Black Athlete Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea Katie, I do. It's so fucking hot. I don't know why but you look amazing. I love you Katie."

"I love you baby," she responded. And we started making out. Telling my girlfriend I loved her while tenderly and lovingly making out with her while she was getting longdicked by this black stud on my own bed was amazing. I could tell it was for her too. It was so intense. I could feel her body move rhythmically with Kyle's mighty thrusts. I guess seeing the girl he was fucking make out with her loving boyfriend made Kyle more excited because he increased his pace. I could hear the slapping sounds increase suddenly and Katie lurched in my arms. I steadied her and felt her warm, wet body on my own, embracing me as Kyle fucked the living shit out of her. I felt the power in his athletic fucking and knew I could never match this.

Kyle and I locked eyes. That exchange said everything we both needed to know. He was fucking my girlfriend's brains out like she had never been before while I held her for him. He had a dominant smirk on his face looking down at me. I looked up at him admiring the play again of all the muscles in his chest, his abs, his biceps and arms and his strong hips, a dark rich chocolate color glistening with sweat. An unfamiliar but overwhelming scent, heady and strong but intoxicating took over. It was I guess pheromones from Kyle and it basically put both me and Katie in a daze. She kept moaning incoherently occasionally emitting a "big black cock" encouragement to Kyle.

Kyle's smirk on his face as he looked at me said everything. He grabbed my girlfriend's hair roughly and pounded into her driving her to more lustful screaming. He smiled as I involuntarily moaned along with Katie for a second before I realized what I was doing and stopped red in the face but full of lust. But this display of surrender by both Katie and I made Kyle fuck her harder if that was possible. I heard Kyle growl and watched as he masterfully took Katie's pussy over and over again in an athletic testosterone-fueled display of virility. I understood fully now why athletic young black men were conquering America's sportsfields and bedrooms. Hearing my girlfriend's wild moans on his potent cock it just seemed so right but soon my thoughts were interrupted.

WHACK

Kyle possessively slapped Katie's ass and she let out a yelp.

"You like that black cock?"

"Ya FUCK YEAH!" Katie responded

"You gonna come for me soon? You gonna come again in front of your pussyboy boyfriend?"

"Oh shit yeah, Kyle fuck me, please you're so good, please fuck me you fuck me so good!"

"I'm about to come. You want me to pull out?"

I should have known what Katie would answer.

"NO! DON'T you fucking DARE! Don't pull out! FUCK! COME INSIDE ME! Please! Kyle fucking come inside me I want your come!"

"You want me to come insde that white pussy? Bitch you want me to come? You wanna get knocked up?"



"FUCK! YES! KNOCK ME UP! Come inside me! Give me a black baby!"

"You want a black baby in your womb? I'll fucking knock you up!"

"FUCK! COME INSIDE ME KYLE! PLEASE! GIVE ME A BLACK BABY! Fuck yeah! I want a black baby Kyle! Put an African warrior in my belly!"

That was it for me. I started uncontrollably cumming at Katie's words although I was barely touching myself. I watched Kyle pant, his chest expanding like a runner on his last few meters, his perfectly formed expanding and contracting. He looked awesome and the sheen of sweat just made him look badass. And then he came with a mighty roar. As my pink dick spurted on the floor, Kyle's virile, thick black cock exploded in my girlfriend's pussy flooding it with his potent cum. Katie let out a moan and shriek as her body shook electrically wrecked by a series of orgasms as she was filled up with this stud's cum. I got pushed back by the force of the scene. I stood up and backed up standing to admire the scene in front of me.

After a few moments of relaxation, Kyle laughed and I did too and I heard Katie chuckle I guess from the incredible release of sexual tension. Kyle's performance had amazed both Katie and me. I watched my girlfriend again as Kyle pulled out. His thick black cock looked so powerful covered in Katie's pussy juices and leaking cum still. As I looked at that big still partly hard cock I realized it had changed Katie, me and our relationship. It would be different going forward. For his part Kyle had no such thoughts. He acted nonchalant like he had done this before.

I watched him move relaxed and athletically off the bed and saunter toward me and the bathroom. As I felt the heat of his body and felt him approach I became intimidated again. I knew Kyle could break me in half. He walked by me and growled playfully and made a feint toward me as he walked by. Of course I flinched in fear. Kyle laughed contemptuously at my reaction as he walked by and patted me on the back patronizingly. But despite the experience I felt my dick twitch again. What the fuck was going on?

Kyle stopped on the way to the bathroom I guess to pick up a towel from a chair and slightly put it over his shoulder as he watched my totally fucked out girlfriend on my bed, his cum leaking from her beaten up pink pussy.

I don't know what came over me. It just looked so sexy. I went over to Katie and kissed her on the mouth. She smiled back at me, still dazed and fucked out. As we looked into each others' eyes she had a playfulness and like a smirk. She was still turned on. It's almost like we read each others' minds. "Why don't you clean me up baby," she cooed at me. "I know you want to. You want to taste it?" I nodded back to her. "Clean me up baby. Otherwise I might get pregnant," she laughed. I kissed down Katie's body, it tasted so sweet. Then I came face to face with her fucked-out pussy. It looked amazing.

It was like instinct though like I couldn't help myself. I dug in and licked. Katie moaned. I went deeper, sticking my tongue in and Katie moaned more. I was rewarded with gobs and gobs of Kyle's rich, thick virile cum flooding on my tongue and in my mouth. I swirled his cum around tasting it. I swallowed. It tasted weird but not bad. In fact it was amazing. It just felt so right. I wondered how many of the white guys in the gym had tasted Kyle's cum from their girlfriend's pussy or off her tits. I was addicted I licked like a madman, Katie's moans increased as I licked and pleasured her after her vigorous fuck with the black thug looking at us doing this now. I suddenly had an idea. I looked back at Kyle.

There he was standing against the wall looking at the scene in front of him. He looked magnificent after his athletic performance in my bedroom. His body still covered in sweat, every muscle defined as he relaxed taking in the scene. His perfect abs, his chest, and his big thick cock hanging down now, mostly limp but still larger than mine, and leaking cum on my floor. The virile, heady cum that I now had in my mouth and down my throat. As he watched me lick his cum from my girlfriend's pussy and swallow it he asked,

"How's that taste whiteboy? You like the taste of that nigga cum?" He asked in a manly, but also boyish mocking voice.

"Yes...yes I love the taste, Kyle," I responded in a slightly high pitched tone, I realized despite myself. I just felt so weak in front of him. "Thank you for cumming inside my girlfriend Kyle."

"No problem whiteboy. You guys hit me up any time for another ride. You can eat up my cum all you want, pussyboy. You better do it good too unless you really want to raise my kids." And with that we both watched him turn. We watched the muscles in his back and his perfect smooth athletic ass as he walked to the bathroom to shower. Katie ran her fingers through my hair as we both sat there, the taste of this superior black warrior's cum in our mouths as we heard the shower come on in the bathroom and thought about what would be next.