All Comments on 'Black and White Ch. 07'

by skyunending

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a great series

It was the concentration on Aiden's story, as well as the fantasy, that put this up to a higher level of storytelling. I look forward to your next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Magnigicent story. Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. Some of the spelling and other errors made it a bit difficult to read, but I loved it. Very imaginative. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WRITE MORE

hehehe sry, its just the series is awesome to say the least, plz right more. I luved it by the way, it was.... mindblowing. the ending... yea well... yea... u get the point. i'd be a crime to not right more stories... ill be checkin every week. dont keep me waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

i loved it. wonderful and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Great

It had to end that way. The Emporess was the one screwing everything up. Very well plotted. I really enjoyed reading the epic battles and the way you described them too. Maybe not repeat decriptive words so close together ("rife" in the last chapter, for example) or repeat things verbatum when you want to bring it up again (the paragraph about the "reverse time hourglass" thing). Other than that, really great story. I look forward to a new one. :) (25,female)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awwww

wonderful story. although i hoped that aiden will come back in the epilogue, it was best to end w/Black and White. the grammatical and spelling errors were a bit confusing at times, but you did a great job nonetheless. good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

This was absolutely fantastic! I'm sure you're sick of hearing this, but the spelling and grammatical errors bugged me quite a bit. I only mention this because I think you have the talent to get your work published but no publishing house is going to take you seriously if you do not read your work over more carefully.

But anyway, the story was fantastic. I always love reading fantasy stories because they're just so cool. I could really see this as a movie, the special effects would be mind-blowing! Your story was amazingly imaginative, hot, sweet, sexy and just beautiful. I was very saddened about Aiden's death but I also see why it was necessary. Black and White are perfect for each other. It was always meant to be the two of them.

Still, I do have one complaint. After giving us all that hot sex between Aiden and Black, the least you could do is write up a mind-blowing sex scene between Black and White. Come on, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Torn...

I love it but saddened at the same time... I was hoping for a better ending for Aiden and not what happened.. :( but all in all it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Wild Fantasy

Laying down your own life for the ones you love is a very wild fantasy. I'd be the happiest person if I ever get such an opportunity. I thought you fellas cannot move beyond the skin and flesh. Kudos to you! You have taken it beyond this first boundary.

ray_rayxpray_rayxpover 14 years ago
~Crys~

Omg i was set to tears by this ur amazing.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 14 years ago
I loved it

Like one of the previous readers, I built a bond to Aiden and cried too... Really good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A simply wonderful story, you have a real skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

I'm actually in tears right now. Brilliant story!

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think this story was so great, it should be made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it don't get me wrong

But it is one of those stories you love to hate becuase AIDEN I mean COME ON I was really hoping for one of those sappy miracles where Aiden can come back. I know it isn't rationale but still I really liked Aiden and he is gone and THAT SUCKS!! IT is like when Rowling killed dumbeldore or one of the twins I DON'T WANT THEMTO DIE LOL!! Great story though read it straight through and loved every second of it!

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1almost 13 years ago
Loved it

i simply loved this. It was beautiful. Aiden died. That sucks. I aosy cried at that part. But I'm glad black and white got their memories and are in love. Again. Loved it!!!!!!

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1almost 13 years ago
Oops

Almost. Sorry. Messed that word up.

Orion_NightsOrion_Nightsalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This gave me the classic "whoa, didn't see that coming" felling. i enjoyed it very much. i bit more editing and it would be perfect. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I can't decide if I love the end of this or hate it. Either way, the story was very well written, with a good plotline.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
sinfully Beautiful

You are a master of fantasy. I really really bow low before thee. This story was perfect. down to the last subatomic level. Very heart wrenching. But we realize that some of the greatest stories have the saddest endings. Even though I would have preferred it if u could have integrated the alchemist into the seraph, I think this ending is more befitting. In tragedy lies beauty...and beauty...it's heartbreaking u see...sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
speachless

That was the most sad yet undescribable feeling ever i have mo clue what im feeling this was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best story

Man this was one of the best stories on here!!! Please make another story about black and white please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Omg I was crying so hard at the end where Aiden dies.... no actually I'm still crying

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

an awesome story and well written, I cried , I laughed. Got quite emotional when aiden died. Please lets have some more.....perhaps aidens return in 500 years time. You could have a lot of fun imagining what life would be like in 500 years from now.

Well done great writing.

sluttylittlemesluttylittlemealmost 10 years ago
AMAZING!

This story is so beautiful. It is so well written. But I think you shouldn't have killed Aiden. Totally loved it!

devilsxkeeperdevilsxkeeperabout 9 years ago
Perfect!!

One of the best stories I have read. It was perfect and you didnt choose to go with the everyone is happy, ending. Yes I cried but I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing.

After a while reading this, I noticed there wasn’t much sex (considering the platform this story was posted on), but it didn’t even matter! This story was so thrilling and truly an adventure itself to read. The story was unique and the characters were very well depicted. Once I got through chapter one, I couldn’t stop reading. It seemed to end a little quickly to me but even still, the story felt resolved in a satisfying way. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous