All Comments on 'Black and White Ch. 03'

by skyunending

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PLEASE... Don't leave me begging...!!!

I LOVED this saga the moment I read it!!! The concept of good and evil fighting for one goal might be familiar, but you've managed to turn it into a heartwrenching and astoundingly beautiful story!!! God, I always feel this delicious tingle in my groin everytime I read your words. Aiden... I can relate to him. You've made a character I can empathize. Black and White... Two powerful men that only the deep recesses of the ultimate sexual desires can conjure. These two magnificent specimens of masculinity are nothing short of brilliant. If only they existed in real life... Please do not hesitate to write the rest of the story. This is another Literotica classic in the making!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

This is a fantastic read. I love the plot and the characters.

I just have one thing. Maybe you could look into getting an editor? I don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but the occasional mistakes kinda jolt me out of the amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um...

I'm sorry I tried. I love the concept and you have obviously put a lot of thought into this, but I am having a hard time reading this. I hate saying this but it's kinda like a 5th grader store it then added a lot of really big words that most people don't use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous