Black and Blue Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire makes her choice and learns about black breeding.
10.3k words
4.61
41.4k
64

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,223 Followers

"Dang it Claire - you sure you're alright?"

That was the thing about Skeet. He'd drop the n-word regularly and the f-word at least every two sentences but saying the word 'damn' outside of a genuine emergency was unthinkable! Just the sort of bullshit that she would soon be happily leaving far behind her. He was genuinely concerned for her though. She did appreciate that.

"Girl you just ain't been nothing like yourself over the last few weeks. Most everyone has been saying it - even the fucking Chief noticed. Is there anything wrong? Is there anything you need to tell me?"

The hairs rose up on the back of Claire's neck. Instinct. Why was Skeet asking her that now? His concern certainly was genuine for her but she was also aware that if Skeet and the boys knew the truth then their attitude would flip in a heart-beat. She'd be just like the McDaid girl to them. A jungle bunny, a race traitor, someone less than human. To be despised and to be expelled. Did he suspect the truth? She and Skeet had worked together very well but even so she wasn't sure she could put a limit on his potential reaction to finding out the real situation.

The situation since she had met Julius Moore, the man they called the 'Closer.' Since she had seen him in that run-down apartment in a notorious part of an already notorious city. Since she had watched him fucking Jean Butler, the missing woman she had gone in search of. Since she had returned to that flat repeatedly. Since she had seen the Closer plant his seed deep in his 'little bitch' again and again. Since she had learned that his seed had fulfilled its destiny, had made Jean just the latest of his many white baby-mommas. Since Jean, that new Black life already growing within her, had gone out of her way to recruit Claire herself as the Closer's new white bitch.

Since Jean had succeeded in doing so. There was no doubt in Claire's mind now that she was just marking time out here in Milvern County. She belonged in the city - she belonged to the Closer. He had shown her another life and her mind and body had reacted to that offer. She hadn't wanted to admit it to herself, sometimes she still didn't, but the evidence to the trained eye was undeniable.

Most obvious was the fact that she just couldn't keep away from that apartment, from him. She had called in sick to be with Julius Moore - something she had never dreamed of doing before. Her Police career had always been everything to her. It had won out over her marriage for sure. Yet here she was throwing it all away for... what? She knew there was no-one who would understand, no-one she could talk to about this. No-one outside of Jean Butler. Jean knew, the Closer's other women all knew. She knew.

The first thing she had done when she had finally got home was to set her phone up to film as she opened her cupboard and removed her newly acquired birth-control pills. She was careful to show the camera that the box was unopened. Once opened she removed the pills and carefully showed that all remained in place. That done it was a simple task to pop each pill out of its packaging and down into the toilet. Once the last of them had dropped into the water she had flushed them all away. She didn't waste time considering the wisdom or sense of her actions. Julius wanted it this way and what the Closer said is how it went. Besides, from the moment he had ordered this it had just seemed right. She shook her head a little at her own naivety. You didn't go with a man like the Closer and waste time with birth-control. There were no half-measures with a man like Julius Moore.

Another proof was the fact that Skeet had noticed that something was up. Plenty of folk had ended up behind bars by under-estimating old Skeet. He was not nearly so dumb as he sometimes liked people to think. Maybe he had sensed or understood more than she thought. That was dangerous, potentially very dangerous. Skeet and the boys had some deeply-held beliefs on such matters. She had already most definitely crossed the line with them. It was just as well that this situation wouldn't continue much longer.

"I'm sorry Skeet. I just don't seem able to shake this. I know I'm not really up to the work at the moment. I've been thinking about extended leave or maybe just handing in my badge."

Skeet's eyes narrowed just a fraction. She knew in that instant that he did not believe her or at least that he knew that she was not telling him something. They were officially only temporary partners but they had worked together for years. Skeet knew her and he knew something had changed.

"I'm serious here. What's got into you girl?" He seemed to be asking himself that question as much as her.

She didn't answer him. The truth was that nothing had - yet. She aimed to put that right at the earliest opportunity.

***

The young man on the corner held up a hand to her as she left her vehicle. He and his friends would keep an eye on her wheels. She knew he had been there last time she was here. No wonder he remembered her! She considered that as she walked over to the familiarly ugly building. Only once she had pressed the buzzer and been admitted did her attention turn fully to the Closer.

It was early afternoon - as the Closer had ordered. The building was quieter than before, the doors all closed as she passed them. Even old Desiree was not at her post. She reached the top floor and moved to the well-known door. She noted that the lock was still broken. One thing was certain - the Closer did not live in fear.

She knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Julius Moore, the Closer himself. She was again struck by what a big bear of a man he was. His gold tooth gleamed as he smiled. "Looking good there five-oh bitch. Show me it all." He spun a finger in the air to indicate his meaning.

She felt a thrill of pride as she slowly turned to allow him to check her out from every angle. She had not arrived in her uniform or her undercover outfit today. She had carefully picked out this look. She wore a pair of her own heels, less lethal than those he had provided for her but still a distinct change from her usual practical flats. Her regular pants were also discarded. Instead she wore a new pair of sheer thigh-high stockings and a dark grey skirt that ended half way down her thigh. She wore a matching dark-grey jacket over a scarlet silk blouse. Both blouse and jacket were opened to allow a generous display of cleavage. Her nail-polish and lipstick were selected to match the vivid scarlet of her blouse. She wore a little more than her usual minimal make-up. Just enough to make a girl feel special. Just enough to let her man know that she had made an effort to look good for him. She wore her red hair up.

'Hmmn - hmmmnnnnn." Julius let out a low hum of pleasure. Again Claire felt the thrill of pride at having pleased him. She knew this man was a connoisseur of the female form and it was a real ego-boost to have impressed him. She completed her circuit and stood in front of him. Julius casually moved a hand to the front of her skirt and then down to its hem. Claire felt her pulse quicken as the Closer moved his hand up under her skirt. He raised the material a little and she knew he was savouring the contrast of the pale flesh of her thighs with the darker material of her stockings. He moved his hands to the top of her thighs and a moment later his fingers gently touched the entrance to her bare pussy.

Claire let out a ragged breath. Her eyes seemed drawn to his deep brown ones. Once they met she knew that she couldn't look away. His eyes were as powerful, as magnetic, as the rest of him. She remembered Jean's obvious exhilaration at having the Closer as her man. She remembered and she understood. She eased her legs further apart and just slightly bent her knees. His exploring fingers teased the lips of wet pussy and then slipped inside.

Julius Moore nodded. His new bitch was playing by the rules. Looked damn fine - like some billionaire's PA. Nah - she looked better than that. Looked like a billionaire's PA in a porn film. Dressed classy but definitely down to fuck. He always liked it when everyone knew just what they was here for. Talking of which.

"What you here for Officer Doyle?"

"To be with you - to be your bitch."

"I know that - but why you here?" His eyes were full of confidence and amusement.

"I'm here to be fucked."

A trace of a smile flickered around his hard mouth. "Tell me again - but tell me right this time."

"I'm here to be fucked hard, fucked the way that you fuck your bitches."

"You need to come here for that? There ain't no white boys able to fuck you like that?" His hand shifted under her skirt and his thumb unerringly found her clit. She gasped, her body already tuned to a high pitch, already taking each of his movements and magnifying it. Sending the excitement and pleasure rushing through every part of her.

She didn't answer his question. She knew there was no need. Both of them already knew the answer to that question. That was why she was here.

Finally his hand left her pussy, left her wanting more. He moved it up to her face and left his glistening fingers in front of her lips. Again she understood. He was displaying her own excitement to her, her own arousal. Making it an undeniable fact that he could take her places she had never been before, could make her feel the way no white man could even imagine let alone match.

She opened her mouth and moved forward to take in his fingers. She sucked and licked them clean, tasting the combination of herself and his skin. It tasted good - like something she wanted a lot more of.

Finally he moved to one side and let her enter the flat. He pushed the door back into place behind her. He gestured into the other room - the one with the big old bed. "Been waiting long enuff."

It was only a few steps into that other room but it was far enough. Claire considered his words as she took those steps and knew he wasn't just talking about this morning. He had wanted her since he had first seen her, since she and Joe had busted in on him fucking Jean. She couldn't help the excitement that knowledge sent through her, fuelling her own impatience for what was to come.

She paused by the bed and felt him behind her, felt his hands find her waist. His words were breathed into her ear. "Lose the skirt and the heels, then lie back on the bed.

She obeyed him. She bend over to carefully remove her heels and felt his big hand cup the curve of her butt. Then she straightened up and let her skirt slip down her legs and to the floor. She lay on the bed and looked back at him, wondering if her sudden nervousness was showing in her eyes.

Julius Moore stood in front of the bed. He reached down to grasp the bottom of his black top and in one movement pulled it up and over his head. His dark muscular torso was revealed, his broad chest speaking volumes for his natural strength and power. He casually pushed down his pants and stepped out of them. It was the moment that she had been waiting for. His cock was every bit as big as she had remembered and he was already more than semi-hard. This time there were no competing attractions. It was obvious that he was hard for her.

The Closer was all business now. He moved to the bed and reached forward to grasp Claire's legs. She saw the swell of his muscles as he moved towards her, grasped her and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She couldn't help giggling but what he did next changed that. He moved up between her legs and let his hardening cock lay on her body. She felt its weight and warmth on her belly, saw its thick potent head reaching up past her navel.

Julius moved his hips slightly and allowed his shaft to travel against her skin. She saw his cock edge upwards and then it was in his hand and he was pushing it up against the lips of her pussy. Just enough pressure to tease her but just not enough to enter her.

"You came here to be fucked but you know that I don't only fuck. I use this to claim my women." He pushed his cock a little firmer against the entrance to Claire's pussy and seemed certain to push inside but at the last moment relaxed once more. "A woman that comes here knows what she wants. A woman that dumps her pills knows what will happen. A woman that comes to me and becomes my bitch knows the score. Just like you understand. I don't pick my bitches just to fuck them, you know that don't you?"

"Yes," she said, resisting the urge to push back against him, to finally get that Big Black Cock inside her where he belonged.

"So why you come here?" Again he firmly pushed his cock up against the length of her pussy lips.

"I came to be fucked and...", she hesitated momentarily because knowing it and saying it seemed hugely different things, "...maybe get pregnant."

"The great thing about breeding a hot white bitch," the broad head of his cock was pushed against her a little harder, "is even if it takes a while you just getting to fuck premium pussy all that time. If it happens fast then that's cool too because another fly little cracka ho is gonna be raising my baby. Any bitch feels short-changed she can come back in a year's time and we'll do it all again." All the time his eyes were on hers, hungry eyes that devoured any inclination she had held to deny him. "Now - what you here for?"

"I'm here to be knocked up, I'm here to be bred Black." The words came amazingly easy, her voice seemed startlingly calm and matter-of-fact. She knew that this was a primal thing, something coming from deep down within her, something that had always been there but until recently had always been denied.

The words were hardly out of her mouth before Julius pushed home. First an exploratory movement, savouring his new white pussy, and then into his rhythmn. Long regular remorseless strokes that with each push claimed a little more of her, pushed home a little deeper into her pussy.

She felt his big hands grasp her hips and felt the roughness of those hands, a workingman's hands. He hadn't spent his life in an office or behind a desk. He held her firmly as he began to really fuck her. Hard plunging thrusts that continued his claiming of her pussy. His fucking was forceful, insistent and demanding. Her body accepted it, experienced it and wanted more. This was like nothing she had felt with her other lovers. There was a raw intensity, a visceral primal power to it all.

Claire felt a frisson go through her whole body, felt the pleasure and the desire command her mind and flood her body. She gasped and moaned and gripped the bed-sheets with her fingers. The wave rose and crashed to the shore, left her lying with her mouth open and gasping for breath but Julius did not even break stroke. His hands held her firmly and his Big Black Cock kept taking her, kept giving to her.

"Fuck," she said. Well what else was there to say. The tide of her passion had crested but had not retreated. It was building again. Julius showed a ghost of a smile as he moved his hands up to her breasts, cupping them and using his thumbs to tease her nipples. She had always liked that. She loved it now.

He moved his big body up over her and she felt his weight. His mouth found hers as his hand hooked up under her shoulders. She responded in kind - bringing her arms around his broad strong back as he continued to fuck her. Long powerful strokes that built in intensity. Her body responded, adrenaline and endorphins surging through her blood. She could no longer see their union but her mind had captured it. The moment his hard Black cock had pushed into her bare white pussy. The image flashed into her mind now and she cried out a second orgasm. At the same time Julius grunted and pushed home in a last three hard thrusts. Seeding her. Breeding her.

The realisation hit her mind and her body responded again, powering a third orgasm before the second had even subsided. By the time he moved off and out of her she was just lying there, breathing hard.

She didn't say anything. What was there to say? Julius ran the fingers of one dark hand across her belly with surprising gentleness.

"That is some good fucking pussy. Tell you ain't been with no brotha before. You gonna have a lot of catching up to do - you been denying the Black man way too long. Not yet mind - not till I'm good and sure you got my little nigga growing up in here. Not till I closed the deal - not till I've made sure you a Black man's woman for good and for keeps. You just stay there for a few minutes - let my seed go to work."

He was telling her how it was going to be, she understood that. He assumed that she would follow his directions. He assumed that she would allow herself to be led down this new and radically different life path. He assumed an awful lot.

Her mind told her all of that but her body was not moving. She lay on the bed just as he had instructed her to. She remained there while he moved over to the little bathroom and washed up She was still there watching the door when Julius re-emerged. He acknowledged the fact with the faintest of nods. She felt a rush of pleasure at even that cursory sign of approval.

He gestured and she got up off the bed and moved towards the bathroom. Before she reached it he had moved round and behind her, taking her into his strong arms. She felt the breath from his mouth against her neck as he kissed her from behind.

"When did you know?" She didn't elaborate on the question. Somehow she just assumed that he would understand.

"When did I know I wanted you to be one of my baby-mommas? First time you walked through my door. You a fine-looking bitch you know that. Fine-looking bitches deserve the best."

His words were breathed into her ear, close and intimate. He dropped his mouth to the gentle curve of her neck and she felt the pressure as he kissed and sucked there. He was marking her - she knew that. His hands found her breasts and strong rough fingers worked her erect nipples with surprising gentleness.

"Fine white bitch deserves the best and the best is strong, potent, African seed. None of that limp-dick cracka shit - just a hard Black cock taking her just where she always needed to be."

His fingers pinched her nipples making her expel a shuddering gasp.

"Just where you always needed to be - that's right ain't it."

"Yes", she moaned as his mouth dropped back to the smooth exposed skin of her neck, as she felt him hard again against her back.

His body shifted behind her and then he was back inside her. That Big Black Cock finding a warm welcome as it pushed home.

"Oh," she gasped. He was claiming her with long deep strokes, much faster than the first time. She understood why. Her pussy was now his pussy, she knew him and she wanted him and she belonged to him. His to fuck and his to seed and his to breed.

"Fuck me," she said. She hadn't consciously decided to say those words they just seemed to have formed in her mouth naturally.

"Say it like you mean it." His rhythmn slowed within her into long teasing thrusts.

"Please fuck me - fuck me hard like before."

Still the long teasing strokes until she couldn't stand the anticipation any more.

"Breed me, fuck me and knock me up."

"You real quiet five-oh bitch. Tell me what you needing so I can hear."

Now she understood. She filled her lungs and shouted. "BREED ME, FUCK ME, KNOCK ME UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!"

As she yelled his hands tightened on her breasts and he began to give her what she needed. Fast, remorseless, deep strokes that penetrated deep into her and triggered her body's response. She felt his strength and his power, wondered at his technique with that big dick of his. She had fucked plenty of times before but never like this, never like she had been fucked this afternoon. It was so primal, so undeniable. Her mouth opened but only to let out long ragged gasps of breath.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,223 Followers