Black Beauty Ch. 02

Story Info
Shitty series of unfortunate events, how did you end up here.
6.1k words
4.3
8.1k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I have a taste for interracial sex/love stories of black women being used in forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes with white men, and unfortunately, there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women or other cultures.

If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, Please stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. There are other stories out there you may like. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing

It was always the same, as she was laying on the cold cot of the cell. Selen counted the days. As usual, she wandered to the window to gaze at the stars, to peek into the universe. She would stare at the spacious night sky. She felt that it was commanding her to look, to feel small and alone. Looking at the wall, she had left twenty-two scratch marks to symbolize the days she had spent in the dark room, with rusted bars keeping her caged.

"Mmm," Selen groaned. As she rubbed her neck, she heard the jiggling of keys; one of the guards approached her cell.

"Get dressed. The boss what to see you," said a man, carrying two water buckets and a black bag. He opened the cage door and placed the bucket and bag next to the cot. He smiled warmly at her. Selen just stared at the handsome model of a man in front of the cage. The young man had a manly, Samson-like physique. His pompadour, dark hair didn't match his bright, blue eyes.

"Are you new?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know about making small talk," Selen said, shrugging her shoulders. "The other guard doesn't talk much, and I figured you must be new."

The young man laughed and guffawed, which echoed in the small, dark room, causing Selen to narrow her eyes at him.

"Oh, that guy, he's mute. Mouse doesn't talk at all. Unless you know sign language."

"Umm... that's good to know?"

"Come on, Selen, you gotta shower. The boss wants to see you."

"You know my name, but I don't know yours," she spoke, raising her eyebrow.

Bobby's face looked a bit uneasy. "I'm Bobby, aka baby face Bobby." He spoke nervously, backing out of the cage and locking the door.

"Okay, Bobby, why does your boss what to see me? Just shoot me now. So I can skip the whole interdiction." Selen calmly spoke, as she sat back down on the dirty cot.

"Don't you want to know why they kept you alive?"

"Nope, you can tell him to kiss my ass."

"Come on," Bobby cheerfully spoke out.

"Not really," Selen replied, as she reached for the bag on the floor and searched through it. In the bag, she found a black shirt, spandex tights, and black shoes.

"You are not going to find anything useful in there, the way you're digging."

"Remember, everything can always be used as a weapon."

"Come on, don't be like that. Just guess," Bobby said playfully. "You can't tell me you're not a bit curious about it?"

"Ugh, if I let you tell me, will you shoot me now?"

"I won't kill you, but what I have to say might shock you." Bobby was ready to laugh, but smiled widely; instead, he licked his lips. "Rumor has it that you almost killed his little brother. I don't think big brother is pleased about that," Bobby sighed in frustration. "By the way, what did he ever do to you?"

"Who is that?

"Umm, the little brother."

"Does he have a name?" Selen asked, giving him a suspicious look. "How don't you know his name? Do you work for him? You should know your boss's name?"

Bobby seemed unsure how to respond and gazed at her. "His name... It's Johnny."

"Johnny?"

"Yeah, John for short," Bobby nodded hesitantly.

"That monster should have died," she whispered out loud, tilting her head towards Bobby.

Suddenly, there was an aura of grey around him. He clenched his fist angrily. Bobby was breathless with anger as he walked toward the cage bars. "How the fuck is he a monster," Bobby boomed. "What did he ever do to you?"

"He's a murderer, just like the rest of his family," Selen hissed.

"Who has he killed?" Bobby studied her, curiously awaiting her reaction.

"My father!" Selen yearned out.

"When was this?" For a moment, Bobby looked confused.

"It wasn't him, technically; it was his father. He killed my father, an eye for an eye." Selen's eyes were clouded with anger when she spoke.

"So must a son pay for his father's sin?" Bobby huffed.

"Yes, if he does the father's evil biding."

"Than daughter should pay for her father's debts." Bobby shrugged his shoulders.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Selen's anger flashed through her.

"Let's say, maybe your father couldn't keep his nose clean. Ever think about that? That could be the reason why he died?"

"What are you trying to insinuate?"

Bobby's hand went to the back of his head, and he grimaced. "That people have secrets."

Selen sat silently, hunched over. Selen felt something wash over her like a rip current pulling her towards the bottom of the cot. Bobby's words haunted her; she knew that her father would never hide anything from her. "My father is a clean man, unlike their father."

For some time, Bobby stood in silence, considering whether he should say something, but his phone rang, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, what's up? Hmmm, he would." Bobby lightly chuckled.

"Wait... No, listen?" Selen's voice broke his concentration, causing Bobby to face her. "Ahh, it's fucking cold." A ripple of cold water floated through her naked body, making her shiver.

Bobby tried not to smile at Selen, but her beauty caught him off guard. He could see a slight discoloration on her side. They were small scars weaving and caressing her luscious and seemingly delicate forms, entwining it with her body, he had thought.

"Yeah, I'm listening," Bobby spoke, clearing his throat. "Where is he now? Perfect. I gotta go."

Selen felt her face heat up a little; her breathing hitched when she saw Bobby's eyes were filled with amusement.

"Damn, you can't give me any peace."

"You are a prisoner; you get no peace." Bobby's chuckle was low and soft.

"Whatever, so where's your boss?" Selen said, rolling her eyes.

"Aww, change of plans. We are going for a ride."

"What's happened to meeting the boss," Selen asked.

Bobby continued to smirk. "Like I said, change of plan. I need you to trust me."

"Why should I trust you?" She looked up at him with a curious smile.

"I'm all you got?" Bobby said curiously, as he looked at her.

Selen watched him for a long moment, and she let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine, I'm going to trust you. Don't fuck me!"

"Oh, wow, I'm not that type of guy. You have to take me out first, before all of that. Plus, if you don't die, I might just let you."

"You are dumb." She couldn't help but smile.

"Let's go; we have wasted enough time," Bobby spoke, opening the cage doors.

Selen smiled and stepped out of the cage. She knew she would kill him once she had the chance. She thought if they were not in this situation, they would be friends, but she knew it was her life or his, and until she got her revenge, she would save herself every time.

The music lightly played as Leonardo ashed his blunt into a potted plant at the VIP table. He listened to Dennis relay the information that made his blood boil beneath his skin.

"That little bitch," he said, with a humorless scuff.

The shooting at the warehouse a couple of nights before wasn't just any random incident, as it turned out. Rizzo's boys came in looking to start trouble on the orders of their boss, and it ended in one of them getting shot and being carted off to the hospital. Once they could take Selen out of the equation, they could see that Mario Rizzo was taking advantage of the situation.

"He can hide like a fucking rat bitch, but has no problem letting his worthless guys go out to start shit they can't even finish."

"We found out where his next meeting will be. If you want, we can handle this in a matter of a couple of hours."

Leonardo puffed on his blunt and blew out a steady cloud of smoke. If there was one thing he hated, people fucking with family and money. His dealings were always private; Leo handled the issue as if he was taking out the trash. That's always how he saw it. With the life he led, he couldn't afford to be stupid, have an itchy trigger finger, and be caught getting his hands dirty. He was taught better than that.

He looked over at Elvis, who arched a brow, asking a question.

"I want it quick and clean. No trace that anything out of the ordinary happened."

Elvis nodded. "Way ahead of you. Leo," he turned to the young man, "go grab a few men and handle that."

As Elvis and Leonardo watch the henchmen walk out of sight, he signaled for a waitress to bring him another drink.

"Have Sandra come to the VIP lounge later."

"You must be sweet on her. Should I take her off the site list?" Elvis asked.

"No, keep her money. I enjoy her company, that's all. Make sure you send that message. Also, speaking of the company, where the fuck is my brother."

"I don't know, I called him earlier, but his phone is off."

"Do you know if she went to the market?"

"Unfortunately, the butcher said they never got the pack." Leonardo was very agitated, but he was able to contain it.

"He should be somewhere in Johnnie's, hiding from you."

"Go find him. Bring him to the office before you bring Sandra."

"Don't break the merchandise; why do you think I always request Sandra?"

"You are sick, poor girl's pussy is probably broken; I should take her off the site," Elvis scuffed.

"Stop it. She's just going to be fine." Leonard's laugh was insidious. Checking his watch. Leonardo watched as the men in attendance began to grow restless.

"What is taking so long?"

"I'm not sure I can find out." Just when Elvis stood up to leave, the auctioneer came on the stage. Leonard hated tardiness when it came to business.

"Welcome to tonight's auction. I know we took a while getting started tonight, but I hope our first offering will make you glad you came." He gestured to the guards holding Selen, and they pushed her forward. "We have a special treat. For the first time, up for auction is a woman from our highest stock. I present to you, Selen." The crowd murmured loudly, as the guards forced Selen up onto a raised platform.

Leonardo's eyes shifted all over Selen's body. She wore a pale-blue, translucent top that barely covered her breasts, leaving a portion of her cleavage showing, along with her entire midsection. The skin of her breasts was visible through the fabric, but her nipples were hidden behind an opaque patch. The skirt hung loosely from her hips, with a split running the entire length of her legs. Every time she moved, the veil revealed sections of beautiful, dark skin.

"I didn't know we had someone on the list?"

Both Leonardo and Elvis looked confused.

"As you can see," the auctioneer leered at Selen, "she is a beauty; filled with fire and spirit. The one who wins her will have much pleasure breaking her."

Selen's eyes snap at the disgusting words. The auctioneer reached for her arm, but Selen jerked away.

Admiration swelled in Leo as he watched Selen. She had maintained her serene expression. Leonardo watched Selen's chin quiver, but the movement was barely noticeable. Leo was trained to pick up on the minor details, and he wouldn't have seen it if he wasn't so focused on her. Leo needed to know who was she staring at. Leo followed her gaze, and he was able to see what held her attention--tapping Elvis on the shoulder.

"Looks who's here."

"Should I go over there? No, let's see what his next move will be?"

"See what I mean," the auctioneer laughed, the crowd joining him, but they were becoming restless. Leo thought he noticed a few men adjusting to his peripheral vision, but he refused to break eye contact away from Selen.

"Start the bidding so that she can warm my bed," a deep voice called, from the side of them.

"You wish, Sierra, you aren't man enough to break her," another voice called, followed by a round of laughter. Before the first man could respond, the auctioneer held his hands up.

"Gentlemen, please," he soothed, "let's start the bidding at 100,000."

The voice identified as Sierra bid first, "100k."

Another man shouted, "125k."

Sierra responded, "165k."

"170k."

"Leo, he places a bid. What do you want to do?" Elvis whispered.

"Wait for it," Leo told Elvis. He needed to make a statement to ensure that no one dared bid against him.

"200k."

"275."

"300k."

"500k." Mr. Sierra made the last bid.

"Oh, wow, thank you, Mr. Sierra, for your gracious bid. 500k is going once."

Elvis stared at Leo. "Are you going--"

Before he could finish, someone shouted, "550k."

"550k going once," the auctioneer spoke.

"One million," Leo called out, and was rewarded with silence... followed by chaos. Leo turned to Elvis, "Now you can go get him." Leo's laugh was insidious. Elvis shook his head and left the table.

"Quiet! Quiet!" the auctioneer shouted.

"Awww, Mr. Maglio will the fund be available today?" the auctioneer asked.

"Go ahead and remove it from my account," Leo said, his eyes still locked with Selen.

"Any further bids?" the auctioneer asked. "Selen has been sold for one million. Should I have her sent downstairs to the house?"

"No, send her up to the VIP room."

"Yes, sir."

Selen appeared confused when she heard the word 'sold'. Allowing the guards to lead her away without fighting, she breathed a sigh of wry. She knew she should have made the car crash before they arrived at Johnny's. She thought It was strange that Bobby was taking her to Johnny's place, which turned out to be an escort club. They led her to a room. She sat down in a chair; Selen shuddered as she thought about all the women who had been dragged to this room after being sold.

The door opened, and Bobby walked in, Selen immediately jumped to her feet, walked over, and slapped Bobby, but he caught her hand mid-air.

"Let me go! You said to trust you; now I'm someone's slave? Why couldn't you kill me?" Selen hissed. Bobby looked sad as if he had lost someone forever. Selen narrowed her eyes at Bobby; she could see the hurt in them.

"Listen, Selen; I have to tell you something."

"If you're not going to help me escape, save it.

"Selen, I have to tell you the truth. I am."

Just then, the door slowly opened.

"Awww, There you are?" Leo walked into the room, and Elvis was not too far behind. Selen started to back away from the man as he walked closer to Bobby.

"Who are you?"

"Oh me, kitten. I'm your owner. Thanks to my brother, here."

"Brother?"

Selen looked at both men that stood before her. Selen shook her head, keeping her eyes trained on Leo's stern face. His thick, wavy, blond hair slicked back. His giant, frost-blue eyes looked at her with a strange glint of pleasure behind them. Selen shuffled at Leo's stare down.

"You didn't know? Well, damn Bobby, what have you been telling the girl?"

"Leo, listen; let's talk."

"Ah, the time for talking is over, little brother." Leo threw his arm around Bobby's neck. "I need you to strap her in the chair, little brother."

Bobby stared at Leo, swallowing hard. "Please, let me explain."

"This girl wanted to kill you, and you want to explain to me why she's still alive? Did you think this place would save her?"

"Leo, fuck. For Christ's sake, please, let me fucking explain."

"Strap her in the chair, Bobby. Or I'll have Elvis do it, and he won't be nice about it."

Turning to face Selen, Bobby slowly walked over to her. Selen's back was pressed against the wall. With a pleading eye, Bobby looked on to her doe-like eyes.

"Selen, sit in the chair; I swear I'll protect you; you have to trust me one more time. Please, Selen."

"Oh yes, please, kitten. Bobby will save you," Leo said, in a mocking tone.

Elvis walked over to Bobby's side.

Bobby knew he needed to speed up the process. "Listen, he won't hurt you, as long as you do as he says."

"Why should I trust you?" Selen coldly spat.

"Because, unlike these two idiotic fools, I don't want to see you get hurt because of them."

"You care? Why, ass locker?"

Elvis pulled his gun out and pointed it at Selen.

"If you are so eager to die, grab my gun so I can blow your fucking brains out. I won't feel guilty either; it was self-defense since you attacked." Elvis glared at Selen as he angrily retorted.

Selen stared at Elvis, blood pumping angrily in her throat.

Reaching for her waist, Bobby whispered in Selen's ear, "Please, I'll come get you. I swear, once he's done."

"That's not very reassuring; if I do this, how are you going to protect me? If you leave me."

"I'll find a way, I swear, but can you live and die another day, please."

Selen sat in the chair as Bobby and Elvis strapped her down. Elvis double-checked to make sure she was strapped in well.

"Ouch, that's bitch."

"Leo, she's secured; anything else you need?" Elvis said, checking the last strap.

"No. You two can leave."

Elvis walked towards the door and looked back. Bobby didn't move, Elvis could see Bobby gears were grinding as he stared at Selen.

"Leo, let me talk to you, please."

Grabbing him by the arm, Elvis shook his head, "You got to let this go. Let's go get a drink, and as you said, you would be back."

Hesitantly, Bobby allowed Elvis to guide him out.

"Kill me and stop torturing Bobby. I don't want to be caught up in this sick hard-on you got for your little brother." Selen gave him an angry glance.

"Selen, I have decided to let you live. Isn't that nice of me?" Leo spoke, with a cocky and demented smirk on his face. "How I choose to punish my brother for not obeying is my business." He raised his dark brow further, blue eyes twinkling with evil.

Leo got up from his place in front of the desk and walked over to Selen.

"Stay the fuck away, you scam."

Leo trailed his callous finger down her cheeks. Selen turned her head away in disgust. Leo kept stroking her face anyway.

"Don't touch me." Selen spat in his face.

"You know what, kitten?" Leo looked at Selen, as he wiped the spit from his face. All of a sudden, Leo's eyes went dark.

"Wh..what?" Selen met Leo's dark, sinister gaze.

"I fucking hate you." He gripped Selen's neck, squeezing on it hard and pushing the air out of her throat. "You try to destroy my operation, you turned my brother against me. What spell did you place over my family."

"Uhh!" Selen gasped. Her lungs were burning for air as he squeezed harder. "I didn't do anything, you didn't deserve pussy!"

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to?" Leonardo hissed, as he squeezed her neck, rubbing his thumb across her lips, "You have such a filthy mouth, Selen." Leonardo hissed. "Whenever I look at you, all I can do is desire your disgusting existence. I hate that, and I want to kill you in the worst ways," Leo said, in a dangerously low voice.

Leo loosened his grip a bit, grasping her face in his hands. Leonardo's nose was inches from touching her. "I own you now! Your soul, your life, your body, and more. You can't do anything about it." He grinned, smashing his lips onto Selen.

"Mmmmm," Selen muffed.

Leonardo moaned, Into into Selen's mouth. Just then, a loud knock interrupted them. He pushed away from Selen slowly and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Leo."

"Fuck," Leonardo muttered. "Sorry, kitten, looks like the lesson is over. I'll stick you in the closet once I'm done with her." Leo shouted at the door. "Give me a minute, Sandra."

"You fucking monster! You fucking freak!" Selen began throwing a barrage of insults at Leo. "I hate you, too! Let me fucking go, and I will make your death fast, I promise you!"

12