Black Beauty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo left towards the room, before Ron, he just wanted to escape. He found the room, but no one answered his knock on the door. Leo opened the door and looked inside, calling, "Dawn?" She was on the phone and signaled for him to come in. Leo scanned the room slowly, mouth closed, but then, he noticed the camera. He saw something that made him smile.

Suddenly, Dawn was standing next to him, she handed him a drink, "Is that smile because of me?" Dawn cooed.

"What's this?" Leo spoke, as he smelt the drink.

"My back alley version of scotch on the rocks," Dawn smiled.

She had an orange peel in the drinks. Leo laughed a bit, how can anyone mess this up? He thought at least she had the scotch part right, but no ice. Dawn served the scotch cold. "Do you own this place?"

"No, this is my sister's business; she's on vacation for six months."

"Umm, must be nice." Leo continues to sip his drink. "Your sister must trust you?"

"She does, and how can I get your trust." Dawn smiled. They both sat down on the couch, and continued drinking. Dawn was warm and pugnacious, she flirted with Leo non-stop. "I heard you have been lonely since your wife died. It must be hard."

Leo felt suffocated from the lack of personal space, and even the sound of Dawn's voice became unbelievably annoying.

"Dawn, enough small talk about that. You want me to trust you, right? I know one way." Leo smiled, Dawn leaned forward and planted sloppy kisses that left Leo's cheeks smeared with lipstick. Leo grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her back. With his free hand, he grabbed her shirt and wiped his face. "I think I have better use for those wet kisses." Leo shoved his tongue down Dawn's throat. Leo held Dawn's breast and squeezed it involuntarily, causing Dawn to moan. Leo shoved Dawn's head down towards his crotch. Dawn unzipped Leo's pants, and her mouth watered, at the tantalizing glimpse of his imprint through his boxers.

"I can I taste it, Leo?" Dawn begged.

Leo wasn't really listening to Dawn. His only thought was what he had seen on the security cameras, he was too distracted by the image. So much so, that he didn't realize Dawn was playing with his dick, no longer contained by the fabric.

Dawn could see the veins, Leo's heavy balls, and the scatters of blonde hair at the base. When she held it in the palm of her hands. "They look great, can I have a taste of it now?" Dawn purred.

"Didn't I tell you, good things came to those that wait," Leo moaned.

"I waited a very long time," Dawn replied seductively, as she knelt down.

Leo was never a patient man, he didn't waste any time: she licked Leo's dick. Leo could feel it twitch as Dawn tongue slid up his dick.

"Good, just like that." Leo's delightfully moaned.

She sucked on the side of Leo's cock, leaving a trail of kisses up and down the shaft, as she cradled Leo's balls inside her hand. Leo's dick was throbbing. Dawn took a gentle yet firm hold of his cock at its base, and ravenously devoured his cock, sliding it into her mouth and swallowing nearly his entire length. Dawn's green eyes looked up at Leo, while she held his cock in her mouth, her tongue twitched with lascivious glee as she winked at him. Leo gave her a satisfying smirk; with that, she eagerly began to suck him, bobbing her head in his lap.

Leo watched the top of her head rise and fall, as her tongue swirled around his smooth dick slipping in and out of her mouth, all the while tickling the back of her throat. Leo moaned with pleasure as he clutched onto the cushion. When he looked down at her, Dawn had her eyes closed. It almost seemed that Dawn was lost in her own little world, as she continued bobbing her head in his lap. As Dawn continued to fellate Leo, she was making enraptured "mmm" sounds, humming and purring in her throat, as her head bobbed up and down.

Dawn removed Leo's dick out of her mouth with a pop. Dawn gave a few final flicks of her long tongue against his cock, causing Leo to shudder with pleasure.

"Can I have you inside me?" Dawn purred.

Leo grabbed Dawn by the neck and stroked a strand of hair from her face with his hand, and a menacing smile appeared across his face. "How about you finish what you started." Leo bent her forward, and kissed Dawn passionately.

"Open your mouth," Leo hissed, as he slowly pushed her head towards his cock. Dawn obediently did so, and Leo pushed his length in, slowly, testing her. Leo pushed himself almost to the base, when Dawn started to gag, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He withdrew slowly. Then he forcibly rammed himself back into Dawn's mouth, right to the very back of her throat. Leo gripped onto Dawn's scalp, preventing any movement. He groaned in pleasure at the sensation, feeling her muscles constrict around his cock.

"Fuck, just like that," Leo hissed, as he thrusted forward in her mouth. The muffled sounds were Dawn's screams for air, rather than her thrilled groans. When Leo saw this, he thought she might black out, he pulled back out, and Dawn coughed and gasped for air. Drips of her saliva slowly slid down his cock, along with beads of pre-cum. Leo shoved himself into her mouth again, but instead of holding her still, he began methodically fucking her face. He knew it was harsh, he could feel her struggling to cope under the brutal pace. His cock pounded the back of her throat repeatedly, and she gagged at almost every hit, feeling saliva dribble down her face and all over him. Leo knew she was a mere object, her mouth a simple masturbatory aid for him.

"Look at you," Leo panted, as he frantically fucked Dawn's face, "taking my cock like you were made for it, you filthy bitch." Aware of his rhythm becoming erratic, he pushed himself in, and she gagged again, as his engorged cock spurt cum into the back of her throat. Dawn swallowed most of it before her reflex kicked in, but he let her go, and watched as she hunched over, able to gasp for air. After a few minutes, she managed to compose herself.

Leo handed her a napkin to wipe her face.

"That's it?" Dawn sounded a bit hurt.

"Aww, I thought I told you I only need your lips," Leo grunted, and started to zip up his pants, "you have soft lips."

"My other lips are even softer," Dawn cooed.

"Umm, let me finish this up and you can drop all her clothes at my house later. I can give you that taste you wanted. Sound good?" Leo cooed. He realized Dawn was a bit hesitant when she didn't speak, he pulled her in for a kiss; Dawn let out a soft moan and exhaled as she swooned in his arms.

"I'll take that as a yes," Leo purred, sarcastically.

"Fine," Dawn nodded.

Leo got up and left the room and headed toward the bar. Once he arrived, he noticed Ron, and sat next to him. Ron didn't speak or barely moved, when Leo sat next to him. Leo, he needed to apologize; Ron had been his driver and close friend since Leo could remember. When Leo took over, Ron and a few others stayed and helped rebuild the Organization. Leo closed his eyes and exhaled.

"I'm sorry about earlier; I have a lot going on."

"It's okay, Mr. Maglio, I know you meant no harm."

"It's Leo, Ron; it's always been Leo, and I'm sorry, I really am sorry." Leo turned serious again, and sounded sincere.

"It's okay, Leo, just pay for my drinks, and we're good." Ron laughed heartily. They sat and drank together; the two men enjoyed the conversation immensely, which went on for more than forty minutes.

"Selen is good at spades?" Leo sipped on his old fashion.

"Joe used to play that game, cheating us out of money." Ron smiled as he stared into the glass.

"You knew her father?"

"Yeah, I go way back with him, when Joe was a boxer and a bodyguard for hire. Joe, got in bad with some guys and he went missing, you know."

"Did he ever work for my father?"

"Hey, Leo, look at me, an old fool trying to relive his past. I'm just glad I got to meet Selen, you know, she is a good person, but a lot has happened to her, she doesn't need anymore pain." Ron sounded very remorseful. Ron's presence and seeing the pain on his face, Leo knew that Selen had deeply impacted him. "Me bringing up the past, will only cause more pain."

Leo took in a deep breath and wondered if Ron knew of the pain he'd caused Selen in the last five months. Would Ron side with his boss, or someone he cared about? Leo wanted to ask more about Selen and her past, but it was not the right time. Leo rubbed his head, and he huffed; he needed a blunt, he hadn't been relaxed since this morning.

"Ron, I wanna tell you something about Sel--"

"Tell Ron what?" Selen suddenly interrupted Leo.

"Wow," Ron smiled, "you clean up good."

"Thanks." Selen blushed and looked away.

Leo cleared his throat and licked his lips. He stared intently at Selen, who wore a green, plunge-neck, tie-front top and a deep-thigh-slit skirt, with gold high heels, showing too much skin for Leo; all he wanted to do was wrap those legs around his face. Leo's face felt flushed, and his pupils were dilated. His mouth was so dry that he produced a loud gulp whenever he swallowed.

"How even if I offered to take you out, Ron accompanying us, you would turn it down." Leo smiled indignantly.

"You are lying." Selen narrowed her eyes and huffed.

"See, Ron, I told you." Leo clasped his hands behind his head and grimaced.

"I guess you are right. That drive is pretty long going back. Can we eat and she wait in the car for us?"

"Ron!" Selen shouted, "Really, you wouldn't sit with me in the car. I can show all the stuff that I picked out?"

"Hell no, you are on your own." Ron spat out. "

"I thought we were City Girls." Selen said sweetly. "What happened to that?"

"I'm hungry and City girls are down 1000 for not eating for free." Ron gulped down the last of his drink, and patted Leo on the shoulder, who was laughing at the situation. "There is a nice titty bar, not too far from here, Leo, that sells the best steaks," he said, as they walked out together and headed for the door.

"Wait." Selen blushed, not knowing where to look. "I want steaks too, but what about my clothes?"

"Don't worry about it, kitten," Leo smiled. "Also, I need to go to the car and grab a blunt. I'll be back."

"You want me to come with you, sir?"

"No, Ron, I can handle it, plus the parking garage is around the corner. Selen and you enjoy a drink and I'll be back."

"Okay," they said simultaneously, as they ordered another drink. Leo couldn't wait to leave to grab a smoke; he hungrily moaned as soon as he made it outside. He wrapped his hand around his neck. Leo ran his fingers through his hair and lets let out a breath. Leo walked to the car, and removed a bright-orange-colored city parking ticket, imprinted with the word 'violation'.

"This is coming out of your paycheck, Ron," Leo mumbled. All of a sudden, stereos were blaring from a passing car in the distance -- Leo's eyes narrowed, the car slowed slightly, Leo saw the gun, then he heard gunshots, and the sound of breaking glass. The car dramatically peeled out of the parking lot. Leo dropped to his knees -- in pain. Leo seemed calm for twenty to thirty seconds before he wiped his eye and saw blood. Leo felt the blood on his thigh and felt the sting from the bullet that hit him.

"Shit." Leo tried to stand up, but felt dizzy. Leo suddenly coughed up blood and felt weaker. "I don't want to do this," Leo wanted to sleep. He closed his eyes, savoring the play of the cool breeze over his face. th

12