Black Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simply ignoring Selen's tirade, Leonardo walked over to the closet in the VIP room, and pulled out a ball-gag.

Selen's eyes grew big. "Get the fuck away from me with that." Selen continued to squirm a bit in the chair.

Leonardo placed the gag in Selen's mouth. "As much as I would love to hear you scream, disrespecting me isn't going to change the fact I own you. Tomorrow we will start your training, kitten," he said, as he pulled a portable vibrator out of his pocket.

Selen's eyes grew big, shaking in the chair to move it away from him.

Leo reached down and pulled the chair. "I was going to use this on Sandra, but I think this will be better suited for you. If you are a good, kitten, I might give you a treat after I'm done." Leo placed the device inside her thin underwear, inserting it in between her legs. Selen's eyes bulged out of her head at the intimate touch. Leo then pushed her into the closet.

Walking over to the door, Leo opened it, letting Sandra into the room. Leo walked over to the bar and grabbed himself a cup of whiskey. "You look lovely as always, Sandra," Leo spoke, as he pushed his dishevelled hair back, taking a sip. "Would you like one?" he asked, gracefully taking a seat on the couch, the signal for her to grab one.

"No, I'm fine," Sandra purred.

Leo admired the lovely girl before him. Sandra had a smoky eyeliner that made her blue eyes even more significant than they already were. Her red lipstick made her lips look soft and plump. Her hair was half up, half down, with her dark, loose curls cascading down her shoulders. She wore a black-laced mini-dress. Leo enjoyed the way she looked. Motioning for Sandra to come sat on his lap, Sandra seductively strolled over to Leo.

Leo's large hand slipped under Sandra's dress, settling on her waist. Bending forward slowly, Sandra leaned toward Leo. For just a moment, the two stayed still. Sandra cradled her lips. Leo's eyes slipped down to Sandra's lips, taking another sip of his drink. Sandra took her thumb and brushed it against Leo lips. Leo felt his mouth was dry even after taking the sip.

Leo's pressed his lips on Sandra lips; she had deepened her kiss when she closed her eyes. His other hand mirrored its partner on the other side of her body. Leo's hands tightened as Sandra whimpered, she took a deep breath through her nose as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Just then, they both heard a loud thumped noise breaking them away from their kiss.

"What's that noise?" Breathless, Sandra started grinding into Leo's lap.

Leo groaned, pulling Sandra's body even tighter to his. "My new kitten."

"Oh, I love cats! Can I see it, please?" Sandra's smile made her all the more attractive, Leo thought.

"She's not very friendly, but here," Leo spoke as he dug in his pocket, pulling out the remote control. Sandra looked confused, as she smiled graciously, taking the remote from Leo's smooth hands.

"What is this? Her shock collar? Isn't that a little inhumane?"

"Umm, maybe, but she's in training at the moment."

"Maybe I can help you, so the poor kitten doesn't have PTSD every time it sees you."

"I don't think it will be PTSD, maybe something else, but not that," Leo laughed. The smile on Leo's face made Sandra wonder what kind of dangerous animal he got.

"Why call her kitten if she so bad?"

"Aww, I don't wanna call her a tigress."

"Then why call her kitten?"

"Don't get me wrong; she's a killer and would kill me or you, if she had the opportunity."

"Maybe she needs some TLC."

"That is why I'm going to devote my attention to her." He leaned in closer with a wicked smile.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Tonight might be our last night together; I have to focus on my kitten. I'm going to put you back on the site."

Sandra pursed her lips in a pout and started to click the remote control to the highest setting. "If this little bitch is taking your attention, then I hope this hurts that damn cat." Sandra snorted in amusement, as she tossed the controller behind the couch.

"I didn't know you could be so cruel," Leo said, watching Sandra with a wry smile on her face, and an amused twinkle in his eyes.

"I have been around you too long."

"Is that such a bad thing?"

"It depends," Sandra said, now straddling Leo.

"On what?" Leo had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes that toyed with the smile on his lips, as he stared Into Sandra eyes.

"On you, Leo."

"On me?"

"You are mostly to be killed by this animal. The way you make it sound so dangerous, or you will get bored and will be back anyways."

"Sandra, I'm unkillable, and don't forget that." Leo his pressed lips on Sandra's, as she started to grind her butt in Leo lap.

"Do you need me to hand that to you? Sandra cooed, noticing that Leo didn't have an erection as she continued to grind.

"You know, if you want him up, you need to work him up," Leo continued, a trace of a smile on his face. Sandra whined again as her grinding became messy, losing its rhythm. "What are you going to do?" Leo started moving his hips up and down in rhythm with Sandra's grinding, giving her extra friction, roughly lifting her body onto the couch. Leo's pants hit the ground, his half-erect veiny cock bobbing out. Sandra kisses and licks along the length, then back to the tip, rising a little lower on her knees so she can slide her lips over it and take the first inch inside her mouth.

Leo's eyes snap closed. He felt like he was in heaven; a warm, wet heaven. His hips jolted forward. Leo held Sandra's head and opened her mouth, nearly ripping her jaw apart, showing no mercy.

"Jesus fuck, Sandra!" Leo jerked his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. They both moaned out simultaneously; him loud and ragged; hers quiet, but he still registered it. He pulled out only leaving the tip, and then drove back in. Leo hit the back of her throat and just kept going, burying himself inside her throat. Her eyes flew wide open and she pleadingly looked up at him, but he could still see the hint of a pleased grin. Sandra's eyes stayed on him even when her throat started to spasm, the intrusion too big and too prolonged for her to suppress her gag reflex completely, and he loved the sensation.

Leo was lightly stroking in and out of Sandra's mouth; a few times he would roughy drive himself down her throat, staying for twenty, thirty seconds. "Fucking whore," Leo muttered, grabbing onto Sandra's hair and using the leverage to harshly fuck her mouth.

Sandra moaned, her eyes rolling back as she leaned into Leo's touch. Her panties were soaked with slick, her fingers immediately soaked as she fingered her cunt furiously in time with Leo's thrusts.

"Fuck... you! Fuck, you feel so fucking good." Leo shot his load into the back of Sandra's throat without warning. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt his cock pulse and shoot its sticky load down her throat.

"Ass time," Leo muttered, ruffling Sandra's hair as she removed her panties. With a teasing grin, Sandra spread her legs apart. Sandra pulled Leo fingers to play with her swollen lips.

"Fuck me in my ass, baby," Sandra demanded.

Leo reached down to grab a condom from his pants, then lined up his cock with her ass.

There was a knock on the door.

Leo cursed. "I'm going to turn them all into fish food!"

Leo's erection was gone from the excessive knocking at the door. Whoever it was behind the door, started to bang on the door this time. Pulling his pants up, he opened the door.

There stood Elvis with a very annoyed look, as much as disappointed, on his face, and Bobby who looked mad enough to take a swing at Leo.

"One of the warehouses got hit," Elvis said.

"What the fuck, when?" Leo spat out. He was mad as hell, convinced that someone was setting up his whole business. "Fuck! let's go. Sandra, get dressed." Letting both men into the room, Sandra quickly got dressed. Looking around, Bobby didn't see Selen.

"All right, fellas, I'll see you guys around."

"Sorry that our last night together was ruined."

"Who said it would be the last time?" Sandra said, winking at Leo before she walked out of the room.

Leo grabbed his shirt and started to walk towards the door, with Elvis following behind him. "Are you coming?" Leo turned to look at a still Bobby who hadn't moved from his spot.

Narrowing his eyes at Leo, Elvis whispered, "Leave him be."

"Fine, I got bigger shit to worry about," Leo huffed. "She's in the closet." With that, both Leo and Elvis left the room.

Bobby rushed quickly to the closet, where he found a distressed Selen had fallen over in the chair awkwardly, clutching her thighs together.

Selen gazed at him, thoroughly aroused and angry at the same time. Her pleading eyes begged him for help. Bobby untied her quickly, looking around the room. He saw his brother's coat and wrapped it around her. A chill swept through Selen's body, then a burning wave of heat. Selen felt the warm liquid pour down her legs. Then, the vibrator dropped from in between her legs; she could no longer hold it in. Embarrassed, she turned away from Bobby.

As he stared down looking at the wet toy, he kicked it away with his foot. "I'm so sorry Selen," Bobby said. When Selen glanced at Bobby, he was eyeing her, a wry smile twisting his lips. His expression indicated pain, but he managed a wry smile. "The car is this way."

The thought of his brother hurting Selen got to him; it made Bobby feel guiltier. Her eyes were hurt to make sense of the world around her. The ride back was quiet, but the silence was a comfortable one. She squirmed under his persistent stare. She sat still for a moment, and it was evident from her face, which was flushed and troubled, that a struggle was going on in her mind. Bobby shook his head, a wry smile twisted his lips.

They reached the gate of his house. Two men and a dog approached the vehicle. One of the men walked around with the dog, inspecting the car. Bobby rolled down his window and started talking to the other guard.

"Good evening, Mr. Maglio."

"Hey, Ricky."

"All clear," someone called from behind them.

"All right, Mr. Maglio, you can go on ahead. Also, her room is ready; she is on the second floor."

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, assuming Ricky had spoken to Leo. Speeding off, they had reached the main house. She made a sound of disgust, and slid off the seat after opening the car door. She turned back to see the wet spot soaked into the seat.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." His full lips slid into that familiar wry smile as he took her hand. "Don't worry; you will stay in my room. I won't leave your side."

"I want to shower," Selen said, as she stared at Bobby in disbelief. They proceeded to walk towards the door. An older woman rushed out of the house, like Batman on a mission, dropped the basket she had In her hands, ran up to Bobby, and started to pinch and kiss his cheek.

"Nana G, stop doing that. What did I tell you about doing that in front of guests."

"I haven't seen you or your brother for weeks, even months. You want me to stop. Then you two quit disappearing from time to time, I swear," Gina Maglio huffed, as she picked up her basket; seeing Selen made her stop. "Plus, who is this lovely girl?"

Selen blushed and glanced shyly at the older woman standing before her.

"This is Selen," Bobby said, before Selen could answer.

"You look hungry, my dear?"

"She's fine, nana." Bobby again walking Selen towards the door.

"Let the girl answer me if she's not hungry."

"Nana, I just told you."

"I just made some ragu alla Bolognese, I got pasta. If you don't like that, I also have ravoili and I made bruschetta with tomato and basil."

"Grandma, who did you make all that for?"

"For whoever wants to eat; since you and your brother are never home." Gina spoke sarcastically.

"Don't act like that, nana, you know why."

"I know, I know," Gina spoke, waving her hand in the air, "here, take this." Gina grabbed a sandwich from her basket.

A slow smile worked its way across Selen's face and into her eyes. "Thank you."

"You are welcome, my dear. You have a lovely smile. It would help if you smiled more." Gina said. As she walked down the gravel, Gina threw a shy smile over her shoulder to Selen before seen disappearing into a doorway.

It was the typical mansion. The house was huge with a foyer that could accommodate a Serengeti plant at the foot of a vast curving staircase, with polished wooden steps and a beautiful railing, which curved up toward a soaring second-floor gallery. Beautiful high-arched windows with velvet drapes framing the windows. As they continued to walk, they stopped at the front gate's door. Fashioned out of small copper sheets, a Buddha's hands served as handles.

"This doesn't match the house?"

"I know, but you are about to enter the room of peace. Welcome to my room."

Selen took in a breath sharply and stopped; glass-fronted bookcases and Gothic panels stretching three feet to a plaster-medallioned ceiling. In the back of the room was a marble fireplace with a huge, king-size bed. Selen saw the bathroom and bolted straight for it, slamming the door shut. Salen leaned against the door and slid to the floor. She felt tired and hungry, remembering she still had the sandwich from the old lady. She hated the fact she was eating in her bathroom, but she didn't want to eat with Bobby either. She was not sure of Bobby's true intentions as of yet.

This was Selen's first shower in days. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay in hot water forever until Bobby knocked on the door.

"Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Selen replied.

Bobby was silent again.

Just then, she heard him again, "It's just that you have been in there for about an hour now. I'm just making sure you are okay."

"I'm fine; I'll be out in a minute."

"Towels and clothes are in the closet."

"Okay." Turning her face to the shower, she cried. Selen had forgotten where she was again. Shutting off the shower, she wrung out her hair and wrapped herself in the thick towel; she grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and a long black shirt.

Bobby stood watching Selen uncomfortably, as she rolled the bottom of her shirt. "I'm not going to bite you, Selen, I swear." Bobby laid down on the bed and opened his arms. Without thinking beyond the need for sleep, Selen sank down into his embrace and used his chest for her pillow. She felt him adjust the blanket over them before closing her eyes and letting deep sleep consume her aching body.

12