Street Fucker 6: World Tour

Story Info
Instead of martial arts masters, you find ball drainers.
3.3k words
4.64
3.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is confusing. It can take you down all sorts of different paths, some good, some bad. I suppose the path I'm traveling is somewhere in between. To put it shortly, I'm a martial artist, someone who wants to use my own body to fight. And, more importantly, discover what true strength is.

It's a question that's been rattling around in my brain since I was a boy. Almost two decades later, I still haven't found a concrete answer. I know I have my entire life to figure it out, but some might call me impatient. Strength is something I NEED to understand. And right now, I'm facing one of the most difficult challenges of my life.

"Almost there! Only 10 more seconds!"

I grit my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut, trying my hardest to resist. From the outside listening in, this might sound like some kind of exercise. I suppose it is, but not the conventional kind.

With several grunts of exertion, my sensei's muscular thighs wring several ropes of cum out of me. I hear her tsk disapprovingly. Even after my orgasm finishes, she pumps her hips back and forth a few more times to really make sure my balls are empty, causing one last spurt stains her beautiful legs.

She steps forward, dragging my poor dick though her vice legs. My entire body jumps as I'm finally released, and I look over at the timer to my right. I lasted 25 seconds. I groan in frustration, and my sensei giggles.

"Don't be so discouraged, you're doing great. We all have to start somewhere." I look at the owner of that mature voice, a beautiful Chinese karate master. Chun-Li, a flexible Interpol agent who I was told to speak to for training. "You need far more conditioning, though. I want you to rest, and we will go another round."

I open a bottle of water and think about what got me to this point.

Several Days Earlier

After speaking to Alice and parting ways with Bosch, I decide to quickly head over to Chinatown. I had just gotten my ass handed to me by Luke, so I'm fired up and ready to learn some new tricks!

I jog down past the gates leading to Chinatown, and the first thing I see is something orange flying towards me. It knocks me over, and the next thing I know I'm staring at the bright blue sky. I put a hand over my face to shield my eyes, but that suddenly isn't a problem.

A figure stands over me. A woman, if her curvy silhouette is anything to go by. The sun is bright in the sky, casting alluring shadows across her features. I'm captivated by her outfit; a light blue qipao flows elegantly over her upper body, with a tasteful neckline that sits just above her average, very pleasant bust.

From my lower angle I can see slightly up her qipao, but instead of seeing skin, I see the tightest dark blue unitard hugging every muscle and curve of her toned body. Her belly isn't flat, but has the most appealing layer of fat over well-earned muscle. My eyes drag down her stomach, and my pupils nearly have to separate completely in order to fully take in the sight of her wide hips. Thick, rippling thighs flow into strong calves, and I could instantly tell they'd be able to knock my head clean off.

"I know they're quite the sight, but I am more than just legs."

Her mature voice is the only thing able to rip my eyes away from her lower body, and I raise my head to see her hand extended to me. I take it, grateful she didn't (rightly) knock me upside the head for gawking.

The woman who helped me up is gorgeous. Fair skin, captivating dark brown eyes and black hair tied in two buns. I'm almost left gawking again but manage to save myself the embarrassment.

"Sorry about knocking into you, by the way!" I hear a younger voice say. I turn to see a short teenager, the bright orange ball that knocked me over. I noticed the two share the same hair style; were they related?

"That's my apprentice, Li-Fen. And you are...?"

I give her my name, and she bows in greeting. She nudges Li-Fen and the young girl clumsily does the same. I awkwardly bow back, but they seem happy with it.

"I'm Chun-Li. What brings you over to Chinatown?"

I explain to her my goal and about how Alice told me about her, and she smiles happily.

"I see. Looking for strength, huh? Well, I just so happen to be a martial artist myself, and I have been doing this for quite a long time. I teach Kenpo Karate during the daytime, but if Alice sent you, you're probably beyond beginner level. I'd like for you to return here after the sun goes down." She leans forward, her chocolate brown eyes boring into mine. She whispers, "I'll be waiting for you."

I flinched, feeling her knee tenderly press between my legs. She casually turns around and saunters off. Li-Fen waved goodbye to me as she follows her master. What was that about? My mind is filled with more than just fighting as I watch her sashay away. Her wide hips control my eyes once again and I remember there's still plenty of people around, probably watching me be a huge perv.

I run my hands through my hair and decide to head home, an apartment a friend's letting me use as a "hideout". Not much to hide from, but I decide to take a nap, as I think I'm gonna need as much energy as possible for tonight.

After at least two wet dreams, I make my way back to Chinatown. I have to fight a few of those weirdos with boxes on their heads, but they're not too much of a problem. After cracking a few cardboard skulls, I make it back to Chinatown.

I walk a bit deeper into the area, approaching the pavilion that sits in the center. I see no one else...except for Chun-Li, sitting down under the pavilion. She's wearing her qipao, but no tights cover her pale legs. She sits with one leg over the other, just barely hiding what's between them. I take a step forward into the light, and she turns her head to look at me.

"Ahh, there you are." She stands and takes a few steps towards me. I stare, dumbfounded. She comes closer, and closer...and a foot starts flying towards me! I reflexively slip it, but don't counter. Chun-Li brings her foot back and I duck, avoiding her second strike.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, getting into my fighting stance. I thought we were gonna pound each other, but not literally!

"WE are sparring. I need to know if you're up to the task of being my student. If you are, I'll train you in more ways than one. Do well enough, and who knows what will happen~" She winks at me and assumes her fighting stance as well.

I guess I am looking for strength. I decide to go with it. Okay, she's a Karate fighter. That means square stance, straight strikes, and strong kicks.

But her variation of the style is different than what I was expecting. She steps in and raises one of her legs, so I expect a side kick.

"Lightning Kicks!"

I'm half right; it's not just one kick, but four. She kicks at me four times in less than a second. I can't doge them all, and only manage to block three of them. One connects cleanly, but she's clearly holding back as it lightly taps me on the stomach.

She has to raise one of her legs to perform the technique, and I see she's wearing nothing more than a leotard beneath her qipao. It distracts me, but I collect myself and strike back. I decide to feel her out with a few jabs, which she parries with the palms of her hands. I duck and shoot for a double-leg takedown. She sprawls and tosses me, but I roll to my feet and we're back to square one.

She's good. More than good; I already know I don't stand a chance. But I can't give up. I need to show her I can take whatever training she can give me. My arm burns red and I launch a powerful jab at the air.

"Sand Blast!"

"Kikoken!"

Our projectiles collide and fizzle out. She seems to have an answer for everything I do! She launches another Kikoken and dashes at me. I'm forced to block the Ki attack, allowing her to grab my arm and toss me over her hip. She sits on my chest, taking full mount. I lock my ankles behind her and prepare to counter whatever she might do, but she moves her face right in front of mine.

Our lips lightly graze each other. I can almost taste her lipstick...

"You should really pay attention."

My head clears and I feel pressure on my elbow. She has my arm between her legs, trapping it in an armbar. I quickly "walk" over in the direction her feet, spinning over and escaping the submission. She kips up and I flex my arm a few times.

"If one little tease got you all foggy-eyed, I wonder what would happen with a full kiss~"

I mutter to myself. I'm letting her toy with me. I didn't get to learn all of Luke's techniques, but I should have enough to earn me a spot as Chun's student. What to do...

She doesn't wait for me to formulate a plan before stepping in. She performs a head kick and I manage to block it, but she quickly transitions to a leg kick with the same leg. I raise my knee and check it, our shins slamming together. Luckily for me, Luke was very serious about conditioning. That one almost didn't hurt. Almost.

I throw a jab and a fake a left hook. She takes the bait and I land a clean right cross to her cheek, obviously not at full strength.

"So Alice wasn't wrong after all," Chun-Li says as she leaves her fighting stance. I raise an eyebrow in suspicion before I hear a timer go off.

"Sparring over. Congratulations, you exceeded my expectations! You can consider yourself my student." She puts a fist to her palm and bows at the waist. "Xiexie."

What little Chinese I know comes in handy. "Thank you as well." I bow back, and when I look up I feel a pair of lips press into mine. I'm staring into Chun's beautiful eyes, and I kiss back instinctively. She puts one of her hands behind my head and the other on my chest. Mine instantly go to her waist.

Her tongue drags along the seam of my lips, as if asking permission to enter. I allow her, and I feel lightheaded as we start making out. I feel my legs grow weak and I sit on the edge of the pavilion, and she happily hops on my lap.

"You can touch me," she says between kisses. "Please touch me."

I can't refuse a request like that! I grab what caught my attention the moment I saw her: the dumptruck that jiggled with every step. I got two handfuls of asscheeks and groped them.

"I knew you'd do that. You couldn't stop staring at it since we met" she said as she kissed my neck. "This is your first training session, so give it all you've got, okay?"

I nod and connect our lips again, but she pulls back. Worried I did something wrong, I'm about to say something when she hops off my lap. Did I completely screw this up?! I begin to panic, until she spins around. She grabs the bottom of her qipao and lifts it up, exposing those glorious cheeks to my very lucky eyes. "Stand up for me, will you?"

I do as she says. She presses her index finger on my waist, and slowly drags it down to my crotch. My boner is visible through my sweatpants, usually something I hate about them, but she seemed very happy to see my dickprint. I can feel her finger slide down my covered shaft and I grab the hem of my sweatpants, sliding them and my boxers down my legs.

My cock flops out, harder than it's ever been in my entire life. Even I'm surprised at how raging it is, veins on the shaft bulging. Pre-cum leaks from the tip, and Chun bites her lower lip. She leans back, holding herself up using the edge of the pavilion. I watch her fat ass cheeks wrap around my shaft, drowning it in jiggly bliss. She gasps at the heat and begins to raise her hips up. Then down.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

This slow, deliberate pace makes me want to just bend her over and pound her all the way down to Memphis, but I don't dare. Not only would I probably cum in three strokes, she's my Sensei now. She must be testing my discipline.

I feel my balls tense up, my shaft swells...and that delicious pressure is removed. I look down in exasperation, but my face immediately scrunches up again as she replaces her ass with her giant, watermelon-crushing thighs. Her meaty legs just swallow up my entire cock, head included. Pre-cum leaks freely out of my tip, drooling down her thighs. She puts her hands on my knees.

"30 seconds. If you can last 30 seconds, I'll let you fuck me. Might even let you cum inside. How does that sound?" She looks back to see I've already set the timer, and giggles. I grab her hips to brace, and as soon as the timer starts, Chun goes full steam.

The plap, plap plap of her ass slapping into my waist fills my ears. She's so intense, in a way I'm not prepared for. In five seconds, my eyes almost roll up and I cum. Cum explodes out of my dick and onto the stone below us. She pumps her hips for an extra five seconds, and the hyper sensitivity makes my entire body shake. Two more thin ropes land on her calves. She finally stops and sighs.

"Okay, two minute break and we'll go at it again."

Both of my heads snap to attention, and both are scared. "T-two minutes?" I ask, and Chun nods.

"Training must be consistent and training must be intense. Remember your reward for 30 seconds~" She shakes her ass at me, and I can see her pussy lips through her leotard. I can just imagine them swallowing me up...

Suddenly I'm hard again, and Chun immediately traps it between her legs. "Okay, looks like you're ready to go. 30 seconds!"

I groan and start the timer.

Present Day

Three days have gone by and I've only gotten to 25 seconds. After training with Luke in the morning and sleeping during the day, I come to Chinatown to Chun-Li's apartment and she trains me with her thighs. I notice that I don't burnout as easily when training, and I can do taxing techniques more often. Maybe there is something to this endurance training!

If only my poor penis agreed. I'm sore and drained. Sensei keeps my balls more than empty, and they need to work overtime to make more spunk for her to wring out. I'm exhausted and sore...and I've never felt better.

I return to Chun's apartment and we resume our usual position. This time, she's facing me. Standing in front of me as she traps my cock between her giant legs. I expect to feel the familiar leotard rubbing against the top of my shaft, but I don't feel it. I feel bare lips, leaking girlcum onto my cock. It leaves a sheen as I settle in, and I feel my heart pound even heavier than usual. Is today...?

"I know you can do it. 30 seconds."

If my Sensei has this much faith in me, I know I can do it. It's become more than a simple opportunity for sex. I want to overcome this hurdle. But in her confidence she's added another incentive for me to blow my load early.

It isn't just my own pre-cum lubing her thighs now, it's the juices drooling from her cunt, and they're soaking my cock. "I-it's been a while," she says, and I can't help but chuckle. She slaps my shoulder playfully and I kiss her throat. She grasps my arms and I start the timer.

Five seconds. It feels great, the sensation traveling down my legs, but I'm still going strong.

Ten seconds. I feel pressure start to build in my stomach, feeling my core tighten as Chun moves her hips back and forth. She's biting her lower lip, looking down and watching my cock disappear and reappear beneath us.

Ffiteen seconds. Chun's hips are moving faster, and she's becoming more out of breath. It almost seems like she's closer to cumming than I am.

Twenty-five seconds. I can make it. I don't want to come before her, and I know I won't. I grab her hips, hold her still, and begin to move my hips instead. She whimpers and holds on to me, resting her head on my shoulders as I pleasure her.

Only a few more seconds to go. I hear her gasping. She clenches her jaw and I know what I have to do.

30 seconds. The timer goes off. I pull my hips back, line my tip with her drooling maw, and thrust upwards, spearing almost my entire length into her. She throws her head back and lets out a noise so cute it's almost pathetic. I feel something inside my change. I want to see her cum more.

I push us to the ground. She's on her back, her knees on my shoulders. I rear my hips up and start to pound her in a deep mating press. She stares into my eyes and moans freely, letting out so many delightful noises. She seems mature at first, but she's just begging to be pinned down and bred.

"Where do you want me to cum, Sensei?" I ask. She tries to answer but I change the angle of my hips, hitting a different spot inside her. It interrupts her and she seems to have a second orgasm. I feel mine fast approaching, her walls constricting around me. She simply locks her ankles behind me, telling me everything I need to know.

All I can think of is making her pregnant as I release my load. I squeeze my eyes shut and let go. My balls clench in time with the spurts of rope I shoot straight into her womb. I pump a few more times then plant myself balls deep. For a few seconds all I experience is extreme, almost neverending bliss. But it does end, and once I'm sure I've shot every last drop of semen inside, I slowly pull out. I feel her cunt squeeze me, almost like it doesn't want to let me go. I finally free myself, and Chun coos as my cock pops free.

She pants heavily, and I climb over her, my half-hard dick hanging above her. She dutifully opens her mouth and gobbles my cock up, sucking it clean. Her tongue swirls around my sensitive tip and I hiss, but don't dare pull out. After a few more seconds I stand, and her lips stay vacuum sealed around my dick before it lewdly pops out, completely clean of our juices.

I sit down on the ground and try to catch my breath. I'm exhausted, and so is she. "We should...go inside..." I grumble, but Chun's not going anywhere, and neither am I. One of us drained and the other stuffed full, we both pass out next to the pavilion.