the sensation of a mouth around his cock. He was back in his hotel along with the bridal party. He was naked in his bed. Ashleigh was naked and snuggled to his left side under his arm, wrapping her body around his. There was a wet spot under her pussy and anus on the bed from all the jizz that had trickled out of it while she was sleeping. The Maid of Honor was on his right side, nude save for a thong she had put on to prevent any more of his seed from leaking out of her twat, hoping to leave her ovaries bathed in his baby batter as long as possible.

There were a few bridesmaids laying naked on top of him, making it impossible for him to see which beauty was waking him up with the first blow job of the day. There was day-old cum dripping out of the cunts of each bridesmaid, which he could feel on his abdomen. There were a few other nude ladies on the sides of the bed, the foot of the bed and even on the floor, each with a thoroughly fucked and inseminated pussy and anus. He had spent all night banging each babe's holes, busting a nut inside every girl at least once. He spent the rest of the night was spent playing sex games, drinking champagne out of each girl's booty cheeks, belly button, and cleavage, and sending pictures and photos of the sex party to each girl's white husband or boyfriend, taunting them and daring them to come over and fight for her honor. None of them did, many of them sent back photos of themselves masturbating to the photos they had been sent.

As Demarcus attempted to guess which girl was on his cock by the feeling of her lips and tongue, he contemplated on the night. It wasn't more sex than he could get in a night at college, in fact there were more than a few nights where he ran through an entire sorority pledge class of twenty or thirty. The girls were sexy for sure, but no rare beauties that he would remember for years to come.

But the girls did have a special charm. They were built different than the girls in college, more junk in more of the right places. Lots of thick thighs, juicy butts and tits big enough to stick his face and cock into. He was the first Black man most of them had ever experienced and their pussies were essentially virgin-tight because of it. More than anything, each girl he banged a was white girl directly taken from a white man. They didn't fight for their women like he hoped they would, but there was a special satisfaction that he was filling wombs with Black babies that might otherwise have been filled with white ones, and each girl was now introduced to BBC whereas they previously might have thought that their baby-dicked white hubbies was all the world had to offer. College girls are all already either Black cock sluts already or will inevitably become snowbunnies in their time there. Knocking up a 19 year old communications major doesn't actually cause a net increase in Black breeding, but knocking up a room full of these New England hicks did.

Demarcus came to realize that this town was not just one of the whitest, but also a solid blue town that mostly voted liberal and supported movements like Black Lives Matter. The white men weren't fighting for their women because they had subconsciously already given up any hope of competing with Black men and had only hoped they could keep their wives and girlfriends far away from them enough to raise a family and grow old together, Aggressive, racist white men who would attempt to fight him would come later on his trip through white America, but not now. His first stop in Vermont was an all-you-can-eat buffet of premium white pussy, women desperate for a taste of BBC and white men too cowardly to try to stop him. He spent about a week in the town until he had inseminated just about all of most beautiful women in the town with nearly no resistance or difficulty.

Demarcus scarcely ever thought about First Settlement or even remembered its name after leaving. But he left a irreparable impression on the town's people, and the town's gene pool. Seven months later, the booty call who told Demarcus about First Settlement drove through through the town to visit family on her Christmas break. The town was full of sexy babes with swollen pregnant bellies and milky tits, many of whom had already given birth to triplets and quadruplets with the rest still gestating singlets and twins. She was proud of the work he had done, permanently darkening the genetic makeup of one of the last all-white towns in the United States and introducing over a hundred women to the power of BBC.

But First Settlement was only the first stop in his cross-country breeding tour of white America, and not even close to the one he would exert the greatest effect on. His next stop was Luxemport, a rich suburb of Long Island where wealthy and powerful families hid their daughters from the allure of Black men in the city. He had heard that these women were stuck-up, superficial and self-important to the point of arrogance. He couldn't wait for the challenge.

Luxemport was a four-hour drive south from Vermont into the rocky, scenic suburbs of New York City, with a large population of big-shots who commuted to their high-powered jobs in Manhattan. Demarcus had heard about this town from a sorority queen slam piece named Iris who attended State College as a nepo baby.

Iris was a dumb party girl who liked coke and BBC more than books and homework. Her great-granddad was an alumni of State College and the her family gave the university enough money that a handful of rooms and buildings on campus were adorned with her last name, so the university accepted her for admission and generally puts up with her half-assed efforts to pass.

Iris flew out to Vermont to meet Demarcus after he had fucked his way through First Settlement, riding in one of her family's medium-sized private planes to a small airport near the town. Demarcus pulled up towards the runway and the buxom, bubbly Iris readily skipped from the plane to car wearing a long, dark trench coat. Before entering the car, she dropped her trench coat to the ground to reveal a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs, a black g-string with a Spades logo on the front, a barely-there black bra and some fishnet arm bands. Her family's servants and and pilots simply stared in awe of her beauty as she disappeared into the Black man's Mercedes, and Demarcus jetted off.

It was time to pay another white town a visit.