Black Beauty Ch. 03

Story Info
Explain yourself?
4.5k words
4.33
8.7k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, Please stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. There are other stories out there you may like. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing.

*

"You didn't think I would find you on my property."

"Ha."

"Who the fuck do you work for?"

"Wouldn't you like--"

Just before he could finish the sentence Leo shot the intruder in the head.

"Well shit, Leo! We will never get any information if you keep killing them," Elvis snorted, his gaze lingering at the dead man in the ground.

Leo threw up his head and snorted. "Maybe he would have told us something, or maybe not. Fuck him, who cares," he said, searching his pockets for his blunt case. "Get someone to clean this up," Leo continued, as he blew the smoke from his mouth, signaling for Elvis to clean up the mess. Leo turned towards the house, tucking his gun into his waistband. From where he stood, he caught Selen through the glass door staring directly at him.

"What the fuck! How did she get out," turning to face Elvis. "Looks like my kitten got loose."

"What got loose?" Elvis asked, as he watched the henchmen drag the body away.

"Look!" Leo shouted, with an annoying shake of his head,

Elvis looked at Leo, puzzled by the nonsense. "Bro, nobody is standing there."

"What the fuck?" His head turned suddenly, his bewildered gaze searching the window. "She was right there."

"Bro, maybe you should put the weed down," Elvis' eyes flashed with humor.

"Fuck you, I know what I saw."

"Sure, you did. Security would have alerted us, just like they did for this guy."

"The ground security alerted us, but not main security," Leo said. Frustrated, he headed towards the house. It was dark, and Elvis could not make out whether the expression on Leo's face was that of anger or amusement, but he knew trouble was about to occur if she wasn't in the room.

After some time, Leo and Elvis made their way to Bobby's room. 'If she was on the second floor,' he had thought. He jiggled the door handle and it was locked.

"See, the door is locked."

"How the fuck do we know she's in there?" Leo remarked, one dark brow lifted in silent query.

"Do you have a key?"

"I don't need a key." Leo shot the door lock off the handle.

Leaping off the bed, Selen met them at the door, her puzzled gaze going from Elvis to Leo and back to Leo.

"What the fuck!"

As they approached her, Leo eyed Selen with a smirk; then walked around the room.

"Do you motherfuckers know how to knock?!" Selen spoke, as she panted.

"Why are you out of breath, kitten?"

"Bitch, I got your kitten right here," she spat out, as she gave Leo and Elvis both the middle finger. "Plus, you scared the shit out of me. Dumbass, of course I am out of breath. You fucking nut!"

"Kitten, flattery will get you nowhere." Leo replied, as his dark eyes studied her intently. "So, how did you get out of the room?"

"What the fuck are you seriously talking about?" Selen hissed.

"Seriously, Leo, think about how she would get out."

Searching the room, the whole room, things seemed to be undisturbed. As he searched, he watched Selen, who did not move from the spot on the bed.

"Move."

"Why? I'm very comfortable," Selen answered, as she stretched on the bed.

"Move, now!" Leo breathed, as his eyes glittered with anger.

"I don't know how I could have escaped from under the bed," Selen said, studying his face with mocking eyes.

His mouth twisted into a smile. "Are you admitting that you escaped?"

"No, stupid, I'm just saying how would I have used the bed to escape?" Selen saw the flash of anger that crossed his face once she said that.

Leo ignored her and flipped the bed over.

"Satisfied, you beast." Agitation flashed across Selen's face as she spoke. The room was in chaos.

"She's right, Leo. Are you satisfied, because all you have done so far, is destroy Bobby's room?" Elvis frowned.

"I know she fucking lying." Leo turned to point his gun at Selen.

"Relax, Leo don't get so mad."

"I know what the fuck I saw," Leo echoed, as the anger burning through him. He knew he saw her at the window.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bobby spoke, looking annoyed and disappointed.

"You are back!" A rush of excitement sent color to her cheeks, as she saw Bobby standing there. It'd been a week since she had last seen him; she tore her gaze from his, focusing her attention on his bandages and bruises. "What the fuck happen to you?"

"It's nothing, I swear," a wry smile twisted across Bobby's face.

"Don't act like that little brother, tell Kitten the truth," Leo taunted, his voice had an annoying edge. "How you almost got killed again."

"What is he talking about?" Bobby started to move away from Selen, but she stopped him, concerned about him. "Tell me, please."

"A deal went sideways, that is all, but I'm okay, see." Bobby lifted his arm. His expression indicated pain, but he managed a wry smile as he looked at Selen.

"Bobby." Her voice turned to a whisper, and she looked conflicted as she stared at Bobby. He had sustained cuts and bruises all over his body, while his face was mildly swollen. She could see his bandages through his shirt.

"I told you not to go and let someone else handle it," Leo scolded Bobby.

Selen narrowed her eyes into Leo's gaze and pursed her lips tightly. If he was concerned about his brother, Leo gave no indication.

"I'm still kicking, and besides, I knew this would be the first place you would come." Bobby puffed out his cheeks. "Why the are you here?"

"Kitten escaped," Leo said, smiling wryly and shrugging his shoulders. "So I came to check on my pet."

"Do you have proof she left this room?" Bobby spoke as he flexed his brow.

"No," Elvis said, boldly interrupting the conversation.

"What the fuck, Leo," Bobby spoke, sounding disappointed in him.

"Trust me. I said the same thing earlier," Elvis snorted, then glanced at Leo.

"Whose side are you on? I should never have to... Fuck, you both know what I saw."

"How about you check the cameras." She glanced at him with mock innocence.

Leo appeared mildly irritated with the notion.

"Elvis and Bobby go check the cameras, Kitten and I will wait here for you guys."

"Fuck you, Leo. How about you go look, and I'll take Selen somewhere she can rest. I'm telling grandma in the morning about this."

"I'm supposed to be scared? Now do as I say, Bobby, or I'll shot shoot Kitten right here, right now." Leo spoke through clenched teeth as he pointed the gun at Selen.

"I know you won't shoot her," Bobby said, as he moved Selen behind him.

Leo noticed the spark of chemistry between Bobby and Selen. He allowed the green-eyed monster to the surface. Just then, Elvis's hand suddenly grabbed Leo's shoulder, whispering into Leo's ear. Bobby wasted no time, and he grabbed Selen, leaving Leo and Elvis in the chaos that Leo made.

As they made it out the door, Selen pulled her hand away quickly. "Bobby, where are we going?"

"Another room, it's not too far."

"Umm. Question for you?"

"Shoot."

"Will there be a dumbwaiter in that room?"

"Unfortunately, my room was the only room with one. The building structure is incredibly old, so when I saw that it was on the floor plan, I didn't remove it."

"Oh," Selen let out a deep sigh.

"Why?"

"I enjoyed being lazy, that's all," Selen responded with a smile. "How are you feeling?" her voice was almost a whisper.

"I'm fine, Selen, I swear. Once I get you settled, I'll go back to the doctor." As Bobby spoke, his lips held a faint smile and his eyes twinkled. He liked that she was worried about him, and the idea touched him. She took pity on him when she was in more danger than he was. "Selen, I didn't mean to worry you."

"You did. You almost got yourself killed."

"I know, you gotta kill my bloodline," Bobby laughed in pain.

The smile faded from Selen's face. "That's not funny, Bobby. I have not said that to you in months, but your brother, I will end his bloodlines." A smile of joy and satisfaction lit up her eager face.

"As sexy as you sound, he is still my brother."

"Who just threatened to shoot me in the face."

"Leo, can be a hard pill to swallow, but it's only due to this job."

"Which almost got you killed. If I agree with anything your lousy brother said, it would be that you really should think about doing something else." Selen spoke as she pouted her lips.

Bobby chuckled softly as he pulled Selen closer, his hand gently caressing her back. "Don't ever agree with anything Leo says, that would break my heart." Bobby leaned over to kiss her cheek, but Selen turned at the last second and caught him with her lips. Pulling away, they both stared longingly into each other's eyes. When she accepted him, Bobby leaned over and deepened the kiss, nibbling at her full lower lip. Letting a soft moan escape her lips, Selen blushed and began to pull away from his embrace.

"Don't get shy on me now. I am liking this welcome-home present."

"It's more like a thanks-for-not-dying-on-me present." She smiled as she kissed him once again. She rested a finger on his lower lip and pulled it down gently. "Maybe I can show you how much I really missed you, once you're all better."

"What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. I just miss you, that's all, and somehow you're always right on time."

"Why can't I do it later? I don't want..." As the pain kicked in, he began moaning and writhing in Selen's arms; he knew the painkillers were wearing off, and he needed to go back to the doctor's office.

"Hey, maybe you shouldn't push yourself," she sighed, looking worried. Over the past four months, Bobby hadn't left her side. To think that he had a second encounter with death...

In the beginning, Selen was not warm or welcoming; she was not as nice as Bobby was to her, especially with Nana Gina. They both were patient with her, which made her feel safe, but Selen would still pull away from them because she couldn't handle the onslaught of emotions -- of guilt, fear, and love that she knew came with their kindness.

Tears rolled down her face, lined from years of internalised pain and bitterness. Bobby moved her hair and Selen's teary eyes were half closed, as he lifted her chin ever so slightly.

"Even when you look so sad, you look so beautiful."

"What me, stop it," Selen said, half laughing through her tears, "it all seems so ridiculous--I shouldn't be able to cry."

"It just shows you care," Bobby confessed, then pulled her close. "So smile, I'm still alive and I'm not going anywhere."

"How about you get better."

"Once I do, just make sure you keep that same energy when I come back."

Selen rolled towards him and kissed his cheek, still half smiling. "You're right. I should smile more."

He looked upset, and as he spun her around to face the door, his hands felt feverish on her. He didn't speak, he quietly opened her bedroom door. She walked in the darkness and dropped her clothes to the floor. Selen took a whiff of the pillow scent, and stretched and climbed into bed.

She jolted awake to a loud sound. She shifted in the bed and looked around her. Nothing was out of the ordinary in the room... except for the looming figure standing in the shadows. Selen gasped as she saw him, leaning against the corner, silently watching her. Leo's figure was engulfed in the darkness, barely visible. However, his eyes seemed to glow effulgence in the darkness, like a cat's eye reflecting from a light. Finally detaching himself from the wall, his face finally surfaced out of the shadows, on display for Selen.

Selen stood at the top of the bed. Selen leapt at him, Selen punched him. Leo swung at Selen, but she slapped his punches away.

"I'm better than you. Don't you forget that," Selen hissed.

"You think so, kitten," Leo chuckled, "if I beat you, I get to interrogate you any way that I want. Deal?"

"What if I beat you?"

"I doubt that," Leo spoke, as he swung at Selen and missed.

"Ha, if you fight like that. I know I can take you," Selen laughed.

Leo felt the right hook Selen delivered to his mouth. "Ah, pretty lovely that right hook of yours," Leo laughed. A small amount of blood was dripping from his mouth. "You have a heavy hand, I see."

"If you like that," Selen continued, as she punched Leo with her left fist and right, turning them into a few combinations hitting his face and torso. Selen stopped, a confused look on her face. 'Is he enjoying this?' she wondered to herself. She knew her blows were heavy, and he should have gone down.

"Aww, not having fun? I just had a bar fight like this last week. This is tame." Leo spoke as she stopped, "Are you not having fun?" a confused look appeared on his face.

"Fuck you," Selen hissed.

"I plan on doing that right after..." Leo didn't finish the sentence. He got the upper hand when he was able to counter her combo. He tapped her knees, her wrists, and her elbows, and laughed. Selen lost her balance, and Leo caught her forearm in his hand, knocking her down. Leo pinned Selen to the floor. He pulled the gun out and pressed it right to her stomach.

"Do you enjoy fucking Bobby?"

"What? Fuck you! Get off me!" Selen barked at him.

"When I ask you a question, you will answer it," Leo said a little louder. "How long have you been fucking Bobby?"

"I haven't even fucked your brother."

"So why did you kiss him?"

"You sound crazy, I never did that." The lie felt bitter in her mouth. Her mind was screaming at her to stop being stupid. Any wrong word out of her, she'd be dead.

"I hate liars. First you lied about escaping, now you lie again. If you lie to me one more time, I'll rip your nipples off." Leo's voice was deep.

"You're a fucking sicko. I never escaped unless you have proof."

Leo's eyes widened, and he relaxed the pressure of the gun on her stomach when she said that. She knew he had no proof.

"Why would you betray me like this."

"Get some fucking help, you damn beast."

Pressing the gun deep in, Leo leaned in like he was smelling a rose, and brushed his lips against her neck. "I have been gone so long, is that why you kissed him?"

"What does it matter to you who I kiss."

"Usually when someone takes what's mine, I would punish them. On a good day, I would just push a bullet through their head. Instant death," Leo said with a smirk.

Selen watched Leo in horror as Leo continued to speak.

"On a bad day, I would just torture them for hours until they bleed, sometimes I would peel off a fingernail, and toes in the process." Leo's voice was so casual. "Cut off toes and fingers, pull teeth, and anything else my heart desires desired."

"So nipples, is that just an added touch."

"I like the way you think," Leo chuckled.

"Oh god," Selen sucked in a breath. She could feel her heartbeat rising.

"I saved you from those disgusting men from the auction. Are you not grateful that I turned up right at that moment and saved you?"

"Ugh, no," Selen spat out. She didn't know what to say. If Leo was going to torture her until she dies, she would rather have been sold.

"Answer me," Leo's voice was sharp and loud.

It made Selen flinch. "I a-am," Selen sounded ungrateful.

Leo knew it wasn't the truth. "That's what I thought. I saved your life and I even gave you a place to stay. Do I not take good care of you Kitten, hmm?" Leo said, as he brought his hand to hold Selen's face with his fingers. He raised her face to meet his own. "It hurts me when those almond eyes light up for him. Instead of blowing your brains out of that pretty little head of yours, I decided that I would give you a chance."

'Second chance?' Selen didn't even know what Leo was even babbling about, 'another chance.' Selen wanted to punch him across his face.

"After tonight, I'll tame you."

"I'm not a fucking dog for you to tame! You asshole!"

"See how considerate I am? You lied to me, and I still have given you a second chance. I don't usually do this, you see. I don't give people who have crossed me second chances. Consider yourself lucky."

Selen gulped down the bile in her throat. Her heart felt like it was on a runaway train, how fast it was beating.

Silence stretched between them for a few long moments.

"Bobby isn't coming back tonight, he was hurt pretty bad. I told the doctor to keep him for a few days," he smirked.

"If you do anything to hurt him, I swear you don't deserve him."

"Aww, but do you deserve him? That's funny, you're telling me, his brother, not to hurt him, but it wasn't too long ago you almost killed him."

"Fuck you!" she said, as she looked away, scowling.

"I plan on doing that, Kitten. If you behave, you won't earn yourself a painful, and slow death. Now, it's time for your training."

Selen looked away in anger, she knew her only ally was Bobby. She knew that Elvis would not help her, after their last meeting. She was trapped with the beast.

Leo stood up and pulled the gun from Selen.

Selen sat up and felt her stomach somersault in relief of the pressure.

"You're going to have to do whatever I tell you," Leo coolly said.

Selen's brain was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. Selen heard a click and her consciousness focused back on the situation before her. Leo was pointing the gunpoint at her again. The pistol was mere centimeters away from her forehead.

"Kneel."

Selen adjusted herself from her sitting position to a kneeling one. She looked up at the man standing right before her, pistol in hand. Leo moved the pistol downwards until it was almost touching Selen's lips. Anger and fear clouded her mind, until--

"Suck it."

"Eat ass."

"Suck the gun. Suck the gun or your brain will be sucking the bullet."

With hate pouring from her eyes, she stared at him. Is this the kind of thing Leo wants her to do? Use her to get off to his sick fantasies? What kind of a psycho is Leo? Selen gulped. If she did this, she'd live. So, she brought her lips to the pistol. Her hot lips met the cold steel and she could already smell the metallic. Selen's lips wrapped around the barrel, and she moved further up the metal surface. Her tongue came in contact with the iron and a familiar taste filled her mouth. It was metal and gunpowder. Selen diverted her gaze upwards to meet Leo's frost-blue eyes, staring right into his soul. Leo's face was expressionless and cold.

Selen could see Leo's finger on the trigger. 'One press,' Selen thought, and this would be all over. Her heartbeat was erratic as she started bobbing her head up and down the shaft of the gun. A few seconds passed, and the only sound that cut through the room was the noise of her slurping. Selen heard Leo grunt above her in annoyance. Applying more pressure, Leo shoved the gun down her throat.

Selen gagged as tears sprang from her eyes. But Leo gave Selen's discomfort no thought. He started thrusting the gun in and out of Selen's throat. After what felt like forever, Leo pulled it out. Selen gasped for air, as drool and tears mixed, clasping at her sore throat.

"God, you suck at this," Leo's voice was laced with disappointment. Trying to regain her breathing, Selen looked up at Leo standing so close to her. Leo pulled a napkin from his pants. He wiped the gun and dropped the cloth on the floor, and tucked the gun behind him. Selen's gaze never stopped following Leo. He removed his jacket and unbuttoned his suit shirt. Selen watched as he then unbuckled his belt. The sound of metal against metal rang in Selen's ears as she watched him.

The sound of a zipper being pulled open ripped through the silence of the room. Selen could see the material of his boxers beneath his trousers and a slight bulge. Selen wanted to tear up. She knew what was coming next, and she hated it. She'd never wanted to give head before. She enjoyed being the receiver, instead of the giver. Leo pulled down the material of his boxers and took out his cock. Selen's eyes widened to almost fill her whole face. 'God, why is he blessed,' she thought.

12