All Comments on 'Black & Tan Blues Ch. 03'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Like It

I am still not sure if this was the ending...still room to write more...will you? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worth The Wait!

Intense story, well written and covers the devistaion somthing like this would cause. Hope there is a part 4. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you...

...for the sequel. It is very good and greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Took a while but well done & it should end here!

The story & plot are written fairly well. Most of it is plausible and realistic. The author was successful in showing us the range of emotions that "these types of slut wives" can inflict upon a marriage & the un-intended consequences that will temporarily affect the child. Stupid sluts & brain-dead males make a terrible combination if the parties are supposed to be married & communicating with each other. Obviously, the slut named Connie is a major influence but the slut wife in this story knew/participated & willingly caused this destruction sequence to occur. Unfortunately, there was not any gunfire at the arrest scene that could have hopefully caused the participants in the motel room to be eliminated from the gene pool on a permanent basis. Hopefully, she [and the other 3] will rot in hell and not cause any more emotional conflicts on the "soon-to-be" ex-husband & child. Thank you author for finishing the story and not allowing some asinine "reconciliation at any costs" bullshit to distract from a realistic [well-deserved] consequence follow up to this completely stupid slut wife story. Kudo's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please

don't wait so long again to wrap this story up. It's not

finished I guess. Will he hook up with Casey ?

roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
great story

well written and so full of thr emotion that something kije this would cause...awoman that would do that not to her husband but to her daughter really does deserve to lose her....wasgetting fucked by a nigger worth losing everything...well she does have her life yet ....maybe she can learn from this mistake and change her life

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Very good writing.

A sad story in a way. Donna was just a weak woman who got herself mixed up in something she couldn't handle. Connie on the other hand was just a slut who didn't know any better. Well written story please continue writing. The ending was how it should be.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Fine story

Well written and plotted. I admit that chapter 03 only filled in many details about the background of the couple and executed the grand plan to protect Sam. I admit I got the feeling that Casey was going to come into their lives in a big way. What is very scary is the feeling that no agreement that causes physical separation of a couple can be guaranteed. People are vulnerable, we are vulnerable and we all make very stupid mistakes... Very Sad story. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Decent enough story

(no pun intended)

Some minor spelling errors, and the really annoying use of question marks where they have no business being.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Chapter 4, Chapter 4

can't wait for chapter 4. Just a little complaint the name of donna's father was changed to jerry at last. Can't wait for next one.

SneakyP86SneakyP86about 15 years ago
Is this all.......

I Liked this story alot,it was well written and was very believable.I think there is more here to be told however.I hope that you revisit it again sometime and let us know how the husband and daughter faired and maybe even let us see what became of the the exwife.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 15 years ago
About time!

Thank god you finally got this chapter done. I've been going nuts waiting for it to show up. The story's the same and the format is familiar, but the polish in your details and the sensible pacing move this story up a few notches above the average. I'd like to see a next or final chapter to wrap up the loose ends, but if you want to end it here, I can see that also. Good Job. Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good!!

Surely this is not the end !--Almost everyone deserves a second chance !

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 15 years ago
Well done.

Well worth waiting for. Whilst there is potential for a continuation this would provide a neat point to finish as well. So, what's it to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Very Best Story I Have Ever Read On This Site

Finally!!! I was going crazy waiting a month for Chapter 3. You absolutely crushed the naysayers who commented on Chapter 2. The great thing was how REAL this story sounds. Your pacing, level of detail, and depiction of emotions was fantastic. I've read every story in the Loving Wives section and you itmgr2010 are simply the best. Take a bow, sir. AND KEEP ON WRITING!!!!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 15 years ago
Great story

Surely one of the best ever. OK if it stops there, but really I'm sure we all want more.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 15 years ago
Great!

Great story! Writing is excellent. I do hope there will be a final chapter to wrap the loose ends. It would be interesting to see if Donna ever got her head screwed on properly after all this or did she become a slut for some black dyke in prison and screw up the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I hope that our hero doesn't fall in love with the wife again, and lives happily ever after. being cuckolded is one thing, BUT MENTAL ABUSE OF A CHILD.Children need emotional support. Donna is just being to selfish to realize she being manipulated. otherwise love this story can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
worth the wait

nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Work

Your series was great work. It showed sincere attention to detail and creativity. I can only echo the comments of those who want one more chapter. My suggestion, respectfully, for example would be to have it be from Donna's perspective from her initial contacts with Connie, to her abandonment of her daughter and family, to her involvement with the lowlifes, and finally to what she hopes to do once she gets out of prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
rollercoaster of a read

a real gut wringer; enjoyed tremendously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done

Really enjoyed it. But, there weren't many characters couldn't you keep their names straight: Connie/Cindy. Jack/Jerry. breaks the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Would have been better without the wait, though

If submitted on successive days, while the story was still fresh in the mind, this would have been a much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hey ...for once I have nothing to say...you said

it all. I hope that this isn't the end. The slut hasn't suffered enough. Now you need to tell how her friends..or former friends treat her. In the seventies a slut that fucked a nigger...I mean nigger...no real honest black person would have nothing to do with a nigger or for that matter fuck a white woman. They thought too much of white people back then...my how times change nyminus@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too maudlin for my tastes

The one major problem with your story is that it focuses on the smug self-rightousness of Ken. Sure, she fucked around on him but it didn't send him to prison. He falsified evidence and set her up to be emotionally destroyed and physically incarcerated. This wasn't about being a man, this was hurting someone because he could, to get what he wanted. Ken is no better than Donna, at least she didn't want to hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved It

It was an excellent read but I would like them posted together. I will still look for more great stories from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story

This story is written by a very talented author. It's a believable, as well as a sad and brutal story. One thing that the story still requires is Donna's won story and an answer the question "why Donna." The author has not really told us that "why." Because Connie was in charge and Donna went along with whatever for friend thought and did?: That's not enough. Moreover,Sam really wants to be with her mother. She's always asking when her mother will return to her. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
the story is not

finshed yet and as brilliant as it is written, there are 2 points besides the story that would be interesting. first where is the erotic point for literotica and second why seem women always so unsatisfied even if they have all that there is. none of those questions are answered so far. will they be in a last part and will there be more background information why all this hatred from the husband? being hurt and sad and full of angriness is understandable. but this is more than all that.

allforallallforallabout 15 years ago
Reality

It seems real in the sense that the people are enduring the unintended consequences.

You have written well and you have left us wanting more.

And to those commentators who think Ken was a self righteous prig. Hey she started it and was not about to end it safely for him or her daughter.

Moreover the divorce decisions favoring the mother no matter what were pictured accurately. If you believe your child would be in danger, you had to hit first and hard to save the child.

DjmcljrDjmcljrabout 15 years ago
Exceptional Read

Your writing is outstanding. I had almost given up hope as to your continuation of this story. I was not disappointed as to your continuance. You have talent. You do not disappoint. You write and I will read. Djmcljr

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A well written very sad story

The story has some reality to it as how the lives of the people involved were touched by one woman not wanting to take responsibility for her mistakes. Donna was led into the life of a slut too easy, and she just wanted to have fun. It didn't matter that she was destroying the lives of her family. Thanks for the very good well planned and executed story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's missing?

Notice the absents of the "nay sayers" and critics of chapter 2. Wonder why? Story was well written, but I'm not sure I agree with the harsh revenge. Little over the top. Otherwise a good read. Enough said.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
a compelling and moving story

Clearly this should be a hit with all survivors of post divorce/cheating (and those who identify with them). The ending provides catharsis not only by the revenge (and this time without skipping the main abusive villain -i.e. the (ex) wife!), but also by the broad support and recognition of friends and family which the husband enjoys. The opposite applies to the cheaters - big part of a revenge (when it works) for a moral offense is in the ability to recast the shame and the stigma on the offender(s). Yes, not much have changed in the human psyche, we don't always need a physical letter "A" on the adulterers for the shame to take its effect...<P>

My one reservation is in the same venue of my comment to the second chapter. It would have added depth and interest to the story had you shed some light on the unexplained (if credible) behavior of the wife. Why indeed did she allow herself to fall that badly? Moreover, why did she turn against her husband in such a nasty way (it's another level beyond secretly having an affair). Still, despite the potential to be even more, this story was compelling and moving.

fregenfregenabout 15 years ago
She's not a criminal

She is unfaithful. Perhaps a slut. Assuredly a weak woman who easily led astray. She doesn't deserve her husband. She acts without considering the hurt her actions will have to her daughter, husband, or other family.<P>

But she is not a criminal. And she is about to go to jail for a crime she did not commit.<P>

I think there is a difference between revenge and justice. The husband certainly got revenge. He got more than even. He has taken away himself, their daughter, home, financial assets, the respect of her parents, probably their friends, her freedom, and her job. He has done a wonderful job of utterly destroying her. But is it justice?<P>

She was terribly wrong in what she did. But she never intended to hurt him deliberately. He can't say the same.<P>

Thanks for sharing

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Excellent writing

But the characterizations of Ken and Donna were too shallow for me to understand: 1) how Ken could claim to have loved Donna, his in laws, and his daughter, and then destroy them in his need for revenge; 2)how Donna could fall so far and fast, doing things that her parents and in laws could not believe possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BRAVO # 55

Excellent well thought out story!You have had the good sense to keep your plot within the parameters of the time and place that you described in your story.All too often authors attempt to give different values to events of the past that we would have in our politically correct world of today.Due to the fact that Donna's behavior was so egregious,the punishment should fit the crime.In the context of the time the reaction of her family to her felonies is consistent with the response such behavior would have elicited.In fact,I believe that her family would not have bailed her out or allowed her to move home.Even today, possession of more than $100,000 worth of misery with intent to distribute is a major crime.There seems to be an attempt to re-write most of the classic works of fiction to conform to today's attitudes and morals.Much of the criticism that has been levelled upon this particular work centers on an attempt to force the past to conform to our present day mores.It is my hope that the author will continue his fine efforts on this and future works.Ritterburg#55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It was an OK story, but

who the hell is Jerry that you mentioned at the end of the story. Please, get a proff reader next time.

CaballariusCaballariusabout 15 years ago
Great Entertainment

Loved the story. Good writing. Too bad you can't get revenge like that in real life.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
Enjoyed the hell oout of it

Well said (maybe a little long) GREAT ENDING! I Love A Happy Ending!

fudgeswirlfudgeswirlabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Thank for you completing this story, or at least getting the next part out! (I can't imagine that there would be much more to write on this, but if you want to write another chapter I will be happy to read it.) I enjoyed this series very much. You are a good writer and story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Entertaining Series of Stories!

Good work! I hope that you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
last chapter

I missed this chapter when you posted it. Really liked the story and the last chapter.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 15 years ago
A Very Sad Series, but Believable

In terms of plot, this is one of the saddest series on the site, although it is well and credibly written. Another classic tragedy - nobody wins here. I'd almost like an epilogue - would sure like to see some "living well" revenge on the part of Ken and Sam, and for that matter, the poor grandparents. As for Donna, my guess is that she would have a long hard road back to any semblance of a reasonable life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An Emotional Tale

Both of your submissions are good reads. Full of emotion, realism, and a good writing style. I look forward to reading more of your work.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
What a superb well written story !

By an accomplished and very competent Author. One of the best there is !

Thank you Author . Ross.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
One little inconsistency:

The judge would have never kept her away from her daughter because of the sexual things she did. Maybe because of the Drug-thing but as far as judges are concerned you can bang the whole town and still be a good mother, just ask the many husbands who divorced their cheating slut-wifes only to learn that she gets custody over their children and they have to pay alimony to her on top of childsupport. Paying your Wife for cheating on you, what a great comment on how fucked up our judicial system is.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
He is not only a criminal; he is a fool.

The story is not only implausible; the story is impossible. First he planted drugs and lied to police. His phone calls were recorded and voice recognition will prove that he lied to police when he stated he did not know anything about it.

Second, even without voice recognition, he would go to prison. The police are not very smart but they are not stupid. Once they start digging and start questioning Donna, they are going to suspect that she had nothing to do with drugs since nothing in her background indicated that she is the type to deal in drugs. Therefore, they had to be planted and her husband is the only person with motive.

Third, the husbands alibi will unravel when the police start questioning his friends, the union, and people at work.

Fourth, too many people know that he was involved and lied. He lied to the police about knowing about Donna and the Black and Tan club. At least two friends and a friend’s wife know that he lied. When the police question them, at the very least the friend’s wife will talk.

Finally, far too many people know about the drug purchases and drug planting and the husband left a money trail that he will not be able to explain. The money trail alone will cause the police to start asking questions and there is no way to keep a secret when a half dozen people know about it. And, when they have to testify under oath and are threatened with prosecution and offered immunity in exchange for the truth, they will squeal like a stuck pig.

The prick wanted custody and doesn't care how many innocent people such as Donna's parents he harms to get his way. However, he not only will not get custody, he committed so many crimes that will go to prison for 10 to 20 years.

Since the story is impossible, I could only give it a 3*** rating.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it 5 stars

reguardless of the newly elected Atty general DWornock, and his legal mind that only comes close to Perry Mason or maybe Ben Matlock. I was the only way to handle his slutty wife.

I am glad that bitch got busted, set up or not.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
To DWornGimdumb

Okay Wornock I'll make this real simple for you since you seem to have the mind of a three year old. If you read the intro to each chapter of the story it clearly states that this story is set in the early to mid 70's when there wasn't a thing called voice recognition software.

As for planting the drug's did you miss the little bit at the bottom of page three when it was stated that there really was a drug deal going down in that room on the night in question?

Instead of trying to show to everyone here that you are a Genius about everything lean how to read and comprehend a story first

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Marveled at the detail involved in relating the secondary but still severe repercussions of betrayal to those who are only peripherally involved.

I defer & concur to all the plaudits given by comments before me. Yet as the narrator noted at the end - Donna was thinking only of herself for the past few adulterous months.

The contrived ( but deserved in my opinion ) arrest is what finally brings home what she has done to husband, of course, but also her parents & child. Great job by author in painting & detailing these ripples of anguish..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who is this pompous ass slamdog ??

God save us from uneducated cretin, probably Brit.

To the story. This is one of the most superbly written and executed story by one of the best authors on this site. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVEN FROM A PERFECTLY PLAYED PLAN

the fall out is horrific for the innocents, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

lordslamdawgg is such a retard

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Some times life just fucking hurts

This one is more than a little extreme -

Possible - certainly - "real" who knows -

You hope there is some Agatha Christie moment coming to save them -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Wow! Emotionally hard hitting. Five stars. Your words captured the emotions beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bail?

Why bail her out, just leave her to rot with the other skanks in jail.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Epilogue

Would be nice to add epilogue to your stories. Love the writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Reading again...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. Another man who is decisive.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NOW THINK....WAS IT WORTH ALL THE EFFORT

thinking about all the damage by everyone. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Damn, man!

That's the BTB story to end all BTB stories.

You have a mean, evil streak floating around somewhere. (Chuckle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
100 carat diamond!

Thus is the best BTB story ever! Long but absolutely worth reading! 5-stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent so far

The only thing I would change is getting the reason why she deliberately destroyed her marriage and family, as well as her reason for continuing to lie.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* Outstanding Realistic Story

Sadly, I know of similar in real life that happened to a friend. Tragic.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Awesome job

A well crafted story that is very believable. 5*!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SEX, DRUGS, ROCK N ROLL WERE VERY PREDOMINANT FOR THAT PERIOD

and some people got over carried away in the aftermath, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ken is an idiot.

He talked too much on the phone to the reporter. Then he goes to the report after the bust and talks to the reporter. Of course the report is going to recognize his voice. Ken should have purchase for cash a voice changer!

BigDee44BigDee44about 4 years ago
over the top on punishing Donna

The drugs in the purse were unnecessary. They also made for more reason to question him. And it probably made it worse for her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's how you burn a bitch

All the pussies and wimps should stay away from this story. There are enough cuck stories for you out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 dime bags and a 'quantitiy' of blow?

Sheesh. Lucky there was a real dealer in the background, because Ken'd big drug deal (that he broke open the real estate account to cover) was worth a couple hundred bucks. Unless a 'quantity' means more than an 8 ball.

IT's not hard to get prices online. Wasn't hard a decade ago when this was published either.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
A great story

I always prefer happy stories, everybody forgives and forgets. This one could be told that way, the wife getting off drugs and they get back together. But, though sadder and so unfortunate, this one follows a more likely path. You would hope a husband could find forgiveness. You would also hope a father, forgive or not, would protect an innocent child. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All the time to prepare and still wimpy

Makes you doubt his manhood

jtwheels

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

Donna may go to hell, but Ken will be burnt under the broiler. Ken's misconduct is worse than anything Donna did.

OI hope the author gets burned by having someone plant drugs on him and see how he like it.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I read this story some time back. Liked it then, like it now. Like 012Say I like happy endings too. I am just not smart enough to see how you could get there with the way this story developed. Extremely well written, I didn't catch more then a hand full of mistakes and they didn't really take anything away from the telling of this story. Loved it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

So I love BTB stories, but that's too macabre for me! Yes, she is a cheating slut and he has every right to be mad at her. But lining her with drugs is criminal in itself. That's not okay with me. Still, your narrative style is very, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

planting drugs on them after everything is perfect, only bitches have a problem with that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that's part 3; still have no idea why she careered off the tracks after 4 years of near perfect marriage....still nice read even if we never will know if he got one of those jobs. Single dad bringing up a child not very easy at all. Okay so now for part 4 hope it holds up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Powerful story. Engaging. Thank you.

Ed

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

Outstanding good. Compelling.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Slow start. Powerful in this chapter.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Why the fuck is he paying her Bond seriously I'd take all the money it's not like she can do anything about it in Prison.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I just read it again after a year. The writing is marvelous and exciting. I just want to say that his separation from her daughter just isn’t fair. She cheated on him and he destroyed her but a four year old girl needs her mother and despite her betrayal she was a decent mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cheater does to so many people it's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite poignant. Pretty nasty he put drugs in her purse. Wasn't necessary as it turned out. Calling in a tip was tough but fair given her betrayal. As ee learn next chapter, she really did have a substance abuse problem, and Connie is just the worst. So much lying and betrayal. Feel bad for the little girl and the baby brother that Donna and the MC will never have. Substance abuse is a terrible thing. It wasn't just the fucking behind his back several times with Curtis, it is the insidious disconnect where Donna just doesn't care about being a mother or wife and needs her rest and is only looking for her next night out to get high and drunk. Sad.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

Just discovered this author and wish he was still at it. Donna would not have gone to Eaton County jail as the Red Roof off "US123" is in Ingham County.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

A pretty good yarn, but not much Femdom agitprop…

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Pretty harsh BTB. She will probably go to jail or prison and the daughter will suffer without her mom.

maninconnmaninconn9 months ago

Great story! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Getting Curtis and James busted for possession and sale was a doable reaction but planting drugs on Donna was dumb. Having drugs from the hospital will get her fired but it is the strongest lead back to Ken as the obvious person who would have access to her purse. Take out the two drug dealers but just get a divorce from a mother who endangers her child. Wonder how Chapter 4 is going to play out?

phill1cphill1c15 days ago

"Getting Curtis and James busted for possession and sale was a doable reaction.." oh, because they are just some niggers? Sorry, doesn't work for me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous