All Comments on 'Black & White'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pleasant prose...........

What does " I practically cringed when he gave him." mean?? I am not sure she WILL get a taxi voucher next time....are you??

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Exciting

Lovely reading while home alone:-)

Emily

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
True rape?

Not that I've ever been raped, but my guess is that when you really have been raped you show even in retrospect a lot more distress and pain about what happened than we see here. To be sure this is a sex story site and there is a presumption, I suppose, that women are really up for it especially where it's between a white woman and a black man. Are white women ever allowed to say no to Black men in the literature? Do they ever actually want to say no....? Apparently not from the literature.

To be sure the tendency to orgasm when raped is well-documented, the "my body betrayed me" syndrome..... but even then I'd expect a whole lot more real anguish from a genuine rape story.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Like it

I like several things about this story. The obvious black on white thing but also the size difference and reluctance. The thing I found of wack was the tickling, not believable. Would have liked to have it develop more into her looking for more and finding that she had a fetish for really large Blackmen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A funny story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape. And by a big scary Black man. Oh, and, she couldn’t resist herself, and ended up liking it. Sexist, racist, drivel, a major turn off. I’ve enjoyed several of your stories, but this just crossed too many lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was at school and when coming back to school a black guy raped me. I was a virgin and ok i admit i was a little sexist. But he did so bad with me, he took me and threatened me, i was just in shock so i did what he said. He took me home and started raping me, i don't know what happened to me, i told him to rape me more and impregnate me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous