Black and White and Red all Over

Story Info
What happens when William's foot fetish is discovered...
3.5k words
4.2
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the blue, Amy asked, "don't you mind the smell?"

I froze.

"Huh? What smell?" I asked stupidly. I mean, the smell of her feet was so apparent, had been so apparent for the better part of the afternoon, ever since she had returned from her lunch date, which was as much to say as a quickie with her trucker husband in the cheap motel down the road, took a seat at her desk, which I had been sharing with her the past two weeks or so, and kicked off her shoes. As I sat there, trying every trick to keep my mind on my work, on the laptop screen in front of me, and off of the sissy fantasies that often times involve the smell of sexy womens' dirty feet, I had an idea... what if the smell of feet was visible?

Amy's foot smell would be the color of Gumby... that awful drab green gray. Yes, a mist the color of Gumby, heavy... prone to falling on the floor, not easily dissipated by drafts...

And in that very instant, she knew all there was to know about me. She began to laugh and for several seconds, maybe even over minute, which is actually a very long time to be laughed at when one's innermost secret has been discovered and as she did so, was looking straight at me and I turned away. And then she started in earnest.

"My feet of course! Hahahaha! Can you smell them now?"

And all of a sudden, spinning around in her swivel chair, she shoved her feet against the side of my face and gave my face a good rubbing before I came to my senses and pushed her feet away.

"Oh," I said stupidly, "yeah... I I guess so..." I was so very embarrassed.

"HaHaHa! You only guess so? Oh, well be sure to get a good smell this time!" And this time her feet were back in my face and this time they were very aggressively rubbing up and down my face and in my hair and on my neck and this time I had to do something!

I stood up.

"Excuse me, Amy... I I've can I get by?"

There was nothing else for me todo, but to stand up and leave. But as common courtesy would have dictated, she didn't move to let me by, instead, she made the distance that I had to navigate by her, behind her, nonexistent by backing her chair against the wall, thus eliminating my only egress, unless I climbed over the desk which I considered, but didn't do... which in hindsight, I should have done. She looked at me and I at her until I turned away, quite flushed with the heat of humiliation.

I think that this said it all, she won and I lost, and it was all she needed to size things up, to size up our relationship, to size up my personality and how it could suit her.

Still sitting, blocking my path, daring me to assert myself and knowing that I wouldn't, she suddenly grabbed hold of my tie and wrapped it around her hand and then pulled with two hands and I resisted, though I didn't dare touch her for fear of some sort of sexual harrassment charge.

I really liked my job... I was in the corporate executive training program.

She was strong and had the advantage of pulling with two hands and getting additional leverage by propping a foot against the desk and I had nothing, nothing but my own strength and will and despite everything, I was able to maintain my position, countless push-ups and sit-ups I supposed. If she suddenly let go, as a trick, I would have been slammed against the wall.

She looked at me and I at her.

"William, get down on your knees..." she said, her voice completely devoid of any levity, "or else."

Though I had only known Amy for a month or so, her manner had always been lighthearted. For me to see this side of her, I was scared shitless.

"I'm going to count to three and when I get to three, I'm going scream, rape."

I looked at her and she at me and I once more turned away.

"One... two..."

And although this couldn't be happening, I knew that it was and that I had to do what she wanted.

I sank to my knees and waited for whatever was to come next.

I felt emotionally beaten, I was emotionally beaten. This was no joking matter.

I was unable to resist. Now she moved in closer, her contented face close to mine. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she didn't. She opened the top filing cabinet drawer of her desk.

What she was going to take out of it?

But, I should have wondered what she was going to put in it, for she took my tie, as much as she could given that it was still around my neck, placed it in the drawer and slammed it shut! She pushed in the lock button and I was trapped! Trapped on a paisley silk leash!

I was helpless!

I didn't know what to do or what to say!

I was trying to pull it out, but without a pair of scissors... or the key, I wasn't going anywhere quickly.

Still, I kept tugging, pulling... trying to somehow work the lock button.

Her feet were back now... resting on the small bit of desk between my face and my laptop.

"William, while you're just sitting there, why don't you make yourself useful and give me a nice foot rub? You don't mind the smell, do you? In fact, I think that you like the stinky smell, don't you?"

I didn't answer.

And then Amy's heel slammed atop the keyboard and ran across the fragile keys, typing gibberish on the screen. "More feet, less computer!"

"Wait! You're going to break my computer!"

And so that she wouldn't damage the keyboard, and although it was awkward on many levels, I began to massage her feet and though I didn't have the nerve to look up from the laptop display, knew from the sounds that she was reading some magazine like People or Hollywood Reporter... something like that.

The smell was putrid!! I felt like throwing up!!

"In fact, all feet, no computer!"

With her toes curled around the top edge of the laptop screen, she slammed it shut.

I thought she had broken it!

Then she was speaking... on the phone.

"Brenda, would and Janet please come in my office. I have something to discuss with the both of you."

"No, how about a week from next Thursday."

"Yes, right fucking now!"

"Well after you've closed out then!"

"Just get your fucking ass in here!"

Amy slammed the phone down.

"What a bitch!"

Now with the added stress of Brenda and Janet, I felt like a man that was sentenced to prison, but just hadn't gotten to jail yet, for a crime that he did not commit no less and i sweated and flushed even more now feeling even more heat as if the heat from Lynn's hot black pantyhose feet were not enough.

The door opened and I saw Brenda before she saw me.

She marched in and I knew that she was irate because she wanted to get out of here. It was Friday after all.

And before she even asked what Lynn wanted and before she even expressed that she wanted to get the fuck out of here, that she still had to finish closing out her cash drawer, the first words out of her mouth were, "this place smells like feet!"

And I knew that this was not going to go well.

"Did you say something, Brenda?" Amy asked innocently.

"I said that this place stinks like..."

I supposed that it was because my body was hidden behind Amy's desk and my face was mostly hidden behind Amy's feet, that she didn't see me at first. But when we did make eye contact with one another, it became clear to me that her closing procedures could wait.

Her demeanor was quite changed now.

She sat down, her desire to leave right away was forgotten. She sat down on one of the two shabby guest chairs that were arranged in front of Amy's desk.

"Oh, nothing really," Amy said innocently enough, continuing to emory board her nails and inspecting them at intervals, as if me, on my knees, my tie stuck into a desk drawer, massaging her feet that at the moment were resting on the keyboard of my laptop was the most ordinary of things, "just waiting for hubby to get home and give my pussy a good stiff fucking and getting a foot massage by my foot sissy after such a hard day at work. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I thought that I could borrow him."

"Oh, I'm afraid my hubby will be quite busy tonight... you know how it is. Been four days, well... seven according to the log book! hahaha, but if you can wait, I'm quite certain that he can fit you in... or should I say, maybe you could fit him in... maybe tomorrow?"

"Well, I don't think that I can wait that long, unlike you, that hasn't had a big fat dick stuffed in you since Tuesday, thank you very much. After all, my man has been fucking me regulary with his big fat dick. Now that that's cleared up, I was talking about sissy foot boy here. Can I borrow him."

"Oh, my little footboy, William? Oh, I don't know. He likes the way my feet smell, but he might not like yours."

"Oh, I didn't realize that he was such a connoisseur of smelly feet. But there's only one way to find out."

Now she sat on the desk corner just opposite me, and swung her legs and her white pantyhose feet in my face.

"What do you say, Willllllliam? Hmmm? Like the way my feet smell?

"Get a good smell, I want to make sure my smelly feet are up to your high... or should I say, your low standards and all..."

Now I had two pairs of feet in my face, on my head, rubbing, sliding... exploring.

I was roasting and my heart was pounding out loud!

I tried the drawer again.

"Well," sneered Brenda, "what do you say, Willllliam? Enjoying the delicate bouquet of my feet?"

I didn't say anything... just tried the drawer. This was awful!!

Now I felt knuckles rapping atop my head.

"Hello? Hello? Earth to William! Earth to William!! Hello, William! Come in, William! Hahahaha!! Did someone tell you to stop rubbing my feet?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" and "This place smells like feet! HAHAHAHA!!"

Now Janet.

"Hahaha! That's what I said," Brenda laughed.

"Move over." Now Janet sat on the desk as well. "See, told you he was some little foot sissy."

"Here ya go little foot sissy boy," Janet said, " more feet for your face!"

Red pantyhose feet now.

As i sat there... kneeled there... i thought that it was incomprehendible that the smell of Janet's feet was somehow distinct... and not in a good way.

I felt... a combination of nasea and lightheadedness. I couldn't think clearly.

I wished that i could pass out.

But, as it was, I could not.

Instead, I had to endure their hurtful comments, their feet, the liberties their feet took with me, my face, my hair, my mouth... and the smell!

I just had to endure until I could figure out how to get out of this predicament.

The worst was having to answer there questions, which I refused to answer... whose feet smelled the best, whose toes tasted the best...

I was in such a bad way that i didn't know whose toes were curled around my nose, whose toes were in my mouth... I began to cry which made them laugh.

They were having fun, laughing, joking... it was if they were drunk on the power that had over me.

I was in a daze i supposed, but still aware enough.

Amy was talking to me.

"Had enough of my feet, William? Hmmm?" Amy asked sweetly and in a voice, completely devoid of moisture and barely above a whisper, and spoken by one that had been completely browbeaten and broke, I answered, "... yes... yes, please..." Finally, this nightmare was at an end, but it wasn't. There was still more.

"Mmmmmm, how 'bout some pussy then? Mmmmm..." She stood up from her chair and positioned herself on the desk so that my face was now between her black pantyhose thighs, and I was now looking into the darkness of her skirt. "Some nice, juicy pussy...mmmm... so juicy... mmmm... waiting for hubby to get back from his cross country run... mmmm..." She was rubbing herself, her hand now on the inside of her sheer-to-waist pantyhose.

Her other hand was on the back of my head, pulling me in closer even as she was scooching herself forward.

The smell was thick and I felt that it was somehow taking up all of the oxygen out of the air.

"Mmmm... you can smell my pussy... but, no kissing my pussy... kay?"

Now her fingers were getting a purchase on my hair.

"Mmmm..."

"Well, you can kiss my pussy, but no tongue... mmmmmkay?"

"Mmmmm... well, you can lick my pussy, but only through my pantyhose... only through my pantyhose gusset, okay?"

I couldn't help myself... I began kissing her through the white cotton gusset.

"MMMMM!! That feels nice!"

"At work i wear pantyhose without panties because they rub against my clitty so naughtily with every single move and tease me all day long." But, she admitted in a lower voice, "they make my pussy so sweaty and smelly, don't they? ... mmmmm... but, you don't mind the smell do you? Mmmm... you like the smell, don't you???"

"Go on, you can smell my pussy through my pantyhose gusset, but no kissing, okay..."

Her thighs were wide open, giving me crushing my head and I was remarkably uncomfortable... on my knees, sweating, the smell... I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen.

Now her pantyhose clad pussy was grinding against my face.

"Mmmm... that feels nice. Well, you can kiss my puss, but no tongue... is that okay... mmmm...I am a married woman after all!"

Then she acquiesced.

"Well, okay... you can lick my puss... here, I'll take my pussyhose off you little panty... I mean, I'll take my pantyhose off you little pussy! Hahahaha!"

"Oh, fuck it! Just dive right in! Hahahahahaha! You can lick my pussy all you want... all I want... mmmm... wait a minute... here let me take these pussyhose off... just wait right there..."

Relief!! Fresh cool air!!

She stood up to hike up her skirt and pull down her hose, giving me a little bit of a wiggle striptease show, she turned around to present to me her rear with a wriggle and jiggle and then sad to say, there was no more fresh air.

Oxygen!!

But not for long.

When Amy stood up to pull down her hose and turned to give me a little bottom wriggle jiggle show, Janet took her place!

"Move your meat, lose your seat! Hahahaha!"

"You fucking bitch!!"

"Wait your fucking turn! Hahaha!"

"Now suck on my clit you dumb cunt!"

Janet was ready, her pantyhose and panties pulled down, and her pussy had unencumbered access to my face. Her fingers grabbed a handfuls of my hair as if they were reins.

I knew that if this day was to ever end, I had to do as they said.

I started to lick between her labia with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmmm... that feels nice... very nice..."

"Don't you fucking dare stop!"

My head was between thighs once more, Janet's thighs.

She had been biding her time, watching, waiting for her turn and now that Amy's back was turned, she took it!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

"Hahahahahaha! Move your smelly feet, lose you seat!" was Janet's tart retort.

The tops of my ears were grabbed and pulled. "Now get to lickin'!"

"Oh shit!! Mmmmm... that does feel fucking good! Mmmmm, hubby doesn't lick my pussy... mmmmmmm... but you do... mmmmm... you do... don't you... you do...!!"

"Don't stop! Just keep lickin' just like that!! Mmmm... I'm gonna give you a creamy surprise!"

And did she ever.

I don't know how many ounces of her juices that I swallowed, but it was enough that I had to swallow. It came in one big gush and caught me by surprise and left me spluttering. I thought that some of it might have gone down my lungs.

They then played a dirty little trick on Amy. Under different circumstances I might have gotten a chuckle or two since it was so obvious what they were doing, but as it was, it was I that was the one to pay the price for it. After Janet orgasmed, my face was finally released from between her thighs and the cool air felt so wonderful that I almost cried tears of joy! But she didn't relinquish her seat to Amy despite Amy's protests for her to make haste, in her words, "to hurry the fuck up you skanky bitch," and the like.

Instead of moving, Janet picked up the office phone and made a phone call.

Almost at the same time, Amy's cellphone rang in her purse which was hanging on the hook behind the office door.

"Now who can that be???!!"

"Maybe it's hubby! Hahaha!"

Amy went to retrieve her phone and while her back was turned, Janet and Brenda changed places!

Before my face was locked in earnest between Brenda's thighs, I heard some of the conversation which was mostly one way. Janet and Brenda were laughing hysterically and were really unable to respond to Amy's torrent of insults.

Brenda, already pantyhoseless spread her pussy lips for me and I started with some light tonguing and sucking on her clitoris.

She was very responsive, but didn't orgasm for a long, long while.

She was shaven bald, which made things easier for me, but still after Janet, my tongue was tired and I was tired and uncomfortable and hot and sweating and knew that even if Brenda would ever orgasm, I still had Amy to service.

And before Brenda's thighs snuggled up and muffled my ears and hearing, I heard Amy and she was furious.

There was no relief for me either. The head slaps, I was like a mule being beaten to work harder and I had to lick and suck and lick and suck and I thought that Brenda would never orgasm, but she did eventually and I was almost as happy as she.

I felt sick from the pussy... and the stress and the heat! I was sweating buckets and I really felt faint.

But, I knew I had more pussy to service.

"Now it's my fucking turn you little faggot!! Lick my pussy!" Amy hissed, and grabbed my hair even more forcefully and mashing my face into her smelly, hairy pussy. "I said lick my pussy you little shit! And I mean right fucking now!"

And I was too scared out of my wits to do anything but!

In truth, there wasn't too much that I had to do, at first anyway.

All I did was to stick my tongue out a little and let the grinding that she was doing do the rest.

"Mmmm... that feels sooooooo good. Start licking my lips... mmmm... mmmm... I I haven't had my pussy licked in such a long time... mmmm..."

Then there was a combination of hair pulls and head slaps both of which really hurt.

"Lick harder... mmmm... yes, that's right... mmmm..."

"MMMMMMM!! That's it!! Suck right there!! Suck my clit you little shit!! MMMMMM!! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP!!"

My face was soaked, my shirt too, with pussy juices and tears. I couldn't wait to breathe fresh air!! Without warning and a lot sooner than I had expected, she exploded in my face and I was spent and sick and weak.

My face was finally dismounted.

There was laughter and friendly chit chat and then the phone did ring.

Amy's husband would be home in ten minutes or so.

Then everything became black.

I thought for a second that it was my vision, but realized that someone, Janet from the sound of it, had pulled Amy's black pantyhose waist over my head. And then another layer of pantyhose waist and then yet another. "What's black and white and red all over???!! Hahahaha!!"

And while someone, unsure who it was, tied the leg and foot portions of the three pairs of pantyhose into tight little knots about my neck, Amy told me that she had to go... and would I lock up?

"... ... ... y y yes yes yes, Amy..."

"You're such a sweetheart!"

"I'll just put the little ole key on the desk corner here! Don't lose it!"

And before they left the office laughing, Amy turned off the lights. "Don't want to waste electricity, William, after all, this is a bank! Hahahaha!"

"... ... n n no, Amy..."