Black Bottom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made no answer to that, so his hopes of pursuing the relationship, preferably permanently, were, if not dashed, not advanced. To cover his disappointment he drive into her a little harder and faster and fingered her clitoris more firmly. She began to moan, pushing back at him and clenching her cheeks.

'I'm going to come, Mr Alan. Please come with me.'

It is a common feature of their orgasms that many men and transwoman decelerate prior to ejaculating and deliver their sperm to the accompaniment of a few quite slow, deep, hard, thrusts to the vaginal limits. This seemed to suit Mrs Dzifa very well, for, as he slowed, she began to climax, and the fluctuating clutching around him of her orgasm raised his pleasure to new heights.

She, too, seemed to have soared yet higher into the upper reaches of ecstasy. Her whole body shook with the intensity, her bottom gripped like a vice and her breasts swelled to a yet greater volume and rigidity.

They remained so tethered, like dogs unable to break the tie, for some time. Then she said, 'You know, Mr Alan, I think it is time for some tea now.'

As she relaxed he reluctantly withdrew and stood. 'You wish is my command, Mrs Dzifa. I shall continue to borrow the custom of nakedness, with your permission, and I hope you will, because I feel as if we have time-travelled, back to the age or our early black ancestors, who surely wandered this landscape in primeval, innocence.'

'Adam and Ever, in the garden, yes. And never falling.'

12