Black Beauty Ch. 04

Story Info
What’s that feeling called again, Oh yeah, pain.
5.7k words
4.48
6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this story or any of my stories do not fit your style of fictional writing, and you are not interested in it and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories on the site you may be able to enjoy. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else, please no one is twisting your arm, and It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

S/O 2 Kenji for editing

Leo woke up slowly, and took a deep breath. Leo felt slightly drugged, but it didn't feel like anything more than painkillers. He tried to sit up, but his head was spinning.

"Shh, hey, relax," Selen raised her hands, pushing him down gently. Feeling her warm hands on his chest, Leo relaxed his body and decided he wouldn't get far in this state. Only sensing a gentle purring rattles of the air current; he felt her close, as she gently rocked him until his eyes got sleepy.

Leo woke up again in the middle of the night. He woke up scared, sweating, and in pain. He tried to remember where he was and how he got there. Instinctively, he flexed his shoulder, and a spike of pain shot through his arm and torso. Touching his side, he remembered everything.

Leo was finishing his morning blunt, as he sat in the back seat of an SUV in the parking lot outside his home. He put the phone to his ear and grinned.

"What's up, Elvis?"

"So can you tell me why you're not at this meeting?" Elvis said, sounding genuinely confused. "Plus, why am I finding out just now?"

"I would have told you sooner, but she finally picked up my call yesterday." Leo spoke, "I sent you a text, what more do you need?"

"I'm not one of your sluts or employees. I'm your partner, a little more detail would be helpful," Elvis sounded morose.

"It was last minute."

"Sure how were you able to convince Nana G?

"I am smooth," Leo spoke confidently. "Plus, she would have forgiven me sooner or later, but I'm glad it didn't take her that long."

"Umm... strange she forgave you out of nowhere. What's her spending limit?" Elvis chuckled.

Leo was quiet for a moment before he spoke. "One hundred thousand."

"Umm...That's it? That's pretty low for Nana. Maybe she's losing her touch."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, plus she told me over tea that she was going to forgive you," Elvis said, trying to change the subject. "I just didn't think she would go for such a low number."

"How do you know this, E?"

"Unlike you, Leo, Grandma tells me everything, just like how I know that Bobby and Selen had a falling out."

"Oh," Leo's curiosity extended widely, as he relaxed in the seat. "What happened to the lovebirds? Did my wildcat realize I'm the bigger brother?" Leo laughed coldly.

"You would say that, but that's not the reason."

"Tell me, I'm dying to know."

"From what Grandma Gina told me, Selen has been avoiding him since he caught her."

"Caught her doing what?"

"She was planning on killing you?"

"Me, don't make me laugh Elvis," Leo laughed heartily. "Plus, if that was true, Selen wouldn't be alive. Grandma Gina would have killed her for sure."

Elvis laughed mischievously. "Okay, you're right, you got me there. I guess Bobby couldn't handle what you did and neither could Selen. Grandma had to step in, and I guess the issue got resolved, but Bobby has been sleeping at the club."

"How do you know all this information?"

"I still have brunch with grandma Gina."

"You two still do that? I figured you two would have stopped since..." Leo paused, as he felt the silent attack in his heart.

"Why would I stop going?" Elvis said sadly. "Maybe you can come to the next one."

"That shit's for girls, plus you know why I stopped it," Leo sounded rattled. "There's no point."

"The point is, Tanya would want you to stop being so miserable."

"Don't you even say that name again," Leo hissed at Elvis. "You don't know what the fuck she would have wanted."

"Leo, I don't think she would want you to be this tortured. She was my cousin; you don't think I know what you're going through?" Elvis' voice trembled with anger. The silence between them was stronger than usual. Leo sighed sadly, although talking about Tanya was crushingly painful, he didn't want to fight about her.

"Leo, Tanya wouldn't want you to be so angry."

"I know, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to snap at you about her." Leo breathed a sigh of relief. "It's just hard."

"Leo it's been seven years. It's hard for all of us. When will you be ready?"

"I will never be, so don't ask me again," Leo spoke, and sounded vaguely annoyed. "Unlike the rest of you who forgot about her."

"Wow. Really. I was asking a question. As much as I would like to continue this Hallmark moment, I gotta go. They are signaling me for the meeting," Elvis responded defensively. "How about you smoke some more. I've heard it's relaxing."

"It is relaxing," Leo said harshly.

"Doesn't sound like it? Anyways, hopefully, you have a better attitude with Nana Gina. I gotta go."

"E, call me afterwa--" before Leo could finish, Elvis ended the call. Leo felt intense after the conversation. Searching his tailored, navy suit jacket for his smoke case, he pulled out another blunt. Taking a drag from the bunt, Leo stared out the sunroof of the SUV. Leo continued to smoke his blunt. Leo knew his grandmother would be mad at him for smoking in the car, but he would allow her to shop for more things. He was sure if it was the smoke, but he thought about what Elvis had said, 'Why, did she settle for so low?' Before he could finish that thought, Leo heard the door click open.

"Sorry, grandma, about the--" Leo had his head facing towards the car door and looked up at Selen, looking shocked.

"I'm glad to see you again, kitten," Leo smiled. Selen looked just like the last time they saw each other. Her brown skin, brown eyes, full lips, curvy waist, and button-shaped nose had his heart thumping and mouth watering.

"I wish I could say the feeling is mutual," Selen said, spat out, still holding the door handle.

"Are you okay, Selen?" Ron asked, as he touched Selen's shoulder.

Selen smiled faintly. "Yes, thank you, Ron, for asking," Selen said, as she looked Ron in the eye. Ron was six feet tall and handsome, with a wide, easygoing face. Selen was happy that he was coming along, but she wasn't expecting to see Leo. When she was asked to go shopping, she thought it would be her, Gina and Ron, and not Leo.

Leo looked bewildered, as he sat there looking at Selen and Ron. Leo noticed her broad smile towards Ron and hated it. Leo cleared his throat and forced a smile. "Where the fuck is my grandma mother?" Leo barked at the both of them.

"I'm sorry, sir. I forget, sir. Here, Gina said to give this to you," Ron nervously said, while rummaging in his pocket, Ron pulled the note out, and handed it to Leo.

"Are you not tired of running? She wouldn't want this for you."

Leo looked puzzled, as if he were trying to figure something out. "Did you read this note?" Leo asked, squinting his eyes ever so faintly at the note.

"What?"

"Did I stutter?" Leo sarcastically expressed.

"No." Selen folded her arms as she sized Leo up harder. "I'm not a nosy type of person."

"Then what type of person are you, then?" Leo spoke, as he blew a large cloud of smoke in Selen's face.

Selen lifted her head and chin up, as she inhaled the blunt smoke and reposed herself in the seat. It had been such a long time she had one. Leo liked the imprint of her face on his mind, as she repositioned herself. Leo stared at her in silence, then, suddenly, he held out the blunt. Selen clutched her purse nervously, and held her breath as she reached for the blunt.

"Don't think this makes us friends, because I will shoot you."

"With those slow reflexes like that, I'll be okay," Leo laughed hoarsely. "Just a peace offering. Plus, I just wanted to know why you were here and not my grandma."

Selen looked puzzled for a moment. "She didn't explain anything in the note? What did it say?"

"I thought you said you weren't nosy?" Leo cooed.

Selen curled her lip contemptuously, and handed Leo back the blunt. She didn't say another word to him, as she turned her backside to him and stared out the window.

But, it was comforting for Leo, that he had her so rattled. Plus, he enjoyed this view better, he thought. As they sat in silence, the note replayed in his mind, with him trying desperately to figure out exactly why everyone thought he was miserable. Leo had no one to talk to, and he knew he couldn't talk to her since he had already pissed her off. The waft of blunt smoke flowed through the car, as it cruised to the location. He felt dazed and couldn't think straight.

"We are here Mr. Maglio," Ron announced.

Moments later, they arrived. Leo hopped out of the car first, not wanting Ron to hold the door open for Selen; Leo held the door open, instead. Selen looked at him coldly. Then suddenly, Selen smiled at Leo, and Leo realized that her smile was the same as his. Beneath the wide brim of her smile, it was enchanting.

"I got it from here, sir," Ron spoke, in a smooth voice pitched low. For a moment, Leo looked disappointed, as he stepped to the side to allow Ron to help Selen out of the car.

"Of course not," Leo mumbled in Italian. They all walked further up the sidewalk. Leo could felt the tension between him and Selen. Leo felt awkward about not knowing what to do or say, as they walked. He felt conflicted, walking.

"Leo, are you okay? I feel like your brain is about to explode."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I said I'm fine, I just wanna get this over with." Leo sounded annoyed and unsure.

"Leo you can always talk to me. I know it's the anniversary."

"Ron don't talk about it, let's finish this up."

Selen didn't listen to their conversation, but she could tell something was bothering Leo and Ron. She didn't care too much for Leo, but Ron, he was almost like a father figure, if her mother hadn't married a cursing drunk sailor. When Selen told Ron who her father was and how she had to grow up, in mid-sentence Ron hugged her tightly and cried in front of the other men. Then they all came over and started crying, making her cry with them.

Selen smiled at the thought. As they walked, Selen's eyes were big and darting, her dimples obscene, as she stared in awe. There were so many boutiques to check out, Selen's only wish was that this day could just last a little bit longer, and that Gina was here there, instead of Leo. Selen thought three would be great company, but not if Leo's in the crowd. Selen giggled, catching their attention.

"What's so funny," Ron asked, with a smile.

"Oh, something funny I thought of. Do you know what store Ms. Gina wanted to visit?"

"She didn't say," Leo said, as he gazed at her seductively. Selen glanced at Leo. He smiled back at her. It seemed she was about to say something, then turned her face away.

"Then why are we here?"

"Umm aren't you going to pick a spot?" Ron asked, confused.

"Me?" Selen's crackling sweet voice sounded shocked at the suggestion. "I don't think Mr. Maglio should waste his money on someone like me."

"Well, obviously, I wouldn't mind spending my money on you," Leo huffed, as he got closer to Selen. "I mean I was going to spend it anyway, whether it be on you, or my grandmother, this was going to happen."

"But I don't need your pity, Mr. Maglio." Selen was conflicted at the idea that he would want to do this.

"If my grandmother was here, that would be okay, right? You do realize that it still would have been my money, right?" Leo sounded genuinely angry, and a little menacing, with his cold glaze.

Selen noted Leo's striking blue eyes, which were, nevertheless, cold.

"Let's agree to disagree," Ron said, as he placed his hand on Leo's shoulder. "Plus, Selen, I don't think Ms. Gina will be happy about you coming back empty-handed. Please pick a place, please, please," Ron begged Selen, squeezing Leo's shoulder gently.

Leo slapped Ron's hand off his shoulder. "Pick one fucking place and make it quick. You're pushing it already," Leo hissed at her.

"Fine let's go in here," Selen said, as she chewed on her lip guiltily, pointing at the store they were standing in front of.

"You wanna go in heißes Mädchen?" Leo raised his eyebrows inquisitively. "Okay, we can go in here. You can't change your mind, let's go."

When they walked Inside it had four windowless black rooms, sparsely furnished with mirrored walls, brass railings and racks of clothes on the stripper stages, with many clothes illuminated from below. Selen looked embarrassed and scratched her head.

"Come on, my sexy girl," Leo smirked with a mischievous grin. "You picked this place, I can't wait to see it on you."

Selen stared at Leo and narrowed her eyes. "Fine, since you're paying, why not."

Leo scanned the room for someone to talk to, and his eyes landed on a pretty blonde. The small, pretty blonde was alert. Her green eyes were locked on them.

"Hello, Mr. Maligo, it's an honor. What brings you by?" the pretty blonde asked, as she offered them a glass of champagne.

"Aw, Supervisor Dawn, I like that name," Leo chuckled, almost seductively, as he read her name tag.

"I wonder what else Mr. Maglio likes?" Dawn flirted with Leo so openly, and her voice, glances, and body language were so seductive, that Leo all but forgot that he was shopping with Ron and Selen.

"Please, call me Leo," he cooed.

Ron cleared his throat and forced a smile, as Selen rolled her eyes. "If you two need a room we can leave," Selen said, and sounded vaguely annoyed. "I thought you wanted to get this over with."

"I do," Leo smiled, "but now, I'm not in such a rush," as he stared at Dawn.

"Oh god, you're going to make me sick." Selen rolled her eyes and muttered something to herself.

"Who might you be?" Dawn gave Selen a tight, fake smile; Selen knew she was acting, with that forced smile. "It would be my pleasure to help your girlfriend, Leo."

"I'm not his girlfriend, I'm here to spend his money and then leave," Selen said, as she placed a hand on her hip. "So are you going to help me, or are you going to fuck him here."

"Ohh such a polluted mouth. I'm sorry for Kitten's rude behavior. She doesn't get out much, she's my grandmother's friend. I'm just being friendly. She's homeless, you see," Leo said, with a grin.

"It's okay, Leo. I can see how very charitable you are. It's so cute to know you're helping your grandma's little homeless friend." She said, sarcastically. "We do have a granny section if that's more your speed, granny panties, girdles should I go on?

Leo chuckled at Dawn's comment. "How about you guys follow me to the sitting area, I'll have one of my assistants come by and help you, and I'll continue to help Leo."

"Sounds good to me." Leo had a very seductive tone. "Lead the way."

Selen started to shake; she wasn't upset about the homeless comment, but more than if they were shaming her for having a friend. She wanted to slap Dawn across the face with a brick.

"Hey, you okay?" Ron whispered softly.

"No, I wanna hit that bitch," Selen huffed.

"Is it because of the homeless comment? I can see that really bothered you. You gotta ignore stuff like that." Ron spoke softly.

"No, I'm not mad about that, I don't give a fuck about that! But they are making fun of my friendship with Ms. Gina," Selen said, balling up her fist.

"That's what you are upset about?" Ron sounded confused. "Umm, interesting. Let's focus on channeling that anger into shopping."

"But Ron, let me just slap her and Leo. I would feel a lot better."

"I can't let you do that to Leo, but her, yes, but if you do that, it would defeat the purpose of us not going back empty-handed. Plus, you would go to jail, and how will I explain that to Ms. Gina?" Ron huffed. "You know that lady has a crazy temper and attitude, right."

"I know!" She sounded scared, as Selen witnessed it many months ago when she ate a whole pie by herself. She had found Leo's blunt roaches and made a makeshift pipe out of an apple she took from the kitchen. Not only was Gina mad that Selen had wasted an apple, but that she ate a whole pie that she had made for her friend's family to show respect, since her friend was still in the hospital with pneumonia. Selen felt bad and Gina had forgiven her, but had warned her there would be a next time. The way Gina had said it, sent chills down Selen's spine.

They both shivered from head to toe, thinking of past memories of Gina. "Come on, plus my mother always told me the best way to make a woman happy is shopping," Ron sang, in a high-pitched voice.

"You are right," Selen smiled.

"What's that group called?"

"What are you talking about?"

Ron snapped his fingers and winded his hip, as he pointed at Selen. "City girls up 1000 percent."

"Don't you ever do that." Selen was flushed, she looked shocked, but unable to resist her laughter. "Don't ever."

"Why not? I thought that was a compliment?"

"No, it's not." Selen chuckled. "It's just weird."

"Oh, okay." Ron smiled.

Dawn led the way through the spacious rooms until they arrived at a room with a terrace. They all sat on a small white couch, awkwardly, Selen sipping on her champagne, wondering how she was in the middle. Leo leaned back on the couch, his hands crossed behind his head. He was feeling more relaxed and more playful, once they all sat down. Leo accidentally touched Selen's feet with his. He would smile and apologize, but kept doing it. Selen had had enough and slapped Leo's knee and he had a huge grin spread across his face.

"I knew you couldn't keep your hands off of me, kitten."

They both stood up instinctively, and stared at each other, polar opposites. Selen narrowed her eyes into a killer gaze and pursed her lips tightly.

"You're the one touching me! How about you go find Dawn. That's more your speed?" she hissed.

"You sound jealous, kitten."

"Oh please." Selen rolled her eyes, but only for them to have landed on light-brown skin, brown eyes and brown frizzy hair.

"Hi," she said, nervously, "I'm Nevaeh, I tried to get your attention, but you two seem busy."

"Sorry, about that." Selen felt embarrassed as she spoke.

"Let's get started, Also, gentlemen, there is a bar on the second floor. I know shopping can be boring." Nevaeh smiled, as she spoke to Ron and Leo.

"I wanted to help Selen pick a sexy outfit out?" Ron looked at Selen, like a shy puppy. She felt uncomfortable with Ron saying such things. She wasn't planning to buy anything sexy.

"Watch your tongue, Ron." Leo said, indignant splashes of red on his cheeks. "You won't be picking anything for my Kitten."

"It's not like that, Leo," Ron protested.

"It's Mr. Maligo to you," Leo said, visibly disgruntled.

"Don't talk to him like that," Selen interrupted, and turned to Ron and said, "I'm so sorry."

"No, don't apologize. Leo, I mean Mr. Maligo is right. I overstepped my boundaries." Ron's voice betrayed an unfamiliar tension, as he nervously rubbed his nose and chin. "I just wanted to help."

Just then Nevaeh spoke up. "Please, sir, if you exit through this elevator door, it will take you to the bar, and Mr. Maligo, my boss, Dawn, said she would like to see you in her office. She said something about a charitable donation write-off. Her office is down the hallway, second door on the left."

"Charitable? Ahh yes, thank you." Leo smiled softly. Leo had never snapped at his men before. He thought, how did it turn out like this? Leo narrowed his eyes and looked at her intently. This was all her fault, Leo thought to himself. If she wasn't so stubborn and played along, none of this would have happened. He would punish her when the opportunity came. At that time, he just needed a little release, and Dawn was waiting for him.

12