Black Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selen's thoughts ran a million miles a minute. She was bewildered and nervous, and scared. Leo started touching himself. Selen's mouth hung open at the sight of Leo, the man pleasuring himself in front of her. Leo let out a sigh of pleasure, causing Selen's heartbeat to speed up again. Selen's eyes were riveted on Leo's cock, and nowhere else; she instantly diverted her gaze in embarrassment. She looked up at Leo, who continued touching himself.

Leo's eyebrows were slightly knotted together, and his mouth had fallen open a little, with small sighs of pleasure leaving him. Selen gulped. Leo slowly moved his hand up and down the girth, his thumb pressing to the side and the tip every once in a while. His cock was an angry red, as it throbbed in his hand. It was thick and veiny.

Selen forced her eyes shut, mentally slapping herself for letting her thoughts travel in such an obscene direction. Why was she thinking about Leo's cock anyway? She had no interest in it, or him. She wanted this hellish nightmare over.

"Be a good girl."

Selen gulped, her eyes wandering to the cock right in front of her face. She looked up at Leo to see him smirking down at her. Leo whipped her head up, and her eyes met Leo's cold ones. She was embarrassed, even though she was wearing an oversized t-shirt, she felt naked under his gaze. A small throaty moan escaped Leo's lips. Selen looked at Leo Leo's cock, the tip looked wet with pre-cum, she could see that he was about to cum.

"Open your mouth, Kitten."

Selen's eyes widened. Did she hear him correctly? Did Leo just--

"Didn't you hear what I said, Kitten?" Leo's voice was rougher than before. "Open up."

Selen hesitated, but did as she was told. Selen opened her mouth and looked up at Leo who continued to stroke himself.

"Tongue out...Yeah just like that. Wide open."

Selen obeyed Leo's words. She wrapped her mouth around the head, curling her tongue around the underside. She maintained eye contact with Leo, watching every twitch of his face. Leo made a soft noise and burrowed his fingers into Selen's hair, tugging her head forward to make the dark-haired beauty take him in deeper. Selen kept her hands firmly on Leo thighs, only using her mouth for now, letting drool run down the hard length, wetting it for a more accessible slide. She found a rhythm; she started to hollow her cheeks, sucking lightly, teasing her tongue against the slit of Leo's cock. She thought if she did this, she knew he would cum faster.

Leo let out a frustrated sigh when the wet heat left his pulsing cock. He shot his cum into Selen's wet mouth. Selen felt herself closing her mouth immediately, making the rest of the cum hit her lips, chin, and face. Leo then stroked himself more, milking out his cum, watching her happily as he sprayed all over Selen's face.

"Swallow."

Selen gasped in pure shock as she started tasting the hot substance on her tongue.

Selen, wide-eyed, looked up at Leo, who stared down at her.

"Go on," Leo said, "be a good girl."

Selen swallowed the small amount of cum on her tongue. There was hardly anything on her tongue, only a few drops of the liquid went down her throat. Selen didn't know how to feel. All she could feel was disgust. She found herself gritting her teeth with anger, as she stared at Leo. She knew when she came to this place, that Leo was into some weird and sick shit, and she supposed this was one of them. None of this would've happened if she had not dropped her Siri. She hated herself for being so fucking stupid, and she hated Leo for doing something so disgusting to her.

"Our night has just begun."

Selen's eyes widened at that thought, what more could he want?

"Dimmi perché non dovrei metterti un proiettile," Nana Gina hissed, as she pressed the gun into Leo's back. She was visibly upset as she stood behind him in the room.

"It's not what you think."

"Then, what is it?" Nana Gina questioned. "Do you take me for a fool?"

"Nana, I swear I got lost, it's been a long time."

"Fuck you, Mi sono perso il Culo," Nana Gina scoffed. "You lost. You must truly think I am a fool, Leonard."

"It's been a while since I have been home," Leo shrugged his shoulders.

"You have not seen your Nana in months; you disturb my home and my guest."

"There was a security breach, and she's not a guest, Nana."

"Tell me why I shouldn't blow both your heads off," Gina hissed.

"Aww, Nana, what did she do that you wanna shoot her?" he laughed, mischievously.

"Questo figlio di puttana," Gina hugged. "I'm talking about you and your dick."

"Oh, that I wouldn't want you to do that. I can explain. I came in here after hearing a noise."

"Noise my ass, that doesn't explain why she's on the floor and your dick is out."

"Well--"

Before he could finish, Nana Gina hit Leo with the butt of the gun to the head. Selen slowly rose from her spot on the floor. Slightly embarrassed, Nana Gina looked like she would apologize, as she reached out to grab Selen her hands. Selen slapped her hand away.

"It's okay. It's not like I never sucked dick before."

"I'm sorry. Go clean up. I'll have this cleaned up by the time you get out."

12